Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Memories and Nightmares EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Memories and Nightmares EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Memories and Nightmares EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Memories and Nightmares EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Memories and Nightmares EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Memories and Nightmares EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Memories and Nightmares EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Memories and Nightmares EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Memories and Nightmares EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Memories and Nightmares EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Memories and Nightmares EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Memories and Nightmares EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Memories and Nightmares EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Memories and Nightmares EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Memories and Nightmares EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Memories and Nightmares

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Memories and Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Memories and Nightmares   Memories and Nightmares EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Ashton decided to go for a walk outside the castle for a meantime. He still faces many problems concerning his past whenever he is around students. This time, it was driving him insane that walking, at least far from them might solve his pain.

While walking down the stairs made off stone, he noticed a place where he had not been for a long time, the gamekeeper's hut. It is one of his favorite places when he was still attending Hogwarts as a student. He thought that it is the only place near the forbidden forest but at the same time, danger can never harm anyone as long as they are near the hut. He went towards the window and took a pick on what it looks like. To his surprise, it is very well cared by the staff, seeing how organized, clean but at the same time, the same as it was when its owner was still alive.

He sat down on a huge stone near the gigantic pumpkins planted in front of the hut. He focused himself to calm down for a while since he is already alone but then, footsteps started to distract his peaceful time.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character
Activity: Slytherin - Year 3, Radio Worker

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Nightmares   Memories and Nightmares EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:45 pm

Kim went outside for some air, trying to do something different for a change. Then, on her left side, she saw a hut where smoke is coming out form its chimney. Not knowing anything outside the castle besides the forest where they went for care for the magical creatures classes, she curiously went to it for a much clearer view.

When she was a few feet near the hut, she noticed her history of magic and flying lessons professor, Professor Clark, seating on one of the huge stones near the planted pumpkins. At first, thinking on how he runs the lessons, Kim thought of moving back for him not to be disturbed and for her to escape his terror looks. But on the last minute, Professor Clark seemed to be distracted by her footsteps. Having no choice, she approached him, not to let Professor Clark think that Kim is snobbish or she doesn't like him at all.

She decided to walk towards him but her fear is not yet gone. She cleared her throat and tried to start the conversation. "Good afternoon Professor Clark. What are you doing near this small hut?" She feared that it might sound like she is authoritative but the disadvantage of talking is that you can never take the things you say back. Explaining was not an option for her, thinking that she might say another thing that may be misinterpreted. She decided to stay quiet, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
http://thedrunktrain.blogspot.com
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Nightmares   Memories and Nightmares EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:19 am

Ashton followed the sound of the footsteps and saw one of his students approaching the hut. In seems that she had a slight dilemma whether to continue her purpose or just walk away from the place. She stopped for a moment. Then, she decided to went towards him. "Good afternoon Professor Clark. What are you doing near this small hut?" Her voice was shaky, indicating that she is not comfortable with the conversation. "Good afternoon Ms. Frey," he greeted back.

It took some time for him to think why exactly is he in that place. Of course, he knows it truthfully but he wasn't sure if he can trust someone again, especially when she is a student. "I just wanted to breath some fresh air," he lied.

Kim was still uneasy about him being there. Ashton was actually appreciating her patience and courage since she is the first student to have the first move in terms of conversation and communication. "How about you, Ms. Frey? It seems that going to this hut is not your first choice." Ashton asked her, trying to let her thoughts come out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Nightmares   Memories and Nightmares EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 3:35 am

"I just wanted to breath some fresh air," Professor Clark answered.

The both of them stayed quiet for a while. Kim wanted to break their silence but she doesn't know how to do it. Finally, Professor Clark did his part. "How about you, Ms. Frey? It seems that going to this hut is not your first choice," he asked. "Actually Professor, I was just going out for a walk and the smoke from that chimney caught my attention," Kim said while pointing at the chimney of the hut.

Professor Clark looked at it and smiled for a while, thinking of a good memory. Kim doesn't know what to say next. She had never had a private conversation between her and a professor. "Uh, Professor, if you don't mind me asking, is there something wrong? Your never not working in your office. This is the first time I've seen you going out for some fresh air ever since the first day." These words were the ones that came our of her mouth. She didn't dare to look at him on his face, worried that her fear might sink even more.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Nightmares   Memories and Nightmares EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:52 am

"Actually Professor, I was just going out for a walk and the smoke from that chimney caught my attention," the girl said while pointing at the chimney of the hut. Ashton followed her finger and saw that there is indeed smoke coming from it. He remembered his encounters with the gamekeeper, Hagrid. It was his first-year when he died out of old age. Even though Ashton felt outcast during his stay in Hogwarts, Hagrid was one of the few people who really made his stay fruitful.

He didn't realize that his mouth formed a slight curve. He immediately removed the smile from his face and stayed quiet again. "Uh, Professor, if you don't mind me asking, is there something wrong? Your never not working in your office. This is the first time I've seen you going out for some fresh air ever since the first day." Ashton tried to keep to himself that there is something wrong. That the reason was not just taking in some fresh air. He didn't know how to answer her question, knowing for the fact that she if very observant about his moves.

"Ms. Frey, I noticed that you have been 'off' lately on my subjects and as I have heard from the other professors, you were also not paying attention that much on their subjects compared to your first week here. It is also a part of my job as a professor to take care of my students, especially the ones under my house. Is everything fine on your part, or maybe at home?" He decided to change the subject for him to escape her question.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Nightmares   Memories and Nightmares EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Kim waited for his reply but it seems that he is not welcome to talk about it. "Ms. Frey, I noticed that you have been 'off' lately on my subjects and as I have heard from the other professors, you were also not paying attention that much on their subjects compared to your first week here. It is also a part of my job as a professor to take care of my students, especially the ones under my house. Is everything fine on your part, or maybe at home?" the professor asked her. It was quite obvious that he was trying to stir the conversation on another part. She noticed that he was skillful at it and she didn't dare to stir it back as it was. "Actually professor, I am indeed going to a tough time at the moment though I don't think that professors have something to do with it." She decided to keep it to herself knowing that her professor has other things to think about.

Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Nightmares   Memories and Nightmares EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:37 am

"Actually professor, I am indeed going to a tough time at the moment though I don't think that professors have something to do with it." the girl answered his question back. "Try me." Ashton persuaded her stiffness towards him. He was at the mood at that time, knowing that he is with a student but his nightmares are not following him around. He thought that it would be the best time for a chat with his student but he doesn't think that the girl thinks the same way.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Nightmares   Memories and Nightmares EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:49 am

"Try me," Professor Clark told her. At first, Kim hesitated on telling him her problem but in the end, she realized that her problems won't resolve themselves. Maybe telling it to an older one will not get her into any harm. "Uhm, well. Last week, I received that my parents are having a divorce. It is like separating, like going away from each other..." She decided to explain it to the professor, knowing that the word divorce might not be on the vocabulary of wizards. "I grew up knowing that they will last together seeing how happy they are with each other but suddenly, my illusions and memories seem to be gone, just like that." She started to explain her behavior. She kept her tears from falling and she was successful doing so.

"I can't even do anything about it. They informed me when they both signed the required papers for the divorce. I can go home and convince them from not doing it but, too late. I even thought that at some point, me, my magical ability, is one of the reasons why they did it," she added.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Nightmares   Memories and Nightmares EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:33 am

"Uhm, well. Last week, I received that my parents are having a divorce. It is like separating, like going away from each other. I can't even do anything about it. They informed me when they both signed the required papers for the divorce. I can go home and convince them from not doing it but, too late. I even thought that at some point, me, my magical ability, is one of the reasons why they did it," the girl finally answered.

Ashton thought for a minute. He had a guess that it would be about her family but he don't know how to deal with it since he had never experienced a happy memory with his own. "Look, Ms. Frey. I honestly do not know how you fell right now. Personally, I haven't felt that I have a family ever since I was a kid. That is the reason why I somewhat enjoyed my stay in Hogwarts because this is where I felt I belong." He paused for a moment, thinking on what to say next.

Finally, the words came out of his mouth. "This is a thought that I would like to leave to you: be thankful about your family. Some, like me, is more unfortunate than you are. I think that the only thing that you can do for now is to write a letter to them, stating how happy you were back then when you are complete. I am not an expert on muggles but don't you think that the document they signed can still be torn into pieces? The other thing that I am trying to say is that it is never too late. Just try your luck. Who knows what would happen next? I don't think that your story is on its ending yet."
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Nightmares   Memories and Nightmares EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:19 am

"Look, Ms. Frey. I honestly do not know how you fell right now. Personally, I haven't felt that I have a family ever since I was a kid. That is the reason why I somewhat enjoyed my stay in Hogwarts because this is where I felt I belong." He paused for a moment, thinking on what to say next.

Kim was surprised to hear that her professor has so many things that he is keeping on himself as burdens. She realized that deep inside his scary looks and fearsome words, he has many problems that he himself can't get away or solve it.

"This is a thought that I would like to leave to you: be thankful about your family. Some, like me, is more unfortunate than you are. I think that the only thing that you can do for now is to write a letter to them, stating how happy you were back then when you are complete. I am not an expert on muggles but don't you think that the document they signed can still be torn into pieces? The other thing that I am trying to say is that it is never too late. Just try your luck. Who knows what would happen next? I don't think that your story is on its ending yet." Professor Clark added.

For the first time, Kim flashed a smile to her professor. Again, these words surprised her. She never thought that even though he has problems, he still didn't forget about his principles and his soft spot. "Thank you professor. That totally helped me." Those are the only words that she can say. She still was quite speechless about Professor Clark's behavior.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Nightmares   Memories and Nightmares EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:59 pm

"Thank you professor. That totally helped me." Ashton knew that his words made his student think twice on what kind of person he really was. He was surprised, too, to give family advise to someone he didn't know too much yet. Maybe, he still have some abandonment issues concerning his past. But, he thought that maybe, it was still not too late to make some adjustments to his personality. "You're very welcome Ms. Frey. If you need anything more, just tell me and I won't hesitate to help you. I may be strict when it comes to business but I also like to think about my social aspects, on the other hand."

He, once more, glanced on the gamekeeper's hut and tried to be calmer than ever. His mind was flying all around, trying to think of all the happy memories he had on this very place.
Back to top Go down
Kim Frey
Admin
Admin
Kim Frey

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Nightmares   Memories and Nightmares EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:58 pm

"You're very welcome Ms. Frey. If you need anything more, just tell me and I won't hesitate to help you. I may be strict when it comes to business but I also like to think about my social aspects, on the other hand," the professor answered her back, calmer than she had ever seen him. It was true, as Kim proved it herself. 'Everyone has their own soft spot but not everyone notices it. Good thing, Professor Clark is not one of them. He is an extraordinary person who knows how to control his inner emotions,' she thought to herself.

"I really would like to hang out more with you, professor, but I am afraid I need to go back to the common room now. Professors sure have a hobby on putting a lot of load to students." Kim wasn't afraid now, to say what she really wants to say. She felt comfortable with him, even if it was just a few minutes of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memories and Nightmares   Memories and Nightmares Empty

Back to top Go down

Memories and Nightmares
Page 1 of 1