Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
::
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open)   Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:49 pm

Jessica was oustide and walking in the gardens. For most people it would be shocking to see Jess doing it since she spenda so much less time outside. Most of her day she spends in library and then common room reading or drawing. These are her hobbies and the most favorite activities of day. She just had lived like that all her muggle school life.

Today she wanted to have some fresh air. She was sitting on the bench and drawing the view what she saw from here actually. She couldn't do anything else outside. She just didn't know how. She didn't like to talk with peoole. She didn't like to be in big crowd. She knew it should be changed but she had no idea how. She smiled and kept drawing. She lived like her own world.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - year II

PostSubject: Re: Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open)   Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 2:11 pm

Saryana was bored. She had done all her homework, had nothing that caught her eye to read at the library, was tired of training in the Room of Requirement and wasn't in the mood of hanging out with her house. She didn't feel at times like she belonged there - most were loud and slightly stupid even. Maybe the sorting hat should have put her in Slytherin... Maybe stuff would be different...

Because of everything, she decided to talk a walk around the gardens and take her mind of things. Be alone even. But sadly there was someone already. She didn't have any idea who she was but she looked like a Hufflepuff. But she was drawing, which was a thing a Ravenclaw would do. Shrugging, she sat to her. " What are you drawing? " she asked, taking a peak.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open)   Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Jessica kept drawing there slowly. She did heard that someone came in but she didn't pay much attention to that person right now. At least until she did ask what she was drawing there. Girl looked up from her sketchbook and smiled at girl.

"I'm drawing the view what I see from her in front of me," she said there honestly. She lately says already longer sentences than she did before but still is quite shy around people. She then looked back at her sketchbook and continued to draw, sometimes looked up at the view in front of her. So that she wouldn't miss something.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open)   Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:44 am

Saryana nodded. " That's nice. You draw pretty well! I'm more of one to write, really." She said politely, than watched as the girl drawer. She didn't really say much. But it was OK for Saryana. Now the girl could think for a while. And think meant that she would go into memories of what she and Nick had done when little. Little, little, before her years at Hogwarts began. But they always had been together, doesn't matter in or put of school and fighting practice. Man, did the girl miss him. They were the best of friends! Plus, he never treated her as if she can't do stuff. The guy trusted her and saw that she could do things. One trait that Saryana loved about him... Unlike some people...

Getting tired of remembering old times, she thought it best to start some kind of conversation with the other girl. She seemed nice. Now Saryana thought that she was most likely to be Hufflepuff, the way she talked and such matched perfectly for them. As ten minutes had gone by, the girl decided it was best route start talking now or never. "My name is Saryana Greenwood." She said. Okay, nice start. Now what? Probably she should just wait for an answer from the girl. Yeah, that seemed best.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open)   Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 9:21 am

Jessica did continue drawing her picture there now. She really liked to draw ever since she first time started doing that, she can't remember exactly how old she was then but it was around two years probably. At first she wasn't good at all but after years practise she have became better. "Thanks," she said with a smile now.

When other girl did say her name then she smiled and looked up at her now. "I'm Jessica Kim," she said then her name too there. "What house you are?" she asked then there something what came in mind. She couldn't tell by talking or looking at person from which house she was.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open)   Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 9:32 am

Saryana smiled slightly at her name. Jessica Kim. It seemed nice. Maybe if they became closer friends she could search the library or such for its meaning. Back at home, the girl did that to all those she would call friends. Mostly with Nick, though. They would stay hours in a library or on a computer looking for information on names and birth dates and such. They made and good team. Part of the reason why Saryana would most likely take Divination as a subject sooner or later. Stuff like that just really interested her.

The girl would of chuckled slightly at the next question but was too nice to do such a thing. So instead she answered. "Well, I've been sorted intl Gryffindor. But I'm not really as loud and annoying as most, so I usually hang out alone somewhere. Casually in the library, even" she chuckled at the last part. Now it was OK to do it, right? It was basically at herself.that time. Than she turned more to her. "And I'm guessing you are a Hufflepuff? Correct me if wrong..." she shrugged. She was almost positive that she was correct. Merlins Beard, she is Saryana Freakin' Greenwood after all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open)   Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 2:20 am

Annoyed by the excessive noise in the library, Karasu decided to leave and start walking around the grounds for another place to study. Karasu didn't really get out much, since they mostly spent their time in the library, the Ravenclaw common room, their room or the classrooms; so this walk outside was all new to them.
Karasu eventually found a nice looking garden, it had benches and lots of shade. Unfortunately there were already two girls in the garden. One looked older than the other, and was drawing. While the other seemed to be lurking over and trying to start a conversation.
Karasu sighed, their first year was almost up, and they still hadn't made any friends. They expected that they'd make some in their classes, but no one really seemed active in those. At least from Karasu's perspective. Interested in seeing what the older girl was drawing, Karasu too, walked over.
Taking in a deep breath, Karasu tried to form the best introductory sentence they could. Not only was their English still rutsy, more so from not really speaking much of it, but normally people approached them when wanting to be friends, so Karasu had never really started anything.
"Hello, my name is Karasu." They tried to say with a smile, hoping their thick Japanese accent wouldn't make it too hard for them to understand Karasu. "I do like what you are drawing a lot." Which was true, the drawing look amazing. This girl was really good at realism. "What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open)   Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:28 pm

Jessica smiled there for a few seconds more and then began to draw again her picture. She kept drawing since she wanted to finish it today. The weather can be bad tomorrow or just changes the view so much. She didn't mind talking with people at all. It was better than be alone for sure, she knew it but it was hard to talk with people for her with strangers mostly.

"Yes I'm Hufflepuff," she said there with a smile. "I'm in third year," she said with a smile there. She noticed that new person, some boy, came here who soon introduced himself. "Thanks, for saying it," she said there a with a smile. She can have a little korean accent or so since at home they still speak korean but outside of it in english. "I'm Jessica," she said her name then too.
Back to top Go down
Saryana Greenwood
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Saryana Greenwood

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open)   Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:22 am

Saryana watched as the boy walked over. She knew him from the sorting and class. He was a Ravenclaw. His first name... It was slightly unusual, something to do with Yotshoe or such. She didn't really remember it. Oh well, you can't know EVERYONE from Hogwarts now, can you? And even so, she'd most likely confuse people's names anyways. When the boy spoke, she noticed an accent. Something from Asia, it seemed. If there was one thing she sucked at, it would be accents and Geography. Not that she cared.

She smiled when she was proven right. So the girl was Hufflepuff! Well, she probably should call her by her name, no one would really like to be called 'girl'. She knew she wouldn't. "I'm first." She nodded when the boy said he liked her drawing. "Yeah, it's really nice" she jumped in. When Jessica introduced herself again, she remembered that the boy probably didn't know her name, so she said. "I'm Saryana."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open)   Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Drawing is my passion, what yours? (open)
Page 1 of 1