Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan Empty
PostSubject: TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan   TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:32 pm

Hunter VanDerberg - First Year
Aoife O-Donnell - First Year
Victoria Campero - First Year
Kynan Walters - Third Year
Aylee Walters - Fifth Year

Time: June, 2026

HOME HOME HOME HOME HOME! BACK TO IRELAND, THE BEST PLACE EVER! MAYBE NOT. BUT STILL!

Aoife ran to the platform once the carriages arrived, as fast as she could, anxious to get herself a good compartment and a seat by the window. Then she could have a train party with whoever turned up! She had some money so she could buy some sweets and hang up some colourful socks and make a party out of it! This was going to be so fun! All she needed to do now was get there, buy sweets, hang up socks and get some random students to come to her party!

Panting and red-faced from running and pushing, she collapsed into an empty compartment near the front of the train. And lay down on her back. It gave her time to reflect on her year and think and all that poetic rubbish. So, she'd found a unicorn, made best friends with a floppy-haired boy, made enemies with a brat of a Ravenclaw and an evil queen of a Slytherin, went blind in a snowball fight, got into a fight with the brat of a Ravenclaw, helped organise a Winter Ball and sneaked into Hogsmeade. Nothing much, then, really.

And now she had to go back to her tiny shack of a house. Of course, she'd get to see her animals and her gorgeous sheep, but she also had to endure her brothers and sister messing with her and making fun of her. So now was the time to get her last bit of fun! By having a train party! On second thought, her socks were at the bottom of her trunk so she couldn't get them out but she could buy some sweets in a bit! And write a sign! She grabbed her fake quill and a piece of parchment and scribbled down a note:

Quote :
AOIFE'S TRAIN PARTY! ALL WELCOME! COME RIGHT IN! YOU WON'T REGRET IT, I PROMISE! LOVE AOIFE XXX

Then she stuck it on the compartment door.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan   TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:49 pm

As much as Hunter had grown to love Hogwarts, he couldn't deny how excited he was to get back to Asch and his family. Jack and the twins were probably eager to see him, too - Jack mostly because then Hunter would be able to help him with the farm chores again. And he couldn't wait to tell them all about Hogwarts and the crazy situations he'd gotten himself into. Getting stuck in the staircase, the snowball fight, the Devil's Snare, the stupid passwords to the common room that nobody in their right mind would be able to remember, flying! There was so much for him to tell them about!

Hunter made his way onto the train, heaving his trunk along behind him. He wandered down the aisles in search of a compartment, but stopped short as he caught sight of the Candy Trolley. With a grin, he dropped his trunk and rushed toward it, buying himself a healthy supply of bertie botts beans and chocolate frogs. Once he'd gotten what he wanted, he retrieved his trunk and continued to look for a compartment, this time with an armful of candy. He peeked into one, hoping to find Aoife so that he could sit with her, but didn't see her. Hunter kept walking, feeling fairly certain that the loud red-head couldn't be that hard to locate. And he was right. Because the next compartment that he reached had a sign on the door.

AOIFE'S TRAIN PARTY! ALL WELCOME! COME RIGHT IN! YOU WON'T REGRET IT, I PROMISE! LOVE AOIFE XXX

Only Aoife... he thought to himself, laughing, and pushed the door open to let himself in. And, surely enough, she was in there, sitting by the window. "Catch!" he said with a grin, tossing a box of bertie botts into her lap as he joined her, hoping to catch her off guard. "Help yourself," he added, dropping the rest of his sweets into a pile on one of the seats. He took a moment to lift his trunk into the space above the seats before plopping down in the window seat across from his friend and opening a chocolate frog. "So, some party, huh?" he commented jokingly, looking around at the mostly empty compartment.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan   TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:00 pm

Finally, after a long term, Victoria was going home. She couldn't hide her excitement or the smile on her face. She even had this silly skip in her step as she walked, probably looking like a mad person to everyone else around her. But she didn't care, because she will finally be able to see her parents again. Well, her mother that is, who recently bought a new town house in London. Her father had promised to come visit as well, but Victoria wasn't really counting on it. Being the head of the International Relations department at the Ministry made her father a very busy man. And while he loved his children, he couldn't see them as often as he would like. This divorce hasn't been easy for anyone in the family. Her mother in London, her father back in Brasil, they all seemed to be scattered around and broken. Victoria could only hope that it would become easier to deal with in time.

Passing through the narrow hallway of the train, her eyes scanned for empty compartments but they all seemed to be full. A strange sign that said 'Train party' caught her attention and she giggled.

Looking from the glass door, she saw a young girl about her age and a boy tossing sweets around the compartment. Perhaps this could be fun, she thought to herself. Last time, Victoria was sitting by herself in silence, enjoying the view from her window. It was the first time she had ever been on a train and she wanted to remember everything. But perhaps this time, some company would do her good. Opening the door, she smiled to the girl inside and introduced herself. "Hi. I'm Victoria. Do you...mind if I join you?", she asked with her soft Brazilian accent that, despite her efforts, just wouldn't go away. Maybe she was doomed for life to be the 'foreigner' in school. Although she was not quite sure yet if that was a good thing or not. "I saw your sign on the door. That's a good idea", she noted with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan   TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:27 pm

Hey! Her first guest! One who would surely be followed by many! To make a proper train party! And he was mocking her train party! Aoife aimed a punch at his arm. "The night is younggggggg, Hunter! Just you wait and see!" People would be queuing up to join her train party before they knew it. "Thanks for the sweets!" she beamed, picking up as many she could carry and chucking them down onto the seat next to her. He'd offered, so it was okay. "Not many, though. I'll buy more once we get more party-goers!"

Second guest! "HELLO! Nice to meet you Vicky! Vic-Vic-Vic! Tori! Vicky-Tory! Welcome to Aoife's Train Party! I'm Aoife, by the way! WelcomingAoife, don't you think?" There was no way this girl wouldn't want to stay at the party! She'd even complimented the incredibly awesome idea! "Thanks! We have sweets!" she beamed. "Are you English? I'm not English! I'm Irish! He's from Netherlandslandsland!" Aoife pointed at Hunter. This girl could be her new friend!
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan   TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:49 pm

Aoife punched him in the arm for his snide comment. As usual. "You know, for the amount that you hit me, you'd think you'd be able to at least make it hurt a little by now," he said in amusement, biting a leg off of his chocolate frog before it could hop away. She thanked him for the candy and pointed out that the party would be full of people soon. "That is if your sign doesn't scare them away," he grinned. "We better be careful. If Jen sees it she'll sabotage the compartment for sure."

Hunter looked up when the door slid open. A dark-haired girl that was about their age entered and introduced herself as Victoria. She seemed friendly, so Hunter smiled at her. He waited while Aoife welcomed her to the train party and ran through every possible nickname she could think of for the girl. Victoria made a comment that the sign had been a good idea, and Hunter laughed. "Don't encourage her," he teased. "I'm Hunter," he said easily, grabbing another chocolate frog from his pile and handing it to the girl. "Really, though, you can help yourself to the candy." He didn't think that she sounded very English, but he waited for Victoria's answer because he couldn't figure out what her accent sounded like to him.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan   TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:03 pm

After a really weird and freaky term, in Aylee's opinion, she found herself back on the Hogwarts Express train, going home. She was sad to see Hogwarts go- she'd miss the library, she'd miss her favourite subjects, she'd miss her friends, she'd miss probably everything. Looking at her brother, they both nodded their usual signal, 'Let's find a compartment.' As they walked through the train, trying to find an empty compartment, Aylee tried to figure out how her brother's year went. Although he hadn't shared with her, she noticed that Maya Winchester was back in school so Kynan must've been overjoyed when he saw the girl. The two had been best friends since their first year, and Aylee suspected that Kynan had a crush on Maya. It was only right, Kynan talked about Maya often, and he was the one to track down Maya's home address and come up with an idea to send her a Christmas present. Thinking of Kynan like that reminded her of Ryland, though. At that, Aylee looked away. Soon enough, Kynan stopped. For a moment, she expected that he'd found a place but there was only a huge sign on a compartment door which read:

"Reckon we should join?" Kynan asked, turning to Aylee. "Why not?" Aylee replied, and then Kynan slid open the door. "Hi Aoife and Hunter!" she could hear Kynan say to someone inside. "Would you tiny kids mind making some space? Aylee and I can't find anywhere to sit."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan   TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:23 pm

Victoria chuckled at the girl's long list of possible nicknames. She didn't really mind what people call her, as long as it wasn't slugs, which was one of her dad's many nicknames for her. As a child, Victoria would spend a lot of time out in the gardens playing with birds and snails in particular. So that is where the nickname came from. It was funny when she was a little girl, but now she hated it. "Vicky is fine, but I really don't mind. Or you can call me Alejandra, which is my middle name", she answered. 

She wasn't surprised when Aoife asked where was she from. Everything from her ascent, to her name and even her clothes suggested that she wasn't born in England. And although her mother was English, Victoria didn't inherit much of her traits and mannerisms, besides her whiteish pale skin. "Umm, no. I am from Brazil. I recently moved to London with my mother. I was supposed to attend the Brazilian Wizarding school but I was transferred to Hogwarts last minute.", she explained. "I do love England though. Everything besides it's weather, that is." she said with a chuckle. Rain wasn't her favorite thing in the world. "Are you really from the Netherlands?", Victoria asked Hunter curiously.

Just as she asked the question, the door opened once more now with two students glancing inside. She smiled to greet them and moved a little to the left to make more room. "Not at all. I'm Victoria, by the way", she introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan   TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 2:35 am

Hunter listened as Victoria said that it was okay to call her Vicky - Hunter wasn't sure if he liked that nickname much, but it would do until something better came to mind - and then continued on to explain where she was from. "Brazil," Hunter repeated, his voice slightly fascinated. "That's pretty far away. What's it like there?" If he was right, Brazil was supposed to be very tropical and warm, because it was in South America. Now that he thought about it, Victoria didn't look much like she was European, so it made sense.

Victoria seemed to be equally curious about his country, and asked if he was really from Netherlands. He was about to answer her, but suddenly the door opened and Hunter turned to see Kynan looking in through the door. "Hey Kynan!" Hunter grinned in return, reaching beside him to pull some of the sweets that were spread out across the seat into a pile so that there was room for the others. "And I'm not that tiny - Hi Aylee!" Hunter smiled as he caught sight of Aylee behind Kynan.

"Anyway," he said, turning his attention back to Victoria while he waited for Kynan and Aylee to sit down, "Yes, I'm from Netherlands. I live in Asch, which is in the Gelderlands. My family runs a farm there."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan   TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:52 pm

Brazil. Cool. Not as cool as Ireland, obviously. But still pretty cool. "Is it hot? Do you like it more than England? I like rain! Rain's good. But when it's sunny...that's good as well!" Aoife went on, beaming. So she knew someone from Netherlandslandsland and someone from Brazil! And a few people from England. Oh, and weren't the Walters from Scotland or something?

There was the Walters! They'd found her party! "I'm small! But being small is cool! Good things come in small packages!" she nodded. SmallPeopleUnion, her second charity after The Sheep Foundation, was a charity encouraging small people to stand up for themselves. The mission statement was that good things came in little packages. Unfortunately, she couldn't invite Hunter to join because he wasn't small enough.

"The Netherlandslandsland isn't THAT cool!" Aoife teased, returning to the conversation going on between Hunter and Vicky. "Ireland is MUCH better! Especially our accents! And I have a farm too! With sheep! Lots of them!"
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan   TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:31 pm

Three students were inside, Aylee noticed as she poked her head over Kynan's shoulder. "Great, thanks!" her brother exclaimed as soon as everyone agreed with the siblings staying. Kynan went into the compartment first, and lifting up his suitcase to put in the above racks. Then, Kynan sat down next to Victoria and asked, "Are you all little first years?" Don't mind him, he's very moody," Aylee teased as she came in and was attempting to lift up her suitcase but failing. "Your welcome!" Kynan replied, standing up and attending to the suitcase himself. Grateful, Aylee sat down next to Aoife and grinned at the two little Gryffindors. "Hello, guys," she greeted them, and the nodded at the other first-year who had earlier introduced herself at Victoria. "Nice to meet you, Victoria. I'm Aylee, this git's-" she nodded at Kynan, who raised his eyebrows and exclaimed, "Hey!" in annoyance. "- older sister." She stuck her tongue out at Kynan, who returned to his seat next to Victoria.

Then the younger students were talking about where they came from, and Aoife was saying something about Ireland's accents. "I beg your pardon, but our Scottish accents are much more enjoyable!" Kynan cut in, joking. His Scottish accent was thick, so it wasn't exactly hard to guess his nationality. Aylee's accent wasn't as much, it was more British than Scottish. And she didn't say stuff like 'aye'. She chuckled at her brother's statement and admitted, "Aoife's accent is my favourite one so far."
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan   TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:31 am

"Brazil is...nice. Mostly sunny all the time and too warm. But I have heard that the school there is much more strict than here. My cousin said that even their weekends need to be pre-planned to the hour and then the schedule must approved by their head teacher. She says that it's quite a nuisance." Although Victoria never got to experience the Brazilian Wizarding School for herself, she had heard many stories about it from her older cousins. Most were about making new friends, difficult subjects and the amazing school gardens. When she thought about it, that didn't sound all that different from her experience here in Hogwarts. 

She smiled when Hunter spoke about his home. She could already imagine it in her mind, a large and peaceful farm estate with a family home in it's center. The whole thing sounded amazing. "It must be very beautiful.", she said with a smile, gazing off into the distance. Sometimes she wished that her family was more like Hunter's. Owner's of a store or an estate, probably owned by generations before, waiting for her to take over the business. Instead of her father's legacy, the ministry, which she did not want to be a part of at all. "So I assume you speak Dutch them? Say something! Go on!", she encouraged him with a grin, always eager to learn more about other languages. 

"I have been to Ireland once with my dad. It was very beautiful and the people were surprisingly nice to us", Victoria said, turning her head to Aoife. "Were you ever allowed to keep a baby sheep as a pet?", she asked with an excited grin. If Victoria had her way, she would be living with a zoo in her house. But sadly the only pet her parents allowed her to have was her Siamese kitten called Sophie.

"You're a Ravenclaw as well, am I right? I think I have seen you in the Great Hall before during lunch time", she said turning to Aylee, who was the eldest in the group. "Have you even tried out for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team? With some practice during the summer, I think I might try out next year. I would love to be a part of the team."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan   TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:24 am

MoodyKynan. "What's up with you, moodypants?" she asked, sticking her tongue out at the older boy. He was her Team Mustachio friend, so if he was sad, she should help. Her ONLY Team Mustachio FRIEND, actually. Evan didn't get that title anymore, the git.

Sheep! Victoria knew about sheep! They could be best friends! "WELL," Aoife began. Cue long sheep stuff. "We have a LOT of sheep on our farm! I'm not allowed to let them in our house, BUT they're all my pets! My friends! I LOVE Sally Sheep! She had a lamb last month! I NEED to go home and see her!" She could easily go on for a lot longer but, apparently, some people found that annoying, so she stopped and beamed, just thinking about all the stuff she had to catch up on once she got home. Mainly chores.

"OF COURSE my accent is the best! Take that, Hunter! CoolOldAylee thinks my accent is the best!" And you had to respect your elders, obviously, so it was important that she just took whatever Aylee said as totally true and valid and everything.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan   TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:51 am

Hunter popped open a box of Bertie Botts and tossed a handful into his mouth as the Walters got situated. Without bothering to ask, Hunter held the box out for Kynan and Victoria, so that they could have some if they liked. He was pretty sure that Kynan liked Bertie Bott's. Hunter huffed a little dramatically when Aylee pointed out that Aoife's accent was better than his. And Aoife, of course, didn't hesitate to react, confirming Aylee's opinion. "Oh please," he scoffed jokingly. "Irish accents are so common here. Dutch accents, on the other hand, are a bit harder to come across. I'm unique, you see, unlike you!" Once he'd said it, Hunter couldn't keep from laughing. Because Aoife was a thousand times more unique than he was.

Hunter listened to Victoria describe Brazil as sunny and hot. "That's different from Netherlands, that's for sure," he commented. He made a face as she talked about the Brazilian wizarding school. "Well, that doesn't sound like much fun at all. I'm glad I don't go there, then." Hunter wasn't really much for rules... well, he was if they didn't get in his way. It wasn't that he broke rules just for the fun of it. Anyway, then Victoria was asking if he spoke Dutch.

"Natuurlijk! Ik kom uit Nederland," Hunter replied with a grin. "Nederlandse accenten zijn beter dan de Ierse accenten." He wondered if Aoife would pick up what that meant. It was possible, the translation to English was pretty direct. Turning back to Victoria, he continued. "Wat zijn je plannen voor de zomer?" He could make it simple of course and just tell them what he said, but he felt that they could probably figure it out on their own. Aylee was a Ravenclaw, so she might know all kinds of languages and stuff for all he knew.

Then Victoria was asking Aoife about sheep. Hunter sat back into his chair and shoved another handful of Bertie Botts into his mouth, figuring that Aoife's answer about sheep could take a while. To his surprise, she'd finished speaking before he even finished chewing his candy. Then Victoria asked about Aylee had ever tried out for the Quidditch team. Hunter didn't think Aylee was very athletic, but he didn't say anything. Who knows, maybe she was. "I think I'd like to try out for Gryffindor's team eventually," Hunter said. "When I get more practice of course." Hunter absolutely loved flying!
Back to top Go down
Victoria Campero
Adult
Victoria Campero

My Character

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan   TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:51 pm

Popping a few Bertie Bott's beans in her mouth, Victoria listened as Hunter and Aoife argued over who's accent was better. "I think I like Norwegian accents the most. I had a friend that was born in Norway, and she had the sweetest way of pronouncing tomorrow", she said trying to imitate her friend's accent but with little success. Hearing Hunter speak Dutch made Victoria grin and clap her hands excitedly. She loved learning and listening to other languages. She often regretted not learning more languages when she was a child. "Oh, oh, I get it! I'll be spending the summer with my mom in London", she said with a hopeful smile, thinking that she understood at least something Hunter had said.

Hearing Aoife talk so excitedly about her sheep made her smile. Finally someone who loved animals as much as she did, even though they weren't the traditional pets. "That sounds brilliant! I've never really seen a baby lamb before. My city in Brasil is on the sea side, so we don't have much farms near. And I think it would be too hot for sheep anyway", Victoria said, a little disappointed that she never got to experience living and taking care of a lot of animals. "Do you name them? I definitely would, or maybe put colorful ribbons on them so you can tell the difference.", she grinned. 

"But what would you try out for?", Victoria asked Hunter as the topic of conversation slowly shifted to Quidditch. Her dad was an avid Quidditch player when he was a student and always encouraged Victoria to play, while her mother never understood the game and thought it was an unnecessary risk for their daughter to take. Either way, she had a plan to try out for the team and nothing was going to stop her. "My favorite position to play is the beater. But I'm not nearly strong enough to be really good at it. So I think I'll just try out for a chaser, maybe next year."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan   TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan Empty

Back to top Go down

TERM 6 - Till We Meet Again - Platform 9 3/4 - Hunter, Aoife, Victoria, Aylee, Kynan
Page 1 of 1