Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3

Go down 
+5
Blake Ralston
Hunter VanDerberg
Aoife O'Donnell
Lauren Madley
Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

My Character
::
Activity: Charms Professor

Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 Empty
PostSubject: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:45 am

((Andre is running late as usual. Because he lost his beret. He'll get there eventually. Don't catch the classroom on fire.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:16 am

Ryan walked in to find the classroom empty. He had a habit of being the first person to class recently. Oh well. He sat in the back as usual and kicked his feet up onto the desk.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:18 am

Lauren walked into class and saw that Ryan was the only one there. It had been happening for a while now. She didn't really want to talk to him right now, but she sat next to him anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:30 am

"Hey..." He thought she might still be mad at him. But he didnt know, "Are we ok?" He asked impulsively and stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:38 am

Lauren glared at him, and continued reading. She whispered, "Yes.", while reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 am

"Lauren... Please talk to me." She had barely spoken to him since the library incident with Vanessa. "If this whole stupid silent treatment thing is about Vanessa..."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:12 am

She didn't want to talk. She wanted to keep silent. At this moment, even Ryan couldn't make her talk. She just wanted to go home - to escape this madness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:39 am

"Fine be that way." He got up and moved to another seat, mumbling, "Girls are stupid."
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:06 pm

Monsieur Leblanc was teaching Charms! It would be much more interesting now that it was filled with berets and sweets and wood. Aoife was wearing the teal beret that the man had given her in Arithmancy. It was going to be a huge trend in Hogwarts now, she was sure.

He wasn't yet in the classroom when she arrived. Once again, Ryan and the Ravenclaw girl were the only ones there, little eager beavers they must be. Sighing, she took a seat and messed with her beret, getting it on the precisely perfect angle on her head. Much better.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:14 pm

So, apparently Charms was going to be a cool class. Because the professor was supposedly awesome and french and nuts. So naturally, Hunter was in a good mood when he decided to make his way to the charms classroom. Not that he'd had any problem with the old Charms professor - she was nice enough he supposed. But a professor that gave them sweets would be pretty awesome. Aoife seemed to basically idolize the guy - she had even signed up to be his teaching assistant. Which meant that he had to be crazy.

Unfortunately, when Hunter got to the classroom, the awesome, crazy, french teacher wasn't there yet. And unfortunately, that annoying first year was. But on a good note, Aoife was already there as well! Ignoring the others, Hunter made his way over to her and raised an eyebrow questioningly at her attire.

"Nice hat," he grinned, pulling his charms text out and setting it on his desk. He thought about snatching it from her head to be funny, but decided against it after taking note of how precisely she was positioning it on top of her head. She'd probably hit him if he messed it up. "I'm looking forward to finally meeting this guy," he said. "He really gives out candy?"
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Blake made his way to the Charms classroom. He had debated whether being late for class, but chose not to be. If the professor was really as cool as he had heard and handed out sweets he wanted to be there to get them!

Blake noticed the two first years from Herbology class and refrained from rolling his eyes as they looked to be still fighting with one another. He was starting to really disliked having classes with the first years. He hoped no one thought that when he was in first year, but no way they caused that much drama last year. Blake hoped that Ariel was coming to this class. She appeared to be the only sane one in first year, well her and Hunter's twin sisters. He decided that he would have to look after Ariel, no way could he let her get corrupted by drama seeking and gossip crazy first years! "Hey guys," Blake greeted as he sat next to Hunter, grinning as he mentioned sweets! He was glad that they had arrived already, he probably would have left straight away if he had arrived and it was just the two love sick first years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Ryan glared at Hunter and thought if looks could kill. Just then, Blake walked in. RYan rolled his eyes and politely nodded at him. Blake hadnt managed to piss Ryan off yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:43 pm

Elizabeth did walk towards the Charms classroom. She found the subject interesting so she wanted to learn it. She soon entered to the classroom and saw there many gryffindors and one ravenclaw. She did take a seat somewhere middle of the classroom and waited to professor come in and start with the lesson. Lizzie wasn't really in the mood to talk with someone right now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:03 am

Persephone walked into the Charms classroom with a large grin on her face, this was the class she had been waiting for all day. She looked around the classroom but didn't see anyone she really knew so she just sat in the back as far from everyone as she could get.

Persephone pulled out her charms book along with the notes she had already taken on the first chapter and began to read over them. She was really eager to learn any and everything in this class.
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:37 pm

Lyra was quite early for Charms, so she took a long, slow, leisurely walk to the classroom. That way there would be a few people there and it was unlikely she'd be stuck in the room with those irritating ones in her year. The ones who flirted like they were seventh-years. Because they really irritated her.

"Hi!" she said to the people already in the room, and sat down quite near Hunter's crowd. Her weird, brother was THE thing at Hogwarts. Very popular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Maddie thought she was going to be late to Charms, since she'd left the Common Room quite late, since she had been reading Hogwarts: a History and didn't realise the time. So she'd hurried along the corridors, repeatedly getting lost and turning down the wrong corridor, but she didn't want to ask someone.

Eventually, she made it to the classroom and was pleased to see the teacher wasn't there just yet, only students. And she'd been sure that she was five, ten minutes late. But that was a good thing, that she'd made it on time! Madeline went straight to the back of her classroom, keeping as far away from the group of first years and the other little crowd. People would be mean to her if she sat near them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:00 am

Eiros hurried towards the charms class room scared he was late for yet another class. He was hoping this bad first day wouldn't become a trend, because he was not liking it. When Eiros entered the class and there was no teacher he smiled, at least had hadn't been late to every class of the day.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Kim
Sixth Year
Sixth Year
Jessica Kim

My Character
Activity: HUfflepuff Year 1

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:14 pm

Jessica hoped that she won't be late at her next lesson again. But when she walked in she noticed that the professor wasn't there yet. So she smiled for seconds and then took seat so back at classroom as it was possible. She liked to seat more at back of classroom than front. She hates when people look at her, she had terrible life at muggle schools. So she just hopes here it all will go better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:26 pm

Ryan chuckled as a bunch of students showed up late. He looked over at Lauren and smiled at her. He was hoping to ask her out for that night. Maybe just hang out at their special place by the gamekeepers hut.
Back to top Go down
Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:00 pm

Oh, where 'as it gone running off to? Of course, on the day of his first lesson, Andre would somehow manage to misplace his brand new bright purple beret! Not the first lesson of Arithmancy of course. He'd already had that. No, Andre had gotten the opportunity of a lifetime! He'd been asked to teach a second class! At least until another teacher could be found. And what was the class he was asked to teach? Charms! Wonderful, brilliant charms!

There was so much that he could show to the students in a charms class! Andre knew lots of charms! Mostly fun, flashy ones that were of no real use to anyone. But where was his beret so that he could get to his new awesome class? AHA! Zere it is! Finally, he'd found his beret! He grabbed it from underneath his equally purple robes - hence why he couldn't find it - plopped it on his head and took off from his bedchambers for the classroom.

Of course, because he was late, all of the students were already there before him. "Ah! But per'aps zis can be a good zing!" Andre exclaimed to himself as he peeked into the room, unnoticed. "Per'aps now I can make an entrance zat will get ze young students excited about learning ze subject!" Yes, that was a marvelous idea!! But what to do? "But of course!"

Beaming as his brilliant plan came to mind, pulled out his wand and pointed it inside the door, whispering a few words under his breath. Now, just to wait but a moment, and then - Perfect, it worked! Suddenly, a loud bang resonated around the room as an avalanche of flashing, colored confetti burst from nowhere and fluttered down onto the students below! "Now, while zey are distracted, I will make my entrance!"

As the confetti temporarily restricted the vision of those inside the classroom, Andre slipped inside and went to stand by his desk. Naturally, he took a moment to admire his new desk - it was like having a new member added to his family. "Now, you are not ze desk zat I 'ave come to know in ze Arithmancy classroom," he said sincerely to his desk. "But I am certain zat you will be just as good of a companion throughout ze year!" Okay, he'd addressed his desk. Now, time to address the students!

"It is very wonderful to welcome all of you to zis charms class! Zis is ze first time zat I will 'ave ze pleasure of working with some of 'ogwart's younger students, and I am very excited!" Andre beamed around at all of them, his spirits rising even higher at the sight of all the colorful confetti laying about on the floor - and on the heads of the students! "I 'ope zat zis will be a fun class for you! In 'ere, you will learn many charms zat are sure to wow your fellow classmates! Such as ze confetti charm zat I used to make my magnificent entrance! Or like zis one! Mademoiselle O'Donnell, if I may?" Then with an exaggerated flourish of his wand, he sent a charm toward the second year girl, and a moment later her awesome, cool, perfect beret that was exactly like Andres was flashing every color of the rainbow! "Now, before I begin, I would like to ask if zere is any charm in particular zat you would like to learn!"
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:24 pm

"Thank you!" Aoife beamed at Hunter's comment on her supercool hat. "It's my teaching assistant beret and I'm going to wear it everywhere!" Now her best friend was questioning Professor Leblanc's obvious awesomeness. "Yeah, of course! I hope he does today! It would be a big let-down if not!" Sweets were the main part of why Arithmancy was her favourite subject. And because she was so brilliant of it, of course.

When Blake and Lyra entered, she smiled at them and was about to say something else when she heard a huge bang. What was that? It was very loud. And it had given her a huge shock. THEN THERE WAS CONFETTI! Aoife laughed as it fell, suddenly almost certain it was the professor behind this. Not many people were awesome enough for this.

"Monsieur Leblanc!" she said aloud happily when he came in. Then he did a really cool charm on her beret! And it was flashing loads of different colours! "I want to learn that spell! So I can be the coolest person at Hogwarts with my rainbow beret!" And all the other awesome traits she had, like her being nice, good at Arithmancy, a great dancer and a sheep.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:54 pm

Lauren raised her hand when the Professor asked if they wanted to learn any charm in particular. "Monsieur Leblanc, what about Wingardium Leviosa?"
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:24 pm

Blake bit down a smart retort at Aoife's comment on being cool with a multi-coloured hat. They clearly had different views on what was classed as 'cool.' He had to keep silent though as by the looks of things Aoife was a teacher's favourite in this class. He supposed being a teacher's assistant must of had some perks, it would still never be worth it in his mind though. Blake was starting to question whether or not he liked the professor, no amount of sweets made up for the fact that Aoife would be playing a big part in the class. Blake then moved on to rubbing the confetti off of his hair, at least the professor had style, he had to give him that.

A charm? Blake didn't know of any charms, well there was that one which produced water. That would always come in handy. "Aguamenti," Blake called out after Lauren. He wasn't too sure if the charm was too advanced for them, but at least he had managed to make a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Lyn VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyn VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:15 pm

Lyn was almost in tears. She had managed to get lost again. Somehow, between classes, her Herbology book fell out of her bag and she had to go retrieve it but then most students from her classes were gone so she had no idea where to go. She'd walked through an endless maze of corridors and was about to give up, when the nice ghost, Nick, bumped into her (not literally!) yet again and told her the directions to the Charms classroom. Lyn ran towards it, sure that she was going to be late and hoping that she wouldn't be late again. But she was. As she slowly opened the door to the Charms classroom, she saw that the Professor was already there.

The first thing she noticed, though, was the confetti on the floor. Did the Professor host parties in class or something? Loud Aoife, Hunter's friend, was there and yelling something about a beret. She saw Hunter next to Aoife, and Blake yell out some kind of weird Latin word which Lyn had no idea of its' meaning. Lyra was there, too! Before she could sit down next to her sister, though, Lyn had to embarrass herself in front of the whole class (again) and apologize for being late. Slowly, she walked up to the Professor at the Professor's desk. Hopefully, he wouldn't be mean (and judging by the confetti on the floor and the allowance of Aoife's yelling, he wouldn't be that harsh on her).

"I'm really sorry, Professor," Lyn mumbled, looking at her feet, and wondering what the other students were thinking of her at the moment. And then, quietly so the others wouldn't hear her, "I got lost." They'd laugh if they heard her excuse- if they got all early to class, they'd think being lost in Hogwarts was silly and for stupid people like her.
Back to top Go down
Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

Andre Jean-Louis Leblanc

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:58 am

Yes, his entrance had been marvelous! I certainly 'ave caught ze students off guard! His wonderful little teaching assistant greeted him brightly when his presence became known, and she instantly spoke up saying that she wanted to learn the cool charm that made her beret change colors. "Aha, see zis? Mademoiselle O'Donnell 'as an interest in ze charms zat cause zings to change color! Zis I should 'ave known, since she is a five like me!" Andre beamed. "And we shall, Mademoiselle O'Donnell! But zis is not ze first spell zat I would like to teach you, as it takes some skill to create ze flashing."

Before Andre could continue, the door opened and a little girl stepped into the room. She looked rather miserable. "Ah, but what is wrong, Mademoiselle?" he asked her as she approached him. When she explained, Andre laughed. She was upset because she was late? Lowering his voice to match hers, because she didn't seem to want the others to know that she had gotten lost, he told her, "But zis is not a bad zing at all, Mademoiselle! Ze state of being lost is when I do some of ze best zinking! And it is ze best way to discover somezing marvelous zat you 'ave never come across before!"

Then, louder, so that the class could hear - "AHA! But I've nearly forgotten!" Rushing around his desk to his things, Andre pulled a large sack filled with candy of all kinds. "Mademoiselle, per'aps you would like to be ze first to take some sweets! Ze class would be quite boring without sweets! And could you pass ze bag around ze classroom, so zat everyone may have some? Marvelous!"

Some others were shouting out spells that they would like to learn. One boy mentioned a particularly useful one that Andre took a liking to. "Ah, Aguamenti! An intriguing little spell zat is not taught so often! But I do zink zat it is not above your abilities! And of course, it is a rather fun charm zat you can use against your friends!" Without another word, Andre whipped out his wand and glanced around the classroom. It wasn't fair to do all of the charms on Aoife. He didn't want the other students to feel left out! 'ow about zat VanDerberg boy sitting next to my teaching assistant!

Taking quick aim, Andre flourished his wand showily and said in an overly enthusiastic voice - "Aguamenti!" Instantly, a jet of water shot from his wand and doused the boy he was aiming for in water. Once Andre felt that he had displayed the charm satisfactorily, he ended the stream with a quick swish of his wand. "It is quite simple! And it is much simpler if you 'ave the motivation of shooting water at someone else, because it is simply so much fun! So, go on! Take aim at whoever you would like and give zis charm a try!" He would be able to dry them off magically after - if he could remember the charm...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3   Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Term 7; Lesson 1; Years 1 - 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next