HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

First Date-Selene and Andrew

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew Greco
Adult

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

PostSubject: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Andrew tapped his foot along to the soft song that had been stuck in his head as he waited for Selene to arrive. He was excited, it was something he wasn't going to deny, not after it had taken all of his courage to ask her out on a date.
How familiar, a Ministry worker and a Hogwarts professor.

Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop was not his first choice, but being a professor meant Selene couldn't really get too far from Hogwarts, so he'd sacrificed his first option, which was a muggle restaurant near his current home. This place was steamy and way too hot for Andrew's normal liking. He passed a hand over his forehead, feeling how it was beginning to warm up already, although he wasn't too sure if it was from excitement or because the place was really way too hot.

Looking down at what he was wearing, he nodded to himself. He didn't seem too fancy, nor too casual, wearing simple dark jeans and a plaid button up shirt. His jacket lay to the side of the table, it was too hot to be wearing it inside,
Letting his thoughts roam, he shuddered as he heard the door open and a cool breeze entered, sending a tingling sensation through the back of his neck. Turning around to see who had just entered, he smiled.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:18 am

She was only a few minutes later, no big deal, she thought. Her feet walked, one in front of the other, as fast ask she could; her breath was increasing, until she found the Tea Shop that's Andrew had chosen. As she opened the door, she was hit with a rush of warm air, desperately trying to escape. Glancing around, looking first that's pair of brown eyes she remembered very well, she spotted a mop of brown, curly hair. Catching Andrew's brown eyes, Selene's lips curled into a smiled. Taking a seat in front of him, she said with a smile, "Hello, Andrew."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:12 am

The sound of her voice was the softest one Andrew had ever heard. She was so breathtakingly beautiful. Smiling shyly, he greeted her.
"Selene, so glad you accepted to meet me."
He wasn't very sure of what he was doing; she made him nervous. That's a good thing, though. Right?
He turned to look at the other couples who were there also, most of them were students, and that bothered him a little but he tried not to show it.
"Would you like something to drink?" he asked her, looking into those dark eyes of hers that seemed to have no end.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:20 am

She smiled at him once more, flattered by the man's words. "A coffee would be nice." She answered him, blushing a little as she noticed him staring at her. After looking back for a little while, she responded, "So, how have you been? It's been a while since we talked."
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 2, Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:43 am

OOC: Would you like my character to be present during the date as a waitress? Or should I just not post in this thread? Razz :OOC

Credits to Shah for the amazing signature.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:32 am

Andrew felt himself getting lost in the way she spoke to him, but he managed to answer her question.
"Oh, I've been fine. You know, just roaming around...visiting places." he said with a big smile. "I've visited my family...and other than that I haven't done much." he admitted, looking into those dark eyes.
"I heard you applied for History of Magic also? It must be thrilling to teach. How have your classes gone?" he asked as he motioned politely to the young waitress who was working the shift to come to them.

OOC: Of course Aurelia! It's your job! Very Happy :OOC
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Within a few minutes of opening, the first couple had arrived--two adults she recognized. One was Professor Vega, her Care of Magical Creatures teacher and the other was a man she had met briefly at the Christmas Party who, as she recalled, worked for the Ministry of Magic. Inhaling deeply, Aurelia approached them timidly, pleased to see that they had chosen a booth near the glass window, which provided a majestic view of the quaint village of Hogsmeade. "Welcome to Madam Puddifoot's!" recited the girl effortlessly, a small smile making its way across her scarlet lips as she greeted her customers, attempting to diffuse the slightly awkward encounter. "What can I get you today?" inquired Aurelia, pen and notebook in hand, ready to jot down their orders. She tried not to show the uneasiness that she felt on the inside, for it certainly wasn't everyday that she served one of her professors while they were on a date.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:33 am

Before she could answer Andrew's question, the waitress came up to them. Surprised to see young Aurelia Rosier working, Selene smiled at the girl.
"I'd like a coffee, please." she said politely.

"Visiting places? That sounds amazing. I wish I could move around, but I'm sort of tied to Hogwarts while I'm teaching, and I don't think I wanna quit yet." she said with a small smile, thinking about her students. "What places have you been to?" she asked him.

"Yes, I did apply, but it's only a temporary position." she said as she played with the small silver ring on her index finger, "Ashton had some personal issues he had to take care of, so I'm sort of a substitute professor, until a better one, more suited for the subject comes along."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:07 am

The waitress seemed to be a Hogwarts student, and he saw the look of surprise on Selene's face. Smiling, Andrew said very politely, "Same for me please."
"Well, I haven't really been around that much." he admitted. "I've only been in and out of Italy. I've also been to America, Mexico, Spain, and Russia." he said, blushing a little again.

"I'd be willing to bet you're as good a teacher as everyone else." he said, "I mean, from what I hear, the students love you. Much more than any other professor. I actually haven't seen them as close as they are to you. Especially the younger Fontayne girl and Lucy and her cousin." he said, remembering the things she'd told him a while ago, and what he'd seen at the party.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:49 pm

"In and out of Italy? Do you live there?" Selene asked as soon as she heard him say that. "I've always wanted to go to Russia, and New Zealand."

"Yes, Ellie and the Malfoys hold a special place in my heart. Ellie's such a small girl, so innocent but so strong. Lucy's the most emotionally strong eleven-year-old girl I have ever met. And Wade, well, he's like the son I don't have." she said, then paused a little to let out a sigh, "I would do anything for my students, but specially those three."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:58 am

"Yes, I'm originally from Italy. My father's Italian, my mother's Spanish." he answered her, "Beautiful places. They really are." he added.

"I'm glad to see the kids have someone to count on. Someone to trust and who's willing to listen to them." He said, "Not many kids have their luck."
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:37 pm

"I'm American, from my mother's side," Selene explained, a strange look crossing her eyes as she spoke of her mother. "And Spanish, from my father's side."That's where the last name comes from. Vega."
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:12 am

"That's wonderful." he said as he learned more about her heritage. They stayed quiet for a few minutes, and he rested his hands on the table, thinking of something to say. When the words finally came to him, he asked, "I would to visit the Forest, do you think it's possible I could? Or is it a no for me since I work for the Ministry? From what I hear, Hogwarts and the Ministry aren't really getting along."
Back to top Go down
Aurelia Rosier
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Aurelia headed over to the back of the kitchen, grabbed two mugs and began to prepare the mixture for the coffees. Once that was completed, she began to pour the mixture into the mug, and when it was full, she headed towards the couple with two mugs in hand. "Here's your drink ma'am. And this is for you, sir," stated the girl politely, handing each of them their respective mug, before gesturing to the sugar bowl and mini pitchers of milk on the table. "Help yourself to the milk and sugar. If there's anything else you need, feel free to call me over. Enjoy your drinks," said Aurelia cheerfully, flashing each of them a smile before heading to the front of the store to assist a couple that had just arrived.

Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:38 am

Aurelia came to hand them their drinks before Selene could reply to Andrew's comment. "Thank you, Aurelia." She said with her usual smile put a little sugar on it after tasting it.

"I don't know if you're allowed, but I can ask Torres. I'm sure she'll agree as you haven't given her any problems like some other Ministry workers have." She said, looking at him and smiling at his gesture of taking interest in the things she liked, or at least that's what she thought he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:42 am

Chuckling, Andrew agreed to talk to the Headmistress. Changing the subject, he said, "How are the Fontayne girls doing? You told me about them a while ago."
Taking a sip from his drink, he wondered whether or not she would agree to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:13 am

"I'm going to apply for their adoption." Selene said almost breathlessly. She wasn't really sure how he'd take that, but as much as she liked him, Ella and Ellie were her first priority. "I don't want them to be alone anymore, and I learned to love them as my own girls, so I thought, why not?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult

My Character

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:21 pm

Andrew couldn't hide his smile. "That's fantastic, Selene!" he said. "I have to meet these girls sometime. Formally."
After a while, he noticed the sun coming down. "I should get to back to Hogwarts. It's not very safe to roam about at night alone, especially after the rumors..." he said as he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Date-Selene and Andrew   

Back to top Go down

First Date-Selene and Andrew
Page 1 of 1