Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace

Go down 
+6
Kynan Walters
Darcy Wilde
Evan Williams
Hunter VanDerberg
Aoife O'Donnell
Thaorson Kam Elddirs
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Wizengamot Member, Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor

TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace Empty
PostSubject: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Hunter VanDerberg - First Year
Aoife O-Donnell - First Year
Evan Williams - Third Year
Kynan Walters - Third Year
Darcy Wilde - Third Year
Elita Vega - Third Year
Morgana Gaunt - Fourth Year
Ryland Malfoy - Fifth Year
Aylee Walters - Fifth Year
Thaorson Kam Elldirs - Potions Professor
Grace Eversteen - Professor

Time: 2026

[OOC[Because I've lost my post twice now, I'm giving up on a detailed super cool one]/OOC]

Thaor smiled as he entered the classroom for the party. The room looked great, the dance floor had lights and a stage above it. The banquet tables were set with all sorts of food.

He took a seat at the head table and waited for his guests to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/durmstrangv4
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Aoife had helped set up for detention, so she wasn't as awestruck as the rest of the students probably would when they came, but it still looked pretty impressive. Almost as impressive as her, in her pretty dress. And she never wore dresses. Ever. So this really was a special occasion. She was going to meet Hunter in the party whenever he came.

Oh no she was first. Embarrassing. Gryffindor courage, awesome brave Aoife. She managed to continue into the classroom with a fixed smile on her face. "Hi Professor..." She wondered whether he was still under the imperius curse and in that nice mood.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Hunter took one last look in the mirror to be sure he looked suitable before making his way out of his dormitory and heading down the spiral stairs. He didn't have dress robes, whatever those were, but he had done his best to make himself look nice. He had found a pair of nice jeans that he had almost not packed at the bottom of his trunk, and had pulled on a black button down shirt that he rolled up slightly at the sleeves. He thought about trying to tame his hair a bit, but decided against it, since Aoife seemed to like it "floppy" anyway. He left the common room for the portrait hole and quickly weaved his way through the castle to where the party was supposed to be held.

He stepped in through the door and glanced around the room in interest. It looked great! There was even a stage. His eyes quickly spotted Aoife and he made his way over to her. She seemed to be the first one there, aside from the professor. He offered Professor Elldir a nod of greeting before addressing his friend. She was wearing a black dress with a red rose adorning it, and he couldn't help thinking how nice she looked."Hi Aoife!" he said, smiling at her. "You look really pretty," he informed her. He was glad that Aoife had invited him - he wouldn't have been able to attend the party otherwise since he wasn't in group A.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Evan had to come to the party before Darcy to avoid professor's questions like "Who are you, girl, and who can confirm that you're invited?" Evan didn't like people to feel uncomfortable, unless he disliked them, of course. But Darcy was out of his black list.

Having no clothes for special occasions, Evan just put on his school uniform and changed Ravenclaw tie to his personal one. That wasn't a boring ordinary tie, it was the tie perfection! David Tennant 10th Doctor swirly tie replica that was bought from some crazy hand-maker cosplayer on E-Bay by Evan's father as his birthday present.

Evan's outfit:

Evan entered the decorated DaDA classroom and discovered that he wasn't actually the first, though it was rather early. It was good that it wasn't Darcy who came before him. Evan nodded to professor and shifted this attention to Aoife, one of his two friends.

He found Aoife's outfit awful.
1) Roses were one of Evan's least favorite flowers
2) Red was his least favorite hue
3) He disliked purses like this
4) He wasn't a fan of black and dark things

As Evan considered his own opinion as undeniable truth, he was a little shocked when heard a first year boy telling Aoife she looked good. Pfff. Even Aoife's pretty face can't compensate her terrible choice of clothes, you shameless liar! This guy was lying to Aoife to make himself look good in her eyes. How despicable! Okay. He's lying, so I'm going to lie to!

"Hi Aoife," Evan greeted the girl. "You look, well.." Terrible! This purse and this dress, aaargh! So awful! "Nice. Really nice." Awful. Super Awful. Phew. Lying part was over and now Evan could be himself again, honest and rightful. Take that, you little liar! I can lie people straight in their faces too!

(( OOC: Aoife, Hunter, I meant nothing bad or offensive. Evan is just a meanie sometimes. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:25 pm

Grace felt rather nervous as she prepared herself for Thaor's party. She had started with her dress, it was the only dress she had brought with her to Hogwarts in case of any formal occasions. It was really the only dress she'd owned. The flying professor didn't really own much, growing up an orphan and not really making a lot of money until she became a professor, money always seemed tight. She shook her head a little, today was a happy day, enough of those thoughts.

Her dress was rather pretty though, she'd picked it out herself because it was her favourite colour. It was a medium pink dress. The strapless front framed her breasts and the material was brought together at the waist with a pretty jeweled clip. The skirts were floor and loose and made the entire piece look very elegant. She decided to tie her hair back into a simple updo so that it looked pretty but not overly formal. Nodding to herself she added a pretty jeweled necklace so that her shoulders and chest didn't look so bare. Then, Grace did something she rarely did, she put on makeup, not too much of course, she didn't want to look trashy. She applied a little pink eye-shadow that was a little lighter than her dress, a thin line of black eyeliner on her bottom lids and then just a light touch of mascara. She also took the time to apply some clear lip gloss.

Grace smiled at herself in the mirror. She did look quite pretty. She slipped on her powder pink mules, they looked rather like sandals but with a heel, she'd bought them specifically to go with the dress. She nodded to herself, she didn't really need to bring anything other than her wand which she slipped into a hidden pocket in the dress, she'd had it specially added so that she didn't have to carry a purse or anything.

Taking a deep breath, Grace slowly headed down to the Defense Against the Dark Arts class. She pulled open the door and slowly walked in, looking around with a smile. It looked lovely, a large buffet table filled with all kinds of foods and even a dance floor and stage! It was almost unrecognizable as a classroom. She looked about noticing that a few students had arrived. She recognized Aoife and Hunter and smiled to them before her brown eyes caught Thaor. She smiled happily and walked over to him just as her name implied, gracefully.

She cleared her throat nervously. "Umm... hi Thaor." What was this? Nervous?! Grace was never nervous. What had gotten into her? She blushed a little, Thaor looked very nice and even more attractive than when they'd first met a few nights' back.

OOC: Grace's outfit minus the purse.:
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 3:58 pm

Darcy was a bit nervous about the party, as she had never attended anything like it. She had been told to dress formally, but she didn't know how formal, and she didn't want to look too dolled up. As much as she loved big and fancy dresses, that were the stuff she saved for balls and weddings and the like. So she found a middle ground in a white lace dress. She took it on and pulled her hair out of the way in a messy, but cool, style.

She looked herself in the mirror and sighed. She wasn't satisfied, but she shrugged. She remembered something her father had told her: One of the perks of being half a Veela? People thinks you're pretty no matter what. She had to smile and she turned around, finding some golden shoes and put them on. They were high-heeled, but not so much. She didn't like high heels, really, but for the occasion...

She then walked out of the Gryffindor tower and made her way to the destination. As she entered, her eyes opened wide. It was so pretty! She grinned and looked around, seeing only three students already there, and two professors. She supposed the man was the DaDA teacher. She didn't know; she didn't take the subject. She wondered briefly why, knowing it was a very important subject, but tucked away the thought as she saw Evan standing with two people she didn't know. He looked handsome, even though he seemed to be wearing his school uniform. She smiled a small smile before deciding it was time to walk over.

"Hey Evan," she said and grinned at him, stopping next to him. She then looked at the two others. "I'm Darcy," she said pleasantly.

Darcy's Outfit
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:03 pm

"I...I mean...erm...um...thanks, Hunter," Aoife smiled awkwardly. Personally, she disagreed. The dress didn't look right. It made her hair look bright orange. In fact, she wished she'd brought that hideous pink dress her mum had made her wear to her cousin's wedding. Even that would've looked better. Well...maybe not. "You look great too!"

Then Evan turned up. And complimented her. She hated compliments. They made things awkward and uncomfortable. But not that dinosaur's. Aoife couldn't help but let out a small giggle at his words. Tee hee hee. "You're such a bad LIAR, Evan!" See, something like that didn't make awkward tension. It could even start a conversation. "It's so good that you don't like it either!" Wait, was Ryland in Group A? She didn't want him being mean to her again, just because she looked hideous. That would ruin the party, definitely.

Her head turned when she heard someone else come into the room. It was Professor Eversteen! And she looked amazing! But who invited her? You didn't just invite the flying professor to a party. Duhh. Maybe Evan did. It seemed like the odd sort of thing he would do. Wait, no. Some girl had just turned up. And was talking to Evan. So he'd probably invited her. "Hi, I'm Aoife!" she beamed.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:05 pm

How did she know? Evan was such a bad liar that it was kinda rhetorical question he asked himself, not knowing that it was actually rhetorical. Facial expression reading? Oh, she's good. "Oh, okay, You're right. This dress doesn't suit you," Evan said. It's awful. "But you know, all conversation that I started with telling people how terrible their clothes are didn't go well, so I decided not to risk." Then Aoife ensured him that it was actually good that he didn't like her dress. "Oh. That's nice. Okay, no more lies to you, I promise." Evan wasn't going to lie to Aoife anymore. What was the point of it if she would know anyway?

Evan was glad that another boy wasn't caught lying. That meant that Aoife thought that he approved dress that she didn't approve herself. Professional liar, huh? You planned to make me lie too and get caught, right? Ha! Do you see who's the boss now? I'll give you a hint: it's me! I lied, I failed, but it's still good. Neat, huh?

Then Darcy appeared and greeted Evan and the two first years. "Hey Darcy!" She looked as nice as usual, though Evan didn't feel Veela charm that much this time. He either got used to it and earned some kind of immunity, or her magic found more subtle ways to affect his mind. Thinking about the second option made Evan feel a bit uncomfortable and insecure.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:31 pm

Hunter raised an eyebrow as Aoife stammered in response to his compliment. He hadn't meant to make her feel awkward. He just thought that it was expected to tell a girl she looked nice when she invited you to a party. Then again, Aoife was a little different from normal girls. Maybe the same rules didn't really apply to her. While he was thinking about it, another boy turned up at the party. Hunter recognized him as the boy who was helping the Professor in Herbology.

The boy made his way toward them, and spoke to Aoife. He complimented her as well, but he didn't seem sincere. Most girls would have been offended. Aoife laughed instead, admitting that she didn't like her dress either. Hunter watched the exchange, unsure of what to make of it. He might feel a little put off that he'd messed up a little, but he'd already made Aoife cry the first time he met her and she was still friends with him. This was hardly any worse. Aoife seemed to be friendly with the boy, whose name was Evan, but for some reason Hunter had a feeling that he and Evan would not be friends.

He was about to introduce himself to the boy, whose name seemed to be Evan, when Professor Eversteen entered the room, followed by the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his entire life. Wait, what? Did he really just think that? No, Hunter didn't think girls were beautiful. Sure he'd told Aoife she looked pretty, but he was supposed to say that. He couldn't take his eyes off of this girl, though. He must have never seen her around the castle before - he was sure that he would remember if he did. The girl joined them and introduced herself as Darcy. Hunter hoped that he had stopped staring before she noticed.

"I'm Hunter," he said, finally getting a hold of himself. What was that about, anyway? Taking a breath in an attempt to clear his head, he offered the girl a smile, and nodded to Evan in greeting as well, remembering that he hadn't introduced himself to the boy yet, either.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:29 pm

It was only at the last occasion that Kynan decided to attend the Defence Against the Dark Arts party. Of course, he was still totally surprised at Professor Elddir's kindness and invitation- he hadn't even done his homework! His theory was that the Professor was trying to get everyone there and then poison the food or something. So Kynan had been planning to spend the night sleeping. Except he was hungry. So he put on his school uniform, minus the robe and... showed up. He just hoped that the food was good.

When he arrived, he almost groaned. Evan was there. The idiot who he has hated since his first year. Kynan frowned as he saw another person next to Evan, so beautiful that he barely recognized her at first. It was Darcy. He felt like it was the Owlery situation all over again, when he had first seen Darcy. But then, it was Maya who had gotten him out of the girl's charm. There was no Maya this time. Stomach-ache! Just the thought of Maya snapped him out of it. He looked away quickly and walked towards the side tables in search of food.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Morgana had absolutely no interest in going to this party, but she knew that professor Elddir might take it as an insult if she didn't show up. And she couldn't risk that. She was set on graduating Hogwarts with flying colors in every single year. She had succeeded so far, she wasn't about to fail now. She had more than enough time to do her homework as well, so that wasn't a problem.

She walked over to her closet in the girls' dormitory and took a random dress. When she saw which it was, she raised an eyebrow. Then she shrugged and took it on. She then found some shoes and walked to the party. She was not astonished by the decorations, actually she found them rather hideous. She looked at the people and saw to her dismay that Evan and Darcy were there, the two idiots from the train. She had barely survived that ride with them. There was no way she was spending more time in their presence.

She didn't know the two others there, and she had no want of getting to know them either, so she looked around again, seeing two professors as well. She gave a nod at professor Elddir, and then spotted Kynan Walters. She wondered whether or not to walk over to him, where he stood by the food, but she decided to simply stay put, and not associate with anyone, if she could avoid it. And then her stomach rumbled silently. She rolled her eyes and then figured she might as well talk to him.

She walked over to the food and picked up something delicious-looking. Then she looked at Kynan. "Hello," she merely said, taking a bite of whatever it was she had helped herself to.

Outfit:
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:37 pm

She wasn't really listening while Evan carried on talking about stuff. Then Aoife noticed Evan's tie for the first time. Was that a Doctor Who tie? It wouldn't surprise her, since the Ravenclaw seemed to be as big a fan as she was. "Let me see that tie!" she demanded. It was official - she WANTED it.

Hunter seemed to be very fixated on Darcy. Aoifd frowned. She didn't see the appeal, really. So she turned away from her friend, since she'd seen a couple of other people come in in the corner of her eye. Oh, there was Kynan from the Whomping Willow. And another older girl she had never met before. She waved in that direction, mainly at Kynan but the other girl might catch it.

Hunter was probably too busy drooling over the blonde girl to notice if she went to get some food but she stayed put anyway. Hopefully she wouldn't have to wait too long. Hmmph.
Back to top Go down
Elita Malfoy
Adult
Elita Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Divinations professor

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Elita groaned as people constantly talked about the upcoming DADA party. Knowing that if she didn't go and her mother found out she was supposed to as she was in group A, she'd be questioning. However, Elita just wasn't big into social gatherings.

Slowly, she got up and began getting ready. She let down her long curly hair and and parted it to the side, her curls bouncing in front of her shoulders. Slowly, she adorned her lower eyelid with a touch of black eyeliner and she added a little bit of silver eyeliner to the upper lid. She brushed a small amount of pinkish blush onto her cheeks and added a clear coat of lipgloss. Lastly, she adorned her lashes with a voluminous mascara that caused her eyes to pop out, the blueness staring into your soul.

Carefully, she picked out a dress that wasn't too elegant and wasn't too casual. She didn't want anything to ridiculous or poofy either. She decided to go with a nice seafoam green dress that showed off the little bit of figure she did have. For being only 14, it was surprising that she held curves and was as athletically built as she was. She put on her matching flats and began to head up the stairs and into the corridors leading to the classroom.

Quietly, Elita entered the classroom and quickly retreated to a corner where she could assess who all was there. There wasn't many people she knew other than maybe the professors and she barely knew them. She silently hoped no one she knew noticed her enter, actually, she hoped no one period noticed her entrance. She was often quite stylish and told she was pretty though she didn't feel like it today. She worried she was too over dressed or she didn't look nice enough.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:09 pm

The party was beginning to fill up, and Hunter realized that he didn't know anyone besides Aoife. He was pretty sure that Willow had said she was coming, but she didn't seem to have arrived yet. Aoife seemed to like Evan's tie - he looked quickly to see exactly what was so special about it. Doctor Who? Okay, so maybe the kid wasn't that bad if he was wearing a Doctor Who tie, but Hunter still had his doubts.

Making sure to avoid looking at Darcy - he figured that was the easiest thing to do, since she seemed to have some kind of magic beauty powers or something (what other explanation could there be?) - Hunter noticed Aoife waving toward the food table. Collecting his thoughts and pushing the obnoxiously beautiful witch from his mind, he turned his attention back to his friend. "I think I'm gonna get some food," he said to her, while her attention was directed that way. "Hungry?"

He didn't want Aoife to feel like she had to stay with him all night, just because she had invited him, so he added, "I don't mind if you stay and talk to your friend." Hunter hoped that it wasn't obvious that he didn't particularly like Evan so far. Truthfully, though, he wasn't uncomfortable with being around new people, and wouldn't mind making conversation with some of them if Aoife wanted to stay with Evan.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Three more students entered the classroom. Evan didn't know one of them and didn't want to talk to the other two. The "other two", Morgana and Kynan, seemed to know each other. They came to the food tables, blocking Evan's tactical food supply routes. I'm not that hungry anyway. And even if I am, the food doesn't worth being somewhere near those two. Evan didn't want to spoil such a good evening by accidentally arguing with people he doesn't like much.

Then Aoife asked Evan to show her his Doctor tie. "Should I take it off, or just getting it outside the vest would be okay? Oh. Never mind, I'll take it off," Evan said and untied his tie. Then he handed it to Aoife. "Here. I think it's too warm right now to wear a tie anyway. And I think it's better to examine this relic when you hold it in your hands." What a heartless dinosaur one had to be to say "no" to this girl?

Evan noticed Hunter's reaction to Darcy and smiled a little, remembering their first meeting in the Owlery about two years ago. He could understand the boy pretty well now. The next moment Hunter announced that he was going to get some food and asked Aoife if she's hungry. Then he added that Aoife could stay here if she wanted, but that was obviously a trick to persuade her to come with him. Go practice your manipulative technologies somewhere else, you lying scoundrel!
Back to top Go down
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:32 am

Thaor smiled as Grace came up to him. She looked stunning in her pink dress. He could tell she was nervous and thought it was kind of funny that their roles were now reversed from their last encounter. Hey Grace, how are you tonight? Besides beautiful. he said with a smile.

He watched the students come in, when it seemed most of them where there he decided to get things rolling. Good Evening everyone, I'd like to thank you all for coming tonight. Please help yourself to some food, and in approximately then minutes, I have a special treat for you all. Taking the stage will be...The Chocolate Frogs! he said, with his wand at his throat magically magnifying his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:35 am

Grace smiled at Thaor. "Thank you, I'm well." He looked rather handsome tonight and a small blush rose on her cheeks. "Thank you for inviting me, it looks lovely." She smiled back at him before clearing her throat. "Shall we grab some food?" She asked kindly looking towards the buffet.
Back to top Go down
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 4:17 pm

Thaor felt mesmerized by Grace's smile, there was just something about her that he couldn't help but like. Good to hear it. he said with a smile. He motioned to his desk as he said, We shall grab some food, but first, I have something for you. he walked to his desk and grabbed the Firebolt he had purchased earlier that day and had wrapped.

I know you've been using one of the schools brooms, figured I'd get you this as a 'Welcome to the School' present. he said with a smile as he handed it to Grace.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:39 am

Ryland didn't know if he was feeling nervous about the party, the fact that he had lied to Professor Elldirs, or about seeing Aylee again after the awkward invitation in the Owlery. He laid in bed, thinking about what he could do about all of these things. 1) He could simply not go to the party. He could make up an excuse, pretend he was sick, and leave everything as it was. This would also help him avoid Aylee in days to come, but did he really want that? 2) He could go to the party, pretend he was sick, throw up all over everything, and return to his dormitory five minutes after arriving. Aylee wouldn't avoid him if he did that, maybe. 3) He could go to the party, ignore Professor Elldirs for a while, then leave unexpectedly. 4) He could just go, enjoy the little time he had with Aylee, tell his professor about the lying part of his homework...and then come back.

Sitting up on his bed, he saw the tux Lucy had brought him. Phoenix had to send it to them, but because Ryland's only pet was a ferret, Lucy had received the fancy clothing instead. Rich was asleep on top of his bed when Ryland finally stood up and made himself look decent. There was obviously nothing he could do about his hair; it always went off into about 10 wrong directions that he wasn't even going to bother. He stayed still for a second, wondering if he should get something for Aylee. It wasn't anything special, but maybe a simple flower would do? Thinking about it for a second, he grabbed his wand and conjured up a white rose. That'll do.

He was barely stepping out of his dormitory when the idea of looking overdressed came to mind. Wasn't that something only girls thought about? Still, he went back, took his coat off, and headed out with the rose in hand. Ryland was barely arriving when he began to feel bad for Lucy. She had wanted to make it into Group A so badly, and she had answered truthfully, unlike him. It's not fair...I need to speak to Professor Elldirs. Next thing he knew, he was waiting at the entrance to see if Aylee was going to show up sometime soon. It would seem wrong to just walk in without her, considering he had invited her

Ryland's clothing or whatever:
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:36 pm

"Wow. This is amazing, Evan," Aoife said seriously. "Are you sure I'm allowed to touch it? I don't want to damage it or get it dirty." This must be worth millions. Seriously, who wouldn't pay that for this tie. SO worth it. She would if she had that much money. But if Evan had any sense, he wouldn't sell it.

And then Hunter was suggesting food. That was good, since she'd been planning on escaping anyway if her friend didn't take his eyes off Darcy. Aoife VERY CAREFULLY handed Evan back his flashy tie, beaming. "See you later!" He'd probably want to spend some time with his girlfriend anyway. Then she grabbed Hunter's arm and pulled him away towards the food table.

WOW THAT FOOD LOOKED SO GOOD. Aoife really didn't care about the professor saying something about The Chocolate Frogs, since he wasn't talking about the food. Bertie Botts' for Aoife. More Bertie Botts' for Aoife. Some chocolate for Aoife. Yum.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Professor Elldir made some kind of announcement thanking everyone for coming, and introduced the Chocolate Frogs. Was that a band? Hunter wasn't sure, but it didn't really make a difference. It hardly seemed relevant. When he mentioned food, Aoife said goodbye to Evan and tugged Hunter toward the buffet. He was secretly glad to be leaving the boy's company, but couldn't help glancing over his shoulder at the most beautiful girl ever one last time.

Thankfully, the smell of food seemed to override his obnoxious desire to stare at Darcy. Aoife went straight for the sweets, but he was hardly surprised. He joined her, grabbing a couple Bertie Bott's and popping one in his mouth before grabbing a plate. He made a face as the flavor spread over his tongue. "Grass," he told Aoife. "Funny thing is, it's not so bad," he said thoughtfully, after chewing it a moment. "I feel like a sheep," he added for good measure, grinning. Because sheep eat grass, of course.

Hunter glanced around to see if anyone new had arrived. He recognized Kynan Walters, an older Gryffindor that he'd seen around the common room. There were also two girls he hadn't seen before. Willow still hadn't turned up. Leaving Aoife to her sweets, Hunter took a dish and started filling it with food.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:14 pm

Being early wasn't something on Aylee's mind that moment. In fact, she was actually hoping that there would be some last-minute cancel or something. She wasn't looking forward to the party as much as she wasn't looking forward to it. After the awkward invitation at the owlery, she was actually scared to face Ryland again. She might make a fool of herself. As usual. At this, she tried to smile and brought herself to stand up. Why would he invite her to the party, as his date, if he thought that she was a fool? That was a reasonable reason, right? Still, Aylee took her time in getting dressed. She wore a blue dress along with studded flats and black skinny jeans. And a tiny owl necklace. Yeah. She braided her hair back into a side fishtail as she paced around the girl's dormitories.

When she left the Ravenclaw common room, it was early too, but she took the longest route she knew and walked slowly. She was too nervous. She tried remembering Sydney's advice, about just being calm and relaxed. So... that was it? Why did it seem so hard now? When she had first heard that, she hardly cared about how to act. Now it seemed really important. Aylee scratched her head a bit as she turned round the corner. And then she saw Ryland at the entrance with a white rose in his hand. Oh god. Last time at the owlery, he had practically admitted that he liked Aylee. She was still nervous about that. Act normal. She smiled brightly and kept walking towards him. "Hello!" she greeted Ryland cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:55 am

Grace arched a brow as Thaor handed her the parcel. It was very nicely wrapped and from what he had said, she gathered it was a broomstick. Slowly, she unwrapped the parcel. Her jaw fell open and she had to grab the corner of Thaor's desk to stop herself from fainting. "Th-this is a Firebolt!" She managed in a strangled voice. "These are so expensive, are you sure it's ok?" She added worriedly after a moment looking up to Thaor with tears in her eyes. Her own firebolt? it was like a dream! "Th-thank you..." She said after a moment wiping her eyes, still in a daze.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Darcy smiled at Aoife and Hunter when they introduced themselves. "It's really nice to meet you guys," she said and then looked on as Aoife checked out Evan's tie, and Hunter suggested food. Darcy looked to where the food was and saw Kynan. Maybe she should go over an chat with him? He seemed to stand off by himself... But then she saw Morgana, and there was no way in hell that she would near that girl. She was beyond scary.

Darcy looked at Evan when Aoife and Hunter walked. "What's Doctor Who?" she asked, having picked up on some of the previous conversation. "But the tie is awesome," she added with a grin, enjoying herself a lot in Evan's company. It was so easy to talk to him, and he seemed to have gotten used to her Veela blood, something that couldn't be said for many others. And she really liked to talk to Evan due to this.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:44 am

Looking up at the ceiling, for a lack of anything better to do, Ryland sighed. Though he was patient, he wasn't a fan of waiting for girls. Even though the only girl he'd ever waited for was his sister, Ryland couldn't help but tap his foot to a melody in his mind. His taste in muggle bands, heavily influenced by Wade's guilty pleasures, he couldn't help but start humming along to some older song he'd once heard his cousin play.

His mood suddenly changed when he recognized a greeting. It was Aylee. He knew that voice too well to be able to ignore it. "Um. Hi." Ryland greeted back, not in the same cheerful manner she had. Since his little accident, Ryland seemed to not be able to keep his mouth shut, he was practically avoiding Aylee's gaze. Standing awkwardly for a second, he handed the white rose to Aylee. "I...Uh. That's for you." She looked absolutely stunning. Absolutely. Should I point it out? Or just leave it as it is....? In a three-second decision, he left it like it was.

Before she had a chance to reprimand him for bringing her, once again, a flower, he turned to the door. "Should we go in?" Though tempted to guide her, like the gentleman he was taught to be, he chose to leave her alone to enter herself. If there was one thing he knew about Aylee was that she was independent. She had never, and could never, need a man to be able to enter a room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace Empty

Back to top Go down

TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next