Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:20 am

"Yay!", she said while doing a little cute victory dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 2:56 am

"You're such a dork." He heard the kettle go off and went to the kitchen and poured them both some tea. When he returned, he handed her a cup, "Here you go."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:41 am

"Thank you for the tea and that comment.", she said teasingly. She knew she was a dork and anyway - a big one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:57 am

"You're welcome. You may be a dork. But you're my dork."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:43 am

"Then you're mine." She kissed him slowly on the cheek, then sipped her tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:38 am

"Of couse I am." He finished his tea then got up and picked her up. He threw her over his shoulder and ran outside.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 3:36 pm

"But I don't have my jacket on!", she whispered as she faced the cold impact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:13 pm

"Too bad" He put her down and stared up at the falling snow above them. He then looked over at her, "Beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 4:36 pm

"Yep. But, I'm still cold. Here." She handed him a silver medallion with a Deathly Hallows sign on it. "I have a matching one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:14 pm

"Thanks. But I didnt mean the snow was beautiful." He put the medalion on and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:01 pm

"So I'm the beautiful one here?", she asked, while somehow making her way into Ryan's arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:02 pm

He wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear, "Of course you are. This snow's got nothing on you."
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:12 pm

Lauren smiled, while the snow got into her hair, and made it appear white. It didn't really matter to her, anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:34 pm

Ryan wrapped his arms around her tighter and kissed the top of her head. "You look like a snow fairy." He ruffled her hair, freeing it of the snowflakes
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:30 pm

"Your snow fairy." She smiled, and hugged Ryan tighter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:23 pm

"You got that right." Ryan picked her up and swung her around. "My little snow fairy." He kissed her forehead and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:26 pm

Lauren hugged him and said, "Please don't leave me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:29 pm

"Why would I ever leave you?" He looked into her eyes and could see the fear and sadness, "Lauren, whats wrong?" He never called her Lauren unless it was serious.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:52 pm

"Just Nessa. She said that you were going to leave me for her any second." She sighed, then frowned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)   A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Warm Place in the Cold Surroundings (Closed)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5