Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lucy's Meeting. EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lucy's Meeting. EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lucy's Meeting. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lucy's Meeting. EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lucy's Meeting. EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lucy's Meeting. EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lucy's Meeting. EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lucy's Meeting. EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lucy's Meeting. EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lucy's Meeting. EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lucy's Meeting. EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lucy's Meeting. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lucy's Meeting. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lucy's Meeting. EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lucy's Meeting. EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lucy's Meeting.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Lucy's Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Lucy's Meeting.   Lucy's Meeting. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:37 am

Lucy knocked on Professor Clark's office twice. Patiently, she waited for him to allow her entrance. Not much was on her mind, except maybe that she was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character
Activity: Adult

Lucy's Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Meeting.   Lucy's Meeting. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:45 am

Ashton's thoughts are pretty deep when someone knocked on the wooden door of his room. Curious, he asked him/her to come in. Suddenly, a blonde girl entered the room showing her confusion. He realized that he indeed sent a note concerning the girl who he assumes has the name of Lucy Malfoy.

"Yes, Ms. Malfoy. Sit, if you will," he said, offering the chair in front of him. "I would like to talk to you concerning the situation that happened in my History of Magic."

Ashton cleared the papers on his table by waving his wand on it. He turned his full attention to her. "I know that I took some points from you. I did not call you to have me apologize for what I did, yet. I would like to hear your side of the story then, we'll settle the other thing that I want to talk to you about." Though Ashton got used to his students who are scared every time they are talking to him, this girl is an exception. She seem to be immune of his presence, not showing any fear in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Lucy's Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Meeting.   Lucy's Meeting. EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Lucy opened the door and found Professor Clark on his desk.

"Yes, Ms. Malfoy. Sit, if you will," Lucy took the chair he offered. "I would like to talk to you concerning the situation that happened in my History of Magic." he said.
She watched as Professor Clark cleared his table of unnecessary clutter. "I know that I took some points from you. I did not call you to have me apologize for what I did, yet. I would like to hear your side of the story then, we'll settle the other thing that I want to talk to you about." He continued. In all honesty, Lucy had never expected him to apologize. After all, he was a Professor, he had the right to take points from her whether she like it or not, whether it was just or unjust. Talking about what happened in History of Magic was reasonable, however, she did raise her eyebrow in confusion as he mentioned something else he wished to talk about. Without hesitation, she asked him, "What would you like know about the incident Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

Lucy's Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Meeting.   Lucy's Meeting. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:16 pm

"The other side of the story, in which case, is yours," Ashton cleared the statement he gave a while back. "Certainly, it is part of my job to give and deduct points from students but I would like you to know that every time there is a situation in my class, let's just say like the one that happened concerning you, I like to clear things up between me and the concerned student." He paused, waiting for response from the other end. When she did say anything, he proceeded. "If there is no other side of the story, this is the best time for you to tell me your feelings towards the happening. I do not want to my students to stab me at my back so I am giving you an opportunity to say whatever you want to say. Don't get me wrong. I am not hearing some rumors about me that is coming from you but I just want to clear this thing up."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Lucy's Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Meeting.   Lucy's Meeting. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Professor Clark wanted to hear the other side of the story.
Well, there wasn't exactly another side to the story, Lucy thought.
He continued, "If there is no other side of the story, this is the best time for you to tell me your feelings towards the happening. I do not want to my students to stab me at my back so I am giving you an opportunity to say whatever you want to say. Don't get me wrong. I am not hearing some rumors about me that is coming from you but I just want to clear this thing up."
"Stab me at my back"? I would never do such a thing, Lucy reassured herself.
Finally, she spoke, "I just believe students who do not know who Voldemort is, deserved to at least know why you reacted the way you did. To a Muggle-born, your reaction must have been a bit bizarre, which is why I thought they deserved to know. Besides, you took points off me because I raised my hand and spoke without permission, but when Aurora did the same, you let it pass. That made me a bit angry, because I do not think it fair of you to enforce your rules only on some students." She paused to catch her breath, and noticed Professor Clark listening to her, patiently. "And about "stabbing you at your back", Professor, I would never do such a thing. I know what you might think, that because I come from them, I will most likely follow their footsteps. But believe me, I am better than my Uncle and his father." Lucy showed her confidence in her voice, however, she kept it on a leash, as to not make Professor Clark think she was defying him or something close to it. She waited for Professor Clark to respond.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

Lucy's Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Meeting.   Lucy's Meeting. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Finally, Lucy told everything that Ashton should know about the incident. He had been waiting for it to happen. Patiently, he listened to the important points of her statement. "I just believe students who do not know who Voldemort is, deserved to at least know why you reacted the way you did. To a Muggle-born, your reaction must have been a bit bizarre, which is why I thought they deserved to know. Besides, you took points off me because I raised my hand and spoke without permission, but when Aurora did the same, you let it pass. That made me a bit angry, because I do not think it fair of you to enforce your rules only on some students," Lucy explained to him.

"First, I always thought that I hid that emotion to myself on class. Maybe I wasn't good enough. Thank you for pointing that out. Second, Hogwarts is already open about him, Voldemort. As a matter of fact, it is included in my lesson to teach about the things concerning him. Of course, that is still too far for me to discuss in lesson. Third, I don't recall Ms. Finnigan talked without my permission, or at least, without raising her hand. Would you mind refreshing my memory by telling me what part of the lesson that happened?" Ashton informed her with his calm voice.

Afterwards, Lucy continued to explain. "And about 'stabbing you at your back', Professor, I would never do such a thing. I know what you might think, that because I come from them, I will most likely follow their footsteps. But believe me, I am better than my Uncle and his father."

"Yes, I know. That is what I meant by..." he paused for a while, remembering the exact words he said in that very room. " 'Don't get me wrong. I am not hearing some rumors about me that is coming from you but I just want to clear this thing up.' I just thought that you might have some words you want me to hear about. Another thing. I think you it wrong. I know that you are one of the Malfoys and I do know that the perception about them hasn't changed since the war. Actually, I admire the bravery that your relatives showed. In my knowledge for now, I think that they are the only ones who turned their backs against Voldemort and regained the normal life that they want." Ashton paused for a while and inhaled some fresh air that his window is offering.

"In conclusion, I do not care about your names, Ms. Malfoy. I just believe that every student in this castle should build their own character and make their presence felt not just by their relatives, but with their own self."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Lucy's Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Meeting.   Lucy's Meeting. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:58 pm

"First, I always thought that I hid that emotion to myself on class. Maybe I wasn't good enough. Thank you for pointing that out. Second, Hogwarts is already open about him, Voldemort. As a matter of fact, it is included in my lesson to teach about the things concerning him. Of course, that is still too far for me to discuss in lesson. Third, I don't recall Ms. Finnigan talked without my permission, or at least, without raising her hand. Would you mind refreshing my memory by telling me what part of the lesson that happened?" Professor Clark answered.

"Well, no offense, but from what I know, not every student is aware of who Voldemort it. Also, Aurora did raise her hand when she asked about whether or not wizards had tried other things besides a wand to perform magic, but she spoke withouth being called on, just like I had done. That's exactly why I do not understand you taking points off me but not from her. I do not want you to do it now, as despite that, I really do believe Aurora to be a very intelligent girl. I just think it was unfair." She looked at him, and waited for him to continue.

"Another thing," Professor Clark continued, "I think you it wrong. I know that you are one of the Malfoys and I do know that the perception about them hasn't changed since the war." As he said this, Lucy's stomach hurt. He was right after all, but hearing it from a Professor, especially Professor Clark, made it sound even worse. Suddenly, she wished she had not come, as she waited for him to bash her family.
However, as he finished his comment, she was surprised. "Actually, I admire the bravery that your relatives showed. In my knowledge for now, I think that they are the only ones who turned their backs against Voldemort and regained the normal life that they want." This was not what she had expected. Words of hatred and shame were the only thing she heard about when her relatives were mentioned, but in the eyes of this man, they were brave, and nothing to be ashamed of. It almost made her proud to be a Malfoy. Lucy was sure Professor Clark saw her surprise.

"In conclusion, I do not care about your names, Ms. Malfoy. I just believe that every student in this castle should build their own character and make their presence felt not just by their relatives, but with their own self." He finished, and waited for Lucy to speak. She had nothing to say. She was still speechless for hearing Professor Clark talk that way about her uncles. All the time she was bombarded with horrible things about them, and hearing just one single good comment was all she needed to like them again, especially her uncle, Draco. She sat there for a moment, thinking of what her professor had said. As far as she was concerned, she had been creating her own character and presence, but now, she wondered if she was indeed following his shadow, and not living for herself. Her mission was to clear up the Malfoy reputation, but now she wondered if that was what she truly wanted. It was all to confusing for her. She felt her eyes clouding a little, and wanted to rub them with her fingers, but she didn't.

Finally, she spoke. "Professor, I have to be honest, that surprised me. I did not expect you to think that way about them. Thank you." Despite never having been afraid of him like all of her classmates, she felt like she should be, because this man was just too much. He made her think things she had not dared to think of. He made her say things she would never even tell her father. At that moment, she realized that Professor Clark was probably her favorite and least favorite professor at Hogwarts. As she thought of this, she could feel herself losing in front of him. Determined to not let him see her feelings, Lucy started to stand up, ready to leave, but waited to see if Professor Clark had something else to say.
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

Lucy's Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Meeting.   Lucy's Meeting. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

"Well, no offense, but from what I know, not every student is aware of who Voldemort it. Also, Aurora did raise her hand when she asked about whether or not wizards had tried other things besides a wand to perform magic, but she spoke withouth being called on, just like I had done. That's exactly why I do not understand you taking points off me but not from her. I do not want you to do it now, as despite that, I really do believe Aurora to be a very intelligent girl. I just think it was unfair." Lucy looked at him. At that point, Ashton was becoming exhausted of all the work that he had done. He didn't try to remember the incident. He just let go of his pride and lowered his sword. "I think this would be the best time for me to apologize for my manner. Though, I thank you for letting me realize my weakness. I'll try to make it up to all of my students by starting again, looking at all of you with the same innocence in your faces."

As their conversation continued, Lucy became calm when Ashton praised the Malfoy name. As soon as he was over, she spoke, "Professor, I have to be honest, that surprised me. I did not expect you to think that way about them. Thank you."

"You will be surprised if I tell you all the thoughts that is in my mind right now. All I want you to do, for now, is to reset your perception on me. Instructors, especially me, are not your enemy. We are your friends." And for the first time, Ashton smiled at her, trying to make her comfortable at her presence.

Lucy couldn't keep her emotions. As she stood up, ready to leave, Ashton stayed on her chair, not moving an inch. "Before you leave, I still need to talk to you about something. As you know, I am the Head of your House, Slytherin. Meaning, I am also the one who chooses the players for Quidditch. I saw your application as a seeker." He suddenly stopped and stood up his chair. He took a peek at the window located on the right side of the room. It was made up of transparent glass but at that moment, it was open.

The main view was the Quiddicth Pitch where the wizarding sport is played. Some students are practicing with their seniors nearby to guide their every move. Then, he proceeded, "I would like to welcome you in the team as a seeker. Do your very best to give honor in your house. You may now leave."

As she was about to exit the room, Ashton remembered a very important thing that needs to be said. "By the way, I would like to appoint you as the team captain, if that's fine. I will give you sometime to think about my offer. Give me an answer through owl whenever you feel like it but please, limit the days that you are going to spent. Quidditch cup is fast approaching. I don't want to wait forever for your reply. As soon as you give me a 'yes', I'll send you a message concerning your responsibilities."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Lucy's Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Meeting.   Lucy's Meeting. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 pm

"You will be surprised if I tell you all the thoughts that is in my mind right now. All I want you to do, for now, is to reset your perception on me. Instructors, especially me, are not your enemy. We are your friends." Professor Clark spoke, and made an attempt at smiling. It was strange to see him smiling, as Lucy had never seen that kind of reaction. In return for his kind gesture, she gave him half a smile. Ready to leave, Lucy stood up.

Professor Clark spoke quickly, making her stop and look at him. "Before you leave, I still need to talk to you about something. As you know, I am the Head of your House, Slytherin. Meaning, I am also the one who chooses the players for Quidditch. I saw your application as a seeker."
Lucy's stomach fell to the ground. She was half expecting rejection, however, a smile appeared on her face as Professor Clark finished his sentence. "I would like to welcome you in the team as a seeker. Do your very best to give honor in your house. You may now leave."

Bursting with inner happiness, she ran toward the door, but Professor Clark spoke again. "By the way, I would like to appoint you as the team captain, if that's fine"
"If that's fine"?! Are you joking? She thought.
"I will give you sometime to think about my offer. Give me an answer through owl whenever you feel like it but please, limit the days that you are going to spend. Quidditch Cup is fast approaching. I don't want to wait forever for your reply. As soon as you give me a 'yes', I'll send you a message concerning your responsibilities."

Lucy lingered at the doorway for a second, still processing what had happened.
Captain. Captian of the Quidditch team. In first year. Oh, Dear Lord. That last thought surprised her, as she had never been religious at all. She decided she did not want to send an owl with her answer. Turning to look at him, she spoke clearly.
"Professor, I accept. I will do my very best to to honor the prestigious House Of Slytherin. Thank you, by the way, for trusting me with such a responsibility, and for everything we talked about today."
Back to top Go down
Ashton Clark
Adult
Ashton Clark

My Character

Lucy's Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Meeting.   Lucy's Meeting. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:46 am

"Professor, I accept. I will do my very best to to honor the prestigious House Of Slytherin. Thank you, by the way, for trusting me with such a responsibility, and for everything we talked about today." she answered gladly. But, as he thought that everything is okay, he again spoke, "Oh yes, I totally forgot. I'm so sorry but I can only appoint a captain when all of the positions are filled in. That means, there should be no captain, yet." Ashton scratched his head for stress, trying not to disappoint the student. "Now, at least, there is something I want you to do. There is only two players in our team and that is you and your cousin, Isabella Lestrange. Since I am your professor in Flying Lessons, I will allow you two to borrow the school broom during break time to practice while we are still looking for some players. If ever you two want to practice, give me a message so that I can be there to guide you in your flying." Ashton didn't try to look at her, knowing that she will feel down after these sentences.

"As soon as I have seen all the players, and seen your improvements, that is the time I can appoint someone to be the captain. But all I can say is this, you are pretty much on the lead to be the captain." He sat down again and the cluster of paper appeared in his table. "You may now leave." He was back on his routine again, not daring to look at Lucy anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Lucy's Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Meeting.   Lucy's Meeting. EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:26 pm

He spoke again. Apparently, he has a tendency to speak at the moment people are leaving the room, Lucy thought, but turned bacjk around to face him.
"Oh yes, I totally forgot. I'm so sorry but I can only appoint a captain when all of the positions are filled in. That means, there should be no captain, yet." He said. This disappointed her a little, but just the thought that he had trusted her, despite what she did in class, made her feel not only grateful, but hopeful. "Now, at least, there is something I want you to do. There is only two players in our team and that is you and your cousin, Isabella Lestrange. Since I am your professor in Flying Lessons, I will allow you two to borrow the school broom during break time to practice while we are still looking for some players. If ever you two want to practice, give me a message so that I can be there to guide you in your flying." He said.
Lucy thought about telling him about Wade, her other cousin, but she didn't for two reasons. 1) He was also her cousin, and to have three relatives would be a bit weird, or so she thought, and 2) she wasn't very sure what House Wade had been sorted into.

She thanked Professor Clark again, and his response gave her more hope.
"As soon as I have seen all the players, and seen your improvements, that is the time I can appoint someone to be the captain. But all I can say is this, you are pretty much on the lead to be the captain." He said. Lucy's eyes lit up when he said this, but he was not looking at her anymore, and it bothered her. It seemed as though he was lying. To say something, but not look at the person, it makes it look like he doesn't truly mean it. However, Lucy did not let her feelings down. If Professor Clark said she was "pretty much on the lead", then she must really be "pretty much on the lead".

"You may now leave." He said finally, still not looking at her. She said goodbye and closed the door behind her.
Strange, she thought, as she walked back toward the common room, to finish her homework.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucy's Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucy's Meeting.   Lucy's Meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucy's Meeting.
Page 1 of 1