Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Create a Spell Form EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Create a Spell Form EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Create a Spell Form EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Create a Spell Form EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Create a Spell Form EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Create a Spell Form EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Create a Spell Form EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Create a Spell Form EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Create a Spell Form EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Create a Spell Form EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Create a Spell Form EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Create a Spell Form EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Create a Spell Form EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Create a Spell Form EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Create a Spell Form EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Create a Spell Form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Create a Spell Form Empty
PostSubject: Create a Spell Form   Create a Spell Form EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Create Your Own Spell

Would you like to create your own spell to be used in roleplaying on Live the Magic? If so, this thread is for doing just that! You need to fill out the form and the admins may be able to add it to The Spell Book.

Don't forget that there are some very important rules when creating a spell.
- You won't be able to kill anyone without the player's permission, so, while we know it's understandable that it may be harmful, don't go too over the top, because killing spells are not allowed -  we already have one of those.
- Remember that godmodding is not allowed. This means that your character isn't invincible and the spell won't be the best. The three Unforgivable Curses are the worse and most harmful, so yours can't do worse than that.

If you have come up with an interesting spell which corresponds with all of the rules, we encourage you to show it to us. If we agree, the staff will add it into the Spell Book and it can be used in roleplaying.

There is no limit to the amount of spells you create on LTM. However, please remember the staff do have lives outside of the site, so please be patient while you wait for the spell to be accepted. Generally, it won't take more than a few days but don't forget the admins work their hardest!

To do this, you need to create a new topic, entitled: [Kind of magic] (magic list: spell, jinx, curse, charm or hex) Name of the Spell. So at the end it should look something like [x]spell name. Then fill out the form below.

Spell Creation

Code:
 [i][center]Your Spell Name:[/center]

What kind of magic is it?

In what year Hogwarts students learn about it?

Give us a description of the spell:

What are the effects of it:

Which spell can avoid the effect?

Who can use this spell?

Why do you think we should use it on the forum?

Any other information that we should know about it:

[/i]
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

PostSubject: Re: Create a Spell Form   Create a Spell Form EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Colorus Changus:

What kind of magic is it? Appearance magic

In what year Hogwarts students learn about it? 1

Give us a description of the spell: It’s a very simple spell that can change the color of you hair to any color you want. All you have to do is think of the color.

What are the effects of it: Your head may itch temporarily. Other than it, it’s perfect.

Which spell can avoid the effect? I don’t know of one…..

Who can use this spell? Anyone

Why do you think we should use it on the forum? It’s cool and the girls will all love it.

Any other information that we should know about it: Just that it’s totally awesome!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Create a Spell Form   Create a Spell Form EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:25 pm

Reflectica:

What kind of magic is it? Defencive spell

In what year Hogwarts students learn about it? 4rt

Give us a description of the spell: the spell can be used to reflect the casted spell of any kind, its a defensive attack
What are the effects of it: it will curse the person who is cursing u while dueling by the his own casted spell

Who can use this spell?anyone who is above 4th year

Why do you think we should use it on the forum? while duelling with opponent one can use this spell for defense purpose and can get the points of his own spell

Any other information that we should know about it: It would be great to get points for winning in duelling game... it just reverses the spell on its users opponent thus saving him from a danger.

Back to top Go down
Caroline Forbes
Adult
Caroline Forbes

My Character
Activity: Adult, Charms and Potions Professor, Head of Hufflepuff House

PostSubject: Re: Create a Spell Form   Create a Spell Form EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Your Spell Name: Sectumsempra

What kind of magic is it? Dark/Powerful Magic

In what year Hogwarts students learn about it? VI - Sixth year

Give us a description of the spell: A rather dangerous curse, when the incantation is uttered its effect is the equivalent of an invisible sword; it is used to slash the victim from a distance, causing rather deep wounds. The slash follows the user's wand movements. Due to the depths of the cut, the victims run the risk of dying from blood loss if treatment is not applied in time, if the wounds are not instantly fatal.

What are the effects of it: Causes wounds, cuts and/or gashes

Which spell can avoid the effect? Protego and if the spell is not cast wounds inflicted by this spell can be cured by the song-like incantation Vulnera Sanentur; the first usage eases the blood flow, the second causes the wounds to knit and the third removes the worst effects of the curse. The victim would still require medical treatment, and if dittany is applied immediately, scarring can still be avoided.

Who can use this spell? Death eaters and anyone above grade six

Why do you think we should use it on the forum? It is a great spell and I'm unsure of why it isn't there already so I thought I'd try to get it created

Any other information that we should know about: All information about the spell is here
Back to top Go down
http://supernaturalmayhem.forums-rpg.com/
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Create a Spell Form   Create a Spell Form EmptyTue May 14, 2013 9:35 am

Sydney Hale wrote:
Colorus Changus:

What kind of magic is it? Appearance magic

In what year Hogwarts students learn about it? 1

Give us a description of the spell: It’s a very simple spell that can change the color of you hair to any color you want. All you have to do is think of the color.

What are the effects of it: Your head may itch temporarily. Other than it, it’s perfect.

Who can use this spell? Anyone

Why do you think we should use it on the forum? It’s cool and the girls will all love it.

Any other information that we should know about it: Just that it’s totally awesome!

Spell Added

Your spell has been added to the Spell Book.

casper Riley wrote:
Reflectica:

What kind of magic is it? Defencive spell

In what year Hogwarts students learn about it? 4rt

Give us a description of the spell: the spell can be used to reflect the casted spell of any kind, its a defensive attack
What are the effects of it: it will curse the person who is cursing u while dueling by the his own casted spell

Who can use this spell?anyone who is above 4th year

Why do you think we should use it on the forum? while duelling with opponent one can use this spell for defense purpose and can get the points of his own spell

Any other information that we should know about it: It would be great to get points for winning in duelling game... it just reverses the spell on its users opponent thus saving him from a danger.

Spell Pending

What would be the difference between your spell and a basic Shield Charm (Protego)?

Katerina Petrova wrote:
Your Spell Name: Sectumsempra

What kind of magic is it? Dark/Powerful Magic

In what year Hogwarts students learn about it? VI - Sixth year

Give us a description of the spell: A rather dangerous curse, when the incantation is uttered its effect is the equivalent of an invisible sword; it is used to slash the victim from a distance, causing rather deep wounds. The slash follows the user's wand movements. Due to the depths of the cut, the victims run the risk of dying from blood loss if treatment is not applied in time, if the wounds are not instantly fatal.

What are the effects of it: Causes wounds, cuts and/or gashes

Which spell can avoid the effect? Protego and if the spell is not cast wounds inflicted by this spell can be cured by the song-like incantation Vulnera Sanentur; the first usage eases the blood flow, the second causes the wounds to knit and the third removes the worst effects of the curse. The victim would still require medical treatment, and if dittany is applied immediately, scarring can still be avoided.

Who can use this spell? Death eaters and anyone above grade six

Why do you think we should use it on the forum? It is a great spell and I'm unsure of why it isn't there already so I thought I'd try to get it created

Any other information that we should know about: All information about the spell is here

Spell Added

Your spell has been added to the Spell Book. However, since it is Dark Magic, adults are the only ones able to use it (theoretically).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create a Spell Form   Create a Spell Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Create a Spell Form
Page 1 of 1