Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia

Go down 
+2
Aoife O'Donnell
Thaorson Kam Elddirs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Wizengamot Member, Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor

Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia Empty
PostSubject: Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia   Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:37 pm

Thaor glared at David as he spoke. Ten points from Gryffindor for not knowing when to keep your mouth shut. he said, still glaring at David. If you must know, Ms. O'Donnel is coming with us because obviously there is something going on between Mr. Malfoy and her that needs to be sorted out so things like this don't happen again, if I weren't here who is to say that a duel wouldn't have started right here. he said, before turning to head up to the castle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/durmstrangv4
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia   Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:52 pm

No, Aoife REFUSED to get in trouble because Malfoy was mean and called her annoying and stuff. She felt horrible but she didn't really have a choice but to follow Elldir up to Professor Henley's office. Ugh, not another detention, hopefully. Or worse, losing points for Gryffindor. Deep breath, Aoife, deep breath. Everything was okay, she was back home on the farm being happy. Maybe not.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia   Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:27 am

"I would say that, because i am not stupid enough to start a duel with someone who knows more spells than I do. and what is happening is O'Donnell here is being a normal 11 year old girl while Malfoy is being a big Bully" he raised both hands in defeat "take away point if you will, give me detention, just Keep O'Donnell out of it" he had had enough with this cruel professor
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia   Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:53 am

Ryland just stayed quiet, resisting the urge to say something in return to David's comment. He knew that if he attempted to say anything, whether David attacked him or not, Professor Elddirs would take points off. And he was about to lose too many points already, maybe. He did, however, let a small smirk slip as David had a typical 11-year-old boy tantrum.
Back to top Go down
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia   Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:16 am

Thaor turned to David and took out his wand. Silencio he cast, hoping to silence the stubborn Gryffindor before he caused him to take anymore points. Now, lets all walk in SILENCE to your Head of House's office. he said, going down the stairs and then knocking on the office door, in silence.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia   Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:25 am

The Heir of Gryffindor stared at the Professor in silence. wasn't using spells on students against the rules he was going to get the Professor in trouble for sure. maybe get him fired. he smiled at that thought. this Elddirs was getting on his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia   Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:18 am

Aoife really appreciated David sticking up for her and everything, but he really needed to keep his mouth shut since he'd just lose Gryffindor more points. So it was good when Elddirs used that magicky spell on him, sort of. It was almost nice of the professor, preventing any points being taken away. She just raised an eyebrow at Ryland, seeing his smirk.
Back to top Go down
Lucia Henley

Lucia Henley

My Character
Activity: Adult, Potions Professor

PostSubject: Re: Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia   Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:29 pm

Lucia looked up from her paperwork when she heard a knock on her door and a voice outside of it. She tilted her head to the side, but quickly rose and swept over to the door, opening it with curiosity. She blinked as she saw professor Elddir standing there with three of her Gryffindor students. Aoife O'Donnell, Ryland Marcotte Malfoy and David Shuter. She raised an eyebrow pleasantly and smiled at the professor, pretty sure this had something to do with rules judging by the stern look on his face.

"Come on in," she said, standing aside and opening the door completely. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" she asked when they entered, a bit skeptical due to the tension in the air.
Back to top Go down
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia   Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:45 pm

Thaor entered the office when Lucia opened the door, and nonverbally broke the spell he cast on David. Mr. Malfoy here seems to have a problem playing nice with Ms O'Donnel, and David here, has an issue with authority, caught him swimming in the lake and he hasn't stopped being insubordinate and argumentative since. he said giving him a stern look.

Ms O'Donnel is only here because it is apparent to me, there is some bullying going on between Mr Malfoy and her. I figured as their head of house, you could help squash the situation. She hasn't done anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia   Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:47 pm

He was NOT serious. First of all, "She hasn't done anything wrong". It wasn't a bad thing, but Aoife definitely wasn't expecting it. He was the evil blood purity guy who gave her detention for being a couple of minutes late. She was expecting him to twist it and her to get in really bad trouble, then Ryland, "who would have done well in Slytherin", to be let off easily. It was a nice surprise.

And the second reason for the "..." was that he said there was BULLYING ISSUES. YES, BULLYING ISSUES. Nobody bullied Aoife Evelyn-Rose O'Donnell. True, Ryland may try and be the meanest, ickiest person ever next to Michael, but that was ALL. He didn't BULLY her. And even if he did, she wouldn't snitch.

"Uh, Professor Henley, can I just say that there aren't any bullying issues? Yeah. True stuff."
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia   Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:15 am

Ryland listened, almost too quietly, as Professor Elldirs explained the situation. He was about to protest that he wasn't bullying Aoife, when he thought of David's massive point loss due to his inability to shut up. Sure, he didn't like her, and knew the feeling was mutual, but he had never gone too far as to bully her.

Just as Aoife had spoken, Ryland did too. "She's right; I don't bully her. I mean, I don't think she likes me, and I don't like her either. I thought we both knew the feeling was mutual." Once again, he wasn't sure if he had spoken much more than was needed...but he had already said it.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia   Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:50 am

Due to David's new age and adulthood, this thread is cancelled. If you wish to continue the plot with Ryland and Aoife, please create a new thread without David Shuter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia   Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia Empty

Back to top Go down

Head of House Closed to Ryland, David, Aoife, and Lucia
Page 1 of 1