HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Destery Detection (FOR WADE AND SHAH ONLY)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Destery Detection (FOR WADE AND SHAH ONLY)   Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:08 pm

Continuation of this story!

Shah followed Wade into the Owlery. She was feeling really anxious and she hoped Wade didn't sense it. The moment Shah walked in, she barely had time to look at the place, a white owl flew to her and pecked affectionately.

"Otus!" Shah grinned at the owl and fished a piece of chocolates from her robe and gave it to Otus. Then she turned to Wade. "Are you ready?" This was a really important thing for Wade. And she didn't want him to be depressed if it didn't work out. But all they could do right now was attempt.

Admin

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Destery Detection (FOR WADE AND SHAH ONLY)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:56 am

Taking a deep breath, Wade shook his head. As his cold hands took out the parchment from the pocket in his sweater, he began writing.

Kellin,

"Should I start with 'Kellin'? Or say something like 'Father' or 'Dad'?" he asked as questions came up to his head. Deciding to go with his father's first name, he began again.

Kellin,

My name is Wade Malfoy. I'm pretty sure you know who I am, so there's no need to explain it. I just wanted to say that I would really, really like to meet you some time. I know you probably have more important things to do, but I do want to see...as you know I haven't met you yet.

Sincerely,
Wade.

Turning to Shah, he said, "Does that sound alright?" handing her the parchment and waiting for her response.

Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Destery Detection (FOR WADE AND SHAH ONLY)   Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:22 pm

Shah watched as Wade wrote the letter. When he asked her whether he should write father/dad or his name, she was going to say he should use the name, since that would be right as Wade's father was never really around. After he finished, Shah took the parchment from Wade and read it. Everything sounded alright. She nodded and handed the parchment back. "It sounds good." She stuffed her hands in her jeans pockets as Otus flew to the other birds in the owlery.

"Where was the last time you heard your father was, Wade?" She asked him.

Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Destery Detection (FOR WADE AND SHAH ONLY)   Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:25 am

Kellin,

My name is Wade Malfoy. I'm pretty sure you know who I am, so there's no need to explain it. I just wanted to say that I would really, really like to meet you some time. I know you probably have more important things to do, but I do want to see you...as you know we haven't met yet.

Sincerely,
Wade.

Thinking about his answer, he finally said, "I don't know. Really. But I could just trust Destery, right?"

Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Destery Detection (FOR WADE AND SHAH ONLY)   Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:52 am

Shah nodded at Wade's reply. "Yeah, I guess you can." She said. As an after-thought she added, "Though, I think it'd be easier for Destery if she knew a little about your father's whereabouts." Shah knew that Wade didn't really know much about his father and it would be hard on him if he realized that he didn't know, so she quickly added, "But this would also work."

I hope....

"Sending Destery, I mean."

Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Destery Detection (FOR WADE AND SHAH ONLY)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:08 am

Wade scanned his brain for a certain clue as to where his father was. His mother's words echoed in his head...
Gone Wade! Gone!...Far, far away!... Trying hard to figure out what his father liked, from memories and photographs, he recalled a few conversations with his mother.

'Kellin loved night lights,' his mother told him as she held a photograph that showed Kellin, Wade's father, and his mother, Katelynne, in front of a tall, metal tower. The sky was dark blue, and the lights on the nearby buildings were dimly lighting the space around the two lovers. Katelynne and Kellin were both smiling, the fire in their eyes was of that only seen in young lovers, and the wind touched their hair softly; they looked happy.

"France." Wade gasped slightly as he remembered the photograph. "He's in Paris." he said quietly, grasping the parchment and putting two of his fingers to his mouth as he whistled for Destery to come to him.
Within seconds, the shiny black owl was standing in front of him. His eyes glistened and he looked to humanly that sometimes it was hard for Wade to think he was an animal.

Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Destery Detection (FOR WADE AND SHAH ONLY)   Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:10 pm

Shah felt excited as Wade remembered where his father could be. She looked at Wade's bird, Destery, as he flew to Wade. She looked at Otus on her shoulder. Would she be able to do something like this for Shah? "Are you ready, Wade?" She asked him, probably feeling more anxious than him.

Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Destery Detection (FOR WADE AND SHAH ONLY)   Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:06 am

Tying the small piece of parchment to Destery, he took a deep sigh and turned to Shah.
"Yes, I'm ready." he whispered as the black owl in front of him gave him a look that made Wade feel everything was going to be alright.
After giving the owl a small pat on his head, the black bird flew out confidently, sure of where it was headed.
"So, I guess we should go back. It's getting colder." he suggested as soon as he realized how cold he really was.

Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Destery Detection (FOR WADE AND SHAH ONLY)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:32 pm

Shah watched him send the bird away. It flew and she didn't divert her eyes till the bird was out of sight. The bird looked confident, like it knew where to go. Then again maybe it did. Shah turned to Wade when he said it was getting cold. She sighed. "Yeah it is." She smiled slightly at him and added, "I really hope Destery finds your father, Wade." She could literally picture Wade's joy after he found out the his dad's position. Or better, when Wade would get to meet his dad.

Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Destery Detection (FOR WADE AND SHAH ONLY)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:01 am

"I hope so too." He let out a sigh as he thought of the possibilities that would come up if his father agreed to meet him. He could do so many things and ask so many questions. But Kellin Malfoy had still yet to answer. Unable to hide his feelings, Wade smiled a little at the thought.

"Let's go, Shah." he said as he put an arm around his friend's shoulder and looked at her. "Thank you." he said and placed a kiss on her cheek. "You are officially my best friend." he smiled.

Back to top Go down
Shah Chelsea Hazel
Admin
Admin

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Destery Detection (FOR WADE AND SHAH ONLY)   Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:14 am

Shah grinned. "And you are my best friend." She said touching her cheek. Walking out with Wade's arm still around her, all Shah was thinking about was if her plan would work. If Destery would find Wade's father. If Wade really meant what he said.

PostSubject: Re: Destery Detection (FOR WADE AND SHAH ONLY)   

Back to top Go down

Destery Detection (FOR WADE AND SHAH ONLY)
Page 1 of 1