Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE)

Go down 
+4
Elita Malfoy
Lyra VanDerberg
Jessica Kim
Oliver Bennett
8 posters
AuthorMessage

It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Leia Diamanti strolled into the Great Hall, both looking forward to this new year and dreading it at the same time. Sure, she'd made some friends last year, but would she have the temperament to actually keep them, or would she let her emotions take over during one of her temper tantrums if something didn't go her way? It was sad..she wasn't three years old any more, and she still flew into rages whenever something went wrong or changed or anything else. It was probably why she still didn't have a boyfriend. Well, this year everything was going to change. She was going to be a brand new Leia Elise Diamanti.

She took a seat near the middle of the Gryffindor table, hearing her stomach rumble just then. Looking up at the staff table, she perused each one of the adults' faces, wondering just who was going to give out torturous amounts of homework this year. Potions was an automatic shoo-in for a lot of homework. Charms was a little more relaxed, but not a whole lot more. Divination...well, that was going to be interesting. She'd taken the class last year and could have sworn she'd almost Seen. That could have been just her imagination, though. What hadn't been her imagination were the nearly-perfect grades she'd made in Defense Against the Dark Arts. This had surprised both her and her parents, her father particularly. Being an Auror, he was quite pleased with her.

Leia heard someone call her name and turned around to see who it was. It was a third-year Hufflepuff girl, someone she'd met near the end of last year and with whom she'd been pen pals with during the summer. She waved vigorously, then walked over to the Hufflepuff table to talk to her a bit before the feast started.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE)   It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:48 pm

"Sorry, mille what?", asked Victoria as she was filling her plate with large pieces of chicken. She was beyond starving at this point, and pretending to be anything different would just be silly. And a waste of time. "I doubt it. But maybe", she answered shrugging her shoulders, not really knowing to what dish was the Gryffindor referring to. However she did realize it sounded awfully French, a language she was terrible at. Despite attempting to learn it from a young age. But Hogwarts food was mainly English - as in chips and fish english. There wasn't a lot of room for international cuisine.

"But you know, if you are craving some food from back home you can always ask the kitchen elves to make some for you. They are really sweet and if you are nice to them I am sure they will make you whatever you wish". Sometimes she would sneak into the kitchen and beg the elves to make her refogado - which was her country's version of beans and rice. And on days she was feeling homesick, this was the perfect thing to make her feel better. That and a large cup of Brazilian coffee. 

"Oh a transfer! That's awesome!", Victoria exclaimed, perhaps a little too over excited. Finally, someone just like her! Well, besides the fact that this girl was older and a Gryffindor. But that wasn't the point. "Are you French then?", she asked curiously as she shoved pieces of chicken into her mouth. "I transferred from Brazil three years ago. I had this horrid accent - which everyone found funny of course. I think you can't hear it as much now. But anyway, you get used to Hogwarts pretty quickly", she assured her. "And I don't mind being a Ravenclaw", she added, although secretly she wanted to be in Slytherin. They were just more badass.
Back to top Go down

It's A Brand New Year (OPEN TO EVERYONE)
Page 1 of 1