Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:52 pm

That's it. Lucy thought as she quickly stood up from her bed. This was pathetic and unnecessary. Her constant worrying about James was killing her, and her grades. Everyone seemed to be getting ahead of classes and gaining points for their House, even her brother. Quickly changing into a more appropiate outfit, she grabbed her broom and headed for the Quidditch Pitch. If there was one thing that could take her out of her miserable state, it was flying.

She walked quickly, gripping her broom, through the hallways and finally took a deep breath when she was out of the castle. It was a relief to get away for a little, and she wasn't going to one second of it. As she walked, she saw that the Pitch was empty. Surely no one would want to come outside now that it was getting cold. Yes, Lucy cried victory. She had the place all to herself.

Mounting on her broom, she put her hair up in a quick, messy bun. It was a pet peeve of hers to have hair all over her face while flying. Next second, she was flying away from every boy she knew; Wade, James, Ryland...well, every important one.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
Activity: Adult, Auror

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:59 pm

David had had enough with the breaking of rules. this school was so strict no swimming in the lake Mr Shuter. No Strolling in the forest Mr Shuter, hold on to your broom Mr Shuter he decided e would go to the pitch and fly around for a bit, maybe take a quaffle and have some fun. David looked older for his age. he looked around 15, who knows, maybe he was and his mom lied about his age. he was told his dad left when he was one, but he could clearly remember him, so maybe he had been four/ he shrugged to himself and grabbed his Comet 260 and headed for the pitch.

when he got there, he saw a girl that looked about 16 mounting her broom. just great he thought someone else that can gawk at the Heir of Gryffindor. he mounted his brrom never the less and took off into the air.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:14 pm

James is sick. Wade is a Death Eater. Ryland is part dog! Things certainly couldn't get worse in her life. Phoenix, her father, was the only one who wasn't giving her a hard time and she couldn't have loved him more for that. Her father had always been tolerant about everything, therefore hadn't kicked Ryland out for the many steaks he'd been eating, and the money he was basically throwing away. To them, however, money was not a big deal.

She was too involved in her own thoughts, mostly trying to clear her mind but failing miserably. Lucy wondered if she was doing something wrong? How did Wade do it? How was it so easy for him to forget about his family? Shaking her head, Lucy lost track of where she was flying, and how fast she was doing it. This thinking was getting to her. Out of nowhere, she saw a figure ahead but paid no attention to it. Instead, she groaned as that meant she would have to share the Pitch with someone else.

"Too much for wanting some time alone..." she sighed before flying around the other way. She reached out to her jean pocket where she had kept the snitch. Being the Slytherin Seeker required practice, so why not do it now? She found it and inspected it. The last time she had used it most of her friends were still at Hogwarts. Letting it go, she laughed as she followed it; happiness finally making her forget about her surroundings. It was when the mischievous Snitch stopped and stayed completely still that Lucy's broom became faster. The little golden ball raced towards the figure she had seen before, flying at unbelievable speed. Lucy stopped, knowing there was no way she'd get it without bumping into the boy. Immobile, Lucy watched as the golden ball kept its course.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:29 pm

David watched the girl fly she is pretty good he thought to himself. he hovered in one spot watching her. she knew some moves. he watched as she let the snitch go. he couldn't really follow it well, being a beater and not a seeker, but she apparently had no problem, zipping from one end of the pitch to the other in pursuit. then she flew straight for him, and that was when he saw the snitch. he went after it, rolling upside down to catch it, and he did, he then flew just over the girls head. he looped around and came back for her, stopping just behind her "I believe this is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:39 pm

The figure, or rather the boy, seemed to have noticed the Snitch flying towards him. In a swift move, Lucy dodged the boy and stared in disbelief as he caught the ball. No way. Suddenly, he was nowhere to be found and Lucy glanced around confused, only to find him behind her and asking one of the most ridiculous questions.

Looking at him from a closer angle, he seemed older that she'd first thought. He could totally be her brother's age. "Yes, that's mine." Lucy said, waiting to see if he would return it.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:46 pm

David handed it to her "are you on your houses Quidditch team or something, cause you fly really good" he grinned at her. now that he was up close, he noticed that she was pretty hot. he mentally shook his headI'm 11, why should I be noticing this? he always was old for his age, in body and mind, he had already hit puberty, his voice was deeper then all the first year guys. it was all confussing him.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Lucy saw something strange in the boy, it was mixture of youth and maturity at the same time, but was glad to forget about it when he asked her if she was on her House Team. "Yes, Slytherin Seeker." Lucy grinned back, finding the boy's smile contagious. "Are you?" He couldn't possibly be. She assumed he was a first year as she hadn't seen him before, and if he was in Ryland's year...would he know Ryland?
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:02 am

"yes, Gryffindor Beater, and, perhaps, the Captain, I put my name down for that as well" David grinned "that name is David, David Shuter" he winced slightly, knowing she would remember the sorting feast, how the sorting hat had yelled out "ah! the blood of Gryffindor himself!" he knew he was going to be gawked at, and waited for it.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:06 am

Lucy frowned. "So you're the Heir of Gryffindor." It was more a statement than a question, but Lucy could already feel the boy's arrogant aura around her. She had heard of him for the first time at the sorting, in which many of her fellow Slytherins had rolled their eyes at the boy. She herself hadn't had a chance to glance at him during the ceremony as she was too busy sending silly faces to her brother who sat in the table in front of hers. "They won't make a first year their Captain." She informed him. "Wait, no way. You're not a first year." she shook her head. This size and voice did not belong to an 11-year-old.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:14 am

"yes, I am" he sighed then said with his old air of command in his voice from earlier days"they would one who knew how to lead, and one who was a strategist. one who lead classes of Martial arts. I know how to captain." he then nodded "I am a first year." but maybe not 11 years old he added in his head.

"you never told me you're name.."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:19 am

Was this boy arguing with her? Well, great. Lucy was getting a little confused with what he was saying. Was he bragging or was he only stating facts? She also couldn't get rid of the feeling that he was strange in appearance and age. "Okay, maybe they would then." She admitted, reminding herself that she was on top of the list to be Captain on her second year.

"It's Lucy Malfoy." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:40 am

he nodded "nice to meet you Lucy" he smiled again "when did you start playing quidditch? i find it a wonderful game. my father played it when he went to hogwarts 30 odd years ago, he was a gryffindor Chaser. its too bad I had to find out from trophies rather than him himself.." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:56 am

"Nice to meet you too, David." Lucy said. She thought about his question, "I've been in the team since my first year. But I had played with my family before that." She didn't know if Phoenix had any trophies, mostly because he had always been a man of books and theory rather than experiments and action. "And good for your father. I'm sure he's proud to see you made the team at such a young age."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:03 am

"My Father never told my mom that he was a wizard, so i never got the opportunity. it was a surprise back in march when the headmaster came to my door." he shrugged "but i guess Quidditch runs in the blood." he then chuckled "so does bravery i guess, otherwise i would be a hufflepuff" he had always been hardworking, caring and loyal to his old friends, until they themselves abandoned him.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:10 am

Lucy raised an eyebrow. "Headmaster Gray was at your house?" The only person she knew that had been visited by either Torres or Gray was Ryland, but she figured Elita was definitely in that list too as she had gotten to Hogwarts when she was younger that eleven. "And Hufflepuff's not that bad." she defended the much-too-friendly badgers. "But of course, Slytherin's better." Lucy smirked.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:15 am

"Slytherin's are bullies, annoying, mean and full of themselves,obvious company excluded. I would much rather be any other house." he smirked "and being the Heir of Gryffindor is kinda cool, everyone knows you, and most look up to you." he then frown "and they expect too much from you, try to be friend with you for your fame and money. did you know i had a seven year slytherin ask me out? like seriously, gold digger much" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:30 am

The moment David began to talk bad of her housemates, Lucy's mouth dropped. How could he say that. Here was Lucy talking to the kid, still mounting her broom, still gripping tightly so she wouldn't fall, and he was basically trash-talking her. The 'company excluded' statement didn't make it any better. Lucy frowned at him; she had been right. This boy was arrogant. No wonder Slytherin hated Gryffindor.

"You know, I could name a lot of Slytherins who would die to save a baby." she declared, her hand gripping the broom's handle a little tighter as she controlled her anger. Listening to him talk about how wonderful he was made her blood boil; he was just like the bad side of her family, including Wade. "I'm sure she missed out on a wonderful date." she hissed.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:33 am

"and I could name some gryffindors who bully. the point is, your House is not the best house, there is no best house, there are just the houses. done and done." he rolled his eyes at the date "it would have been chicken fingers and video games. I'm not the suit and tie dinner type of boy." plus i never have been on a date, so i would suck at it he added in his head. he understood why Lucy was being snappy at him, but was it not just her gloating about her house moments before?
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:41 am

Okay, she had to give him that. It was true that there was no best house. However, there were better students. She being one of them along with Elita, Aylee and Wade. Maybe she had been too protective of her housemates. Maybe she was being too rude to the boy. Softly, he anger changed into her normal mood.

"Chicken fingers and video games?" Lucy asked, shocked. "Even I could do better than that! You don't need a suit and tie with a fancy dinner to impress a girl." Lucy replied, thinking of the way guys had tried to impress her before. Mostly James, who was doing it without knowing he was, which was what she loved the most.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:46 am

he smirked "how about a game of Quidditch? that would be a fun date throwing balls at each other, just no blundgers, a hospital bed is not the kind of bed i want to take a girl to"

Last edited by David Shuter on Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:04 am

"You are not eleven." Lucy said as she took in what David had just said. What have I gotten myself into? This didn't make sense...if David was a first year, he should be eleven, and eleven year old boys didn't think about taking a girl to a bedroom in that developed kind of way. Lucy didn't react when David winked at her, surely he must know it wasn't going to happen. She was sixteen. SIXTEEN.

Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:20 am

FIXED SO THREAD IS BACK IN SESSIONHe sighed "okay, I lied, I'm Really 14, I just don't like to broadcast it. my Mom hid my letters for years, not wanting me to die like my Father did. finally the headmaster got fed up enough to come get me himself. my mother grudgingly accepted. so now you know. what are you going to do about it?" he challenged

Last edited by David Shuter on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : AGE)
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 2:42 am

THIS THREAD IS POSTPONED UNTIL DAVID FIGURES OUT WHAT TO DO WITH HIS CHARACTER'S AGE Razz
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:10 am

THE THREAD IS UN-POSTPONED BECAUSE I FIGURED OUT THE WHOSIT WHATSITS WITH MY CHARACTER Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:57 am

(((So what do we do now? Could you inform me of what your new plans are? Razz)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]   Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter] Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a Break from Boys [Closed to David Shuter]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next