Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston   TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:54 pm

That first-year was so full of himself. First it was threatening her in the Common Room, now rolling his eyes at her, AND arguing with Hunter over something very likely pointless and unimportant. Aoife didn't pay any attention to his rather hostile greeting and short answer. They obviously weren't fine, or else the small girl wouldn't be moody and he wouldn't say so like that.

Hunter had helped himself to her Skittles. Obviously she'd offered them to everyone, but he'd taken about half of the packet. And it was one of those giant packs that were meant for loads of people. But she did do that a lot to him, so it was just karma. Being the hypocrite she was, she reached out and tried to hit him gently. Hitting him really hard would be mean.

With a small laugh at Hunter's words, she turned and looked at Ryan. They were being a bit mean. Hunter was meant to be one of the nice ones in Gryffindor. But Ryan deserved it, for acting like a teenager. Or trying to, anyway. When, in reality, he was clearly about nine. So what her best friend had said was completely true.

"In the nicest possible way," Aoife began, "you're eleven. You clearly don't have a good understanding of teenager-dom and what comes before it. You REALLY don't want to turn into a stupid, lovesick teenager too quickly. That wouldn't be good." No, it really wasn't. They were hideous creatures, teenagers. She had until July to work out how she was going to be a cool, not lovesick teenager. Hunter wasn't so lucky. She needed to get him a birthday present, actually. October wasn't THAT far away.

Red skittle. Green skittle. Another green skittle. These were pretty good skittles. Not very sour, though. They were meant to be sour skittles, according to the packet. Shame. Now...watching the drama unfold and getting involved like a boss. Hehe.
Back to top Go down

TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston   TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:06 pm

I'm not stupid. And I'm not love sick. You don't know the whole story. I'm outta here." Ryan stormed away from the group leaving a very confused looking Vanessa and a killer headache now on his shoulders.

(Sorry guys. I didnt know where to bring Ryan into this anymore)
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston   TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:29 pm

Blake was beginning to like the idea of feeding Ryan to the giant squid more and more. He was so aggressive, Hunter was obviously joking. Blake rolled his eyes as Ryan started on Hunter. Where was the logic in that? He was new here and looking for friends, especially in his own house. Maybe that's not what he wanted, fair enough. Blake shrugged to himself and was about to intervene when Hunter did appear to have the situation handled and he was too busy laughing at what Hunter had to say. Blake was also distracted by Nessa coming up to him with tears glistening her eyes. "Are you ok? They're just fighting! Nothing to cry about. And don't tell Hunter to shut up, can't you see its Ryan with the problem?" Blake quickly said to her. He realised it wasn't the most comforting of things to say, but he didn't get why she was so upset and he wasn't about to leave Hunter behind with that Ryan chap. He knew it was time to intervene. Blake lightly put his hand on Ryan's shoulder and in the nicest condescending voice that he had he said "if you don't back off my mate here I may be forced to hex you and I've got a mean Furnunculus curse." Blake smiled at him apologetically, like he didn't want to have to be forced to do it. But it would actually delight him to have someone to practise on.

It wasn't necessary though as Aoife showed up and next thing Ryan was gone. What was she doing here? "Hey Aoife," Blake greeted after Hunter had described the situation accurately enough and grabbed a huge handful of skittles off of Aoife. Blake took Aoife up on her offer and honed in, grabbing just as much as Hunter had. He still hadn't gotten over the Haribo business. Thanks Aoife" he said grinning cheekily at her. Blake felt the mood of their little get together had seriously deflated and he wasn't really in the mood for hanging out anymore. "you still need to get that book?" he asked Hunter, undecided if he'd rather just return to the common room.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston   TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:23 pm

Vanessa nodded her head and wiped her eyes, "I'm fine. Ryan was just being stupid and Hunter was being mean is all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston   TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TERM 7 - The First Day - Corridors - Vanessa Di Angelo, Hunter VanDerberg, Blake Ralston
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3