Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
D: (Open to anyone) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
D: (Open to anyone) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
D: (Open to anyone) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
D: (Open to anyone) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
D: (Open to anyone) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
D: (Open to anyone) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
D: (Open to anyone) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
D: (Open to anyone) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
D: (Open to anyone) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
D: (Open to anyone) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
D: (Open to anyone) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
D: (Open to anyone) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
D: (Open to anyone) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
D: (Open to anyone) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
D: (Open to anyone) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

D: (Open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity:

D: (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: D: (Open to anyone)   D: (Open to anyone) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:53 am

Sinead was a dreamer. She was also a perfectionist. She wanted the world, but she wanted it the right way. That's why she read poems. She wasn't even sure if Aoife knew about Sinead's poem addiction, but the brunette always carried a little book of poems for her to read whenever the time seemed perfect. As, just then, it seemed perfect. It was a weekend, most of the older students went to Hogsmeade, which was perfect because it meant Matthew wouldn't be around to be a git, and the new term had broguht lots of new students along, which was also perfect because Sinead was quite intimidated by the older students. They were all very knowledgable, very fantastic, like her aunt. So, dressed in a pair of bubblegum pink short some girl in her family must have owned at some point, and a black sweater that she was sure belonged to one of her male cousins, she recited a poem to herself. "It seems they were all cheated of some marvelous experience which is not go-ooooooooowhat!?"

Her knees hit the ground shortly before the stinging in her hands did, as she had somehow managed to trip and use her hands as leverage. The book of poems she was holding fell across the floor, too far for her to pick up within arm's distance. Sighing, she marveled at how stupid she could be. Sinead had been at Hogwarts, walking the same hallways, the same stairs, for a whole term. And just now, she trips. What a time. For some reason, though, her mind was playing tricks. Her eyes saw her hands wrist-deep in front of her, as if sinking through the marble. "Ha. Nice. Illusion charms." She chuckled as she attempted to stand up. But, to her surprise, she was actually stuck. She was stuck. In a staircase. Sinking deeper and deeper and deeper. Eyes widening, Sinead's breathing became harsher, what in the world was happening? She pulled her hands up, but the thick material of the staircase would only cling to her. Her feet were also sinking, and a suddenly overwhelming feeling that she could be fully suctioned by the stairs made Sinead's eyes blur with panic.

Something, a sound she'd never heard, like an animal screeching in agony, formed out of her vocal chords and sent shivers through every single cell in her body. "HELP!" She cried, "SOMEBODY! HELP!" Dang. She was going to die. Swallowed by a staircase. Eaten mercilessly. Treated like raw meat from the market. She was going to DIE. She could be saved of course, but there didn't seem to be anybody around. And the few people who did sort of walk by were older students in a hurry to either turn an essay in or catch up with their friends. Nobody cared about a silly Second Year dying via staircase. "WHY? ROWENA? WHY TRICK STAIRCASES?!" Sinead shouted in panic as she remembered bits and peices of what she'd read about Hogwarts history...in which trick stairs were, in fact, mentioned. Frustrated, her cheeks red with emotion and fear, her eyes began to blur and water as tears came out uncontrollably. She was way too young to die. Way too young.
Back to top Go down
Amelia Marcus
Second Year
Second Year
Amelia Marcus

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff first year

PostSubject: Re: D: (Open to anyone)   D: (Open to anyone) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:39 am

Amelia had been going for a walk and quietly exploring when she heard what sounded like a girl calling for help. Her curiosity and concern won her over and she ran to where the screams were coming from. She imagined what was happening that could make someone panic so much, were they on fire?

Then she saw the Girl stuck in a Stair case? Of all things she imagined that was not one of them. How could she get stuck in a Staircase like that? Why would a staircase suck in a student like that? And how could she possibly get out? The 11 year old had no idea.. She bit her lip when she noticed the Ravenclaw was really scared and she was crying, Amelia had no idea how she was going to get out, but she couldn't just leave her there. So without wasting anymore time staring she ran over to the other girl.

"Hey, Don't worry.. I will run and get help okay? I.. I don't know how to get you out.. But um I can find someone who can.. Will you be okay?" she asked, Surely it wouldn't swallow her whole, why would a school have something like that anyway?
Back to top Go down
Ariadne O'Rieley
Fifth Year
Fifth Year
Ariadne O'Rieley

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 4, Madam Puddifoot's Employee

PostSubject: Re: D: (Open to anyone)   D: (Open to anyone) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Ari was casually walking around the castle. It was a hogsmeade weekend and she was sure she'd make it there eventually as she needed more candy for her stash. But what was the rush? Matthew still seemed to be missing, and she wanted to share candy with him. If he was going to miss out on this ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPERTUNITY, then that was his own fault. Ari made her way past the great hall, and up some other corridors that she didn't bother to pay attention to, when she heard some yelling. She rolled her eyes. It was probably some first year caught in the trick stair case. Hahahahhaaha! The thought made ARI laugh so hard. She wasn't sure if she should convince the girl that she was stuck there forever, or if she should actually help her. It was Then she saw who it was.... Ari rolled her eyes and decided to have a little fun with this one. Somebody was already there, but she seemed just as lost and confused as the girl who was stuck. Ari made her way up and asked, "I see your stuck?! I wish there was some way I could help! But I don't see a way!" She gleamed with pride. This was going to be fun.

Ari continued, "Most students never make it out alive. I'm afraid you are stuck forever!" Ari loved being mean! Whatever she could do to help the unfortunate! She noticed the girl was a Ravenclaw. Maybe she already knew that she could escape . After all, RAVENCLAWS where supposed to be smart. So she decided to come up with a legit story to back herself up. She said, "if you don't believe that you are doomed, there was once a boy, in Ravenclaw like yourself, who got stuck in the staircase. The professors tried their hardest to help him, but the simply couldn't. They got tired of caring about him and just let him die." Yes that was convincing! If the Ravenclaw was as smart as RAVENCLAWS where supposed to be, she wouldn't believe a word that Ari just said. BUT Ari was crossingh her fingers. Ari actually didn't know how to get the girl out. As she had never been stuck before. So either way, the poor girl was screwed.

Ari looked to the other girl. She smiled and said , "I'm Ariadne. People call me ARI. I'm pretty much the coolest person you will ever meet. So your welcome." Ari smiled at the stuck girl, and the other one. Ari really was the prettier one out of the two. Today she decided to wear just a plain black t-shirt and some jeans. Her hair had been pulled into a side braid which took HOURS to perfect. Ari looked outside and said, "I best be getting to hogsmeade now. I wish you luck and it was nice knowing you." Ok not really, they had the privilege of knowing Ari. Not the other way around! But Ari wanted this girls "last moments" to feel like she was important. Because after all, who was better than Ari? NOBODY.
Back to top Go down
Sinead O'Donnell
Third Year
Third Year
Sinead O'Donnell

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: D: (Open to anyone)   D: (Open to anyone) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:50 pm

Sinead was having a panic attack. Not really, but she almost was. It was as if her life was flashing before her eyes and all she had seen were baby moments and school. What a waste of life! This made her cry harder, becayse what had she been doing her entire twelve years of life?! The tears ran down her cheeks, and since both her hands were wrist-deep into the stairs, she couldn't even wipe them away. Suddenly, someone came up - a girl about her age, with a surprisingly kind face. She was going to get help. Yes! "Yes! Please! Go get a professor, not a student, please!" Sinead pleaded, her faith in humanity restored thanks to this strange but super nice girl.

Just like that, though, Sinead's positive outlook on the situation faded as the stupid red head who was friends with that got Matthew came up to them. Wasn't it enough that she made Matthew miserable? Still crying, Sinead listened as the girl made her ridiculous appearance. "I'm stuck? Oh, thank you Captain Obvious." Sinead sniffed, her eyes turning back to the girl who had actually been nice to her. But the red head kept talking, and Sinead had never wanted to slap someone as much as she wanted to slap this girl. Was it really necessary? Couldn't she see how scared Sinead actually was? Of course not, the red head's brain was about the size of an almond.

Every word that came out of the red head's mouth was crap. Sinead was one hundred percent sure of that. She didn't believe a single word. Had that happened, there would have been records and stories. This, however, was the very first time she was hearing this ridiculous story. Plus, Hogwarts wouldn't have let the student die, or they would have had to face a hurricane of parents devastated and indignant that the talented staff was not able to get the child out. "Lies." she said, glaring at the older girl and hoping that karma got her back for being a little demon. When she introduced to ghe other girl, Sinead just had to interrupt. "Actually, the coolest person one can meet is Aoife O'Donnell." She snapped. Of course Sinead knew about Ariadne's crush on Aoife's boyfriend. Pretty much the whole school knew what with her being so easy to read. Still, Sinead sighed in relief when the older girl left to do whatever shenanigans she had to do. She probably fed on children's souls like the little devil she was. Turning back to the girl, Sinead said, [color=#00ccff]"How about that professor? Please?"[/color[
Back to top Go down
Amelia Marcus
Second Year
Second Year
Amelia Marcus

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff first year

PostSubject: Re: D: (Open to anyone)   D: (Open to anyone) EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:37 am

Amelia really wanted to go get help for the Ravenclaw girl however she was thrown off for a moment by the appearance of the older Slytherin girl..Despite being rather gullible herself, even she had to admit she found little Ari's story. Surely the professors would know how to get a student out of the stair case? they were teachers after all. She was the opposite of helpful and she felt really bad for the girl stuck in the stairs.

"How can someone be so mean?" she asked scratching her head as the older girl has left confused by her attitude.

She nodded to Sinead "Yes a teacher, I will be right back, I am sure it will be okay" she said trying to be comforting as she departed to find a teacher to help them. She really wanted to know why the stairs would swallow a student up to begin with... Other then for scaring them half to death.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D: (Open to anyone)   D: (Open to anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

D: (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1