Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace

Go down 
+6
Kynan Walters
Darcy Wilde
Evan Williams
Hunter VanDerberg
Aoife O'Donnell
Thaorson Kam Elddirs
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Wizengamot Member, Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor

TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:26 am

Thaor smiled as Grace opened the Firebolt. I'm quite sure it's okay. You deserve it he said with a smile. He wasn't going to let her know he had taken out a loan, and spent his whole paycheck on it, she was well worth it. Lets get some food and enjoy the first band. he said as The Chocolate Frogs began playing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/durmstrangv4
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Great, a rose. Not that Aylee didn't appreciate it. In fact, she used to love flowers. But these days, just thinking of flowers brought back sour memories- Ryland giving her flowers outside the Ravenclaw Common room, Evan almost burning down the Clock Tower. Still she took the rose, and did what everyone always did when given a rose- she smelled it. Then she smiled and was about to thank Ryland for the flower, but he was already asking her if they should go in. She nodded and put the rose in her tiny, black shoulder bag which was charmed to be big on the inside. So naturally she had loads of space in her tiny bag. "Okay," Aylee simply said.

She felt like she was in some kind of romance book, where the man would open the door and say, 'Ladies first!' Honestly, those were the kind of things she hated, but she didn't point that out. She reached out to open the door and stepped into the doorway before looking back Ryland and nodded at him to follow her. Then Aylee stepped into the room and gasped at the amazing decorations. She looked around to see who else was there- Professor Elldir, another Professor, Kynan (who she had been sure that he had not done his homework... how the hell did he get into Group A?), Morgana (not much of a surprise there), Aoife (a tiny surprise- the girl was an energetic muggle-born and she'd expected that Aoife gave Professor Elldir a headache), Hunter (ah, Aoife's friend...), Evan (gah!), Darcy (most probably invited by Evan) and she also spotted Elita in a corner. Although tempted to go talk to Elita, she stood by the doorway.

Then Aylee turned to look back at Ryland. "So..." she said, trying to think of something to say. "Do you want some food?" she mumbled the first thing that came to her mind. She hoped that there was Haribo.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:59 pm

As Kynan was enjoyed the lovely food which he couldn't get enough of, he heard someone talk to him. He looked up and, to his surprise, saw Morgana. "Hello!" he greeted the girl. His sister had told him that Morgana had scared her a bit but Kynan couldn't make it out. Loads of Slytherins were scary like that. He grabbed a handful of popcorn and started eating it. Then he realized how weird he must look. Shrugging, he looked around. Kynan easily spotted Aoife, Hunter, Evan, Darcy and Elita. He guessed that Aoife had invited Hunter, like she had said. Evan must've invited Darcy, which caused him to let out a small chuckle. There was also Professor Elldir handing a Firebolt to another Professor. Professor love. Then he could see Aylee enter the room, along with Ryland. At that, Kynan grinned mischievously. Aylee had told him that she had gotten into Group B, so Ryland must've invited her. So his and Ethan's predictions had come true, Ryland liked Aylee! He couldn't wait to send Ethan an owl now. Kynan caught Aylee's eye and did a kind of wink, but his sister just glared back a 'shut-up-or-I'll-make-you' face. Still, he couldn't help but grin as he turned back to Morgana.

"How are you?" he asked Morgana, trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 2:28 pm

Hunter's manipulative technics worked well, and he went to get some food with Aoife. Meanwhile Darcy asked Evan about Doctor Who and said that his tie was awesome. "Thanks," Evan replied. "Doctor who is a muggle hero, who travels in time and saves Great Britain! And Earth in general. He has a sonic screwdriver and a police call box!" Evan stopped his passionate explanation when he saw Aylee and Ryland entering the classroom.

"Wow. What an irony," he commented. "Aylee, who is all against blood statuses was invited by a student who obviously got his place in the A group only because of his blood. The teacher favors purebloods, you know, and Ryland isn't talented at all, if you ask me." Evan made his the most slighting face and continued, "It's almost as ironic as Ku Klux Klan member saved by a black person. Oh, well, you probably have no idea what I am talking about. Anyway, it's very very ironic."

"Okay, I don't care about those two that much, despite the blood status funny moment. And how ewww-ish they look together, all this teenage pseudo-semi-romantic stuff, eww," Evan finalized his Aylee speech. Then the most dangerous thing happened: the band began to play. The problem was that Evan couldn't dance well and didn't like to dance. Mostly because he didn't wanted anyone to know he wasn't good at dancing. He didn't want anyone to know wasn't good at anything, actually.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:04 pm

She slapped Hunter on the back when he glanced at Darcy. "Stop staring at Evan's girlfriend!" Aoife whispered into his ear. Not that she was jealous or anything. Just because...it would be mean of Hunter-di-do-dah to steal her little dinosaur's date. And Darcy wasn't even that pretty, so she didn't even get what the big fuss was all about.

Aoife liked music and bands and stuff, but she hated dancing, so she stayed put at the buffet table with Hunter. "I tried grass once," she blushed. "Because I wanted to see what it was like to be a sheep." Oh, that was embarrassing now that she'd said it. True, she had only been four but Hunter probably wouldn't want to be her friend anymore. Oops. Time to say turn away and grab some more sweets to pile up on her plate. In all fairness, she put some healthy stuff on it as well, a pumpkin pasty and an odd-looking substance which she didn't know the contents of. It was bright purple, though.

There was Professor Evil Elddirs with the BEST PROFESSOR OF ALL TIME, Professor Eversteen. What was going on there? Elddirs was so old and so evil and the flying professor was so young and pretty and nice. And he had given her a present and they were all in love and romantic, like the stupid teenagers all around the place. Ugh, Aylee and Bill had turned up now.

EVERYWHERE WAS DISGUSTING.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Hunter jumped as something collided with his back. Aoife had slapped him. What had she said? Something about staring? Oh, at Darcy. "I'm not staring!" he said, lifting his head indignantly - he was definitely staring. Hunter raised an eyebrow at Aoife as she expressed that she'd tried real grass and couldn't help laughing. He should have expected it - it was a very Aoife thing to say. Surprisingly, Aoife actually seemed a bit embarrassed by her statement, and turned away from him.

"Once when I was little, Jack convinced me to eat a real mud pie," he informed her, grinning. "I ate the whole thing, too!" he said proudly, like it was an accomplishment. Hunter reached over Aoife to grab a pumpkin pasty for himself and glanced around as someone else entered the room. Well, two more people. It was Aylee and Ryland, the boy that had pulled him from the stairs!
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 4:50 pm

HE STILL WANTED TO BE FRIENDS YAY!

"You ate one? That's so cool! And...brave! We always made them but in this dried-up swamp so it was too dirty to do that." Which was sad. Aoife was a very inventive cook and food-lover, so this would be an experience if the swamp mud wasn't really dirty and contaminated.

Maybe she should say something to Bill. He was always really mean, but he did talk to her. Even if it was to say really mean stuff about how annoying she was. Since he was at the other end of the room, she'd have to shout but Aoife didn't mind at all.

"HI BI- GRYFFINDOGGY!" Oops, maybe she should have said Ryland.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 12:24 am

Darcy couldn't help a big smile on her face as Evan explained to her what Dr. Who was. He seemed to really like it by his enthusiasm. And the last part about the police phone box? The way he said it was as if the doctor really was the most epic person in all the world. "Wow, heh, maybe I should check it out then? It sounds pretty cool and fun," she said happily.

She then listened to Evan as his tone changed and then she found herself frowning. "Ryland is a good student. Maybe a bit lazy, but he seems to do his end of the deal," she said, finding herself not quite liking the way Evan talked about the one person she trusted so much, and especially when he was spreading lies. "He is a wonderful person, you know that right? He's pretty much my first friend in this place," she said softly, "Oh, and for you information, he's a muggleborn, so don't blame his place in the A class on his blood. He got in on skill," she added, maybe a bit harsher than necessary.

She then frowned. Was Evan being like that on purpose? Aylee and Ryland didn't look at all "eww-ish" together. They looked really sweet. And then there was the other part. For some reason, it hit Darcy with a cold fist to the stomach. He thought that romance was, and quoting, 'teenage pseudo-semi-romantic stuff, eww'...? Darcy felt herself straighten up and tilted her head a bit to the side. "I think I need something to drink," she said, not quite able to conceal the hurt in her tone as she walked over to the punch.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Evan was taken aback by Darcy's reply. Was it some kind of a good girl tradition to be fond of useless morons like Ryland? And Hunter. And Kynan. Evan shorted. If Ryland is your super buddy, why did he invited Aylee, not you? He didn't ask this aloud, of course. He said instead,"Malfoy is the Pureblood family, you know, we were taught..." But he stopped when he heard Aoife cried, "Gryffindoggy!" This was so funny and in such a right time, that Evan couldn't suppress a loud giggle.

Darcy told that she needed something to drink and headed for the punch. Probably just an excuse to leave me. That was a dangerous zone. Kynan, Evan's arch-enemy, and Morgana, who seemed to despise Evan, were not so far from there. Despite all this, he followed Darcy, so he could talk to her and try to make things right.
Back to top Go down
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 5:58 pm

Darcy frowned a bit and then thought; maybe she shouldn't say anything about Ryland being adopted if Evan didn't already know. It wasn't really her place to tell. She then jumped a bit as she heard Aoife shout Gryffindoggy, which made Evan laugh. Darcy wondered why Evan always winded up not liking people.

She filled a cup with punch, and was a bit surprised when Evan followed her. She hadn't expected him to, and he seemed to want to tell her something. She was happy that he did indeed come after her. "Sorry Evan, I just... I really like Ryland, he's sort of like an older brother," she said softly, "What is it about him that makes you not like him?" She then noticed that she was standing pretty close to Morgana and frowned. Then she decided to ignore the girl that seemed to become the one person Darcy really couldn't like. "Did he do something?" she then asked, knowing that Evan might've seen a completely different side of Ryland than she had. She still remembered the scene after the Halloween Party quite clearly in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Morgana was surprised at how positive Kynan sounded in his greeting towards her. Not that it mattered, it was just weird. She found him similar to Aylee. Not in the usual way, but somehow, their aura was some of the same. She looked at his face for a moment when he was busy stuffing it with popcorn and then looking around the room. Morgana followed his gaze as he grinned mischievously in one of the directions.

She saw Aylee enter along with Ryland. Morgana didn't comment, but her mind drifted. She wondered briefly what it would be like to like someone. Ryland quite obviously did like Aylee. That was easy to tell. But it wasn't quite so easy to tell on Aylee. Morgana, however, didn't think she could ever care for a person in that manner. And she was all right with that.

She returned her attention to Kynan when he asked her how she was. She gave a light nod. "I'm good," she merely said, not knowing what else to say, "What about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Hunter listened to Aoife tell him about the mud pies they used to make. Then she said that since the mud was from a swamp, it was too dirty to eat. Hunter laughed, wondering how one type of dirt could be dirtier than another type of dirt. But he supposed eating mud from a swamp did sound more disgusting than eating mud from the garden at home.

Aoife seemed to have noticed Ryland and Aylee enter, too. He raised an eyebrow in surprise as she shouted across the room to them. What did she say? "Gryffindoggy?" he asked her, his voice a mix between curiosity and amusement. "Do you mean Ryland?" He supposed she did, because he highly doubted she'd be calling Aylee that. "I got stuck in a staircase the other day. He pulled me out."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 7:53 pm

Something seemed to have gone on between Evan and Darcy. Aoife hoped her dinosaur was okay. If Darcy had been mean to him, she would beat her up. Nobody hurt her Evan and got away with it. However oddly pretty they may be. When she called out Gryffindoggy, the Ravenclaw boy laughed. That didn't look like an intelligent move in Darcy's eyes. Were they fighting about Ryland? Stupid, wasn't it? He wasn't worth arguing over.

"BILL - sorry, Ryland, it's a metaphorical habit - pulled you out of a staircase? I don't believe you," she said incredulously, shaking her head. "Are we talking about the same guy? Aylee's future husband, Malfoy, whatever? The one who said nobody who isn't DEAF would come to this party with me? Who never stops calling me annoying?" There weren't that many Rylands around Hogwarts really, were there?

And Hunter was FRIENDS with him?
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:46 pm

If there was anything that Kynan hated, it was speaking formally. Morgana did that. "How about yourself?" Oh god, why did people have to talk like that? What was so bad with saying, 'What about you?' He almost didn't reply until he heard a loud voice shouting across the room. Quickly, he turned around and saw Aoife shouting 'Gryffindoggy' at Ryland. Uh oh, he thought. He could see Aoife looking a bit guilty, too, for saying that. Maybe the girl just panicked and remembered his secret nickname for Ryland. That probably meant trouble, though. Kynan shot a worried look at Aylee and then looked away. Maybe his sister could explain. Or he could explain himself later. He saw Evan laughing, and then managed to let out a small chuckle. Admit it, that was funny!

"Oh, I'm fine," Kynan told Morgana, looking back. Then he shoved another handful of popcorn into his mouth and ate it. "Loads of schoolwork and stuff, but yeah, normal life. Are you in Group A or did the Professor just randomly invite you, by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Aoife said she didn't believe that Ryland had helped him. She also called him Bill - Hunter decided to not even bother asking about that one. "Well, he did," Hunter responded. "I forgot to tell you about it before. I was heading back to the common room, and the staircase tried to eat me! I fell right into it, and couldn't pull myself out! I would have been doomed if Ryland hadn't come along." Hunter's rendition of the story may have been a little dramaticized, but it was basically what happened. "Ryland helped me," he repeated.

Aoife continued, asking if they were referring to the same person. Apparently, the Ryland she knew called her annoying all the time and said anyone who was willing to go to the party with her must be deaf. Hunter furrowed his brow in confusion. "He said that? Are you sure?" Hunter asked, frowning. "He seemed really nice when I talked to him. I mean, he laughed at me for getting stuck. But I would have probably laughed, too..."

Maybe something had happened between Aoife and Ryland that he wasn't aware of? Or maybe Ryland was just feeling strangely nice when he'd helped Hunter. But Aylee seemed nice, and she'd gone to the party with him, so he couldn't be too bad.
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:58 pm

Morgana gave a nod at Kynan as he said he was fine. Morgana didn't ask about the Gryffindoggy thing, but it was quite obvious that Kynan somehow felt guilty about something. She didn't care. Gryffindoggy could mean whatever. She let it slip by her notice. She then looked back at Kynan with a raised eyebrow. She did notice how he didn't ask if she was asked on a date either. Not that it mattered to her, it actually humored her.

"Did professor Elddirs actually invite people at random?" she asked calmly. "I am in the A group," she then added carelessly. She didn't quite like the fact that the groups were made like that. Honestly, how could he expect a first year to have the same magical abilities of a seventh year? She was sort of annoyed by this, but didn't bother to tell him; she was pretty sure it would be on her. She'd be fine, she wouldn't bother, but still, it did annoy her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace   TERM 6 - Dinner Party -  DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TERM 6 - Dinner Party - DADA Classroom - Hunter, Aoife, Evan, Kynan, Darcy, Elita, Morgana, Ryland, Aylee, Thaorson, Grace
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2