Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Must Read Before Entering Classroom!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

Must Read Before Entering Classroom! Empty
PostSubject: Must Read Before Entering Classroom!   Must Read Before Entering Classroom! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:38 pm

General Rules

1) ALL of this forum's rules apply in my classroom.

2) Everybody has the right to speak, however, you must ask for permission first, by raising your hand.

3) I am quite tolerant when it comes to tardiness (believe it or not), BUT you must have a very good excuse if you choose to be late. Otherwise, consequences will be given.

4) Please, respect every single person and creature in the class.

5) Last, but not least, you are FORBIDDEN to go into the Black Forest without my permission. As a class, we will spend quite a lot of time in the forest, however, that does NOT mean you are allowed to wander off and get in trouble.

Consequences

I will choose the consequences you will receive, based on the rules you have chosen to ignore.

1) Detention: After school, you will write, in my presence, a 14 inch essay about any magical creature. It will be timed. However, depending on how well developed it is, I will give back some of the points taken for not following the rules. But, believe me, you do not want this.

2) Detention: After school, usually around 7 or 8 in the afternoon, you will be asked to accompany me into the Black Forest in order to gather supplies for the following lessons.

3) 1-20 Points taken away from your house.

Extra Credit (5-15 POINTS)

For extra credit (meaning you can earn up to 15 points for your house) you may write a well developed essay (4 INCHES) about ANY magical creature, or you can make a drawing, poem, song or anything creative about one of them. Your choice Smile

Tutoring

Yes, I do offer extra class time for those who may need it. There are two ways of getting it.

1) By doing badly in class. If I feel like you need tutoring, then I will send you an owl concerning dates and times. I t will usually be in the library and during afternoons.

2) By appointment. If YOU feel like you need tutoring, then simply contact me via owl or visit me at my office, and I will gladly make you an appointment as soon as possible.

*I trust no one will need it, but just in case.
Back to top Go down

Must Read Before Entering Classroom!
Page 1 of 1