Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 Empty
PostSubject: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:50 am

A large, antique vase stood by the teacher's desk, but nothing was different than usual. Professor Fenech wasn't the one to decorate the class to make it seem all pretty and flashy. She stood behind her desk, watching as students entered the classroom and take their seats. A few students seemed to be staring at the vase and wondering why it was there. When everyone finally took their seats and the class was settled, Ylenia spoke, "Hello, students. Welcome to the second lesson of Charms. Most of you may be wondering why this vase is here-" she gestured towards the large vase. "But that part is going to be for later."

She flicked her wand and a single word appeared on the board. "Reparo". "Do any of you know which spell this incantation is for?" Professor Fenech asked. Where's Auden? she thought, scanning the room and wondering where her assistant was.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:18 pm

Lyrica, a first year Hufflepuff, raises her hand in anticipation, and said:

"professor Fenech, the spell is for this incantation is for the Mending Charm, also known as the Repairing Charm".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:31 pm

"That is correct, Miss Hexem," Ylenia nodded. "Five points to Hufflepuff." It actually felt weird to reward five points to her own former house, yet she ignored it. "The Mending Charm, or the Repairing Charm, has its' effect in its' name. The Charm is used to seamlessly mend things. Unless it is damage done by really powerful curses which makes the object impossible to undo." Then she asked, "For some extra points, can any of you name an object, or more than one object if you can, that is unable to be repaired by The Mending Charm, but can only be repaired by more powerful magic?
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Lyrica was having so much fun in her charms class, her teacher awarded her five points. But now the teacher a slightly difficult question:  

"can any of you name an object, or more than one object if you can, that is unable to be repaired by The Mending Charm, but by more powerful magic?"

"yeesh, what a doosey", she thought to herself.

But still she raised her hand in anticipation  and said:

"Um, professor, i think it is suitable for inanimate objects.", she answers shyly, whilst looking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:52 pm

It seemed that nobody knew the answer so Professor Fenech answered herself, "One object that cannot be repaired by the Mending Charm when broken, is a wand." Then looked at the Hufflepuff girl who said something about the spell. "Correct, Miss Hexem. That is a very good point. Thank you for pointing that out. The spell is only suited for inanimate objects- in fact, you can never use the Mending Charm on humans or animals or severe scarring might occur." She gave a small smile to the girl before saying, "Now, what we are going to do today is practise the charm." Ylenia moved closer to the vase. "I am going to break this vase, and one by one, you students will come forward to practise the charm on the vase. And don't worry about getting it wrong, I'll be here to help you." Giving a small sigh, she pushed the vase so it tipped over, until it fell to the ground and shattered into a thousand pieces, all of them scattering around the classroom.

"Alright, make a line," she told them all. "And I will break the vase again after every time someone succeeds at the spell. The Charm may be hard at first, but with time and practise, you will learn to do it without the slightest bit of effort." The students then started to attempt doing the spell, one by one, some managing to do it after a few tries, some failing completely, some getting the vase only half fixed. And after every one, Ylenia had to break the vase again. Then it was Miss Hexem's turn, and she was interested to see the girl's attempt at the charm.
Back to top Go down
Lyrica Hexem
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyrica Hexem

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:39 pm

I could only thank my father, who was very clumsy, for in a way thought me the charm. Professor  Fenech made all the students go one by one doing the reparo charm. Lyrica was the last one, and grew very nervous, but loved doing charms. So she was going to try her best.

She got in front of the broken vase, closed her eyes to concentrate and said "Reparo".

She opened her eyes just in time to see the vase repair itself with ease. She was so exited, she knew she could do it, hopefully it was enough for the professor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:48 pm

"Excellent, Miss Hexem," Ylenia told the girl. "Five points to Hufflepuff." She watched the students return to their seats after doing the spell and then waited for everyone else to finish. When everyone had had their turn, Professor Fenech turned to the class and said, "Homework shall be posted on the announcements board. Class is dismissed. Good work, everyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1   Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Term 5: Lesson 2: Year 1
Page 1 of 1