Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Beautiful Evening (Mo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan

Beautiful Evening (Mo) Empty
PostSubject: Beautiful Evening (Mo)   Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:04 am

After staying way too late at work to finish some paperwork with VampireBoy, Aisha finally left the Ministry. It was a nice evening so she decided to take the long walk home and take a detour around Hyde Park. By the time she got there, it was going a bit dark and lamp posts lit up the large green space. The lake was illuminated, sparkling and beautiful. Her walk started at one side of the lake.

The purpose of this walk was probably just so she had time to think. There wasn't much to think about. Her life was boring. Well, there was the twins to wander about. So far, she hadn't received a letter from Nina, but that was understandable, since she had been too busy to send them post as well. She could think about that incredibly pretty, fashionable Jennifer, who could make a good friend.

Really, Aisha was thinking about that incredibly annoying muggle video she'd seen online. The Duck Song was stuck in her head and she'd hoped to find something else to occupy her thoughts on this walk. A duck walked up to a lemonade stand, and he said to the man running the stand... So annoying.

Suddenly, she bumped into someone. Although it was her fault, she was about to have a go at them. But then she looked up and recognised the tall man's face. Aisha wasn't sure whether to jump up and down screaming or breathe in and out slowly to get over the fact that her ovaries had probably just exploded. "Oh my goodness!" she squeaked. "Mo Jae Hwa!" Her fashion IDOL!
Back to top Go down
Mo Jae Hwa

Mo Jae Hwa

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Evening (Mo)   Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:27 am

Mo was looking around. This park was very beautiful. He'd been told his next shoot would be here, and he thought that that would be amazing. And when his eyes landed on the houses around the park, he had a longing feeling. He should've spent more time trying to find a place to live, not throw himself over what he found first.

He could always sell, he thought, his eyes scanning the houses. And that looked like a building who'd have a nice pent house. He frowned. He really was turning into a spoiled celebrity. He should donate more to the poor. He nodded to himself as something to the left caught his eye. He turned and saw a beautiful lake. He smiled. He'd have to walk over there.

In Korea, he'd been living in a small village with the most beautiful nature, so though this was beautiful it couldn't be compared. But at the same time, it was definitely enough. The moonlight made it fascinating and beautiful. He started walking towards it, looking how the trees cast their shadow. He was so wrapped up in it that he was shocked when someone bumped into him. His arms instantly shot out, and held on tightly to the shoulders of the woman who had walked into him.

He was about to inquire if she was all right when she started squeaking. He was pleasantly surprised that she recognized him. It did happen, of course, but when they knew his name, they did love fashion. He smiled down at her and let her shoulders go.

He looked at her. She was pretty. Very English looking as well. And though he had, for a moment, believed she was about to yell at him for bumping into her, she did seem nice-ish. "Sorry about that," he said softly, his accent shining through, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan

PostSubject: I'll add colour and check spelling and stuff when I'm on my laptop again :)   Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:15 pm

Mo Jae Hwa was holding her shoulders. And smiling at her. And talking to her. This was one of the biggest moments of her life. Was she too old to make a huge connection and try and become a model? Probably. Although as a young child she'd been a model for a small muggle shop. That was a LONG time ago though. Would it be embarrassingly cliche if she fainted from the excitement now? Yes. And she wouldn't want that.

Now, was she okay? No. Yes. "More than okay!" That was stupid. "I mean... I'm fine, thanks!" Aisha couldn't keep the huge, slightly creepy smile off her face. "No worries. Are you alright?" Just in case she'd accidentally stabbed a famous person with one of her killer heels or something. That would be bad.

She breathed out, calming herself down. "I'm a huge fan." Now she sounded a little less excited and like an obsessive teenager, more like a calm and composed adult. Inside, though, she was screaming. She'd seen Mo on the cover of so many magazines, muggle and wizard, and he was like her role model. Aisha prided herself on being the most fashionable person she knew, but this man was the exception.

"Nice to meet you," she smiled, holding out her hand to shake. "How are you?" Inward cringe. With a normal person, that was a totally fine conversation starter, but Mo was, first of all, a stranger (sort of) and also a huge star. Perhaps introducing herself would be a good thing. Why didn't she think of that first? "I'm Aisha Khan."

Last edited by Aisha Khan on Thu May 29, 2014 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mo Jae Hwa

Mo Jae Hwa

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Evening (Mo)   Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:42 pm

Mo looked at the woman smiling up at him with an almost starstruck gaze. He was used to being recognized, but he hadn't encountered this since Korea. It gave him a reminiscent feeling, and he had no problem holding his smile. She seemed a bit unsure of what to say and seemed to be thinking a lot. Mo wondered if she really was okay, because he was in London. There were several celebrities around here that he'd freak out over if he saw. Himself, he hadn't expected that.

So when she responded with a 'more than okay' and then seemed to think she'd misspoken, his smile widened a bit. She collected herself and said she was fine. Mo nodded when she asked him. "All right then. And I'm fine," he said with a wave of his hand. He thought she almost looked a bit worried, but it seemed to vanish. He was as much to blame for the bump-in as she was, he should've been paying attention to where he had been walking.

Mo blinked. A huge fan. She sounded all adult now and collected. He thought that was a bit more comfortable. In front of a camera nothing could really stop him, but he was a bit shy when meeting new people and when they admired him the way this woman did now, he wasn't sure how well he liked it, but it always got to a point where the people would calm down and he always enjoyed that.

He instantly took her hand and smiled. "It's nice to meet you too," he said calmly and let go of her hand. He was a bit surprised by her question, but he opened his mouth to reply when he noticed that she seemed to think she shouldn't have asked that question either, so he let out a small chuckle. "I'm all right. Just trying to figure out if Surrey is better than here," he said with a slight shrug. No. Charity. Seriously.

And then she introduced herself. He smiled. "I'm- Well. Call me Mo," he said, remembering how she pretty much knew his name already. He then looked around. "And what are you doing here on your own so late? Even Hyde Park isn't free from danger," he said softly
Back to top Go down
Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Evening (Mo)   Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 4:45 pm

Okay, so she hadn't stabbed him. Or inflicted any major damage to his beautiful, beautiful face. If that happened, she'd never forgive herself. "Good to hear," she smiled, still looking a little bit dazed and almost creepy with her weird facial expression. Even though her fangirling was kept to the bare minimum, mainly inside. Maybe most people didn't fangirl over models like singers and actors, but MO JAE HWA.

Aisha almost fainted when he actually shook her hand. This was no stuck up snob of a celebrity, this was a nice person. Nice, beautiful person. Some people got it all, the looks and personality. How lucky these people undoubtedly were. People just like her and Mo!

Surrey? Surrey. It would be creepy to ask if that was where he lived, so she just nodded politely. "London's nice," she said. "Are you thinking of moving here? As in Hyde Park?" This would be such a beautiful place to live. Maybe you'd be able to see the shimmering lake from your window. Maybe you could take regular walks around the amazing park. It wasn't like she couldn't afford it, but she had the twins now, so her house was perfect.

Call him Mo? Not Mr. Hwa or something? So that meant they were friends? God, she was cringing at herself now. Aisha nodded, the big smile still shining on her face.

Danger? Her face showed a little bewilderment until she realised he wouldn't know that she was a witch. "I'm fine," she chuckled. "Auror senses and all that." Yeah, AwesomeAurorAlliterationAisha. If anything, she'd be protecting Mo from the monsters. "I'm not scared of much."

Not even BEARS.
Back to top Go down
Mo Jae Hwa

Mo Jae Hwa

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Evening (Mo)   Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:06 pm

Her smile was an interesting thing. A bit… well, Mo didn't really have the english word for it. But it was a bit weird. That was certain. He didn't mind though. He was sure that if he talked to her long enough, she'd look at him differently. Not at all with the stars in her eyes. Mo really wasn't anything special. He just had a special job.

Mo gave a slight shrug as she asked if he was considering moving here. He shouldn't. But he wanted to. "I'd like to. But I really shouldn't. But I might. I don't know," he said, defeated. Maybe he should move and sell the old house for good money by playing the 'a celebrity lived here'-card. He hated people who did that, but he was starting to understand why. And then he could use the money that he had left on charity. It might actually be something. People bought a lot for just the brand, even though they were ridiculously overpriced.

She seemed very happy when he told her to call him Mo. A bit confused, but then nodded in a very happy manner. So Mo grinned at her. He couldn't really help it. She was pretty cute, even with that creepy grin. Creepy! That was the word he was looking for. But it wasn't nasty creepy. Just weird creepy. Or cute creepy.

And then he blinked. She was a witch? Well, that was pretty great! And an auror. Mo felt a bit stupid. "Oh, well then, I'm sure you'll be perfectly all right," he said humorously. He gave a short laugh. "No, I can imagine that would be difficult in your job. But you must have one phobia of some kind. Right?" he asked with a playful twinkle in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aisha Khan

Aisha Khan

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Evening (Mo)   Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 10:17 am

An apartment here really would be pretty. If he could afford it and wanted one, she didn't really understand why he wouldn't go ahead and get one. But that was just because of Aisha's philosophy, that if something was possible, she'd do it. It made sense to her, at least. Maybe Mo had some good reasons.

"Maybe just have a look at them?" That didn't mean he had to end up actually buying an apartment. And he'd see if they were really what people made them out to be. It was probably obvious, but she wasn't really sure what else she should say. She should have just said nothing. She sounded stupid now.

Aisha laughed naturally, feeling much less nervous and excitable now.

What was she scared of? There was plenty. But most of her fears she could manage to control most of the time. "Microwaves," she admitted with a shiver. The muggle invention terrified her. They could blow up. "Dolls are scary sometimes." Thankfully, she didn't often come across microwaves or dolls when she was working and doing cool missions and the likes. "Not bears, though." Bears were stupid creatures.
Back to top Go down
Mo Jae Hwa

Mo Jae Hwa

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Evening (Mo)   Beautiful Evening (Mo) EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:55 pm

Mo had to grin at the woman as she said to simply check them out. He figured it wouldn't be so horrible to do so, but at the same time… If he found one he truly liked, he might quickly decide to buy it. He liked the place he had in Surrey, but it was a bit boring, and the neighborhood was so … snobby. "Yeah, you're probably right," he said, and added, with a shrug: "It couldn't really hurt."

He raised his eyebrows in surprise at her admitted reply to her phobia. "Microwaves?" he repeated, trying hard not to laugh. Of all the things he'd heard people be afraid of that he found completely irrational, this was the weirdest one. He gave a understanding nod to dolls. He wasn't much afraid of them himself, but he supposed he understood that some people would be.

And she wasn't afraid of bears. He had to chuckle. "You're not afraid of bears, but microwaves give you the shiver?" he asked, once again fighting a laugh. "Why?" he finally managed to ask as he had his face under control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Evening (Mo)   Beautiful Evening (Mo) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Evening (Mo)
Page 1 of 1