Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 Empty
PostSubject: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:58 am

This was the lesson which Ylenia was looking forward to the least as she was hoping that nobody found a way to ruin this lesson, too. She flicked her wand, and the tables, desks and chairs moved to the side to leave space in the middle of the classroom. Professor Fenech flicked her wand again and then cushions arranged themselves neatly on the floor. Flicking her wand again, writing appeared on the board, "The Tickling Charm". Suddenly, the bell rang and students immediately started pouring into the classroom.

"Hello, students," Ylenia told them. "Leave your bags near the door. You will need your wands only." She waited for the students to do so, then they all gathered in front of her. "Okay, so last lesson I gave you the homework to look up the Tickling Charm. Can any of you tell me what its' incantation is?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:28 pm

Evan entered the Charms classroom and was surprised by its look. There was a lot of space in the middle and some cushions laying no the floor. Cushions? Evan left his bag near the door, as professor Fenech told him, and came closer to her. She asked the students to tell her the Tickling Charm incantation. The Tickling Charm incantation, huh? "Rictusempra," Evan said instantly. He really enjoyed the homework, as he found the charm very useful, for both beginner dueling and fun. Are we going to practice the spell today? This is going to be such fun! And I can demonstrate my dueling experience with an official excuse this time! If only I could pair up with Kynan!
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Like most students, Kynan was surprised by the Charms classroom's appearance. The chairs and tables were on the side and there was lots of space in the middle. And lots of cushions. Then seeing the writing on the board, he thought, Yes! Yes! We're going to practise it! He was hoping to get back at Evan since last Charms lesson, and this lesson would most probably be the perfect excuse. Ditching his bag by the door, he took out his wand and gathered with the other students. Professor Fenech then asked a question, which Evan answered. Honestly, Kynan hadn't looked up the charm and read about it. He was sure that they'd be learning everything about it during the lesson.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Deirdre walked in the classroom, prepared to sit and observe, as she'd done last lesson, but was surprised by the room's arranging. There was an obvious empty space in the middle, all the desks and chairs moved aside, cushions laying around the floor. The Hufflepuff did as she was told to, when Professor Fenech spoke, and left her bag on the spot, then coming closer with the other students that had come in, as well. The teacher asked about the incantation of the spell they had had to read about for their homework, the ''Tickling Charm'' 's. She'd enjoyed doing that, finding it pretty interesting, and was doubting whether to open her mouth for the question or not, but Evan was faster in answering. Are we going to practice it now?, Deirdre thought. She really hoped so. She'd like to see its effects in reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:39 pm

A lot of students seemed to be eager for the lesson. "Correct, Mr Williams," Professor Fenech said. "Rictusempra, the Tickling charm, which apparently can be stopped by the Finite Incantatem charm, was used by Harry Potter against Draco Malfoy in the Duelling Club, which is kind of like what we will be doing today. The intent was, of course, to tickle Malfoy to the point that he would be unable to jinx Harry in return. It was ineffectual, however, as despite being tickled, Malfoy was able to cast Tarantallegra at Harry afterwards. It should be noted that Rictusempra is used as a powerful jinx, possibly along the lines of Stupefy. Stupefy, if you do not know, is the Stunning Spell, which I think that you will be learning in Defence Against the Dark Arts." She paced around a bit.

"Now, what we will be doing is," Ylenia started explaining. She honestly loved the practical bits of her lesson, except for the first lesson of second years. That one wasn't so good. "I want all of you to pair up. I'll explain more on the lesson once you do so." She waited and watched everyone look for a partner.
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:02 pm

Maya slinked into the back of the classroom, quietly, as she didn't feel like participation was high on her agenda today. The increasing workload in second year had resulted in a few late nights and the resulting bags under her eyes was evidence of her lack of sleep.

Maya stayed silent when Professor Fenech began by questioning the class and rested on the nearby wall, standing seemed too much of an effort. Maya's head also felt blurry and foggy from the lack of sleep so answers weren't on the tip of her tongue. When the professor instructed them to partner up Maya's eyes flickered towards the cushions and her heart lifted at the idea of a practical class. Although she remained passive at the mention of partnering up, moving from her comfortable position by the wall seemed to much of an effort at that particular moment.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:21 pm

Darcy got a bit uncomfortable when she heard they had to partner up. At the moment, she was a bit on edge with more than one of them. She sighed, and decided that she knew Evan the best and walked over to him. "Want to be my partner?" she asked, feeling more than just a bit uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Evan was a little surprised when Darcy walked to him and asked to be her partner, as he considered himself a real disaster for her. Every their meeting was a little uncomfortable and had some awkward moments. Great! Darcy is my partner! And not just because I'm the last available option or something like that! Despite Evan wanted to dance and scream because of delight, he replied as briefly as possible, "Sure." The less I say, the less silly I look, I guess. Every word can cost me a lot when I'm talking to Darcy. He smiled awkwardly. I hope this smile didn't look too silly.

As Evan was totally consumed by the thoughts of how lucky was and whether silly or not he looked, he missed one really important thing: soon he would have to cast offensive spells at Darcy. Offensive spells. At Darcy. The tickling charm couldn't really hurt her, but nevertheless it could become a real problem for Evan to use it.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:07 pm

For a moment, Kynan was actually about to walk towards Evan when Professor Fenech told all of them to partner up. But Evan seemed to immediately have partnered up with Darcy, so he turned around and ended up walking towards Maya. "Hey Maya," he greeted his friend shyly. "Want to be partners?"
Back to top Go down
Maya Winchester
Adult
Maya Winchester

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:35 pm

"Yeah of course," Maya gave Kynan a sly smile. This should be fun. Herself and Kynan were good friends, but her competitive streak often won out in situations like this. She retrieved her wand from her robes and immediately readied herself. Awaiting further instructions from the professor.
Back to top Go down
Deirdre Seamore
Adult
Deirdre Seamore

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Deirdre moved quietly backwards, and looked around. Everyone seemed to have paired up, except herself. Not finding anyone that could be her partner, she decided to step away and perhaps wait for anything the Professor could say or do to help the awkward situation Deirdre had fallen in. She took a step back, fixing nervously her robes, and tried not to point herself out while waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:09 pm

It seemed that everyone had paired up, except for one Hufflepuff. "You can work with me," Ylenia told the girl, gesturing for the student to join her. Then, turning to the rest of the students, she said, "Alright, so now that you have picked a partner, you will all be practising the Tickling Charm." Taking out her own wand, she said, "Do not forget the incantation, Rictusempra. And try staying close to the cushions, in case your partner falls down. Take turns to cast the spell." She cast a warning glance at Evan Williams and Kynan Walters, although she was sure that nothing could crash this lesson she was still in doubt. "Tell me if you are having any trouble," Professor Fenech then said. Then she nodded, "Begin."

Immediately, she gestured towards the Hufflepuff girl. "Deirdre Seamore, am I correct?" she asked, before saying, "You can start. Don't worry about me." The room was already filling up with sounds of laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 2
Page 1 of 1