Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Hunter's Characters EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Hunter's Characters EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Hunter's Characters EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Hunter's Characters EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Hunter's Characters EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Hunter's Characters EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Hunter's Characters EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Hunter's Characters EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Hunter's Characters EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Hunter's Characters EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Hunter's Characters EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Hunter's Characters EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Hunter's Characters EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Hunter's Characters EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Hunter's Characters EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Hunter's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

Hunter's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Hunter's Characters   Hunter's Characters EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:45 am

Hunter VanDerberg

Hunter's Characters Tumblr_m3f1q6RPPd1rn435g
Seventeen year old Muggleborn
from Asch, Netherlands

"Did you just say HAOIFE? What the hell is that even supposed to mean?"

Summary

Since his brother Jack's death, Hunter is hardly the person that he used to be. Once happy, conceited and popular, Hunter has turned bitter and unsociable, and turned to alcohol and other less-than-suitable pastimes to escape the pain. Though it's been a year since the tragedy shook their family, Hunter is still grieving. However, despite the negative changes that the loss of his brother caused, Hunter is finally beginning to grow as a person in response to everything that has been through. The injustice of what happened is finally beginning to spur him forward and give him purpose in life again. Hunter still doesn't enjoy company, and is blunt and angry with many people. However, he is coming to understand that there are certain people who he cares about more than he realized. Those people, he's finally letting in. This term, he's beginning to find himself again. He's starting to laugh and make jokes and recover some of his humor. He's realizing that, though he'll never truly recover from such a terrible loss, he has to continue living. Because that's what Jack would have wanted.

Loyalties

VanDerberg family
Gryffindor House
Gryffindor Quidditch Team

Interactions

Hunter has a lot of friends, but has been neglecting most of them due to the changes he's been going through in his life. He an primarily be found with Ariel Wilde, but also with Aoife O'Donnell or Blake Ralston. Hunter is a complex person who doesn't want much to do with anyone other than his very close friends or his siblings. As he's finding his sense of purpose again, he would be slightly more inclined to interact with those around him than before, and less likely to snap at those bothering him, but generally dislikes people by default. He's easily irritated, and it's pretty difficult to get on his good side at this point in his life.

Whereabouts

When at school, Hunter can most commonly be found somewhere on the grounds - a particular tree by the lake is his most typical spot. He also spends a lot of time at the Quidditch Pitch. He can easily be found in the common room, kitchens, or working on a potion in the spare classroom. He generally avoids the library. On weekends, he spends a lot of his time in various locations around Hogsmeade, and works at Zonko's during the week.

If you'd like to thread with Hunter...

PM me or catch me in the chatbox to see if I have time and discuss an idea for a thread. Hunter is a very detailed character and I'd like to avoid "small talk" threads with him. I also prefer to thread him with people who can write at least 3-4 paragraphs. If we can come up with an interesting idea, then I'm all for it!

Jack VanDerberg

Hunter's Characters Tumblr_mb8fanoDxv1rvn8mg
Sixteen year old Muggle
Deceased
from Asch, Netherlands

"Alright, come on, tell me. What did my idiot brother do now?"

Summary

Jack is, to put it simply, the coolest muggle that you'll ever meet. He literally came out of the womb radiating awesomeness. The oldest of four, he's typically the one that his siblings approach for advice on just about anything. And that's great, because Jack has a knack for giving good advice. While he doesn't particularly like people in general, he's outwardly friendly and has no trouble talking to anybody. Jack is hardworking and helpful in nature, but much more humble than his egotistical brother. He's fluent in sarcasm, and typically deals with people that he doesn't like by insulting them right in front of their face without them actually realizing that his words were an insult. He's not easily excited, and has a very logical outlook on most situations. He has a few friends, but doesn't feel the need to spend time with people all the time. Despite the fact that all of his siblings are magical, Jack isn't jealous of their talent. In truth, he finds it a little odd, but loves them anyway.

Loyalties

VanDerberg family

Interactions

Jack is particularly easy to get along with. He's easygoing, approachable, and doesn't mind helping others out. He's also perfectly comfortable doing the approaching, if he has a reason to. He's not shy by any means. He loves sports, and is extremely likely to ask to join a pickup game if he sees one. He doesn't have any enemies, but could easily make a few if someone were to insult or threaten himself or his family.

Whereabouts

Since Jack is a muggle, he's normally found at his home in the Netherlands, working with his parents on the farm. Occasionally, his family has to travel to London for this or that, so he could be caught there during the school year. During summer, he can be found once or twice in Diagon Alley and the surrounding area, when his siblings go to pick up their school supplies.

If you'd like to thread with Jack...

Find someone else to thread with. Jack is dead.

Matthew Bennett

Hunter's Characters Tumblr_inline_nbwqz6CozS1slmcs4
Thirteen year old Halfblood
from London, England

"Incendio!"

Summary

Matthew is probably the most annoying person that you will ever meet. He's incredibly hyper, and talks way too much. He tends to repeat himself multiple times within the same sentence, and is an absolute pyromaniac. He has a deep level of obsession with fire, and spends almost all of his free time studying and practicing fire spells. He's very outgoing and will talk to almost anybody. He tends to say whatever comes to his mind, and can easily sound rude because of it. He typically means well, however, and enjoys being around people. He absolutely loves his big brother Ollie, and thinks he's the coolest person in the world!

Loyalties

Bennett Family
Slytherin House

Interactions

Matthew can interact with just about anyone. He's incredibly outgoing and forward, and can find a reason to go up to anyone and talk to them. He makes friends easily, but can also get annoyed just as easily when others don't agree with him. He's likely to have tons of friends, and could potentially have some enemies but would probably not realize that they're enemies. He doesn't really harbor any ill-will toward anyone, except for maybe Ariadne, and doesn't see how anyone could dislike him either.

Whereabouts

While at Hogwarts, Matthew can typically be found either in the Slytherin Common Room, or in the middle courtyard practicing fire spells. He works at the Three Broomsticks throughout the week and can often be found there. In the summer, he lives with his family in London, and can be found in any of the surrounding area.

If you'd like to thread with Matthew...

Go ahead and make a thread, and shoot me a PM to let me know! I'm always looking for threads for Matthew Very Happy

YES I AM COPYING EVERYONE ELSE! MORE TO BE ADDED BUT I AM LAZY!
Back to top Go down

Hunter's Characters
Page 1 of 1