Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) Empty
PostSubject: Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE)   Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 11:03 pm

Lucy was still an Auror in Training, but that didn't matter much at the moment. She was more worried about how worried Phoenix would be when she told him she was moving out. She wanted some independence, a small place of her own to care for and keep her safe. It was mostly a dream right now, but she had found a nice flat in London that fit her needs, the only problem was that she needed help with the payments. If she went in by herself, she would die of starvation, so her plan was to get herself a roommate. She didn't care who wanted to share a flat with her, as long as they were responsible enough to pay their share and keep up with their own mess. So far, though, she hadn't found anyone good enough. Taking a break from her training, Lucy went into the showers to take a quick one and get rid of all the sweat from exercising and trying to lift weights. She hadn't thought about the physical training until she started it.

Putting on some clean clothes, the obviously hated yoga pants and a random t-shirt she found in her bag, she made her way to the Auror office to take a seat on one of the small tables and rest a little. In her mind, she was going to wrote and advertisement for the roommate situation, but when she arrived at the offices, she wondered if Mr. Greco was around. He would probably be able to suggest someone from the Auror Department. Taking a seat, she reached inside her bag for a quill and something to write on, which in today's case was actually a napkin she had forgotten about.

"Looking For Roommate..." Lucy began, speaking the words as she wrote them down. What else should I put? She wondered as she thought about the things she liked and didn't like about people. "Definitely not someone messy, someone who likes to read would be nice, but is that too specific?" She was beginning to put the quill down when she saw a flash of red hair from the corner of her eye. Realizing it was Shah, Wade's first and only girlfriend, the one he had broken up with for the stupidest reasons, the one he seemed to love, she yelled to get her attention. "Shah! Hey!" Lucy smiled when the girl turned around. Maybe she could try to fix any bad image her old friend had of her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE)   Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 5:50 am

Shah was bored, but she figured that was probably most definitely because she didn't actually do much work. She didn't understand why she was being lazy, it was so unlike her. When she'd met Jennifer Moss a couple of days ago, the girl had seemed so professional, whereas Shah had been all excited and happy. She wondered what happened to the enthusiasm now. 

It wasn't that there was nothing to do; it was that she didn't know what to do. Often she found herself sitting in the cafeteria, eating and doing nothing of use. That had to go. Walking around aimlessly, she tried to think of something to do. The auror office was filled with people, everyone doing something or the other. She decided to go over to her table and check if she'd gotten any mail. 

She turned around when someone shouted out her name. Everyone in the distance of hearing looked up from their tables. It was Lucy. She was so happy to see her old friend, she yelled even louder. "Lucy!" The people around clucked in disapproval at the amount of noise she was making, but she didn't care. "Hi." She went over to her and gave her a hug. "I'm so glad to see you!" 
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE)   Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Hugging Shah back, Lucy glanced apologetically at the people around her. "Oops." she said as she took her seat back. "I'm so glad you're here, are you working for the Ministry?" Lucy said as she offered the spot next to her for Shah to take. "I'm sure you're a great addition!" she hadn't heard of any other trainees, but if the girl was in the Auror department Lucy was even more excited about work than ever. She put her napkins aside and looked at Shah, waiting for any exciting stories from the girl's time after graduation.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE)   Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Taking a seat beside Lucy, Shah revelled in the fact that Lucy was in the Auror Department as well. Finally someone familiar to work with.

"Yep." Shah answered rather proudly. "Auror in training. What about you?" Shah grinned a little. Lucy thought high of her. "I do hope so."

She settled down, crossing her legs and just looked at Lucy. She was beautiful. "So what have you been doing?" Shah asked, excited to know more about Lucy's endeavours.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE)   Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:06 am

"Me too!" Lucy beamed, feeling better already knowing that someone like Shah was to be eventually working with her. If there was anything she didn't like about working in the Ministry it was the lack of people she knew. Really, she only knew Jen and Andrew, but Jen was an Unspeakable so they rarely saw each other. Andrew was her boss, so she couldn't exactly talk to him the way she did outside of work. Wade was supposed to be looking at Ministry jobs, if she'd heard right from Phoenix, but nobody ever knew what was going through that boy's brain so she didn't believe much of what she heard about him.

"I've been training, mostly." she admitted, instinctively running a hand over her upper arm. "I've put on some weight, but it's mostly muscle mass so that should be okay." Lucy had always been small, in height and in weight. She was only five feet and three inches tall, and she now weighed about 120 pounds, which was ten pounds heavier than her usual self. She didn't know how she felt about it yet, but she liked how she looked more like a woman in front of the mirror. She had a bit of a curve in her waist now, and her cheeks looked fuller and her knees weren't as bony. Despite the weight gain, she was happy with it. "I just recently moved out, though. I'm rooming with a Hogwarts professor, can you imagine? He just goes there for summer and vacations, because traveling from London to the school is too much. I like it though, he's cool." she said as she thought about how Luca would be home making some strange potion and seeing it's effect. "What about you? Any fun adventures?" she asked in return.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE)   Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:17 am

Shah felt a sense of relief for a second when Lucy said she worked here too. Someone familiar, someone she liked. She hated having to start over with making friends and trusting people as she'd given up on all that a long time ago. "That's wonderful!" She exclaimed. This was Lucy, she was the smart one, the happy one. Shah felt a little homesick looking at Lucy. She immediately took Lucy's palm and gave it a squeeze. "We can work together now! Being total badass while catching dark wizards." Her voice faltered at the words 'dark wizards' but she hoped Lucy didn't notice. Wade was a dark wizard now. He'd changed. Shah would rather die than ever be faced with a situation where she'd have to kill him or torture him.

She blinked, forgetting about all that for a moment. She was beginning to get good at that, pushing her thoughts and feelings down where no one could ever see them.

"You look beautiful." Shah commented. Lucy was all grown-up now, tall and curvy. "Wow, rooming with a professor. Sounds like fun."

She said, "I've not been doing much. Just spent the summer after school in Britain. Roaming around, not really looking at anything." Shah had never taken a trip to anywhere outside of Hogwarts other than Hogsmeade. She had expected herself to enjoy all the freedom and the beautiful things the world had to offer. But she didn't. She found herself staring at things randomly, waiting for something. But for what? She still hadn't figured that out.

"Truth is, I couldn't wait to start this job. There would be something to do. Something fun." She smiled a little.

"How's everyone? Ryland and Wade?" She didn't want to ask anything, but she had. Wiping all the emotion off her face, she tried to look polite.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE)   Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 8:23 pm

Squeezing back Shah's hand, Lucy smiled. "Total badasses." she agreed with a laugh. It'd been quite a rough time for all of them, because even though Shah wasn't saying it, Lucy knew something was up and it wasn't exactly good. Then it hit her. She was an auror, she was to be trained on catching Death Eaters and maybe even killing them. Though Shah and Lucy were different in many things, they had one very good reason to worry about their job: Wade. Wade was family for Lucy, but he was a lover for Shah. Lucy hadn't thought about having to confront Wade sometime in the future, but the possibility was there. What did Shah think of this? Was that why she became and Auror? To hunt Wade down? No, that couldn't be the reason. Shah wasn't the kind to turn bitter over a break up. Lucy thought on that for a second before Shah brought her back to the conversation.

"Ha, yeah, right." Lucy laughed again when Shah said she was beautiful. "Hey, I should have roomed with one ages ago. He's only there for the summer but sends his share of the rent every time." It was good to have Luca around, regardless of how awkward it must look for a former student and current professor to room together. It might even give the wrong idea, but Luca's gay! If anything, it was like having someone like Shah or Ella around. Luca was cooler, though. He wasn't so serious all the time.

"Don't worry. I haven't gotten out much, either." She said, "Remember how Phoenix used to take us on trips? Well, it stopped once we graduated. At least for me." Ryland had gone on one last trip, all by himself, to France again. Why he kept going back to his home country was strange to Lucy, as England was more home to him than France ever was. At least that's what Lucy thought, she wasn't so sure anymore. Lucy's trip had stopped once she moved out, with her father saying that it was her turn to discover things on her own instead of being dragged to other places by him. "I couldn't either!" Lucy beamed suddenly coming back to earth. "I've wanted this since I was young, and it's actually much harder than  I expected."

When Shah asked how everyone was, which Lucy thought meant 'Who's Wade doing now that he's a dark wizard and stupid enough to move in with his father?', Lucy became uncomfortable. Yes, what happened with Wade was a long time ago, but it didn't matter to her because he was still the one she played with in the backyard when she was young. "Ryland's a wolf." Lucy admitted, a small smile on her face, thinking back to the many jokes they'd had about it. "He's single, graduated, and currently working at the Three Broomsticks. He says he doesn't know what to do, even though he was sure he wanted to teach a few years ago, but I guess we'll see." She left out the part about Ryland moving out, mainly because she didn't even know where her brother was. "Wade's...around, I suppose. I don't see him much. We sort of stopped talking a while ago." Her voice got too quiet, and it sounded more like a whisper, as if she was afraid of anyone else hearing in case they decided to go after him. "Father's much more content now. He's healthy, but he no longer wants to be in England. Maybe he'll move back to New York but I'm not sure, yet."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE)   Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 2:47 am

Wade was being forced into getting a job, which was not the worst thing to happen to him, but it was close enough. He was a Malfoy, he shouldn't have to be working. The Hog's Head didn't count, that barely got him enough to live by, so he was going to try the Ministry now, as ironic as it may seem. He had to thank his father, as it had been his idea to force Wade into finishing school and not letting people doubt about his morals. Had he dropped out, like he planned to, people who actually mattered would have wondered why and their conclusion would have most likely been right.

He made his way to the Ministry, to the Unspeakable department, and arranged and appointment to meet the Head sometime later in the week. As he walked back, he saw that the Auror Department was close. Lucy was an Auror now. He stood staring towards the hallway, thinking about walking in and looking for his cousin. He moved out of the way as soon as he realized how creepy he must look.

So he walked in, looking around in every open room and finally found them in the Auror Office. THEM, being Lucy and Shah. He looked at both of the girls for a second, then walked out of their view and thought about what he'd just seen. Shah was there, and he wanted to talk to her and hold her hand, but he couldn't. Because he'd been a piece of shit broken up with her for all the wrong reasons. But he'd also been crying about it like a girl. Wade stood outside for a minute or two, debating whether to go up to them or run away like the coward he was.

Eventually, he said "Oh, I'm sorry." as he walked in and acted like he had done it by accident. I'm an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE)   Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 3:37 am

Shah was beginning to feel more comfortable with Lucy. "Whoever your roomate is, sounds pretty damn cool." Shah laughed. "I was actually thinking about buying a house somewhere, tired of living in random inns and stuff." She would get a place. A small place with just two rooms, one for her and one for when Zoran visited.

"Ah," Shah remembered when Ryland was bit, or she think she did. It was pretty scary, but it was a long time ago.

It surprised Shah that Lucy and Wade weren't in touch and her tone gave away that things were maybe not good. "Stopped talking?" She didn't want to probe any further, but she couldn't help herself.

Wade walked in right in between the conversation, casually, like a Dark Wizard could come and go as they pleased in the Ministry of Magic. Shah quickly glanced at Lucy, scared. What were they expected to do? But she just said, "Wade?" It had been so long since she had last seen him; he looked much taller and older and his greenish-blue eyes held something chilly. She was completely clueless as to how to react. She just sat staring there, waiting for Lucy or Wade to say something.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE)   Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:38 pm

Well, now what. Wade seriously didn't know why in the world he had done it. Just walked in and pretended nothing was planned. What had started out as a job search was now a full panic attack as he realized Shah still looked as beautiful as ever. Ironic as it may seem, Wade really had to try and get into the Ministry, not only was it a good cover up to anyone who didn't know him, but it would get him money and that's what he wanted. Naturally, he lied.

"Hey, Shah." He said casually, though it took every ounce of strength in him to not kiss her and act exactly the way his father had told him not to. "Oh, Lucy. I was going to ask you this by owl but Phoenix sad you moved out." His gaze turned quickly towards his cousin, but his mind was somewhere else. "Before you can jinx me or whatever the hell you wanna do to injure me, I just wanted to say that I am no longer one of them." his voice lowered, afraid of anyone hearing anything. Of course that was a lie, but he'd figured he would encounter good people in the Ministry, some who knew about him and some who did not. For those who did, he'd quickly prepared a lie. Holding up his hands in front of him, he said, "I swear. I'm completely darkness-free." he thought about how he really just wanted to hug Shah, to tell her he was an idiot and apologize, but there were just so many things to think about. Without even about his actions, he glanced at Shah, anxious to see of she was looking at him too. "I just...I wanted to apply as an Unspeakable, lend my knowledge to Rufford." he said, almost as if he was explaining Shah why he was there. "Think maybe we could move on and forget the past?" Wade wasn't even sure who he was talking to anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin
Shah Chelsea Hazel

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE)   Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 12:53 pm

For a moment Wade looked like the old Wade and she let herself smile. "How've you been?" She asked. People change. Everybody knew that. Even though Wade just said he wasn't one of them before, she had a feeling it wasn't true. Still, she tried to play along.

Shah was incredibly worried about what would happen if someone found out something they weren't supposed to. The urge to just touch Wade was getting too hard to suppress. She fiddled with her fingers until she found a glass of water on Lucy table. She took a sip and said, "We wouldn't jinx you." Then hesitantly she glanced at Lucy wondering if she would agree. They were siblings. Even with all the obstacles and problems, they wouldn't harm each other. At least, Shah hoped they wouldn't.

As Wade explained why he was here, Shah was beginning to get confused. Why would Wade want to join the Ministry? His job was the exact opposite. She shook her head slightly and decided not to judge him. "Oh that's nice." Shah. Just. Didn't. Know. What. To. Say. She felt like she shouldn't be there; maybe she should leave and let Wade and Lucy talk. She could feel the tension in the air. But she wanted to stay.

"Maybe we could." Shah answered softly. Lucy hadn't said anything. She really wanted to hug Wade. She didn't know if he was addressing her or Lucy. She decided to drink more water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE)   Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories and New Beginnings (SHAH & WADE)
Page 1 of 1