Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Meeting The New Headmistress

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting The New Headmistress  Empty
PostSubject: Meeting The New Headmistress    Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:04 am

The moment she received her orders, Clara returned to Hogwarts and moved down the silent halls quickly. The sudden change of headmaster had the Minister concerned and she was to look into the newest hired hand. Climbing the stairs she knocked on the door to her office sharply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The New Headmistress    Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:16 am

At the sound of something knocking on her door, Sandra waved her wand and the door to her office opened.
"Come in."
She sat at her new desk, looking over files of current students and professors. The staff was also to be looked over, but she had to finish the student folder first. Looking up to see who her visitor was, she found a woman whom she had not met before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The New Headmistress    Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:19 am

"Sandra Torress" she said coldly as more of a statement then a question. She walked into the office, her eyes scanning the area she allowed them to fall back on the woman. "Clara Lestrange, Senior Undersecratary to the minister, I assume you know why I am here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The New Headmistress    Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:17 am

The coldness in the woman's voice was unsettleing, and Sandra made a note on this.
"Pleasure to meet you, Ms. Lestrange." Sandra replied as politely as she could. "Yes, I am aware of the childish suspicions the Minister has of me. I am aware that he sent you to keep him in check of my work here as Headmistress. I will respect his orders, but I will also draw the line between the Ministry and the school."
She paused for a moment, closing the folder she was currently browsing, and stared at the woman with her intense and powerful dark eyes.
"You will be allowed into Hogwarts, as he has ordered, but your opinion concerning the matters of my school wll not count. You are not to disturb any student or member of our staff. And, as I am aware of your permission to cast any spell, or curse, that you wish to, if the safety of anyone in here, especially that of the students, is threatened, I will order you out at once."
"My office, and even the ones of other professors, is strictly off limits without either mine or their permission. And the information I give you will be only on the matters of the overall state of the school, not about the staff nor its students." Sandra glanced at the woman again, and hardened her stare.
"You may work in the Ministry Ms. Lestrange, but this is still my school."
Turning to the folder on her desk, Sandra said, "If there is nothing else you wish to discuss, then I suggest you leave. I have work to do, as you can see."and with another small wave of her wand, the door opened.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The New Headmistress    Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 4:04 am

"Sorry I am late." Jeremy said walking in, after he had convinced the gargoyle to letting him in. He looked at the new headmistress and smiled. "Minister of magic, Jeremy Rufford." he said, holding out his hand. "It's great to have you as our new headmistress. I was prepared to officially get rid of Grey... an old friend of mine, but.. well." he stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The New Headmistress    Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:23 pm

Clara listend to the women speak an amused smirk on her face. "of course headmistress" she responded easily, she turned as Jeremy entered the room and nodded cordially "Minister"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The New Headmistress    Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:33 pm

At the sound of someone entering without permission, Sandra turned quickly towards the unexpected visitor. It was the Minister. Just what she needed.
"Yes, Minister?" she began, "I must ask you to be quick. Running a school is hard work, and I can't really work if too many people decide to stop by."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The New Headmistress    Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:36 pm

"Yes, I run a country of wizards scattered everywhere, and you run a magically enclosed school." he said coldly. "I want to welcome you to Hogwarts and I hope you get to know well my senior undersecretary, since she will be here at Hogwarts for the rest of this term, and the next term."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The New Headmistress    Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:40 pm

"Yes, I am aware of that. I was just explaining the rules to Ms. Lestrange." she said, unsure of why the Minister was here. If it was just to make sure that his worker and Sandra had met, then that seemed to be a childish excuse.
"And thank you for the welcome, Minister."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The New Headmistress    Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:51 pm

"Rules? Care to explain them to me. I consider education as a top priority, I would love to know how the new headmistress plans to run this school." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The New Headmistress    Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Really....Sandra thought as she rolled her eyes. These people really didn't have any respect for privacy.
"Okay Mister Rufford, I will repeat exactly what I told Ms. Lestrange." She said as she took a deep breath.
"She will be allowed into Hogwarts, as you have ordered, but her opinion concerning the matters of my school wll not count. She is not to disturb any student or member of our staff. And, as I am aware of her permission to cast any spell, or curse, that she wishes to, if the safety of anyone in here, especially that of the students, is threatened, I will order her out at once. My office, and even the ones of other professors, is strictly off limits without either mine or their permission. And the information I give her will be only on the matters of the overall state of the school, not about the staff nor its students." she glanced at the man.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The New Headmistress    Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Jeremy heard this, taking in every detail of it. He shot a glance at Clara, showing her that he disagreed with most of it and will have it rearranged. He faked a smile and said, "If she ever needs to visit a professor in their office, she should and will." he declared. "The safety of the students is what me and you both strongly care about.. I ordered her to Hogwarts to supervise and for another reason.. that we can talk about later, if you would like to know, it does involve this school deeply."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The New Headmistress    Meeting The New Headmistress  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:41 am

Clara listened to the two authority figures speak her eyes watching each of there reactions to one and other carefully. It was plain to see they were going to lock horns in the future, this job just kept on getting interesting. When the minister shot her a glance at the conclusion of the rules she returned his look with the ever so slightest of nods before facing forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting The New Headmistress    Meeting The New Headmistress  Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting The New Headmistress
Page 1 of 1