Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Meeting with the Professor EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Meeting with the Professor EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Meeting with the Professor EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Meeting with the Professor EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Meeting with the Professor EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Meeting with the Professor EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Meeting with the Professor EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Meeting with the Professor EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Meeting with the Professor EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Meeting with the Professor EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Meeting with the Professor EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Meeting with the Professor EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Meeting with the Professor EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Meeting with the Professor EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Meeting with the Professor EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Meeting with the Professor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

A Meeting with the Professor Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting with the Professor   A Meeting with the Professor EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:19 pm

Jennifer ran straight from the notice board in the Slytherin common room to Professor Vega's office, incredibly curious about the notice that had been left on the board adressed to her. In her short time at Hogwarts, she had never been near the Professor's office, let alone inside it. The girl had no idea what a teacher's office would look like. Except at her old primary school, when she had so often been sent to the Head's office for misbehavior or good work. It varied. Hopefully she wouldn't be in trouble when she went in.

Knocking lightly on the door, Jen listened silently to see if she could hear anyone in the office. Didn't sound like it, but who knew? Still panting, she brushed back her now-scruffy hair,revealing her red face. She HAD run from the common room in the dungeon to up here, and she WAS asthmatic, so this was understandable. Her foot tapped quickly against the floor, making a rythm. She began to daydream about a new tune she could compose. this was usually what her daydreams were about, actually. After working out a small bit, she stood up straight, ready to be called in.

Then Jen waited.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Professor   A Meeting with the Professor EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:29 am

As Selene put her work away, a knock on the door startled her. She opened it and found Jennifer Moss staring at her.
"Oh, Hello Jennifer. Please, come in." she invited. "Take a seat, sweetie." she told the girl while she turned down the fire on the fireplace as she saw the girl's cheeks were red. Offering her usual plate of sweets, she asked if she wanted any and left the tray next to the girl. Selene gracefully walked to her desk and sat down.
"Jennifer, I noticed your displeasure with me last lesson. I would like to apologize because maybe my instructions were not clear enough."
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Professor   A Meeting with the Professor EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:43 pm

Uggh. Sweetie. Disgusting. Out of all the stupid random little pet names in the world, sweetie was by far the worst of them in her opinion. Straightening her green tie, Jennifer sat down on the comfortable seat offered to her. With a small, nervous smile at the professor, she took a small sweet wrapped up in pink, unregognisable to her. There was nothing good. Really, this woman should get some tounge-tying toffee. Not that it would fool the girl. She just liked it and had recently learnt a counter-spell for it. "Thank you, Professor."

"Displeasure?" she asked as innocently as she could. "There's no need to apologise.It was totally my fault. I wasn't listening." Best get on the woman's good side quickly.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character
Activity: Adult, Care of Magical Creatures Professor, History of Magic Professor, Head of Slytherin House

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Professor   A Meeting with the Professor EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 12:19 am

The girl's words seemed to be a little...strange. In a way, Selene thought the girl was trying to fool her.
No, she wouldn't do that. She's a kid, she thought. Letting go of the feeling, she said, "Well, either way I would like to apologize, and if you ever need clearer instructions please let me know." Glancing back at her class roll, Selene glanced at the girl, "Did you read the rules of the classroom? I don't think I have a grade for you yet."
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Professor   A Meeting with the Professor EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Eh. Well if she wasn't going to get in trouble, then Jen didn't care whether the teacher apologised or not. "Thank you professor," she replied blushing, not sure what else she could say to the woman's apology. "No," she girl replied sheepishly at the professor's question. "I glanced at them, but not properly."

ooc- what in the rules of the classroom? sorry if it's really obvious but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Selene Greco
Adult
Selene Greco

My Character

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Professor   A Meeting with the Professor EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 4:54 am

"Um, well, I'll send an owl with the quiz about the class rules soon. You may now leave, Jennifer. Have a nice day." She told the girl as she walked out. Selene made a note on her calendar to send the owl as soon as possible.

OOC: Yes, there's a quiz about the rules, but I think I forgot to send it to you, so I will do that as soon as I can. It's really easy, do don't worry. You can get points too, so that's great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting with the Professor   A Meeting with the Professor Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting with the Professor
Page 1 of 1