Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Another year gone [Open] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Another year gone [Open] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Another year gone [Open] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Another year gone [Open] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Another year gone [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Another year gone [Open] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Another year gone [Open] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Another year gone [Open] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Another year gone [Open] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Another year gone [Open] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Another year gone [Open] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Another year gone [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Another year gone [Open] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Another year gone [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Another year gone [Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Another year gone [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

Another year gone [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Another year gone [Open]   Another year gone [Open] EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:00 pm

Darcy was wondering to herself if she had remembered to pack everything. She was pretty sure that she had forgotten something, however, that was a feeling she was always stuck with before leaving somewhere else. The good thing about Hogwarts, though; you were only going to be gone for two-three months, so if you did forget something, it wouldn't be too long before you got it back.

She was currently sitting in the carriage taking them down to the train-station in Hogsmeade, and she could see it coming closer. She felt that bittersweet feeling of knowing she'd be back home soon, but leaving so much behind in the process. When she looked behind herself now, she couldn't see the castle anymore. She really didn't like leaving Hogwarts. But it couldn't be helped. She did long to see her parents again, though. Not to mention her sister. Even though she was constantly talking about Ryland. Though she had never met the guy, she quite obviously had a crush on him because of the Christmas present.

Darcy looked up as the carriage stopped. She, and the people on the same carriage - whom she didn't know, got off the vehicle and she pulled with her her suitcase. She looked around. Maybe she'd see Evan? It was a sore feeling to think that she might not see him for another three months, but she dismissed the thought and got onto the train, rolling her suitcase with her and her owl in the cage, trying to find a vacant apartment. She couldn't find one though, and finally settled for one with only one person already in it.

She opened the door and stuck her head inside. "Excuse me. Do you mind? Every compartment is stuffed," she said softly, giving a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Another year gone [Open]   Another year gone [Open] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 12:19 am

Blake sat glumly in a compartment by himself. He didn't feel like interacting with anyone at the moment, he knew he should especially as he wasn't going to see them over the summer. He sighed to himself, the summer. Something he was dreading all year. The summer meant returning home to his foster family. He didn't want to be there as much as they didn't want him there and that was a lot! He hated not belonging, something he learnt the meaning of during his first year in Hogwarts and he was going to miss it now. Blake turned to face the window, resting his head on the pane as he looked out at the hoards of students laughing and joking with each other. His mood plummeted further as he realised how happy everyone else was to be returning home. Blake closed his eyes, willing the train to depart already.

Blake looked up a few minutes later as there was a tap on the door and a blonde girl entered. Scratch that, a drop dead gorgeous blonde girl entered! "Of course," Blake finally answered after a long moment of silence as he gaped at her. He quickly closed his mouth as he hopped up from his seat. "Do you need help with that?" He inquired, pointing at her heavy luggage. He grabbed her suitcase without asking, may as well be chivalrous. While he was struggling to store it away he thought how lucky he was that this girl had entered his compartment and how much better her presence was going to make the journey. Blake swung back around to the girl and offered her his hand. "I'm Blake." He said smiling at her. He realised that he had never acted this nicely to an acquaintance, but he couldn't help it, she just seemed to radiate kindness.

Blake took a seat as he looked at her silently and wondered idly what year the girl was in and what house, because he surely would have remembered her if he had seen her.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Another year gone [Open]   Another year gone [Open] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Darcy smiled happily at the guy, who seemed to be younger than her, and the gaping wasn't really helping. He was cute though. Her smile widened as he said 'of course'. He then rose and, before Darcy could protest, took her suitcase and stowed it away. "Thanks," she said appreciatively. She took his hand and grinned at him. "Nice to meet you Blake. I'm Darcy," she said warmly.

She sat down opposite of him, just as the train started moving. She sighed. "Well, home it is then," she said, still having mixed feelings about leaving Hogwarts. She did quickly realize that she wasn't very keen on talking about it. "So, what house and year are you in, Blake?" she asked curiously. She couldn't remember having seen him around, so she did sort of guess that he might be a first year.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Another year gone [Open]   Another year gone [Open] EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 11:36 pm

Blake grinned as the girl took a seat opposite him and was glad that she didn't run away from him when she seen that he was only a first year. Not that he had given her a chance as he had literally grabbed her suitcase from her grip. Blake was also still grinning from the smile she gave him after he stowed his stuff away. Being mannerly certainly paid off sometimes!

As Darcy took a seat opposite him and Blake tried hard to keep his eyes on the scenery flying past the window she mentioned something about being homeward bound. "Yeah..home." Blake said weakly, trying not to sound too dejected. He also noted that she didn't seem too keen on the idea either and was glad when she changed the subject. "I'm in Gryffindor, only a first though mind you. What about yourself Darcy?" Darcy, that name seemed familiar to Blake. And then he remembered that when he was young and actually lived with his parents he used to have a dog called Darcy. "I like your name, I used to have a dog called Darcy." Blake blurted out, before he realised that he might have been insulting her name comparing it to an old dog of his. Blake couldn't help sharing this information though as he recalled his dog from, what felt like, a past life. He was so close to it and it was all that remained from that life for a long time. He recalled crying for days once the poor dog had passed on to doggy heaven.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Another year gone [Open]   Another year gone [Open] EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 5:14 pm

Darcy noted his tone as he said 'home'. She wondered what that was all about, but given the fact that she had only just met him, something told her not to ask. He most likely didn't want to talk about it, especially not to a stranger. She'd have plenty of chances to talk to him if it seemed like he was feeling low.

She blinked. "You're in Gryffindor? Well then, we're in the same house," she said smilingly. "Now that I know who you are, I might actually see you around as well," she said, knowing how usual it was to never notice someone until they happened to meet in situations like this. She was sure she'd see him a hundred times next year.

She then almost laughed out loud at his face after he blurted out that he had once had a dog called Darcy, but she managed to keep it to a chuckle. "I love dogs," she said softly, "What kind was it?" She had always wanted a dog, but her father was allergic to animals so it had never been an option to her. He seemed to look a bit nostalgic about it, and Darcy understood. Dogs often had a great impact on people's lives.

"My father's allergic, so we couldn't get a dog," she said, deciding to share it with him, "Are you going to miss Hogwarts during the summer?" she asked, knowing it might produce that voice from before again, but she felt like that was a fair question; he didn't have to answer with all the details of his family or anything like it, so why not?
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Another year gone [Open]   Another year gone [Open] EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 12:24 am

Blake nodded, as Darcy confirmed his theory of her being in Gryffindor too. He was sure he had recognised the girl, but there was so many new faces that had to be memorised he had a difficult time trying to keep up with the people he knew, never mind people he didn't! Blake felt his chest tightening with glee when Darcy mentioned seeing him around in future. Maybe that meant they could be friends. Blake had probably blown the comment out of proportion and was reading too much into it. But the thought was definitely going to add a spring to his step when leaving the train station at the thought of returning next year to  a friendly face in Darcy. He would most certainly be keeping an eye out for her in the common room and at breakfast next term.

"It was a little West Highland Terrier. It was soooo cute, and used to cry anytime I had to go to school! It also knew a few tricks. Begging was her favourite." Blake knew he had rambled on a bit, but he just said the information out loud as he remembered it. "Yeah dogs are great. It's a real pity we can't have any here at Hogwarts. I think I'll fix that next year and try sneak one in!" He joked. "What about you, do you have any pets? Besides dogs of course." He asked, hoping she did. He loved animals and thought it was good for everyone to have a companion. "I would hate to be allergic." He mused, scrunching up his nose at the thought. "I don't think it would stop me though, I would just go around sneezing all the time!"

Blake cleared his throat at the mention of a topic he was uncomfortable talking about. But Darcy wasn't to know this so he just pressed on, attempting to act normal. "Yes of course! Not the classes though, they were beginning to drag." Blake said, knowing his voice was probably full of fake enthusiasm, but he was trying! "I say you must get lots of homework, that's something I won't be looking forward to. It will be nice to return home too, I suppose." Blake added, slightly forcefully. "Will you miss it too, I suppose it is nice to get a break?" Blake shrugged, not really agreeing but knowing most students would see their families and get the opportunity to go on holidays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another year gone [Open]   Another year gone [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Another year gone [Open]
Page 1 of 1