Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Vilde's Characters! EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Vilde's Characters! EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Vilde's Characters! EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Vilde's Characters! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Vilde's Characters! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Vilde's Characters! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Vilde's Characters! EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Vilde's Characters! EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Vilde's Characters! EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Vilde's Characters! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Vilde's Characters! EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Vilde's Characters! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Vilde's Characters! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Vilde's Characters! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Vilde's Characters! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Vilde's Characters!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
::
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

Vilde's Characters! Empty
PostSubject: Vilde's Characters!   Vilde's Characters! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Morgana Gaunt

Vilde's Characters! Tumblr_n7j6uxSYec1r3bmg9o6_250

Seventeen year old pureblood
from Winchester, England

"You're annoying."

Summary

Morgana is a very smart and perceptive girl who will notice everything from people lying to whether or not a person enjoyed their breakfast. However, her social antenna is anything but perfect, and she never knows when her words -which are often rash and harsh- hurt people. She tells things the way they are and never sugarcoats anything. If people can't stand to hear the facts, then she easily considers them weak. She is easily annoyed by people, and she enjoys her solitude. She does like some people, and even considers some people close to her, but apart from her father, there's no one she truly cares for. She has more emotions than her father, which in her case is not a good thing, as she only becomes more cruel and harsh by her emotions.

Loyalties

Gaunt Family
Slytherin House
Slytherin Quidditch Team

Interactions

Morgana is the sort of person who doesn't like being social, but -given the day- somewhat enjoys the company of people who will simply talk without expecting an answer. She doesn't mind noise, as long as it is a soft noise and not the overexcited howls of teenagers. She also enjoys the occasional discussion about art, and intellectual conversations. In her conversations, she is very blunt and says what she thinks, not caring if people can take it or not. That's their own problem. She does not like teenagers who can't stop talking about love, or teenagers who deny love. She thoroughly dislikes talking to ignorant brats and even more so the people her own age who she expects should know equally as much as her. And when they don't, she will never want to talk to them again.

Whereabouts

At Hogwarts, Morgana mostly resides in the Slytherin common room, the library, the Gamekeeper's Hut or the Stone Circle, the latter her definite favorite place. She also has a growing fondness for the Forbidden Forest. She works at a Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour branch in Hogsmeade, so she is also there sometimes. The Room of Requirement is also a place she spends some time, but only to get away from everyone else, so you probably won't catch her there.

If you'd like to thread with Morgana

Send me a PM about your idea for the thread, or simply talk to me when I'm on the chatbox! As Morgana is a rather complex character in a slightly heavy and negative way, I think I'd need some good ideas to keep the thread running. But I'm totally up for anything! A PM is all that is needed and we can develop an idea from there as well!
Back to top Go down

Vilde's Characters!
Page 1 of 1