Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

My Character
::
Activity: Charms Professor

Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 Empty
PostSubject: Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9   Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:19 am

Andre has a sneaking suspicion that the chair and the desk in his quarters aren't getting along to the best of their ability. They haven't said so, but there is a strange tension in the air between them. Andre suspects that his desk is slightly jealous of the attention that his chair receives, as Andre sometimes takes the chair with him on walks to Hogsmeade. He will have to take some time to explain to the desk that it is simply too large to take for a walk, and that he cares for them both equally. Naturally, this has taken precedence over being on time for class. But never fear, he'll find his way there eventually. Take a seat!
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9   Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:53 am

Deirdre entered the classroom, not surprised at Professor Leblanc's absence. That had happened before (and he had explained it with the need to check on a pine wood chair in his dorm), so she didn't ponder on it for long before going to a seat in the back and taking out her books.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9   Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:47 pm

Morgana walked into the Charms classroom, her mind reeling once again for why she had decided to continue this subject. The professor was a blithering idiot. And he merely succeeded to annoy Morgana, and she was annoyed enough of the time, thank you very much. She was slightly relieved to see that the professor had yet to show, and perhaps she'd be lucky enough to hear that they had, indeed, changed professors. After all, Morgana's oldest teacher was professor Henley, and that woman had arrived at Hogwarts… what? Six years ago?

Morgana noted that the only other person in the room, as of yet, was Deirdre Seamore, a sixth year Hufflepuff that Morgana couldn't say she knew. She walked up to a random desk, some seats away from Deirdre and the professor's desk. Then she pulled out her books and her wand, wondering what it was that she's be doing this lesson, and if they would have an annoying project like last year.
Back to top Go down
Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

My Character
Activity: Charms Professor

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9   Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 8:08 pm

Andre had finally sorted things out in his quarters. The energy in the air between his desk and chair had just been... wrong. But Andre had talked them through their differences, and now he could make his way to his classroom with a positive attitude! He would need it, because he'd actually planned a pretty exciting lesson! Andre was known for flashy charms and funny little peculiar things, but he wasn't a complete disgrace of a wizard. So he knew how to do a few advanced charms as well - he just found them a bit boring to teach.

But this wasn't going to be a boring lesson! In fact, Andre was quite excited for it, and he beamed around in excitement as he entered the classroom. His eyes skimmed over a nice looking hufflepuff and the scary looking slytherin girl that he'd had last year! "Good afternoon!" he squeaked, smiling brightly at all of his students. "I 'ave a wonderful lesson planned for us today, and I am sure zat you will all enjoy it! If not, zen at least, on the bright side, zere is candy! Please, 'elp yourself!" Andre indicated the large bowl of candy that he'd carried in with him and set on the table.

"Now, can anybody tell me ze definition of a port key?" he asked. The question wasn't hard, but the concept behind a port key was a little complex. At least for Andre.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9   Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:11 am

Deirdre really wanted to trust the Professor as he announced how wonderful the lesson would be, but quickly frowned when he motioned to his famous sweets with which he succesfully bribed students into attending his lessons. Well, Deirdre at least. She'd had better teachers and other things to do then listen to someone actively describing their wood furniture in the middle of class, but the seets made it easier to bear.

As she slipped the candy in her mouth, Deirdre listened to the Professor ask about port keys in his heavy accented English. It was a fairly easy question, this one, so she raised her hand slightly, just as to show she knew, and not brag about it. (That's how she saw it, anyway.)

"A 'portkey' is an object charmed to bring anyone who touches it to a specific location.", she said, leaning back in her seat, awaiting the next question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9   Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1; Year 5-7; Term 9
Page 1 of 1