Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Interesting Conversation (Jack)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

Interesting Conversation (Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Conversation (Jack)   Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:08 pm

All her classes had ended for the day and there was absolutely nothing to do until dinner. So she just headed to the Common Room and found her seat. HER seat. Ever since first or second year, Jen hadn't sat anywhere else. If someone was already sitting there, she'd make them move. She was in a surprisingly positive mood. For her, anyway, so was quietly humming a gentle tune under her breath. There was that time, when she was in this exact spot in the Common Room, when she just played the tune on her flute and she was happy. Then Wade Malfoy turned up and ruined it, but it was peaceful and relaxing while it lasted.

While she was there with nothing to do, it might be a good time to start thinking about her life. As in, what she was going to do with it, since she had less than a year left at Hogwarts. Being a professor would be brilliant, because she could randomly take points off irritating little kids. Jennifer could see herself at the Ministry too, as long as it was a high, well-paying position. Or else a princess. But she needed to think everything out properly and choose what she wouldn't regret later. Not that she would ever regret being a princess.

But she couldn't. No, she would just have to cross those bridges when she got to them. There was still a year of...well, it wasn't stress-free but it wasn't yet the real world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Conversation (Jack)   Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:00 pm

Jack's day had been as uneventful as the last one, and the day before that, and the day before that... Hogwarts was one thing and one thing only. Boring. Jack needed some action, some excitement, some fun. That was almost impossible at Hogwart's though. Only if first years could at least play quidditch..

That was what Jack was thinking about when he noticed a girl who seemed to be staring at him, a 7th year. What was she doing staring at him like that? He may have been good to look at, but not for a 7th year.
"What are you looking at?" he snapped at her, braver than he really felt. He knew she could curse him into oblivion if she really wanted to, and being a Lambert only got you so far tolerance-wise.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Conversation (Jack)   Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:15 pm

When she heard a voice break the silence of the Common Room, Jen snapped out of her daze and realised she'd been staring at a random first year boy. And not only did he have the nerve to confront her, but he'd snapped rudely too. This little git needed to learn his place. Was it not obvious she was a seventh year and so much more superior to him? And he was a mere, unimportant first year who was in no way better than her?

Her absent-minded gaze turned to a cold glare. There was a moment of silence again while she glared irritatedly at the boy. Now wasn't the time to make a scene by taking out her wand and cursing him into the middle of next week. Fun as that would totally be. "Excuse me? Jennifer asked, her tone deceivingly soft and sweet, but still dripping with malice. "I don't believe it is your place to snap at me in that rude manner." She was rather excited as to how this would turn out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Conversation (Jack)   Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:54 pm

he gulped as she gave him that cold stare, he was in for it big time. He was so, totally, dead. His hand went to his wand, he knew he wouldn't be able to do much, but maybe he would at least be able to disarm her, his parents had taught him that spell.. plus a few more he could not use without being expelled..

She surprised him though, by talking. He was to proud to admit defeat so said "I don't believe its you're place to stare at me like a piece of meat you are ready to pounce on. I am sorry but you are too old for me." She may have been beautiful, but she intimidated him, and Jack wanted a girl that worshiped him, not the other way around.. frankly, he didn't even want a girlfriend..yet.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Conversation (Jack)   Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Oh no. No. He didn't think she was that...desperate? Pathetic? No, surely not. Jen watched silently as he reached for his wand, unable to hold back a smirk. Like a first year could ever do any spell that was actually useful. Perhaps he could manage to disarm her, but she'd block it easily. Then hit him with a much more intense spell. He must really be stupid.

"I was not staring at you," Jen said simply, her eyes glinting with a hint of amusement. He had nerve, if no intelligence or anything else. Rather than get questioned any further, she added a short explanation. "I didn't even notice you were there. Small, unimportant kids aren't worth paying any attention to, in my opinion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Conversation (Jack)   Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 12:08 am

Jack scoffted when she said she had not been staring at him. he clearly saw her doing it, did she think he was stupid? Sure, picking a fight with a 7th year was not the smartest thing to do, but he was actually having more fun than he had had in a long while. this girl was fun to fight with.

he then laughed at her next words "Great minds think alike, small, unimportant people are not worth my time. But here i am, chating it up with you, guess there is an exception to every rule." he smirked slightly
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Conversation (Jack)   Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Jen clenched her fists slightly. The arrogant, petty excuse for a first year was getting on her nerves. But she remembered all the stuff she'd learnt about controlling those anger issues, and managed not to gather wand out. Or hit him, much as she would have liked to. He wasn't worth the time and effort, nor did he deserve the satisfaction of her snapping and doing something she wouldn't regret but might get in trouble for doing if he snitched on her. Yeah, that helped a lot.

"No, there aren't exceptions. Just remember, it was you who started talking to me. I just have the manners not to curse you and walk away," Jen smirked. "Just so you can tell people you knew me when I'm famous, my name's Jennifer Moss. You probably know that, though." Because duh, she was Jennifer Moss. Hogwarts' prettiest, smartest and generally most wonderful student.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Conversation (Jack)   Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 12:24 am

Jack scoffed "the day you become famous is the day Hufflepuff becomes the most popular house. Know you? I hadn't even noticed you until you started sizing me up." This girl was almost as full of it as he was, at least he had his name to back him up, what did she have? She used her chest to her advantage, but that would not effect Jack, he couldn't care less about those sorts of things.

"Guess you should know who you are picking a fight with, I am Jack Lambert, Remember that when my names are in the paper" he said with a slight air of righteousness. He knew one day he would be a death eater, since it ran in the family, and personally, he couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Conversation (Jack)   Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 8:45 am

Jen twirled a strand of her hair around her finger as she narrowed her eyes. "Oh, ignorant, unobservant people," she added softly. They really got on her nerves. "Not necessarily famous, as long as I'm rich. And stay beautiful." But beauty like hers never aged. So she would always be alright in that aspect.

Jack Lambert. Lambert. Jennifer was certain she knew that name from somewhere. "I think ... I think Liam mentioned a Lambert once, when I was younger," she wondered aloud. Why he had done so, she didn't know. The memories she didn't care about or that she didn't think would be of any use to her, she didn't bother remembering. "So, why are you so embarrassingly confident anyone will ever know your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Conversation (Jack)   Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:11 am

he rolled his eyes are her next statement, she really was the ignorant one. he said "well, if that was all it took to get your name in the paper, i would be in it every week" he sighed, he wouldn't mind being more known, but that wasn't going to happen. Not until he was old enough to roll with the bad guys.

he rolled his eyes again, this girl was pretty thick, wasn't she? He said in a matter of factly tone "well, because my parents were pretty big among the Death Eaters, they were in the papers more than once." he sighed again. He was a little surprised though that she was still talking with him. for some one so 'unimportant'

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Conversation (Jack)   Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:19 am

The little git rolled his eyes way too much. Jen smirked ad he continued, uninterested in his usual arrogant, conceited way of speaking. "I never mentioned wanting to be in the paper. That kind of fame isn't real," she replied smoothly. "And I already have the richness." If her huge mansion of a house, amazing clothes and possessions worth thousands said anything about how rich she was.

"They were pretty big? Does that mean they got put in Azkkaban? Or they just weren't good enough to be considered dark wizards any longer?" Jennifer asked, deliberately making her tone sound patronising, just to annoy him. And if they were dead, she could have hit a nerve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Conversation (Jack)   Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:24 am

He chuckled "if you seriously think you will become famous, its time to get your head of of the clouds... get a scar on your forehead, then we will talk" he sighed. How Harry Potter got famous was completely ridiculous. Maybe he should just go put a score on her forehead, so she had a real argument.

He shook his head "no, they retired. Something about the Dark lord falling had something to do with that. Plus they wanted a child.. and here i am" He grinned like he won the lottery, just to erk her
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Conversation (Jack)   Interesting Conversation (Jack) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:00 pm

"A scar on my forehead?" Jen scoffed. Why was he making references to some old guy who very few people actually remembered? Him being part of a family of dark wizards just made it even more strange and embarrassing. "I can do better. Get famous because I deserve it." With her amazing hair and flawless personality, what couldn't she do?

So they left when Voldemort was defeated. "No loyalty there, then..." Smirking to herself, Jennifer pulled a piece of parchment and started scribbling a letter home, showing her lack of interest in whatever Lambert wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Conversation (Jack)   Interesting Conversation (Jack) Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting Conversation (Jack)
Page 1 of 1