Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

In Wonder and Awe (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
::
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

In Wonder and Awe (open) Empty
PostSubject: In Wonder and Awe (open)   In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:10 am

Morgana was getting used to walking around at the grounds of Hogwarts, but she still got lost sometimes. She hadn't crossed any of the bridges yet, feeling like if she did, she'd get seriously lost. But now, she was standing in front of the Covered Bridge and she knew it was stupid not to cross it. So, she started walking over the bridge, wondering just what she might find on the other side. She hoped it was peaceful. There were a lot of people at Hogwarts, and many of them were extremely loud. So she hoped she'd find a place that was peaceful and calm.

She didn't mind talking to people, but she did mind talking to a lot of people. She was getting better at that as well, though. She didn't really have a choice here at Hogwarts. And she absolutely loved it here. There was nothing wrong with Hogwarts. It was simply brilliant.

Morgana then noticed she was getting close to the end of the bridge, and just then, she stepped over the last stone and was standing in a green field. Not huge or anything. But that wasn't really what she took most notice of. Around the green, huge stones were located in a circle. She blinked and for a second she thought of Stonehenge. Of course, she knew it wasn't Stonehenge, she had been there many times herself, it being only 50 minutes from where she lived in Winchester to the mysterious stones. But it really reminded her of it.

She smiled. This was a peaceful place. Sure, people would be walking around here as well, she was sure, but the stones alone put her at ease. She sighed and walked over to one, leaning against it and sitting down. The sun was bearing down at her, its long fingers caressing her skin. It felt warm and good. So she closed her eyes and felt content in the warm afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: In Wonder and Awe (open)   In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:23 pm

Sydney had heard a lot about the Stone Circle since she arrived at Hogwarts, But she had yet to see it in person. She decided to go and see it today. She walked across the bridge and saw the stones. She also saw a girl there. She didn’t recognize the girl. She walked over and said, “Hi there. You must be new. I’m Sydney Elizabeth Hale. But if you use my middle name, I will end you.” She said with a smile to show was kidding.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: In Wonder and Awe (open)   In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Morgana opened her eyes when she heard someone get closer. She inspected the girl, noticing the Ravenclaw robes the girl wore. Morgana mentally sighed, but figured, one person...? It really couldn't hurt! So she put on a friendly face, smiling happily; something that wasn't so hard to do in this beautiful weather.

"I am new indeed," she replied. "And it's lovely to meet you, Sydney, I shall manage to keep myself from calling you by your middle name! My own name is Morgana Gaunt."

Morgana hoped her family name wouldn't make Sydney more skeptic, not because Morgana didn't like to be alone, but because she really couldn't stand it when people judged others based on their ancestors. It wasn't like it was her fault.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: In Wonder and Awe (open)   In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:34 pm

Sydney felt a flicker of recognition at the girl’s last name. But she couldn’t think of why. She looked at the girls robes and realized she was a Slytherin. “So, you’re a snake huh?” She said skeptically. Sydney had had some bad experiences with the Slytherins before. She smiled and shook away her doubt. Not all Snakes were the same, right?
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: In Wonder and Awe (open)   In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Morgana shrugged. Slytherin or not, what did it matter? She always felt like Ravenclaws and Slytherins got along nicely. At least from what Mordred had told her. "Yup, got a problem with that?" she asked, her tone playful. "No, really, I'm not the first person to judge. Not the last either, though. But, so long as you don't shout at me for no reason, I don't see a reason to be unfriendly either," she reasoned.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: In Wonder and Awe (open)   In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:57 pm

Sydney just smiled and laughed. “Ive not had the best experiences with the Snakes before. So pardon my attitude.” She looked around and noticed a cloud moving above them. “Is that a storm cloud?”
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character

PostSubject: Re: In Wonder and Awe (open)   In Wonder and Awe (open) EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:06 pm

Morgana shrugged. "I see, well, maybe it'll change a bit? Anyways," she said, trailing off, taking a deep breath. She loved being outside. There was something so right and fresh about it. She really liked it. She then looked up as Sydney commented on the sky.

"Huh, it seems so. Well, maybe there'll be some rain in the afternoon then," she said with a small shrug. But something in Sydney's tone told Morgana that storm clouds weren't her favorite types. "Are you all right?" she asked, looking up at one of the stones, probably sounding a bit nonchalant, but with no intention of being rude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Wonder and Awe (open)   In Wonder and Awe (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

In Wonder and Awe (open)
Page 1 of 1