Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) Empty
PostSubject: One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha)   One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:05 pm

Dylan made her way into the night club and was met by the blasting vibrations of the bass blaring from the speakers. She looked around for a victim to dance with. But she saw no viable contestants... yet. She made her way over to the bar and ordered a fire whiskey. She leaned against the bar with the drink in her hand and looked down at her outfit. She had to admit, she looked hot as hell.

One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) Th?id=HN.608022268226571589&pid=15

Last edited by Dylan Rivers on Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha)   One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Chapha, Austin, made his way to his favorite club in Knockturn Alley. He was going to play his guitar and sing tonight. Something his self proclaimed master Arsen didn't realize or know he did. He made his way to the place. The Dancing Dragon, and headed on stage. "Alright people. You ready to get this party started? Wake up assholes the natives on the sstage." he called out. Getting everyone's attention he started to play and sing. He looked sexy and he knew it. (see youtube for song) When he finished he took a breath. He headed to the bar. "A drink tender. I have to go back on." He glanced to Dylan. "Hey there hot stuff. Whats yor name?" he asked in a sexy tone. (outfit below)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTaQAIXbhqY
One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) Toshiya121-1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha)   One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 2:05 am

Dylan smirked as a guy came over to her. He had been on stage just moments before. "Dylan. Dylan Rivers. Whats yours, handsome?" SHe recognized him. But she was unsure if he was a Deatheater like herself. So she decided to stay quiet on the subject. "You were great up there. And I dare say you look down right edible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha)   One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 3:16 am

Chapha looked at her. "Austin. Austin Tyler. I am very sexy. I know this. Tell me something I don't know blond and gorgeous." He said wit ha flirty wink at her. Rolling the flirty words off his tongue with ease. He drank the drink as well. "Oh the night is young beautiful. Want to dance on stage while I do the next few songs? You canmake the beats look sexy." he said in a sultry purr in her ear. "Oh I am edible but the lookings safer than the touching less you want to play my game later." He whispered suggestively into her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha)   One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:11 am

Dylan smiled at his word and nodded when she was asked to dance on stage. "Trust me, i can do that. As for your little game, my dear Austin..." She traced a finger down his chest and stomach and across his waist line. "I'd love to play a bit in private." She nipped at his neck and giggled as she downed the rest of her drink and set it on the bar. "Shall you lead me back stage then, lovely?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha)   One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 2:55 pm

Chapha looked at her. "Do not call me dear. You shouldn't..." He grabbed her finger as it started down his chest. "...jump in head first chika. Look before you leap. Be careful who you try and fondle. That sort of shiz.You are beauty but no brains. Since you didn't know the first copping a feel is free. This is a warning. Don't get fresh with me Dylan Rivers and act all familiar like that. I didn't say you could touch just dance. Ain't you ever been to a strip joint hot stuff? The strippers do all the touching. You don't touch. Got it? Do that again without permission or being someone I trust and I'll break your pretty hand."

He leaned in and pulled her close. "I said on stage...not back stage. You want to dance or maybe get to feel this up you better not think I'm someone you can just touch as you please. You are hot...and didn't know...only warning. Do not touch me...I touch you...you have to earn touching me. Got it?"

He pushed her away lightly and backed up. Downing his drink and paid for hers. "This is where you either run far away or follow me on stage like a good little girl and shake what your momma gave you. Otherwise kick rocks and keep it moving sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha)   One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha) Empty

Back to top Go down

One little spell outta do you some good (Chapha)
Page 1 of 1