Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes")

Go down 
AuthorMessage
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Auror

David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") Empty
PostSubject: David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes")   David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:47 pm

I will be posting the whole series for my OC, David Shuter this is the first

I can't believe its been 7 years. 7 years since we all met, since I signed up for this. I can still remember it like yesterday...

"Shuter,David!" I slowly walked up to that hat, put it on my head and a voice said in my head

"hmmm lets see, you've been loyal to your old friends, a Hufflepuff quality, a bit of a thirst to prove yourself, that being a Slytherin thing, a good mind, you would be good in Ravenclaw my boy, and bravery yes? Lots of that, but where to put you? Hmmm..."

"please be Gryffindor. I need Gryffindor, its sounds like the best"

Then the voice said,

"Gryffindor eh?, well you would be good in Gryffindor... Then it must be...GRYFFINDOR!" I got up and headed to the Gryffindor table and sat next to my 2 new friends, Ron Weasley and Harry Potter who I just met on the train. And then I saw her, I'd only seen her once before on the train but I was busy with my new friends to notice her, but now I did, I fell in love in that very moment and have never stopped. To this day, I have been in Love with Hermione Granger.

Here we are 7 years later and I still haven't told her how I felt, and I don't think I ever will, I can feel the final battle with Voldemort coming, by now he surely knows we're hunting horcruxes, and here we are waiting for Griphook to touch Hermione's hand so we can break into Gringotts and steal the next horcrux.

"Griphook, we need you" said Harry Then Griphook touched Hermione's hand and I felt my self exsorbe into nothingness.

Once we appeared in Diagon ally, Ron threw the cloak over Griphook and harry and I preformed my famous disillusionment charm (only second to Dumbledore's) and we headed into Gringotts. Everything went as to plan until we ran under a water fall and fell to our deaths.

The only reason we survived was because of Hermione, I love her, that sexy thing. We got past the dragon ok, made it into the vault, things were going great, until Ron knocked something over. Things start to multiply and burn us, Harry got the cup but in the process Griphook stole Gryffindors sword. Just then death eaters cornered us by the dragon

"AVADA KADAVRA!" they started screaming. Green jets started flying over our heads. Is this how im going to die? Hundreds of miles below the surface, next to a blind dragon? I'm not going to die without a fight!

"STUPIFY!" Ha! Just took out one

"REDUCTO!" cried Ron, he took out 2, no wonder Hermione loves him, instead of me.

"EXPELLERAMUS!" shouted Harry, that spell was so powerful it sent one death eater of the side of the cliff.

"I've got an idea, JUMP ON THE DRAGON!" said Hermione. I thought that would be suicide but I did it anyway, so did Ron and Harry.

"Relashio!" said Hermione as she pointed her wand at the dragons cuffs, then they broke off but the dragon didn't move, then I had an idea.

"BOMBARDA!" I yelled as I pointed my wand at the death eaters trying to climb the dragon, that did it. The dragon roared. Then Festus(I decided to call it that, I got it from a book) climbed all the way to the surface then next thing I know im flying over London with Hermione's arms tight around me to stay on, but I didn't care, it was the best time of my life.

Of course that couldn't last. Just now Harry saw that Voldemort now knows about us hunting horcruxes, and the last one is at Hogwarts, so the next thing we do is we apperate(god im starting to hate this way of travel) to hogsmede. Just as we get there we hear a sort of noise, like a cat screaming.

"OW! What the bloody hell was that"

"caterwauling charm, they're expecting us!" I said.

"David's Right" said Hermione. God I hope I'm not blushing, I hope she just thinks it's the cold.

"Who's there" yelled one death eater who just came out of the three broomsticks

"It's Potter!"

" We need to hide somewhere!" said Harry

" Thank you captain obvious, but where?" I said

"in here potter!" said someone to our left. We turned and saw Dumbledore standing in the doorway of the hogs head, well it looked like Dumbledore so, naturally, we trusted him and went inside.

"That's Dumbledore!" said Ron

"don't be silly Ron, it can't be!" said Hermione

"She's right" I blurted "he's to fat" god I'm dense, what a way to let my feelings show, Ron gave me a look, boy if looks could kill, I'd be dismembered and incinerated. Hermione gave me a look to, but it wasn't negative, it was like she was pondering something. Suddenly I had a day dream of Hermione kissing me and pulling my shirt off and I reach for her shirt... NO stop thinking like that, pay attention to the conversation, the Dumbledore dude just told us his name is Aberforth.

"Your Dumbledore's. Um I mean Albus' brother!" I say, then I steal a glance at Hermione and she looks at me in the same way again then im lost in my dreams again, Ron giving us the ok, Hermione laughing her cute laugh, her leaning up to me and touching her lips to mine, I was starting to get into this dream when im wakened by the shouting of NEVILLE!

I open my eyes to see a badly cut up Neville in the newly appeared doorway.

"what happened to you Neville?" asks Harry

"I refused to use the cruciatus curse on some 1st years" said Neville

"you look horrible!" I say

"this? This is nothing, Seamus is worse. Hogwarts has changed."

After that shocking statement Neville took us trough a tunnel and explained about what the Carrows and Snape have done to the school.

"this wasn't on the map, was it harry?" asked Ron but it was Neville that answered

" this wasn't here till a few weeks ago, when the room of requirements made it appear, you see, I was running away from the carrows and I was thinking that I needed a place that the Carrows couldn't find me and the room obliged., then I got hungry then this appeared sending me right to Aberforth. Food seems to be the only thing the room doesn't do"

"well of course not, it's one of the five exceptions to Gamps Law of Elemental Transfiguration" I say and so does Ron, we look at each other, give each other dirty looks and look away...at Hermione. She looks between the two of us and drops her head, good or bad sign, if there's one thing Ron and I agree about(other than how sexy Hermione is) is that they should write a book about how girls minds work. Now we've reached the end of the tunnel, there's a door, we open it to the sounds of people yelling

"It's them!"

"it's Potter!"

"is this a dream come true" but the loudest and most welcoming voice was

"Harry!?"

It was Ginny.

Ginny ran up to Harry and hugged him, then backed up quickly and blushed. Then Seamus Finnigan said

"so what's the plan Harry?"

"what plan?"

"how to take over hogwarts from Snape and the Carrows, That's why your back right?"

"look we are just here for something then we're leaving"", something to help kill You-Know-who, its on Dumbledores Orders."

"let us help, we are his army" said Neville, then I say

"we're looking for something."

"where is it" says Cho

"we don't know"says Harry

"what is it" says Lavender

"we don't know that either, we know its not a lot to go on-" I say

"That's nothing to go on." says Seamus

" look we're looking for something that was either Ravenclaws or Gryffindors, got any ideas?" says Harry

"how about the lost diadem of Ravenclaw" Luna says

"but Luna, That's lost" says Cho

" That's great! We'll start there!" I say but just then Colin Creevy says " Snape has called an assembly, they know you're here."

So Harry goes with the Gryffindors while we wait outside the great hall with the newly arrived Order waiting for his signal

" im afraid you have a security problem headmaster, its rather quite extensive" then the doors open and we walk in, Hermione, Ron and I in the lead. Then the Carrows raise their wands and points at Harry and Hermione but im to fast for them, I point my wand at the carrow Who's about to kill Harry and yell

"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS!"

the carrow freezes in spot and falls face first, I hope it hurt, the second starts yelling

"AVADA KADAV-"

"EXPELIERAMUS!" I roared, his wand flies out of his hand into the slytherin section, hopeless he starts yelling

"ACCIO WAND, ACCIO WAND, ACCIO WA-"

"BOMBARDA MAXIMA!" and the Carrow flies through the window and down to the hard Earth below, probably dead. Snape points his wand at Harry but Minerva steps in front and they start dueling, spells fly between them then Snape, defeated, jumps out the window

"COWARD!" yells Minerva and everyone cheers until a voice, the voice of Voldemort says

" I know you harbor Harry Potter, give him to me and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched, give me Harry Potter and you shall be rewarded! If you want to fight then I shall crush you, Give me Harry Potter!" and then everything went silent.

"There's Potter! Get him!" said Pansy Parkinson and with that Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Neville, Luna, I and many others stepped in front of Harry and raised our wands at the Slytherin but before we could fire an spells at them Argus Flitch hobbles into the great hall yelling

"Students in the corridors, students out of bed!" then Minerva said

"they are supposed to be you blithering idiot!, now take these Slytherin to the dungeons." so Flitch takes the Slytherin and Minerva asks Harry

"what do you need Potter?"

"Time, as much as you can give me."

"ok we shall secure the castle. Longbottom, Finnigan, Weasley, got to the wooden bridge and blow it up, I believe finnigan has a knack for it."

"blow it up, you mean like boom?"

"BOOM!" now I follow Harry, Hermione and Ron out of the great hall.

"Hermione and I had an idea-" began Ron

"well it was actually Ron's idea, its brilliant" put in Hermione, I scowl at Ron as he continues

"what's the point of finding the horcrux if we can't destroy it, the n I got the idea of going to the chamber of secrets and get Basilisk fangs to destroy them with, like you did the diary."

"ok take the map so you can find me, David, who are you going with?" said Harry

" I'm going to help Ginny and Neville set up defenses, don't worry I will find you" I say and with that I run of in the direction of the wooden bridge.

Once I get there I find out Seamus is setting the charges, Ginny is spotting him from the building and Neville from the bridge and I am guarding the entrance. Then I run to the entrance and wait, Seamus is now almost done, and That's when the Shield dissolves.

Death eaters start running towards me then I had an idea, I preform my disillusionment charm on me and my wand then when they get close I start to fire spells silently, while jumping around trying not to stay in one place

" Stupify! Sectumsempra! Reducto! Petrificus totalus! Confrigo! Sectumsempra! Stupify!" I do this taking out death eater after death eater till one lucky disarming spell hits my wand and it flies out of my hand to the ground a few feet away, losing its charm, I have to get to that wand but picking it up would mean being killed. Wait, I have an idea so I run, pick up my wand, take the charm off me and just as a death eater yells

"AVADA KADAVRA!" I yell

"EXPELIERAMUS!" and our jets of light meet. Now I start running toward hogwarts meanwhile keeping the connection because Neville just set the charges off so the bridge is crumbling, its crumbling to fast, I'm not going to make it..

"NO!" I yell as I fall, I need to jump to the side and grab on to the rocks but my human legs won't make it so I do something I've never done before with anyone watching, I morph into a Lion and jump, I grab onto the rocks and start climbing fast, when I get close to the top I jump and land right beside Neville who jumps in surprise then I morph back into a human.

"DAVID! YOU'RE AN ANIMAGUS!" yells Ginny.

" ya" I say " can't explain right now, got to find the others" then I start running with no destination in mind.

I run for a few minutes until I turn a corner and see Ron and Hermione dueling for their lives with a death eater who disarms Hermione and starts yelling

"AVADA!-" then I turn back into a Lion and run and jump onto the death eater and rip his head off with my teeth, full of rage I turn back and growl at Hermione

" Are you hurt? Did this scumbag hurt you?"

"no, thanks David, you saved my life" with that I blush saying

"it was nothing."

" it was something! Woah wait, you're an Animagus?"

"yup, did it last year, thought it might come in handy with a Lion on our side, I pondered a dragon but they can't fit in buildings"

" Harry's in the room of Requirements, lets go now!" said Ron forcefully and with that we sprint to the 7th floor.

We reached the door to the room just as it was vanishing. We wouldn't be able to reach it in time so I transformed into a Lion and sprinted to the door, jumped, transformed back into a human mid jump, flipped, landed on my feet and grab the handle just before in vanished.

" Hurry up, we need to help Harry!" i yelled at Hermione and Ron who ran right past me and into the room and i followed. The room was a maze of junk, piles and piles of it then we hear

"POTTER!" it was Malfoy.

We ran in the direction of the voice, found Harry who was cornered by Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle, when Goyle saw us he Yelled

"AVADA KADAVRA!" pointing his wand at Hermione who dodged the spell then yelled

"STUPIFY!" and just missed Crabbe who pointed his wand at Ron and yelled

"CRUCIO!" which just missed Ron who yelled

"SECTUMSEMPRA!" and Malfoy dodged it and yelled

"AVADA KADAVRA" pointing his wand at me. Time slowed down, I rolled to the right, got up on one knee and yelled

"PROTEGO!" which formed a shield around the four of us as Crabbe, Malfoy and Goyle yelled

"REDUCTO!"

"PETRIFICUS TOTALUS"

"STUPIFY" my spell deflected them all which hit a pile of junk, the pile exploded sending a tiara flying into some junk of to the right. The horcrux. The Slytherin retreated with Ron hot on his tail yelling

"RAAAHHH!"

"I better follow and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, Hermione, help Harry get the Horcrux!"

"Alright, GO!" and with that I sprint of after Ron. It isn't long till I catch up to him then we stop when we hear a sorta roar, like fire makes. Then we see a snake made of fire come towards us.

"RIDE ME" I yell and I shift into a lion

"ok" says Ron and he gets on top of me and I sprint the way we came.. Almost instantly we run up to Harry and Hermione then Ron yells

"Jump on!" and they do, literally, I groan under their weight and run off, trying to stay ahead of the fire, then we come across four firebolts, why anyone would hide four firebolts, beats me but Harry yells

"Stop!" and he gets off and grabs three brooms, throws them to Hermione and Ron who get off of me too so I can shift back to human form, then Harry throws me the last broom and we kick off, trying to find the door. As we search we find Malfoy and Crabbe trying to climb a pile to stay alive, Goyle is nowhere to be seen.

" COME ON!" yells Harry

"HARRY IF WE DIE FOR THEM I'll KILL YOU!" yells Ron. Hermione and I lock eyes, boy they're Sexy eyes, the first thing I ever noticed about her, we nod and follow. Harry gets Malfoy and Ron Crabbe then we see the door. There is no way we can land and open the door and close it again without dying. I get an idea, I pull in front, point my wand at the door and yell

"BOMBARDA MAXIMA" the same way Umbridge blew a hole in the wall 2 years previously and the door exploded, I go through, land and yell at the others

"HELP ME! REPARO!" and the others, even Crabbe and Malfoy, point their wands at the remains of the door and yell

"REPARO" and the pieces start to go together really fast, but not fast enough, how do you stop fire? Water!

"Hermione Help me AGUAMENTI!"

But Hermione did something first, she picked up the horcrux and threw it into the fire and yelled

"AGUAMENTI" it was like preforming a shield charm, the water was stopping the fire from continuing but keeping a steady stream was making both of us tired, the fire started moving inch by inch toward us

"HURRY!" I yelled, then just when I was about to faint the wall sealed and me and Hermione trying to keep each other up, dropped to the floor.

When we woke up, we were holding hands, we got up holding hands and when Ron looked at us funny, we noticed and let go quickly, both blushing, when Malfoy saw we we're alright he bolted off with Crabbe close behind

"Your welcome!" called Ron.

" come one, Vodemort has Nagini at the boat house" said Harry so we bolt in the direction of the stairs.

We only went down one floor when we saw a death eater trying to kill Malfoy with him yelling

"I'M ON YOUR SIDE, IT'S ME DRACO!" but the death eater wouldn't listen so, without thing about it I morph into a Lion and Roar

RRRROOOOAAARRRR! And charge the death eater, clearing a way for my friends who follow close behind and as the pass Malfoy they say

"That's the second time we saved your life tonight!" and I roar an approval and we charge towards the main entrance.

We burst out the doors and find ourselfs in the middle of world war three. There were death eaters attacking kids everywhere, one went after Lavander Brown and bent down and bit her.

It was Grayback the werewolf.

"NO!" screams Hermione and I would have yelled no too but I was a lion so all that came out was a very load

RRRRROOOOAAAARRRR! Everything stop for a few seconds, all stared at me in surprise, or it might have been the fact that Hermione was climbing on me, then everything went back to chaos. I knew what Hermione was planing. When she was on me I charged at Grayback, when I got close she screamed

"REDUCTO!" and jump off me, Grayback went flying and I still chased after him and jumped at him, I reach him, extend my claws and latch them on to him, we fall, we land, Grayback groans under the weight of a full grown Lion then I bite him in a way that immobilizes him and then I jump off him, leaving him to die the same way he leaves his pray to die. Then I feel a chill in the air, one I have felt before countless times, one thought passes through my head.

Dementors!

I morph back to a human just as Harry Ron and Hermione catch up.

"Dementors!" we all say at once. I now see them, hundreds, thousands of Dementors gliding towards the castle. I can feel all happiness leave me. All my friends putting their lives on the line for a pointless battle, That's what this is, pointless, there is no way we can defeat Voldemort. We should just give up. Then I look over at Hermione, she looks at me, she tries for a smile. Then I feel happiness swell inside me. I picture Hermione and me snogging then with all my might I bellow

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" and a lion bursts from the type of my wand stands in front of me at roars, keeping the Dementors at bay but I can't push them away, even this powerful patronus can't do it. It look over my shoulder at my friends

"help me" I pleaded and Hermione yells

"Expecto patronum!" but nothing happens

"come on think of something happy." I tell her and she said

"what did you think about?" that put me on the spot, what do I say? Should I tell her the truth, no, not the right time so I just say

"think of being with the person you love when this is all over! Think of Ron"

"um ok.. I got it. EXPECTO PATRONUM!" and with that her otter burst out of her wand and stood beside my Lion who (most embarrassing) rubbed against the otter and purred. Stupid Patronus.

"Harry, Ron do yours"

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" they both bellowed and a stag "Prongs" burst out of Harry's wand and a Beagle out of Rons wand and stood next to my lion. We all look at each other and at the same time, then yell

"NOW!" at our patronuses who charge the Dementors who then scatter probably thinking

"I want my mommy" we cheer than sprint down the steps towards the boat house.

We were about to rush into the boathouse and kill the snake but we hear

"You've been a fine Servant Severus, I regret what I have to do" that made us stop in our tracks.

"My Lord knows I live to serve him"

"you see I have Problem, this Wand doesn't work for me" says Voldemort

"but my Lord, you have preform extraordinary magic with that wand"

"No. I have preformed my normal magic. I am extraordinary. This wand cannot work to its fullest capacity because I did not kill it's last owner, you killed Albus Dumbledore Severus."

"My Lord, let me go out and find Potter."

"No I know Potter, he will not let people die for his safety, he will come to me before the night is out, now Severus there is one more Service I require from you, Ssss,sss,sss" he was speaking Parstletounge. Then Nagaini struck, once twice, three times then she slithers back to her master and they disappear. We run in and see Snape on the ground, bleeding to death because of three snake bites on his neck. Harry rushes over and orders Hermione for Essence of dittany.

"No" says Severus

"but, Professor-"

"Take-Take them"

"Hermione give me anything, Jar Flask anything"

"umm okay, Accio Flask" says Hermione as she hands over a flask. We look at each other and raise our eyebrows then I see what Harry is doing, he is taking tears off Severus, memories, then Severus says

"look at me, look at me, please don't hate me, I, I had to do all that stuff, you, you have your Mothers eyes"

And with that his eyes glazed over and he was lost forever.

Hermione cried, I wanted to take her in my arm and weep too but Ron got there first so I had to keep it together. I thought it couldn't get any worse, I couldn't take anymore death, Cedric, Sirius, Dumbledore, Mad eye, Dobby, even Hedwig, it can't get worse. Then everything goes cold and the voice of Voldemort says

" Tonight you have fought bravely, a waste of Magical blood, now I command my forces to retreat, you can tend to your wounded, mourn your dead. Now Harry Potter I speak Directly to you, tonight you have let your friends die for you instead of fight me yourself, I shall be in the Forest for an hour, if you don't show yourself then the attack shall recommence and I shall join the fray Myself and none shall be left alive, you have one hour."

With that Harry sprinted back up to the castle with us close behind

"Harry! Wait up!" I yell at him. We burst into the great hall and my heart jumps into my throat. There were rows upon rows of dead, among them being Colin Creevy, Remus and Tonks and, my god, Fred. We rush towards his family, Ron bends over his Brother yelling

"NO!NO! NOT FRED! NO!"

Hermione burst into tears and im not ashamed to admit I did too, I take Hermione into my arms and we weep together. I don't know how long we were there, a few minutes, maybe half an hour but when I surface I don't see Harry.

"Hermione! Ron! Harry isn't here!"

"But he wouldn't, he couldn't, he wouldn't go with out saying goodbye" says Hermione and she starts crying again then I say

"Don't worry I'll find him and stop him" I say and with that I kiss her on her forehead (though I wanted to kiss her on the lips) and I nod to Ron who nods back, full of concern then I remember that I still like him, even though we both trying to get the same girl then I sprint to the only place I could think of Harry going, The headmaster's office, were the Pensive is.

I run for a few minutes then I see a Death eater who is nursing an injured arm when he sees me, I swear he looks fermiliar, I raise my wand but he is to quike, he yells

"EXPELLIRAMUS!" and my wand flies out of my hand and he catches it and disaperates. My wand. Gone. Forever. How am I supposed to fight without a wand? But now isn't the time, I have to find Harry. I sprint off the grand staircase and that's when I see Hermione and Ron siting at the foot of the steps.

"What?-" I begin but Hermione cuts in saying

"Harry's gone, he went to the Forest, he's gone to die."

It's to much for me, I falls right at Hermione's feet, she tries to catch me but im to heavy and I bring her down on top of me, she hurries off me and pulls me to the stairs, she sits beside me and puts her head on my shoulder, we grab each others hand and hold hands

"I can't sit still, im going for a walk"

Says Ron rather Stiffly and he walks off. And lay my head on Hermione's and I close my eyes.

Then I open them saying

"I can't let him do this, I'm going to stop him!"

"but David, you can't you'll get Killed!"

"try to stop me!"

"No! I can't lose you, it is bad enough I can't save Harry, I can't lose you too! I just can't, I, I love you."

" you what?" I say, shocked

"I love you. I've loved you since first year but I knew you didn't love me. Yes I have been with Victor and Ron, but I never gave up on you"

"you serious? You have loved me all this time?"

"Always." I rush over to her and grab her around the waist with one of my arms and press my forehead against hers. She puts her arms around my neck and she presses her Lips Against mine. And we kiss. I take a deep breath through my nose and smell her hair. I take my other hand and put it on the back of her head, pushing her into me. I feel all the curves of her body against mine. The taste of her tongue. We stay like that, for what seems like forever, swerving in a circle then I finally surface for air saying

"this must be a dream, it can't be real"

"it assure you it's real, so you'll stay?" I hesitate, every part of me wants to stay, protect her from Voldemort and his death eaters but I say

"No I can't, I have to help Harry, maybe I can buy him enough time to kill the snake and Voldemort"

"but David, Please, don't. I love you, I can't live without you!" I can hear the pleading in her voice but I say

"I can't. I love you too" and with that I morph into a lion and charge out of the castle hearing Hermione Crying and yelling

"David! DAVID!" it takes everything in me not to turn back, or even look back so as a taken off my love I roar as loud as I can, give her a last sound that came from mouth

RRRRROOOOAAAARRRR!

I now slow down to a jog trying to keep quite. I search for Harry for a few minutes till I come across the faint sound of Voldemort saying "Harry Potter?" I tear of in that direction. Voldemort's voice getting louder and clearer

"The boy who lived come to die" No! I pick up my speed, the clearing comes in to view as Voldemort points Dumbledore's wand at Harry

"AVADA KADAVRA!"

I jump and morph back into a human mid jump.

"RROOAAANNNNOOOOO!"

I feel the jet of Magic hit me in the chest and my vision goes black, I swear I can hear Hermione's caressing voice saying

"David? David? David?" my God, there is a heaven. And I let go of all life.

I open my eyes and bolt up right panting. Hermione jumping back in surprise in mid

"Dav-?" what? It was all a dream, im still alive. Yes! Wait, it was all a dream, even my kiss with Hermione. No!

"they are coming up the stone bridge, they have Hagrid with them, and Hagrid is carrying something. A human body." Harry. I think but don't say I jump up, go to grab for my wand, till I remember I lost it last night so I just walk outside. And Hagrid is carrying something. A Shoe was all that was visible from the angle, it was a shoe I knew, id seen it for months upon months on the tent floor. It was Harry's shoe.

"We caught Harry Potter trying to sneak away last night, while you have fought for his protection, this is how he thanks you. HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!" proclaims Voldemort, then all the death eaters laugh.

"NO!" cried Ginny, me and Hermione pull her back whispering

"not yet!"

"foolish girl, you put your faith in the wrong man, from now on you put your faith in me, now who will join me. Now no one moves. Then one of the last people I would have thought would join walks forward.

It was Neville!

"Longbottom is it?" asked Voldemort

"yes"

"well I had hoped for more but im sure we can find a place for you in our ranks"

"I want to say something"

"fine! Go ahead, I hope its entertaining."

"yes, we lost Harry tonight. We have lost many, but they're not gone, they still live, in here" he points to his heart

"Harry, Remus, Tonks, Fred, all of them, they didn't die in vain" then he reaches inside a hat he was holding. The sorting hat. He pulls out a sword, the Sword of Godric Gryffindor and yells

"THIS ISN'T OVER!" a cheer goes up from the Hogwarts defenders as they pull out their wands. I transform into a Lion and below a roar of agreement

"RROOAAARR!" and I extend my claws and get ready to pounce on the nearest death eater when something very unexpected happens. Harry drops out of Hagrid's arms and starts pulling his cloak on when Voldemort yells and points Dumbledore's wand at Harry but I jump at him, that distracts him he yells

"Protego!" and I deflect off the shield charm and land on a random death eater, who I rip his throat out but I gave Harry enough time to slip into the crowd. The death eaters charge and push the Defenders into the great hall. Im cut off. Three Death eaters have their wands pointed at me, killing curses on their lips, so I do the only sensible thing, I jump over then, knocking them into the air with my paw and I charge into the battle with only thing on my Mind.

Hermione.

I go threw one death eater after the other, swipe, bite, swipe, bit, rip, kick, then I spot Hermione, dueling Bellatrix with Luna and Ginny. Bellatrix laughs and Screams

"AVADA KADAVA!" the bolt of magic goes right between Hermione and Ginny and hits a random Death eater but I don't care. It was too close to Hermione, I fill up with rage and roar, but no one hears my roar over the sound of Molly Weasley yelling

"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!" then I roar again, just to make sure im heard

"RRROOAAARR!" Hermione turns and see me charge towards her. She must think im going to run into her cause she Yelps

"David?!" she just about to jump out of the way when I jump over her and land in between her and Bellatrix and I take a protective stance in front of Hermione, I tense, ready to push Hermione out of the way and dodge the certain to come killing curse when Molly walks in front of me and says

"you shall never hurt any of my family again!" and I takes a few seconds to register that she means Hermione, Harry and me too! I fill with pride and gratitude. I walk up and stand beside Molly and growl at Bellatrix but Molly says

"No! She is MINE!" I turn my big head at her and stare into her eyes, I jerk my head at Hermione and purr, hopefully she understands. She nods and says

"I know, but I don't want ANY of my family hurt by her again, she is mine. You cover me?" I growl but rub my head up against her and she says

"I know, I love you too. Now go!"

"RRROOAARR!" and I jump at the nearest death eater, rip his head off and throw it at Bellatrix, hoping to distract her, but it doesn't. She just kicks the head aside as if it was a football. It seems like everyone stops to watch the 2 duels. The Bellatrix/Molly one and the Voldemort/Slughorn/Minerva and Kingsley one. The duels feel like they go on forever, then molly gets in a lucky curse and Bellatrix's face stops mid-laugh, sort of like Sirius' did when she kill him, then she feel backwards and died. The Voldemort screamed, it was very high pitched, he blasted Slughorn, Minerva, Kingsley and the rest of us back and went to check on his last best lutienet. He screamed again and was about to kill Molly when Harry appeared out of nowhere yelling

"NO!"

"You can't, that wand shall always fail you!"

"I killed its last member, I killed Dumbledore!"

"No you didn't, Snape did."

"on my Orders!"

"no, he never followed your orders, he was following Dumbledores orders!"

"But it was I that ordered Dumbledore's death!"

"wrong again Tom-"

"YOU DARE!"

"yes I dare, Tom, Dumbledore planed his death months before you sent Malfoy to do it."

"Snape killed Dumbledore, I Ordered"

"you still don't get it Tom, Snape was Never yours, ever since you started hunting my Mum, Snape has been Dumbledore's."

"bah! Snape said there were other, more worthy women that he could have."

"on Dumbledore orders."

"So what? Maybe Snape was Dumbledore's, but he still killed him, and I just Killed Snape a few Hours ago. The wand is mine!"

"Wrong again, it was Draco that Disarmed Dumbledore that night. Since then the wand has had a new owner, Draco."

"I'll take care of Draco after you are dead."

"it's not Draco's either, I took his wand a few weeks ago, against his will. I am the true master of the Elder wand.

"AVADA KADAVRA!"

"EXPELLIRAMUS!"

This is like watching some movie about 2 wizards battling for the good of the wizarding world. Voldemort started of look confident but now is looking panicked, Harry look determined, I walked over to Hermione and bent down, offering her a comfortable place to sit, she accepted. We watched in silence, Harry's red jet of magic was inching its way towards Voldemort, finally it hit the Elder wand and it flew from Voldemorts hand and into Harry's. Voldemort looked like a defencless child. If he hadn't tried to kill us so many times, I might have felt sorry for him. He looked at Harry, then started to dissolve, That's not possible. We still have to kill the snake, then I noticed that the snake was nowhere to be seen, I look over at Neville, the sword in his hand, which had green blood on it, snake blood. I would have smiled at Neville but since I was a Lion, it would have looked like I was about to attack him, so I didn't. now that all the death eaters knew their master was dead, they scattered towards the entrance, I tensed to ho after them but Hermione whispered soothingly into my ear.

"let them go, its over." then we walk over to Harry, and the three who were still human all said

"Dumbledore."

I offered them all a ride so we got there in half the time. They got off me and I Transformed back into a human and harry asked the gargoyle that guards the Headmasters office

"can we pass?"

"go ahead" it groaned and let us pass. We run up the stairs 2 at a time and burst into the office, and there he was, smiling down at us from his portrait. Then he says

"You did it! My brave, brave children." and I saw I tear form in one of his eyes.

"yes, we did." we say together then Harry says

"the stone, I dropped it in the forest, I don't know where and I'm not going to go looking for it."

"a wise choice."

"I intend to keep ignotus's gift though"

"of course you can, it is yours after all"

" and the wand, what are you going to do about the wand" asked Ron wistfully

"if I die a natural death, the power it has will die, right Professor?"

"yes" said Albus

"David, Ron tells me you lost your wand trying to find me, right?

"yeah, I did" I say

"what was it?"

"oak and phoenix feather, 12 inches, rather flexible"

"how would you feel about having a holly with phoenix feather, eleven inch, nice and supple wand?" said Harry Smiling

"but That's your wand, and is broken"

"oh forgot about that" he pulls the two pieces from his wand out of his pouch Hagrid gave him and pointed the Elder wand at it and said

"Reparo!" then the two pieces reattach and sparks fly out the end.

"here take it, as a token of my thanks, risking you life to save me"

"um ok, are you sure?"

"one hundred percent!" so I take it and point it at Ron's wand and say

"Expelliramus!" and Ron's wand flies out of his hand into mine

"can I have my wand back?" asks Ron

"Sure thing bud! No hurt feelings about er, the thing we've been fighting over?"

"I'll get over it."

"thanks bud! See you Dumbledore, ill be back, once I have the NEWTS. Im going to take the Job of Auror, and Defense against the Dark Arts, if its available..?"

"it will always be open to you David, and the rest of you, if you want a teaching job at hogwarts, its yours!"

"thanks...Albus."

"your welcome Harry, Ron Hermione, David. Please feel free to visit, anytime." and with that we walk out of the office, feeling better about what we've done.

Its now been three days since the battle of Hogwarts and everything is back to normal, the year sevens were invited to come next year to get a proper year 7 education. Now I'm going to see Hermione. She is by the Lake reading the" Tales of Beedle the Bard" when she sees me she puts her book down. Runs towards me yelling

"David!" we meet and I keep walking towards the lake, her following.

"I Have something to ask you Hermione."

"Anything."

"can we duel, I want to try out my new wand" she seemed a bit crestfallen at first but then perked up.

"ok, lets do this! Your going down!"

"lets not forget, all I have to do is turn into a lion and rip your heart out!" and she laughs and runs off to a good distance

"who should star-" I begin but she yells

"STUPIFY!"

"PROTEGO!" I yell and a shield form in front of me, the most powerful spell I've ever preformed

"CONFRIGO!" she dodges it and yells

"LEVACORPUS!" I feel myself being hosted into the air by my ankle

"LIBERACORPUS!" and I hit the ground

"EXPULSO!" I yell

"PROTEGO!"

"EXPELLIRAMUS!" she yells, my wand flies out of my hand into hers. I transform into a Lion, roar

"ROAR!" and jump towards her, tackle her to the ground, we land, I transform back to a Human laughing, she starts to laugh too. I get off her and help her to sit up. I figure this is as good a time as any to tell her

"Hermione! I have something to tell you."

"yes?"

"see there is something I've been meaning to tell you, or ask you-"

she starts laughing

"your not taking the seriously!"

"sorry, yes I am, continue?"

"as I said there's is something I've been meaning to tell you, you see I-" she starts laughing again

"your not making things easy for me!"

"I will never make things easy for you" then she tackles me to the ground, climbs on top of me and presses her lips to mine, it was way better than any dream then she surfaces saying

"I love you too" and presses her lips to mine again I take my hands and put them under her shirt around her waist and enjoy the moment. The taste of her breath, my favorite taste, apple cinnamon, the feel of her skin, smooth, all the curves of her body against mine.

"well its about time!" says Harry and I look up and see Harry and Ginny hand in hand, Neville with his arm wrapped around Luna and Ron with, wait can it be? He has his arm around Pavarti Patil! Hermione and I look at each other and laugh, the others join in to. Then I bring Hermione's head down and push my lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: Trip to School (#2)   David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:04 pm

This day can't get worse! To start it off I slipped in the shower and banged my head off the wall. Gave myself a bloody headache. Then went to my school, Bayside, and had 3 surprise quizzes. Failed all of them, in business one of the questions was "quest-ce que ce un Oligopole?" I have no idea what I bloody Oligopole is" and then my friends teased me about my dad

"where's your father? Probably off with the queen?" so what if my fathers British? So what if he had to leave. It doesn't make me who I am today! Then just a few moments ago, my Mom dropped a bomb shell, we're moving to Britain!

"but what about my education, here, in Canada?"

"you will get a good education in England, sweety, the best"

"I'm sure" I grumbled

"sweety, at least let me cut your hair!"

"no, I like it long!" maybe I should describe myself, I have long brown hair, hazel eyes, short, defiantly not a bodybuilder.

"what do you want for your eleventh birthday? Anything special?" asks mom

" to be special, liked, be part of the ingroup. But you can't give me that, no one can, so I guess a book will have to do."

"What book?"

"any book that will take me out of this world into a better one for me."

"ok, I got an idea, now go and start to pack."

"alright" and I go to my room and start to pack.

Most of my stuff is books. I start packing them, I start to get really angry. What makes her think she has the right! This is my home as much as hers, its been my home my whole life, how will I say good bye to my friends. Robert, Katie, Meghan, Grace, Cassy, Gina, Alina and yes, even Dimitri and Jack. It sucks, you know what else sucks? These stupid books! I wish they would just PACK THEMSELFS! Then I jump back in surprise, all my books jump out of their shelves and into the boxes all around my room, arrange themselfs neatly. Holy Zeus! (I have been saying that since I read Percy Jackson" I must be going crazy! Then my mom knocks on my door.

"Come in!" I say then she opens the door and comes in, hers green eyes open wide, she brushes her brown curly hair out of her eyes, stares, takes of her rectangular glasses and cleans them on her shirt then puts them back on.

"David, your done!"

"yup, just finished" I decided I wasn't going to tell her about the books coming alive.

"well that means we can leave earlier! We can leave Monday! No more canadien school for you!"

"what! No! I like it here, do we have to move, you'll understand."

"wait, how did we get the money to go?" we are poor.

"some nice old guy with a very long white beard came and offered you a place in a boarding school in England, he didn't say what school, he said more information would come when we moved, he gave me the money and said he found me a job!" my mom is unemployed.

"ok" so I help her pack up everything and on Monday we got on the plane and started our journey.

During most of the journey I thought about my old friends, ill never finds friends like that again, ever. I look out the window and see my last ever glimpse of Canada, my home. No, not my last, I will come back, the minute I'm of age and see all my friends again. I care to much about them not too. I yawn and close my eyes and have a dreamless sleep, at least I wish I did.

I drempt im on a street, I look around to see my surroundings, there are houses everywhere, all with Halloween decorations on. Kids in costumes Go from door to door, except for one, they just bypass it as if there was nothing there. I look around some more and see a sign

WELCOME TO GODRICS HALLOW. I have never heard of Godrics Hallow. And then I see him. A guy that looks like he's in his forties, short. I know him. Just from description.

My father. I wonder why he's standing in the middle of the street, right in front of the house no one see's. Suddenly he tenses and grabs something out of his coat. A stick. I look around and see why he tenses. A tall man in a cloak is walking towards us. A kid runs up to him, looks at him and runs away screaming. The rest of the kids follow his example an run home. Then my Father speaks.

"I knew you would come Lord Voldemort." then the Voldy dude speaks

"ah, Ernest, are you going to move you traitorous butt or am I going to have to kill you?"

"I have come to makes things right!" he raises his stick and yells

"STUPIFY!" a jet of light shoots out of his stick at Voldemort. Then Voldemort raises his stick and says calmly

"Protego." it block my dads jet of light.

"Death it is then." says Voldemort then he yells

"AVADA KADAVRA!" and a jet of green light spews out of his wand towards my Father, who dodges it. Waves his stick and disappears, then jets of light start appearing from thin air, shooting towards Voldemort who blocks all of them and starts yelling

"AVADA KADAVRA!" pointing his stick randomly. How can this be happening? This can not be real! Just then Voldemort snaps his head to the right, I follow his gaze and see a puddle. A puddle with a hole in it, the size of a grown mans foot, Voldemort points his stick at the area of the puddle, at a mans height and yells

"SECTUMSEMPRA!" and a gash forms in mid air and began to gush blood. Then my dad becomes visible and drops to his knees, bleeding heavily from a gash on is forehead. Voldemort says

"you were really good at the disillusionment charm, the reason why I liked you. But now its over. You have no more tricks. I shall now kill Harry Potter and his family. What you tried to stop."

"you shall not live forever. One day you shall die, and I shall have my dignity back."

"you should know, I have taken measures to never die, and killing Harry Potter shall seal it! Goodbye Ernest." my dad closes his eyes and Voldemort yells

"AVADA KADAVRA!" and green light shoot towards my dad, and hits him. He falls down dead. Voldemort laughs. And I wake up screaming

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!"

Everyone on the plane looks at me, I'm sweating, my mom looks at me and says

"I'm Sorry, I needed to wake you, we're landing soon."

"it wasn't you, it was a dream and ya ok."

" what was it about?" I can't tell her, it was too crazy and stupid.

"oh, I lost all my books in a fire"

"tragic."

"I know right." and then we land, we jump into a cab and head to our new home.

We turn onto the street called Privet Drive and stop in front of house 18. I get out and start bringing our luggage in, our stuff had been sent ahead. I go up the stairs, into my new room and dump my stuff then I just cry. All my friends, gone, my home, my life, gone all gone. I look out the window and see a boy about my age, ,untidy hair and black circular glasses getting chased by a gang of big 12 year olds. At least im not that poor guy.

The next few months are a blur. I still have no friends because I decided to start school in September. I spent most of the last 3 months talking with some of my old friends over Facebook. Like Meghan and Alina. I also spend a lot of time watching that boy being chased but I don't bother to go help him. I may be a Green belt in martial arts but I don't fancy my chances against five big strong boys. Now its July. If I were back in Canada right now id probably be swimming with my friends, laughing, playing video games. But no, I'm in this country with nothing to do except watch a boy get beat up. Then I hear a sound. Is that our doorbell? I had never heard it ring before. I get up and go to the door. I open it and standing outside is a man, probably in his hundreds, with a long white beard , shy blue eyes and half-moon glasses. The man who ruined my life.

"may I come in?" he asks sweetly

"you see, I'm not aloud to let in strangers"

"I assure you I'm not a stranger, at least not to your mom, is she in?"

"ya hold on a mo'" I turned around and yelled

"MOM SOME ONES AT THE DOOR FOR YOU!" a couple seconds later she comes too the door

"Ah Mr Dumbledore! Please come in!" so Mr Dumbledore (what a weird name) came inside and sat down.

"I have come to offer you a place in my school, I am Headmaster there."

"what school?" I ask

"Hogwarts" he says.

"I have never heard of Hogwarts."

"oh well you wouldn't seeing as muggles don't know it exists."

"Muggles?" I ask

"oh, sorry, getting ahead of myself. David, you're a wizard."

"hahaha, now seriously, what are muggles?"

"non magic folk, unlike you." he says calmly.

"but I can't be a wizard! It's impossible, they don't exist!"

"I assure you they do. Ever made things happen that you can't explain?" I think back a few months ago when the books packed themselfs. And a few years ago when I was in front of a big crowd and I kept making a fool of myself and I really wished I was invisible, then I disappeared.

"yeah, so are you a wizard?"

"yes, I am, would you like proof?"

"well it couldn't hurt." he reaches into his jacket and pulls out a stick just like my father did in my dream, pointed it at on of my bookshelves and said

"Incendio!" and the bookshelf caught on fire then he said

"Agumenti!" and water shoots out of his stick and douses the flames then he says

"Reparo" and the books self repairs it self and all the books go back to normal.

"what is that stick? Do I get one?"

"it's a wand. And yes you do, actually tomorrow I can take you to get all the things you need if you like?"

"thanks, but sir, I don't have any money."

"oh you do, ill show you tomorrow, now I really must be off good day!"

"wait! Sir, is it possible to kill with magic?"

"I am afraid yes, though if you do kill anyone at Hogwarts, I will have to expel you."

"oh I wouldn't dream of it, just confirming a fear is all, good day!" and with that Dumbledore gets up and starts to walk out the door, then stops as if he forgot something.

"oh, and you can't tell any muggle what I just told you. Goodbye!" then he walked out the door. I close it. Then run up the stairs to tell whoever is on facebook what just happened.

When I got on there were 2 of my friends on. Meghan and Alina. I click on Meghan first and say,

"I'm a Wizard!Smile" then she types back saying

"...OMG and im a fairy Godmother!"

"I'm being Serious here!"

"ya, and I'm not?"

"geez I am not supposed to tell anyone this and I confide in you and this is how you treat me?"

"you expect me to believe this? Your crazy"

"remember when we had that text war and I said if I ever say that I'm a wizard would you believe me? And you said YES! Now im telling you the truth and you dis me!?"

"I didn't think it would actually happen! You can't be telling the truth!"

" are you calling me a lair?"

"maybe I am?"

"well you know where to stick this Friendship then!" and I close out of that chat with my eyes full of tears. Maybe Alina will believe me, she has helped me a lot in the past.

"Alina! I am a Wizard!"

"no your not."

"god you too!"

"Meghan told me about what happened. You told her where to shove it..."

"BECAUSE SHE CALLED ME A LIAR!"

"Listen David, get your head out of those books you read and join the real world. Magic doesn't exist."

"I am not lying, why can't you guys believe me, first I find out my dads dead then this!" this shocks her.

"Your dads dead?! How do you know?"

"I had a dream when my dad had a magic fight with this lord Voldemort guy, to set something right and lord Voldemort killed him with his wand.. I thought it was just a normal dream but then I find out im a wizard and it all makes sense!"

"DAVID! There is no such thing as magic, now you have gone too far! It was a dream! Your dad isn't dead! And Lord Flight of Death, what kind of a stupid name is that?"

"I am not lying, it was not a dream, it was real! My dad is dead! I am a wizard! Magic is real!"

"ok David enough! Until you get this crazy idea out of your head, we are not friends! None of us!" I had enough, I closed the computer dropped to the floor and cried as I never cried before.

I cried all during the night. Didn't get a wink of sleep, in the morning I try my best to hide my red, raw eyes. Just when I deem myself acceptable I hear the door bell ring, I run to the door and open it and there he is, but he's not wearing jacket and a shirt and pants this time, this time he is in a purple cloak.

"ready to go David?"

"yes Sir! Umm how are we getting to, er, where ever we need to go?"

"we'll get a bus there of course!, shall we leave?"

"yes!"

"of we go!" so we walk to the bus stop and wait for the bus then it comes, almost instantly, Dumbledore has great timing. While were on the bus he asks

"What's wrong?"

"not to seem rude, but why do you think im upset?"

"well number one, your doing a great deal to cover up your eyes, which indicates you have been crying, perhaps all night. Two, you have been sluggish, like you didn't get any sleep, usually I have students asking me questions the whole time. So as I asked What's wrong?"

"I fell out with my friends.."

"over you being a wizard."

"of course not, you told me not to tell a muggle"

"I expect you too, every wizard or witch who is raised by muggles tell their friends about being a wizard, the reason I say don't tell them is because of what happens. Every time. Its okay, I feel your going to make great friends! The best you ever had!"

"I doubt it but why do you think."

"I'll tell you later, this is our stop." he stands up and gets off the bus, me close behind. I think he going to walk from here to the shops in London but instead he walks into a bar, The Leaky Cauldron.

"ah Sir, I believe I'm a bit too young to drink."

"oh we're not stopping here, just going through!" we walk in and the barman says

"ah Dumbledore! What a surprise! Hagrid was in here just a few minutes ago with Harry!" Dumbledore chuckles

"yes, Tom now I must help David here get his things!" so he guides me to the back room sort of thing. Pulls out his wand, taps a few bricks and stands back, I follow his lead. The bricks start to retract and form and opening into the most busy ally way I'd ever seen.

"where first?"

"Gringotts, we need to get your Money." we start walking towards the bank.

"did you know my dad?" I ask. His face falls, as if he was trying to forget.

"yes, yes I did. He was a great wizard. You see your father was killed by-"

"Lord Voldemort." I finish

"yes, he was."

"he was one of his followers, wasn't he?"

"yes, I fought him a few times, he escaped every time, you asked how I knew you would have friends, well your father was a great wizard which means you will be a good wizard so you'll attract lots of friends!"

"I hope you right. Sir? What are these things?" we had just walked into Gringotts and this short creatures with long ears were bustling about.

"Goblins"

"you mean like kill me and eat me from Lord Of the Rings. That type of Goblin?"

"Merlins Beard no! I bet you have already nick named me Gandalf."

"of course not!" but of course I had, who couldn't? We stop right in front.

"I would like to Visit Mr Shuter's vault, you may know it as the Moore vault."

"do you have mr Shuter's key?"

"why yes! Here it is!" and he hands him my key.

"right this way!" and the goblin hobbles off to this cart thing, we follow. Jump into the cart and then it speeds up to something like 120 kilometers and hour then almost in not time it halts. The Goblin says

"vault 394! Key please." Dumbledore hands him the key, the Goblin unlocks the Vault and the door opens. I almost die of surprise, inside are piles and piles of gold, silver, and bronze coins.

"Holy Zeus! I'm rich!" Dumbledore chuckles and says

"if you think this is a lot, you should see the Potter Vault." Potter, why does Potter sound fermiler? Wait, that's who my dad tried to stop being killed! If I meet a potter I swear ill kill him! Ill use my hands if need be! So I walk and take a bag and fill it with coins.

"the gold one are Galleons, silver sickles, bronze Knuts." says Dumbledore. Once I have filled my money bag we leave.

"where first?" I ask

"must get your books and robes and potions things, for the books go to Flourish and Blotts, the robes, Madam Malkin's robes for all occasions and for the potion stuff got to the Apothecary. Oh and a wand! Go to Olivander's. I must do something. I'll meet you at Olivander's." says Dumbledore and he walks off. Now its time for some shopping!

I start out with the books. I the books I actually need like "A history of Magic" by Bathilda Bagshot. "the standard book of spells(Grade 1)" by Miranda Goshawk. But I bought one book that wasn't on the list. "Hogwarts a History" looked interesting. I walk out of the store and went to madam Malkin's. There I got fitted for all my robes. I also buy a pointed hat that was for school. I put it on my head and check in the mirror. Man I look ridiculous! I buy the stuff and walk out. Then I go and get my cauldron, telescope then I head over to Olivander's for my wand. I look for Dumbledore but he's not there. I go to walk in but the door opens and a huge man walked out followed by a kid that look fermiler but I couldn't place him. Glasses, scar on his forehead in the shape of a lightning bolt. I let them past then I walk in. An old man, not as old as Dumbledore but still ancient, walks up to me and asks

"first wand?"

"um yeah it is"

"great! Lets get started! Which hand is your Wand hand?"

"um I write with my right hand" and with that he walks behind the counter and pulls out a wand and hands it to me.

"well? Give it a whirl!" I wave it randomly but he snatches it away.

"no no not right! How about this one" and then he keeps handing me wand after wand taking them back each time. Finally I ask

"why do you keep taking them back? I don't care what it looks like."

"ahh mr Shuter. The wand chooses the wizard. Not the other way around. Hmm how about this one. Good for dueling, and charms and Transfiguration." I take it and warmth spreads up through my arm and warms my body. This was my wand. I look up at Olivander and smile he smiles back saying

"ah, I thought so, oak and phoenix feather, 12 inches, rather flexible. I perfect match. We should expect great things from you David Shuter." and with that I pay and walk outside and there standing is Dumbledore caring an owl.

"Sir! You shouldn't!" I say flabbergasted

"you just lost all your friends. You deserve I new loyal one. i have to much money anyway."

"thanks sir." I say, almost crying. I sniff, take the owl and look at him. He is a typical barn owl with one noticeable thing. I giant black lightning bolt on his back. The name came to me right then.

"I name Thee Zeus. Lord of sky!"

"I very fitting name. Now we must be going. I shall apperate back. It shall be easier. Would you please grab my arm." I take all my stuff into my arms then grab the arm he extends and feel myself disappear in a very sickening method. When I appear on my door step I fall to my knees and start retching. Luckily I hadn't had anything since breakfast so we didn't have to get a new welcome mat. We walk inside. I go to sit down when Dumbledore says

"One more thing David, here's your ticket for the Hogwarts Express. Its Platform 9 3/4. How to get there is walk straight through the third barrier of platform 9. Now I really must be going. Have fun with that new owl. Hope your cat doesn't try to eat him. Oh and your only aloud to bring either the cat or the owl. Not both. Goodbye!" and with that he apperated and was gone. I look at Zeus and at my cat Hermes who are both looking at each other and decide.

"Hermes, I'm going to leave you here with Mom, she'll Need some company. Will you forgive me?" I say close to tears. He looks up at me with those big, cute, greenish yellow eyes then jumps in my lap, rubs up against me and curls up, purring. He forgives me. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

I spend the rest of the summer practicing spells and reading from my new school books. Most of the spells work. But now I don't have time to practice. I leave for Hogwarts tomorrow, I need to pack. I have been looking forward to this for two months but now that its tomorrow im dreading it. I leave my mom for almost a year, I've never done that before, and im going to a new place, alone. Not my idea of a fun time but I already agreed to go so no turning back. I just finish putting my last book in when Zeus hoots. I turn around. Mom is standing in the doorway

"you all packed?" she asks

"uh huh" I mumble

"its going to be ok, send Zeus to me whenever you need a letter."

"ok I will."

"want to say goodbye to your friends?"

"ill just write a status" and with that I walk over to the computer and open Facebook. I see a status from Meghan on my newsfeed. It says

"I won't be on Facebook till next summer, I'm going to a Special Boarding School in France for the Year and it doesn't have Internet." I stare at it then see she is online. I write to her saying

"what School in France?"

"I can't tell you."

"ok well im not going to be on either, my school doesn't have Internet either so I guess this is it. Thanks for sticking up for me, NOT goodbye:(" and with that a shut down the computer and climb into bed and go to sleep.

The next morning was hectic. We rush around for 3 hours. Finally we were ready, it was ten o'clock. The Hogwarts express leaves at eleven. We packs all the stuff in the car and we were off. I spent the whole drive looking at the clock, as started to panic at 10:45 but we got there in time, had all my stuff in a trolley and ran off with my mother on my tail. I was about to give up hope when I heard.

"Packed with Muggles like always, platform 9 3/4 this way." a whole family of red haired Wizards walk past me, I follow. I get cut off by a boy with baggy clothes and some broken glasses. I know that boy. But from where? I keep following till we make it too the barrier. The red haired boys go first, then the black haired boy.

"so I just go through?" I ask the mother.

"first time at Hogwarts too? Yes you just go through" so I do, with mom right behind me, I run right through onto a platform full of wizards and then I see it. A red old fashion train with two words on it. Hogwarts express. I look at mom and say.

"Goodbye mom, ill see you next year." she bursts into tears and hugs me. I try to keep it together so I don't upset her. She says goodbye just ask the first ding of the clock starts. I run with my stuff and get on the train, I look for an empty compartment but I come across one with the black haired boy, I ask

"Do you mind if I sit here?" he looks up and smiles saying

"But of course!" I sit down and shake his hand.

"My name is David Shuter, what is yours?"

"I'm Harry Potter."

Potter! He is the reason my dad is dead. I calmly say.

"you're the reason my dad is dead."

"how can I be."

"the night your parents were killed my dad stood up to Voldemort, tried to stop you being killed and died because of it."

"I am very sorry. Believe me, I know what its like." I stare at him for a bit and realize I can't hold a grudge against him, it wasn't his fault my dads dead.

"oh well, wait! You live on Privet Drive!"

"yes I do, how do you know?"

"I moved into number 18, I've been watching you for a few months." He laughs saying

"yeah that was me being chased by my Cousin Dudley, I have seen you watching me, I almost went up to your house, you looked lonely."

"So you need a Friend?" I ask smiling. He smiles back saying

"most defiantly!" just then the youngest of the red haired brothers walks up to the glass door asking

"do you mind? Every where else is full?" Harry and I look at each other and say

"Not at all! Come sit!" he comes in and sits.

"I'm Ron Weasley, who are you?"

"I'm David Shuter."

"And I'm Harry Potter."

"Blimey! Your Harry Potter! Do you have the, You know, Scar?"

"Oh yes" and he lifts up his hair showing a lightning Shaped Scar.

"wow Harry, My owl has the same shaped marking on his back, That's why I Named him Zeus" I say pointing to Zeus. He laughs saying.

"your owl is pretty cool, nice name, mines name is Hedwig" he says pointing to a snowy owl. Ron pulls a Rat out saying

"This is Scabbers, he's my Brothers Rat."

"cool" I say. Just then a Witch pushing a Candy Trolley comes up to our compartment asking

"Anything from the Trolley Dears?" Ron says

"no thanks, im set" pulling out some sandwiches. I was about to ask for anything but Harry speaks up saying

"We'll take the lot!" and pulls out a handful of Galleons.

A few hours later we had eaten most of the Chocolate Frogs, Bertie Bots Every flavor beans, Fizzing wizzbees, Candy wands and more exotic candy when I remember a spell that would help Harry.

"Harry, I know how to fix those Glasses!"

"Really, a spell?"

"yup." I pull out my wand, point it at his Glasses and opened my mouth about to say a spell when a girl comes in asking

"Have you seen a Toad? A boy named Neville lost one." I look at her in annoyance when Ron says

"No" she looks at my wand and says

"About to do some magic? Lets see it then?" I then get Nervous but I say

"Aculus Reparo!" and the scratches disappear but the rest stay the same. She says

"Well that was ok, let me have a shot." she pulls out a wand and points it at Harry saying

"Aculus Reparo!" and the rest fixes itself. She looks at Harry Properly saying

"You're Harry Potter! And you guys are?"

"David Shuter."

"Ron Weasley, and who are you"

"Hermione, Hermione Granger, now you better put on your Robes, I expect we'll be arriving soon." and with that she walks out.

We change into our robes and no sooner than half an hour later the Train arrives. We get out, with out our stuff, we were told to leave them. We look and see a Giant man yells

"First years, First Years over 'ere" Harry runs up to him, with us right behind him and cheers

"Hagrid!"

"how yer doing Harry? Who are this lot?"

"David Shuter and Ron Weasley."

"well nice ter meet yer!, First years Follow me" he turns and walks towards some boats. He gets into the biggest one and the rest of the First years climb into other boats. I share one with Ron and Harry. Hagrid yells

"FORWARD!" and the boats jerk off. We travel in silence Until it comes into focus. Hogwarts. It was Huge! The Biggest Castle I have ever Seen. Even on TV! Before we know it, we have hit land, we get out of the boats and walk inside the castle, we're told to stop in front of some Giant doors and wait. As we're waiting a voice says

"Well it's true then, Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." we turn and see who said it, it was a boy with blond hair. He continues saying

"you wouldn't want to make friends with the wrong sort, like this Weasley, I am Draco Malfoy, and I can Help you with that." he extends his hand to Harry. Harry says

"I think I can make out the right sort myself thanks" Malfoy's face gets angry but before he could say anything a Witch in Green robes comes through the doors saying

"I am Professor McGonagall, you are about to be sorted, there are four houses to be Sorted into. Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin. Once you are sorted you shall proceed to your house table for the feast. Now follow me." and with that she leads us into a hall, the Great hall. I look around. There's four big, long tables. One for each house. I barely listen to the hat that will be sorting us. It starts singing as song. Only one line stands out for me.

"Gryffindors! Where we're Brave at Heart." yes Gryffindor, that's the house I want to be in. Finally the hat stops singing and McGonagall starts calling out names, one of the first is

"Malfoy, Draco!" the blond kid walks up to the hat, it barely touches his head when it yells

"SLYTHERIN!" next name I hear is

"Granger, Hermione!" she walks up to the hat, puts it on and the hat yells

"GRYFFINDOR!" Ron groans.

"Weasley, Ronald!" Ron yelps and hurries up to the hat and it yells

"GRYFFINDOR!" the Gryffindors yell and applaud.

"Potter, Harry!" the hall goes silent. Harry walks up to the Hat and puts it on, the hat is silent for a minute or so then yells

"GRYFFINDOR!" I applaud with the rest, then the next name makes me jump

"Shuter, David!"
Back to top Go down
David Shuter

David Shuter

My Character

PostSubject: The Dog, The Snare, The Stone (#3)   David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Thank god exams were over, as much as I say I like exams, I don't. I just say that to make Hermione like me. It was a beautiful day to start our free time. The Weasley twins and Lee Jordan were tickling the giant squid which was basking in the sunlight in the shallow water by the lake.

"What A great day." I say. Hermione smiles at me saying

"Yes it is, the History of magic exam was way easier then I expected, I didn't need to memorize a lot of the stuff I did." Ron fake coughs saying

"over achiever!" I laugh with Ron, Hermione scowls at first but joins in the laughing. Harry grunts and grabs his scar

"maybe good for you, but my scar has been hurting all the time now, I wish I knew what it MEANT, it's hurt before but never like this. I think it may be a warning, like dangers coming." I say

"it could be a warning, when Voldemort is near, he gave you that scar, so that maybe the reason it hurts, he is planing to steal the stone soon." Ron said

"Don't say his name!' then said cheerfully

"like Hermione pointed out, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named would not dare try anything under Dumbledore's nose, even Snape wouldn't, even if he knew all the ways past the things guarding the stone, he doesn't know how to get past Fluffy, he never confronted Hagrid. The stone will not be stolen, cheer up, exams are finished and it's a week 'till we find out how bad we have done." Realization crosses Harry's face. He says

"what if he did find out how to get past Fluffy, seems sort of weird that the thing Hagrid wants most is a dragon egg, and the Stranger he met just happened to have one on him, who carry's a dragon egg around if it's illegal." I say

"oh no! They met at a bar, what if the stranger got Hagrid nice and drunk then asked him how to get past Fluffy, and Drunken Hagrid let it slip." Hermione and Ron both say

"I doubt Hagrid would be stupid enough to tell a stranger, he won't even tell us!" but Harry and I were already sprinting towards Hagrid's hut. Hermione and Ron sprint off after us. Once we get to Hagrid's hut Harry bangs on the door, Hagrid opens it. He says

"ah, done yer exams? Got time fer a drink?" Ron and Hermione start to walk in saying

"yes please!" Harry grabs Ron's arm and I Hermione's hand, we pull them back. I let go of her hand the moment she's by my side. Harry says

"no Hagrid, we're in a hurry, we have to ask you something, you know the night you got norbert, do you remember what the Stranger looked like?"

"Dunno, he wouldn' take his cloak off." he looks at our faces and says

"it's not unusual, yeh get a lot o' funny folk in the Hogs head, that's the pub down in the village. Mighta bin a Dragon dealer, mightn' he? Never saw his face, kep' his hood up. Harry and I drop to our knees, our worse fears are coming true, I ask

"what did you talk to him about, did you mention Hogwarts?"

"Hmm mighta, yeah, told him about bein' gamekeeper, he asked what sorta creatures I looked after, so I told him, an' I always wanted a dragon, an' he said, hmm can' remember to well, he kep' buyin' me drinks.. Yes he said he had a dragon egg an' we could play cards fer it if I wanted, but he had to be sure it was goin to a good home, that I could handle it, so I told him, after Fluffy a dragon would be easy..." oh no. Harry says

"did he seem interested in Fluffy?"

"Well, yeah, how many three headed dogs d'yeh meet, even round Hogwarts? So I told him, Fluffy's a piece o' cake if yeh know how to calm him down, jus' play him a bit o' music an' he'll go straight to sleep." he stops and says

"I shouldn' have told yeh that, forget wha' I said, hey! Where are you goin'?" we had jumped up and sprinted off to the castle, we didn't talk until we got to the castle, Harry says

"we have to go find Dumbledore, Hagrid told the stranger how to get past fluffy, it was probably Voldemort or Snape. I just hope he will believe us." a voice says behind us

"what are you four doing inside?" it was professor McGonagall. Hermione says

"we want to see professor Dumbledore."

"Professor Dumbledore? Why?" she replies. Harry says

"it's sort of, secret" her nostrils flare and she says coldly

"Professor Dumbledore left for London10 minutes ago. He received an Urgent letter from the Ministry of Magic and left at once."

This is bad. I say

"but it's very important, it's about the Philosopher's stone, we think sn- someone is going to steal it." she drops her books, she says

"I don't know how you found out about the Stone, but it is very secure, protected by multiple enchantments. It is safe, now good day." after she's gone I say

"Dumbledore, gone, Snape will try to steal the stone, tonight. We need to protect it." Harry says

"Hermione you go wait outside the teacher's lounge to keep an eye on Snape, David, Ron and I will head up to the third floor." Hermione says

"why me?" Ron puts on a high voice saying

"Professor Flitwick, I am so worried, I think I got question fourteen b on my exam wrong." she nods and runs off, we head to the third floor.

10 minutes later we were all back in the Gryffindor common room. No sooner had we got to the third floor had we ran into Professor McGonagall, she had stormed

"I suppose you think 3 1st year students are harder to get past then a pack of enchantments! Enough of this nonsense! If I hear you've come anywhere near here again, I'll take another 50 points from Gryffindor! Yes Weasley, my own House!" Hermione had about as much luck, she had been waiting by the teachers lounge for a few minutes when Snape strolled out, she had just got away. Harry said

"this is it, isn't it, I am going tonight to try to get to the stone first."

"Your Mad!" says Ron

"you can't! You'll be expelled! McGonagall and Snape said so." said Hermione

"I agree he should go.' I say Hermione and Ron stare open mouthed at me. Harry says

"thank you David, at least someone's on my side. Hermione, Ron, Voldemort killed my parents, if he gets the stone, there will be no Hogwarts to come back to, no house cups, if I do die tonight, it will be faster then waiting at the Dursleys waiting for him to come and finish me off. I may be no match for Snape or Voldemort, but I can hold them off till Dumbledore can come."

"Let me finish Harry, you should go, but not alone. I am coming with you, remember, my Dad died trying to defend your parents, I have as much right to go, and I think I should finish my Dad's work, protecting the Potters, since you are the last, I feel honor bound to protect you, and also I'll protect you because you are one of my best friends, if Voldemort shows his ugly face, then I shall kill him for killing my father." Hermione wails and hugs me, I blush and hug here back. She says between sobs

"that's. so. Sweet."

"Yeah yeah." Ron says

"but will the cloak fit all four of us?" harry replies

"all four of us?"

"yeah, did you expect Hermione and I to stand aside and let you two risk your lives?"

"You will be expelled too." Hermione breaks apart from me and says

"not if I can help it, Flitwick told me in secret that I got one hundred and twelve percent on my exam, they are not about to throw me out." Harry says

"without showing our feet, probably not." I say

"well I have an idea, you three go in the cloak, I will try to preform a difficult piece of magic." Hermione asks

"what magic?"

"disillusionment charm." she replies

"but that's really advanced, are you sure you can do it, it doesn't even make you completely invisible."

"I know I can do it, my dad did it, when he was trying to protect Harry's parents. He turned completely invisible. Maybe I won't be able to go completely invisible, but I should be able to do it, I've read about it for a year, I know the basics. I should go practice." I run up the steps to the boys dormitory.

It took the rest of the day to get a decent charm, that actually made me practically invisible. Hermione had even said

"wow, David, I am impressed, this is NEWT stuff and you get it before you even complete first year, you are really talented." good thing I was invisible, because I was blushing uncontrollably.

As we were heading out of the common room we found Neville siting in an arm chair by the fire. He turned around to face us. He said

"your going out again, aren't you? You can't! You will lose Gryffindor more points.' he gets up from the chair and stand in front of the portrait door, he says

"I won't let you, I, I'll fight you!" Ron says

"Neville, let us by, you'll understand soon why were doing this, don't be an idiot.."

"Don't call me an Idiot, you told me to stand up to people"

"Yes but not us!" I pull out my wand and point it at him and say calmly

"Neville, I don't want to Hurt you, but I will if you don't move.' he jumps forwards and punches me in the face, hard

"OWWW!" Hermione pulls out her wand and says

"I am so sorry Neville, Petrificus Totalus!" his arms and legs snap together, he falls over. I follow the others holding my nose, which is bleeding. I tap my leg with my wand when we get out of the common room, preforming the disillusionment charm. I whisper

"can you see me?" Harry says

"no."

"lets go then." we run into peeves on the way there. He says

"are you goulies, gosties or evil little studenties?" Harry says in a great imitation of the bloody baron

"the Bloody baron has reasons for being invisible, now leave I have business here tonight."

"Of course your Bloodiness." he leaves. We reach the third floor and find the door ajar, I take off the charm and say

"Snape's already got past Fluffy." we walk in and find Fluffy waking up. Harry quickly pulls out the wooden flute he got from Hagrid got for Christmas and starts to plays rough tune. Fluffy falls back to sleep. I open the trapdoor, Harry stops playing and says

"you three sure about coming."

"Of course." we all say. He hands the flute to Hermione who starts playing. Harry says

"I will go down first, if I don't say it's ok then go send Hedwig to Dumbledore." he then jumps. A few seconds later he calls

"it's safe! It's a soft landing! I jump in. It was a soft landing. Ron appeared through the hole next, then Hermione. Ron says

'we must be miles under the school, good thing this thing was here to save us." Hermione fake laughs saying

"safe? Do you even notice the plant curling around your legs and arms!?" Ron looks down and yells

"Bloody hell! What is this thing!" I say

"it's devils snare. Sprout mentioned it during class, remember?" Ron says

"no! We don't pay attention!" Hermione says

"I remember, it grows in darkness.."

'Then light a fire!" yells Harry

"but there's no wood!" yells Hermione in panic. Harry, Ron and I all yell in unison

"WOOD! ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?!" "She stares at us dumbstruck I yell

"YOUR WAND HERMIONE! USE YOUR WAND!" she say in a small voice

"oh yeah." then screams

"Incendio!" Fire erupts from her wand and hits the plant. It retracts and drops us on to the floor just underneath. Harry says

'lucky Hermione and David pay attention in classes." Ron says

"Lucky David and Harry don't lose their heads in a crises, no wood, honestly!"

"Shhh!" I hush. Ron says

"what? I was complementing you, I thank you would be nice."

"No do you hear that, wings! Thousands of beating wings." we open a door and inside are thousands of..

"flying keys!' exclaims Hermione. Harry says

"and I bet one of them fits the door" pointing to the door on the other end of the room. There were four brooms floating in front of us. Old school brooms. I say

"I guess we have to catch the key that fits, it's probably the oldest and most beat up one." we grab the brooms and the keys dart at us, I pull myself on and dodge. I zoom in to the air with harry as Hermione and Ron swat helplessly at the swarming keys. Harry yells

"Wow David, you are a good flyer, you would make a good chaser, I'll talk to Wood."

"Gee thanks Harry but, really not the time."

"Err right." I scan the keys and find an old one with a broken wing.

"THERE IT IS!" I yell to Harry. He see's it too and says

"or a really good Seeker."

"Still not the time."

"Right." I would have laughed but I stopped when I hear Hermione scream, the keys were still bombarding her. Harry and I race towards the key. I catch it. Harry scowls at me, I smile, he scowls again. Once I had touched the key the rest of them hurry after me. I do a total Karate-ish move. I fly close enough to the door, jump off the broom, barrel roll and come up standing. Put the key in the lock, turn it and open the door as my friends fly past me, I go through and close the door just as the keys ram into it.

"Now THAT was close." I say

"now that it's a better time, I'm going to talk to Wood..if we live... and recommend you as a full time Chaser and reserve seeker, you are awesome!" says Harry

"gee, thanks Harry"

"Bloody Hell!" exclaims Ron. I turn around and see what he means.

"It's a giant chess set!" says Harry

"oh no!" squeaks Hermione, I agree, we are not very good at chess. But Ron is.

"Ron, can you get us across this?" I ask he goes red and says

"well, maybe... perhaps" then more confidently "yes. Yes I can, Harry you take the Bishop, Hermione the castle, right beside him and David, you take the King. I will be a Knight." at his word the Bishop and castle move off the board. I walk to the King, he hands me his sword, which was very heavy, and moved off the board as well.

"White always plays first, see" says Ron as a white piece moves. As we take out a white piece one of ours gets killed too. Finally Ron says

"ahh it's the only way."

"What's the only way?" I ask

"I have to sacrifice myself." Hermione yells from right beside me

"Ronald! You Can't!" he yells back

"this is Chess Hermione! Sacrifices need to be made! When I am taken Harry can check mate the King." he doesn't wait for our response, he rides his horse up to their king and it raises it's sword and stabs the horse. I raise my hand and yell

"NO!" the horse explodes, A sharp piece flies towards me and cuts right down my arm. I yell in pain, Hermione yells too, I look and see a deep gash in her forehead. I o to reach out my hand to her but my arm is limp. I want to shuffle over and put an arm around her but to do so would lose us the game. Harry walks over to the king and says

"Check mate." the Kings sword drops from it's hands. We won. Harry runs over to Ron, we follow. Harry says

"passed out." I ask

"can one of you take off my cloak?" since Hermione is closest she does. She hands it to me I wrap it around my injured arm. I wince as the fabric clings to the cut. I say

"leave him here, we can come back for him." they nod and we enter through the door. It was just a normal room, that stunk like toilets. In the middle was a bigger troll then the one we knocked out at Halloween, it had a giant bump on its head.

"Glade we didn't have to battle that one.' says Harry

"talk about." I say.

"Lets just get this over with" says Hermione, we step over the Troll and continue through the door. As all of us get though fire sprouts up at each door, Purple the one we just came through then black the one leading onwards. In the middle were 7 bottles full of potions.. One sheet of paper that read

Danger lies before you, while safety lies behind,

Two of us will help you, whichever you would find,

One among us seven will let you move ahead,

Another will transport the drinker back instead,

Two among our number hold only nettle wine,

Three of us are killers, waiting hidden in line,

Choose, unless you wish to stay here forevermore,

To help you in your choice, we give you these clues four:

First, however slyly the poison tries to hide

You will always find some on nettle wine's left side;

Second, Different are those who stand at either end,

but if you wish to move onwards, neither is your friend;

Third, as you see clearly, all are different size,

Neither dwarf nor giant holds death in their insides;

Fourth, the second left and the second on the right

are twins once you taste them, though different at first sight.

After Hermione read it she says

"Brilliant! It's not Magic, but Logic! A puzzle! most wizards haven't an inkling of Logic in them, they would be stuck in here forever!" Harry pipes up saying

"but so will we, wont we?" I say with excitement

"Of course not! Everything we need is on this sheet!" Hermione beams at me saying

"three are poison, 2 wine and one will help us through the black fire and one will help us through the purple!" I say

"well obviously the second on the left and on the right is Wine.."

"And poison is the farthest on the left , and the third from the right is also poison.."

"So the one on the farthest right is the one to get us through the purple or black fire..." I continue.

"And since the giant bottle is at the end, and that isn't supposed to get us through the black fire.."

"Then that must mean the smallest bottle will get us forward!"

"Yes!" says Hermione I grin at her, who grins back. She hugs me, I hug back with one arms, she drips blood from her forehead on me but I don't really care. Harry says

"umm the little bottle only had enough for one mouth full.. And I am going to use it." Hermione and I break apart and stare at him open mouthed.

"Harry! No! I will go!" we both yell at him at the same time. Harry shakes his head saying

"look at you both, David, your right arm, your WAND arm is not injured and Hermione, you are losing to much blood to stand a chance against Snape or Voldemort, use that potion to get back, get Ron, go get the brooms and fly up the trap door , go send Hedwig or Zeus to Dumbledore, I doubt I will be able to keep Snape or Voldemort away from the Stone for long, I'm no match for him, really." Hermione's lower lip pouts then she flings herself at him saying

"you are the best Wizard I know Harry."

"Me? You're the one with the highest grades."

"Me? Books, cleverness, that's not all that makes up a Wizard, you are Brave." if it weren't for the fact My best friend was pretty much heading to his death, I would have been very mad that it wasn't me getting this praise. I say

"if you survive this, I'll kill you." he laughs and says

"Tell Wood, if I don't make it, that I choose you as my replacement as Seeker, say it was my dying wish." I say firmly

"live and tell him yourself." he smiles and says

"take the potion first." I take my half and Hermione hers. We shudder. Harry says horror struck

"It's not poison!?"

"No, but it's ice cold" I reply

"go before it wears off." he takes his potion and walks through the black fire, we walk though the purple.

Once we get back to Ron my arm is working somewhat. Hermione looks very pale though. I strip off my shirt, very timidly, because I still had somewhat of a big belly, even though I had started working out earlier in the year, and press it up against her cut, she yelp, so do I, since I was using my injured arm to hold up the shirts. I pull her into me, so she's laying against my chest, so it's easier on my arm, she doesn't pull back, instead she cuddles into me a little. She sobs

"Harry..."

"Shhh I know I know, when you've got your strength back, we will go up and send Zeus to Dumbledore."

"There will be no need for that."says a voice, I look around and se Dumbledore speed walk into the room.

"Professor! It's Harry! He's gone to stop Sn- Voldemort! We need to help him!"

"That's where I am going now Mr. Shuter, now take Miss Granger and Mr Weasley up to the hospital wing." I get up and say

"no I am coming with you."

"David, this isn't something that a first year should have to deal with."

"Harry is dealing with it right now Professor! I am going with you."

"No. Go back David" he says as I follow him to the Troll Room.

"No." he sighs and Continues through the potion room, no fire this time, must recognize Dumbledore. As we exit we enter a corridor at the end of it there is a column of fire. Dumbledore raises his wand and says

Argumanti!" water spurts from his wand and douses the flames. I run forward and see, not Snape, but professor Quirrell on top of Harry trying to strangle him. I pull out my wand, point it at Quirrell, gasp in pain and yell

"FLIPENDO!" he is knocked backwards enough for Dumbledore to pull him off and throw him. As he flies I see the back of his head, on it was..Voldemort's head, I remember it from my dream at the beginning of the year. Voldemort detaches from Quirrell and flies towards me. He stops in front of me and hisses

"you! The son of the Traitor! Ernest!" he flies though me and I black out.

I wake up in the Hospital wing, my arm in a sling. Harry is in the bed next to me, awake, with Ron and Hermione siting on his bed. I groan

"Er-mio-nee, Arry...Ron. What. What happened?" my voice getting stronger as a awake fuller. Hermione squeals and runs to me bed, throws her arms around me, I look through her bushy hair to see Ron and Harry grinning at me. As Hermione pulls out of the hug Harry says

"well, you stayed true to your word, you continued your fathers work in protecting the Potters, if you hadn't used Flipendo on Quirrell, he would have killed me. I don't know what Voldemort did to you but you were out longer than me. The farewell feast is tomorrow. And unless a miracle happens and we gain over two hundred more points in the next day, Slytherin wins."

"Oh god, imagne Malfoy's smug face when he wins." Harry grimaces but then smiles saying

"now that I have dropped that bomb, I have got some good news, Wood was in yesterday, I gave him a play by play of your account on a broom, and his face brightened, and he said that Alicia Spinnet did not want to return as a full time player, she will be reserve though, so he said next year he would give you a shot."all I could do is Grin.

The next evening we were all sitting at our house tables in the great hall. Dumbledore stood up and said

"Another year gone! Hopefully we have filled your heads with useful knowledge! Now you have all summer to get them nice and empty for next year. Now I am told it is time to annouce the winner of the house cup! The points stand as thus, in fourth place, with two hundred and sixty two points, Gryffindor. In third with three hundred and fifty two; Hufflepuff. In second, Ravenclaw, with four hundred and twenty six points. And with four hundred and seventy two, Slytherin!" the Slytherin table cheered, Malfoy one of the loudest. Dunmbledore continued

"yes, well done Slytherin, however recent events must be taken into account" (the slytherin table went silent) "some last minutes points to be handed out! First to Mr Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess Hogwarts has ever seen, I award Gryffindor house fifty points!" I slap Ron on the back

"well done mate" I yell over the yelling of the crowd

"second, to Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool Logic in the face of fire, I award Gryffindor fifty points!" Hermione buried her face in her arms, I put my arms around her and pulled her into me

"congrates, you earned ten times that." I whisper in her ear.

"Third, to Mr David Shuter" my head jerks up "for showing us that Gryffindor's can be more then brave, they can be Smart, Loyal, and they can also, have a thirst to prove themselfs"he winks at me " I therefore award him fifty points" I grin as I have never grinned before. Gryffindors all down the table clap and yell "DAVID!" "DAVID!" "DAVID!" "David." the last was from Hermione, I look down at her and see her smiling. I look into those brown eyes, they stare back into my hazel ones, then she gives me a little peck on the cheek. I give her one on the forehead then she leans in again, whispers in my ear

"you deserve ten times that." I smile as Dumbledore continues

"and Fourth, to Mr Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house sixty points!' the 3 tables that weren't Slytherin start clapping and yelling. Ron yells

"we are tied with Slytherin!" Dumbledore says

"now, now, settle down. Where was I? Oh yes, it takes a lot of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more so to stand up to your friends, that is why I award Mr Neville Longbottom of Gryffindor... ten points!" everyone starts yelling! A chant starts at the Gryffindor table and spreads to the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff table saying

"NEVILLE! NEVILLE! NEVILLE! NEVILLE!"

"We WON THE HOUSE CUP!" I yell. And so we had, the rest of the night was the best night of my life, I was never going to forget this night.

All too soon we were packed up and on the Hogwarts express again. We all sat in the same compartment as we did coming into school. I say

"I'll write you all this summer, even you Harry, I wish I could be there in person, but my Mom has two surprises for me, one is we are going to Canada for the summer, and the other she said she is bringing with her to Kings cross, so yeah I won't be there mate" we roll into platform 9 3/4 , pass through the barrier into the Muggle world, there my Mom stand, with, Merlins beard! A Racing broomstick, I run towards her and see the golden lettering on the handle

FIREBOLT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes")   David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes") Empty

Back to top Go down

David Shuter Fanfiction series (starting with "Hallows and Horcruxes")
Page 1 of 1