Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) Empty
PostSubject: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:49 am

Tessa walked into the offices with her head held high. She decided to forget the previous day and just focus on her training. She signed in at the front desk and made her way up to the 5th floor where her training would commence. When she stepped out of the elevator, she saw her Training Officer, David Shuter, waiting for her. "Hello, Mr. Shuter." She decided to go back to formality unless she was informed to do otherwise. "Ready to begin?"

Last edited by Tessa Di Angelo on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:33 pm

David had not been looking forward to this, because Tessa was a whinny baby who was trying way to hard to get into his bed, but he had a job to do, so he was going to do it. "Miss Di'angelo, Yes, I am ready" he then got up and said "follow me" he then lead her down to the lower levels, where they held Auror training. David lead her to one room, full of workout equipment, and a dueling area. "I want you to do 20 laps of the room, then do 40 push ups, then 40 sit ups, then report back to me for further instruction. there will be consequences if you do not finish these instructions, now go!" he then made his way to the chin up bar, doring chin-ups as he watched
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Tessa was shocked at the intensity of the supposed basic workout. She started running around the room and was sweating by the end of the 5th lap. She still had 15 more to go. She stopped to catch her breath then continued running. After she finished her 20 laps she made her way to the corner and did her 40 pushups and 40 sit ups. Then she went over to the pull up bar and said, "Done." she was out of breath and drenched in sweat. She took the hair band off her wrist and put her hair up in a high ponytail. "Whats next?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:26 am

David watched as she did her laps and push ups and sit ups. When she came over to him he let go of the bar "next time, no break. An auror needs to be fast, strong and have a lot of endurance. every day you shall do this, until you are able to do it without dificulty. now, come to this bar, and do a chin up. show me how you do it, it shall tell me how much i need to work on your strength."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:29 am

Tessa nodded and stepped up to the bar. She jumped up, got a good grip and pulled up perfectly. She then jumped back down in a perfect dismount. "There. Happy?" She said kind of snappy. She was tired and he was not being very nice to her at all.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:35 am

her tone displeased him "you do not take that tone with me. There is a reason for everything Tessa. and if you don't like it, there's the door" he pointed to it "your strength is a an okay level, always room for improvment. now I want to see your hand to hand combat, go to that punching bag, and beat it up" this felt right at home for David, as he had been a Karate instructor when he was younger.

OCC: Remember, do not be perfect at everything, give him something to teach her. otherwise there is no point to this.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 am

Tessa stepped up to the bag and punched, but the bag barely moved. She tried again, and again and again. "UGH!" She punched it a few more time, but it was no use. there was no movement.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:33 am

As much as Andrew liked his job, there was no need in overlooking the trainee. She'd clearly gotten this far, so why was he needed? Still, because it was his job and he respect Rufford more than anyone, he agreed to take on the two children. He reached the workout room and found a young girl, no more than 22-years old, and David Shuter. The girl was drenched in sweat, and punching a bag. A bag.

"Shuter, are you sure you know how to train her? Just because you're good doesn't mean everyone else should be." he said as he measured the size of the girl compared to the punching bag. There was really no way she would be able to move it. At least not on her first try. "Here," he said to her as he motioned her to come closer. He picked up some boxing gloves and handed them to her. "You're really going to hurt yourself without these, and then what good will you be to us?"

Though he'd started out as a nice, clean young man with hopes of a bright future...he was now harsher and not afraid to be mean. Ella had taught him that. With a wedding coming up soon, he pushed any negative thoughts of his soon-to-be daughter and focused on the task at hand. "Okay, do you have any experience fighting?" he asked her before turning to David. "You can take a break. Eat something or get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:13 pm

Tessa looked up when she heard a new voice. A man walked in and instantly started criticizing David's training technique. He handed her a pair of gloves and she put them on. When he asked her if she had any fighting experience she nodded, "I used to take martial arts. Excuse me, with all do respect, Who are you?" She didnt recognize the man.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:38 pm

David eyed Andrew as he walked in. David respected the man, as he was his boss and former trainer, but the man got the wrong idea "I do know how to train her, sir. If you must know, I was testing her determination, and how far she would go to achieve her goal" he shrugged, His teaching method was probably different from Andrew's, but he was confident that it would work.

He then shrugged "you and i both know i do not need to sleep or eat, but i will let you take a turn."

he then looked at Tessa "this is Andrew Greco, My former trainer, and your boss." he said, a little shortly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Tessa rolled her eyes at David and said, “Well geez, you don’t have to be rude about it.” She mentally yelled at herself. She would pay for that one later, probably in tomorrows morning warm ups. She turned to Andrew and smiled, “Hello Mr. Greco. It’s nice to meet you. I’m Tessa Di Angelo, which you probably know. I was wondering if perhaps you could show me the proper way to do this exercise.” She looked back over at the punching bag and could the pain in her knuckles from the previous punches.
Back to top Go down
Andrew Greco
Adult
Andrew Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Ministry of Magic Worker

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:10 am

Grinning, Andrew replied, "Yes, I am your boss. I taught David, here, though he was always ahead of his age so he didn't need much training." he bragged a little, but that didn't seem to be a problem. Moving from David to the girl, he said, "You are...Tessa Di Angelo? Am I right?" Of course he was right. Andrew rarely forgot names, and he's spent time looking over the girl's application and strengths. He knew she had graduated from Hogwarts recently, under the Gryffindor house, had gotten top marks in her N.E.W.T.S and O.W.L.S, and so far, she seemed to be the kind of girl who relied on looks to get what she wanted.

"The real way to becoming an Auror is, firstly, know what you're getting yourself into." he said as he stood up. "You can't rely on looks, or physical strength. You have to use your brain and think about every detail. You have be goal-oriented and outsmart everyone around you."  He probably had a different idea of what being an Auror was. "Because you seem to have started with the physical part of the training, you and I will continue tomorrow with the mental part. Meanwhile, I'd like to see how you would fight someone twice your size. With magic." He made up his mind that he was no longer interested in seeing her fight a punching bag, so without asking for permission, he took the gloves off her hands and turned to David.

"Take out your wand, Shuter. Let's say David is a dark wizard, the top on the list, and you have to take him down, Tessa." He ordered and waited for the two of them to start while he leaned against the wall, concentrating on their moves and techniques, their weaknesses and strengths.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 12:13 am

Tessa nodded as Andrew spoke and smirked when he said she would battle David. She took out her wand and stared at David. She pictured him as Rocko Benson, the one and only reason she was here. He lips drew into a line and she raised her wand, "Stupefy!" She shot a stunning spell straight at David.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:52 am

David softened up a bit towards Andrew at his praise. "thank you sir" he said with a slight smile. He decided to return the favor "despite what he says, I learned a lot from him, he truly is the right man for the head Auror position."

David pulled out his wand as commanded. He was not sure if he was supposed to resist or not, but seeing as he was supposed to be a top list dark wizard, he figured he should. When Tessa clearly announced which spell she was going to do, David smiled, and flicked his wand, blocking the spell with a silent 'protego' he then flicked it again sending her flying backwards with a silent 'bombarda'. He was nice enough though, to soften her impact with another flick. he then said "A top list dark wizard would not stand there and do nothing when you clearly announce you are going to stun him. This is not Hogwarts dueling club, this is the real world.."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 2:56 am

Tessa was sent flying back and hit her head on the wall. It wasnt hard enough to knock her out, but it still hurt. So silent spells, huh? Very well then. "I know its the real world. You know what else is real? This!" She silently cast a jelly leg curse at David followed by a full body bind curse.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:21 am

David had been studying her body language, he missed the jelly legs, but it was obvious she was going to follow up for something, so he was prepared for it, as he fell to his knees, he brought his wand up and cast a silent disarming spell. He then stopped the jinx on himself and got up. "Never warn someone like that, I could have taken you out before you even cast the jelly legs jinx.. also.. jelly legs jinx? I hope you do realize that in the real world we don't use such a childish spell. What i would have done in your situation, was fake defeat, but as the wizard came to finish me off, cast a quick body bind curse at them." he then picked up her wand and said "don't feel bad, there is a reason there is training. I'm sure Andrew can retell a few stupid moments of my own in training... heck, I could retell one of mine, not asking Andrew to come with me to eradicate a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:16 am

Tessa nodded as David spoke, distracting him into a sense of false security. When he wasnt looking, she summoned her wand back to her and shot a silent Levicorpus jinx at him. "Was that good?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:09 pm

OCC: Tessa, Wandless magic is very complex, only a few wizards and witches can do it, a 18 year would not be able to do this, please amend your post (Nasim herself says its impossible, and searched it up)
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:51 pm

((Ok Ill fix it now))

Tessa nodded as David spoke and eyes her wand. When he wasnt looking, Tessa dove for her wand and grabbed it. She then shot a silent Levicorpus jinx at him and watched as he dangled from the air. "How was that? Better?"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:09 am

David drew in a sharp breath as he was hoisted into the air by his ankle. He had expected her to try something as soon as he turned his head. He noticed her big mistake was not disarming him first. So he cast a silent full body bind at her, he then reversed the curse on himself, walked over to her, and took her wand again, pocketing it. he then pointed his wand at her. "you are dead" he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 2:14 am

Tessa felt her body go rigid and she couldnt move. Her eyes widened and she was totally defenseless. "Ok ok. You win. Now unfreeze me."

((Can Tessa talk under a full body bind?))
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 8:09 pm

(OCC: no she can not, it was my way of pausing the thread until Andrew could post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)   welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew) Empty

Back to top Go down

welcome to training (Closed to David and Andrew)
Page 1 of 1