Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Happy Time (Jack) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Happy Time (Jack) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Happy Time (Jack) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Happy Time (Jack) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Happy Time (Jack) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Happy Time (Jack) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Happy Time (Jack) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Happy Time (Jack) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Happy Time (Jack) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Happy Time (Jack) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Happy Time (Jack) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Happy Time (Jack) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Happy Time (Jack) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Happy Time (Jack) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Happy Time (Jack) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Happy Time (Jack)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

Happy Time (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Time (Jack)   Happy Time (Jack) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:44 am

Lauren ran her hand on the railing of the bridge. Things were great, and her parents were sending her candy, and all kinds of things. Her cat, Josephine, was comforting her when needed, and she hadn't had any enemies besides Vanessa.
Back to top Go down

Happy Time (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Time (Jack)   Happy Time (Jack) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:56 am

Jack had been Touring the grounds. He had nothing interesting to do, since brooms were banned for first years, so all he could do was walk. He was eating a pear he had stolen from the gardens as he made his way back to the school. He was crossing the covered bridge when he saw a girl leaning on the railing.

"contemplating whether to jump or not?" he asked in a highly sarcastic tone. he could tell she was a Ravenclaw, so she would probably come up with a boring, witty come back
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

Happy Time (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Time (Jack)   Happy Time (Jack) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:06 pm

"No. I appreciate the sarcasm though." Lauren studied him quickly, he was kinda cute, but seemed deadly. She pulled on a nice smile, and continued walking.
Back to top Go down

Happy Time (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Time (Jack)   Happy Time (Jack) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 11:58 pm

Jack rolled his eyes "so do I" was all he said, he saw her look him over, and smirked. It was not a reaction he got often, at least in the manner. "where you going?' he asked, stepping in front of her "you haven't even asked me my name?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

Happy Time (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Time (Jack)   Happy Time (Jack) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:44 am

"Okay, what's your name, Mr. Full of Himself." She saw him right in front of her, and she was a bit shocked, but she didn't really mind.
Back to top Go down

Happy Time (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Time (Jack)   Happy Time (Jack) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:54 am

He smiled slightly "right in one. its Jack Full-of-himself" he then rolled his eyes "Jack Lambert, now what is yours Miss Smartypants?" he asked, leaning against the railing, facing her. She was entertaining, so he would dedicate some time to talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

Happy Time (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Time (Jack)   Happy Time (Jack) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:01 am

"Lauren Smartypants." She smirked a little and said, "Lauren Madley." Lauren moved some hair out of her face, and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down

Happy Time (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Time (Jack)   Happy Time (Jack) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:06 am

Jack chuckled "you know, reusing someone's joke isn't the best way to make friends?" he rolls his eyes, looking her over. looks wise, she might be worth his time. of course, looks weren't everything... just most things
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

Happy Time (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Time (Jack)   Happy Time (Jack) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:47 pm

"Oh well then." She smirked a bit, and tied her hair into a bun. Lauren noticed he was looking her over - yep, nothing important.
Back to top Go down

Happy Time (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Time (Jack)   Happy Time (Jack) EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:49 am

he raised an eyebrow at her smirk "for Ravenclaw.. you seem very..Slytherinish" he smirked, lifting a piece of hair off of her shoulder, a nice color, he thought. He made sure he only hand one strand of her hair before he yanked, pulling it out.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

Happy Time (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Time (Jack)   Happy Time (Jack) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:10 pm

"I'll take that as a compliment." Lauren watched as he pulled one strand of hair out, not a big deal. At least he didn't cut her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Time (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Time (Jack)   Happy Time (Jack) Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Time (Jack)
Page 1 of 1