Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character
::
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year 7, Head Boy, Three Broomsticks worker

Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg Empty
PostSubject: Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg   Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:07 am

Oliver Bennett - First Year
Lyn VanDerberg - First Year
Hunter VanDerberg - Second Year

Given all the many hallways and staircases in the castle, it didn't take long for Oliver's strange self to get lost. Surely enough, on his first night at the castle, he had traveled away from Hufflepuff's prefect and gotten lost until a kind Ravenclaw scorted him back to his yellow common room. With a smile on his face, Oliver was on his way to the Potions classroom, to see if he had been registered for the class or not, when he realized he had no idea where he was. The portraits on the walls didn't seem familiar, and the people in them didn't seem to recognize him. Though, of course, he couldn't expect them to do so as he had barely been in school for a few days. Nevertheless, his smile faded a little as he turned corners and climbed staircases without an exact destination.

"I should ask for directions." He told himself, but discarded the thought as he found a nice portrait of a lady with a pale pink gown and curled, brown locks. "Hello Miss!" Oliver greeted her as happily as he could and she smiled at him in return."Do you happen to know what floor this is?" His full cheeks turned a bright shade of pink as he asked this, too embarrassed to ask such a silly question. "You see, I've gotten lost and can't find my way back to the potions room."

"You are on the sixth floor, my dear!" the lady replied, and Oliver's head swung backward with shame and amazement at his own childish stupidity. "I'll point you in the right direction, dear." she smiled again and described the way down to the dungeons. The dungeons! How had it not occured to me that the dungeons must be down there! Thanks the lady, he ran down the stairs like a scared cat and stopped only when he saw a girl who seemed to also be lost.

She looked a bit taller than him, but maybe a few inches. Nothing too frightening, and she had Hufflepuff robes on. Oh, a housemate! Oliver cheered. He wondered whether or not he should approach her but finally decided to do so; it would be good for him to finally have someone to talk to regardless of gender. "Hello!" he greeted her from across the hallway before catching up to her. "You seem lost. Are you?" Though he didn't know the castle too well, maybe they could explore it together!
Back to top Go down
Lyn VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyn VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg   Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:15 pm

After Potions, Lyn's backpack fell open again. Although she kept fixing it with the Repairing Charm, it always split apart again and dropped all of her books. So, as usual, she stayed behind the fix her bag and collect all of her books again. She reckoned that her spells weren't that good, because her bag always split apart at one point. Maybe she just needed more practise, even though she did the spell like two times a day. Sighing, Lyn shoved the remained of her books in her bag, apologized to the Professor for her staying behind and sprinted out of the room while slipping on her backpack. Lyra and Hunter had already left with their own friends, so she was left alone. She had an hour's break now. Well, it was really a break because one of the Professors was sick, which gave the students free time.

That day, Lyn decided to spend that time getting to class early. She hurried to her Common Room, which wasn't far, searched her trunk for the books for her next few lessons, then left it hurriedly. After that break, she would be having Defence Against the Dark Arts, so she was extra scared about getting to class early. First, find out where the classroom is, Lynette told herself. She remembered something vague about the third floor and decided to try the staircases. Well, that was the only way to get to the third floor, wasn't it? She was climbing up them, trying to decide where to get off them and attempting to calculate the exact time she should start running up them to avoid the moving.

At one point, though, one of the staircases moved while she was climbing up them, which totally ruined Lyn's whole plan. She stood on the top of the staircase, waiting for it to move again, but it didn't budge. Don't these things have some kind of schedule?! she thought. Then she checked her watch- she still had about a half hour to find the classroom. Might as well try to find another way. She started climbing up another staircase, then down another, then up two more, and down one more. In the end, with all of the moving and climbing, Lyn was lost in the maze of staircases. Confused, she got off on one staircase and decided to walk down a hallway and ask what floor she was in to anyone who passed by.

Nobody did, really. When Lyn was about to give up and go back to the staircases, she heard someone shouting hello from the other side of the corridor. Turning around, she saw a boy about her age running towards her and talking a bit too excitedly. He had a Hufflepuff badge on his robes, she noticed. "Y-yes," Lyn replied in her quiet voice. Then she decided she might as well as for directions. "Do you know which floor I'm on, please?" Who knew, maybe the boy would actually help her!
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg   Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:47 am

This girl seemed nice. She was shy, by the looks of it, but there was something cool about her aura. Like she wouldn't mind Oliver's weirdness and Oliver wouldn't hate her. A possible friend! Smiling like an idiot at her, Oliver replied. "If I'm correct, we are on the fifth floor. I just got down from the sixth, so it makes sense." Oliver was about to explain that he'd gotten lost too, and that it was not as big a deal as older students made it seem or other new students worried about. However, she seemed too shy and awkward to put up with Oliver's energy and friendly attitude right away, so he decided to give her time to adjust to his strangeness.

"Are you looking for a classroom or something?" he asked her, grabbing his backpack and pulling it tighter around his shoulders. "I'm lost too, don't worry!" he tried to sound less cheery and more normal.
Back to top Go down
Lyn VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyn VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg   Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 6:49 pm

When the boy informed her that she was on the fifth floor, Lyn almost groaned loudly. She decided not to, because she might seem rude. Instead she sighed and said, "Oh." Then she saw the boy's smile. He looked weird. And hyper. It kind of reminded her of Lyra. At that moment, Lyn felt a pang of sadness. She suddenly missed her sister badly, they hadn't been spending much time together due to the different houses. Sure, they met up in classes or for meals but it wasn't the same. But she forced herself to smile back, deciding not to look rude. Again. Then the boy asked her what she was looking for and assured her that he was lost too. Lyn replied, "I'm trying to get to the third floor, I don't want to be late for class." She pushed a few strands of hair behind her ears and asked, "What about you? Where are you going?"

Sorry short post Neutral
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg   Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:31 pm

"Are you okay?" Oliver wondered, she seemed troubled, almost as if she had forgotten something super important like her mum's birthday or her OWN birthday. It's be terrible to forget one's own birthday. Image, Oliver forgetting about how special July 15th was.

"Yup, being late for class wouldn't be good! Especially since some professors take points off for practically nothing. And Hufflepuff needs to win the House Cup!" Though he had not been in this house for long, Oliver wanted his Badgers to win at least once, because from the records he had seen in the library, Hufflepuff hadn't won recently. Then he noticed her do something ever girl he'd met did. She pushed her hair out of her face and pushed it behind her ears.

He couldn't help it, he almost laughed at how funny that was, but thought it would be incredibly weird to explain to her why he was laughing and then she might think he was just plain rude. He reckoned if he were a girl, he'd never do that. "I'm trying to find the Potions classroom, but nobody ever told me where it was so I was trying to find it by myself. Turns out, it's in the dungeons." Olive sighed almost in defeat. It was almost as if he had worked all day for nothing! "But, I'm Oliver! First year. Proud Hufflepuff. And you?" he announced with a much brighter smile now.
Back to top Go down
Lyn VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyn VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg   Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 5:57 am

"One Professor I know gave me points for being late," Lyn recalled when Oliver said they need points for the House Cup. "I doubt we'll win, though, Hufflepuff hasn't won in ages. It's always Slytherin." She frowned a bit. Always Slytherin. Those sneaky kids didn't stop till they won, didn't they? At least, that was how Hunter taught her. She still had a feeling that Hunter was wrong about most houses. Not all students from all houses could be that bad, could they?

Then the boy was explaining what he was doing. "Yeah, I usually find the staircases that go down and down till I'm at the Entrance Hall," she offered her advice. Maybe it could help save someone's day! The boy introduced himself as Oliver, and she replied, "I'm Lyn."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Bennett
Head Boy
Head Boy
Oliver Bennett

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg   Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg EmptyTue May 27, 2014 12:19 am

"Whaaaat?" Oliver's jaw dropped. A professor giving points for being late to class? This professor must be quite a gem! He was still in awe when he noticed the small frown she placed on her face as she told him Slytherin would probably win. "Cheer up!" Oliver told her, "If Slytherin wins that means they have no more to life than gaining points for their house!" He was trying to be mean to the Slytherins, which everyone seemed to hate, but he was not sure how to do it since he didn't wan to be rude to someone he didn't know.

"That sounds like a great plan." Oliver gave an exaggerated nod. "Should we head down now? The third floor is only a few seconds or so away. You could make it in time!" he beamed. He wouldn't want to delay her even more as that would be rude to her and her professor. "Nice to meet you, Lyn!" Oliver smiled brightly as he made his way towards the stairs. "You can tell me all about you while we're walking to class!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg   Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting lost is not as bad as it seems - Corridors - Oliver Bennett, Lyn VanDerberg, Hunter VanDerberg
Page 1 of 1