Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity:

The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) Empty
PostSubject: The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open)   The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:23 am

Vanessa made her way down the hall to the library for some quiet time to herself. She really needed to be alone and wished she could straighten out her life. She sat down at her favorite spot in the library and summoned a random book, Divergent. She decided to give it a try. She got through the first couple pages before a shadow blocked her light, “Hello. Do you mind?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open)   The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:57 am

Jack had had a boring day, and felt he really needed to search for some friends, or else he may lose respect in the castle, and that is something he did not want. Venessa Di Angelo seemed like a likely candidate, since he had seen her giving him a lot of admiring looks. So he descided to follow her to the library.

ick, the Library. Some place he never thought he would be caught dead in. "Di Angelo. I believe you have been waiting for this opportunity for a while now, you could at least sound grateful" he said in a slightly bored kind of tone
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open)   The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 7:07 am

Vanessa gasped and smiled when she saw Jack Lambert standing above her. She quickly frowned and said, "What opportunity?" She raised an eyebrow and cocked her head to the side. He was cute, Slytherin and had nice hair, Vanessa liked that. But she couldnt show that, "What do you want Lambert?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open)   The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:35 pm

He rolled his eyes "the oprotunity to talk to me, in person, alone." she was pretty thick, wasn't she? "what do I want? its more like what do you need. It is impossible to go through school without friends and I am offering you the honor of being someone I count as a friend." Servant more like he thought to himself. What he needed were some big burly guys, but those seemed to be few and far inbetween.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open)   The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:57 am

Vanessa giggled and nodded her head, "Ok then. That could be fun. I guess i could grant you the pleasure of being in my presence." She stood up and put her book back before eyeing him up and down suspiciously. Maybe she could use him to get back at Ryan. Or maybe to get that Zander guys attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open)   The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:52 pm

he almost snorted at that. the pleasure? who does she think she is, the Dark Lord?? he thought to himself. She was thick headed indeed, something he could use to his advantage. He then forced a smile "if you say so Di Angelo" was all he could say, anything more and he might let things..slip.

He then said "I assume you are from a wizarding family?" she had to be to be in Slytherin, right?
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open)   The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:46 am

"Yes I am. I assume you are as well?" She smiled at Jack and raised an eyebrow. "So whats your family like?" She didnt know what else to ask. She didnt know him that well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open)   The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:02 pm

He nodded "did you expect any less from me?" he said, in a highly sarcastic tone. As if he would be a mudblood, it was laughable. "My family have a long history of being in Slytherin. They are also very powerful in the ways of magic. We may not be as big as the Malfoy family, but we are still pretty well known. That is all there is to know" he was very proud of his family, blood and magic wise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open)   The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alliance (Mainly Jack but open)
Page 1 of 1