Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Regular DADA - Lesson One

Go down 
+7
Lyra VanDerberg
Vanessa Di Angelo
Kynan Walters
Blake Ralston
Hunter VanDerberg
Ariel Wilde
Kellin Leo Malfoy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
::
Activity: Trainee Auror

Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:38 pm

Oh, so he was helping the professor demonstrate a spell. Great. Why am I always the guinea pig? When Leo said that he'd be demonstrating the Jelly Legs jinx, Hunter raised an eyebrow. Would it actually turn his legs to jelly? Real jelly? What was the point of a spell that did that? Unless maybe you were stranded on an island with some bread and peanut butter, and you wanted to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Or something like that.

Well, there was nothing he could do about it now. Resigning himself to his fate, Hunter braced himself as Leo cast the spell. Apparently, it wasn't meant to turn anything into real jelly. But it did make his legs wobble and cause him to collapse onto the floor. "Hey!" He exclaimed in surprise, and winced slightly as his shoulder collided with the ground, but in reality it didn't hurt that bad. His legs were still wobbling though - it was a strange sensation. Thankfully, the professor removed the jinx somewhat quickly. "Thanks," he said with a bit of sarcasm, glaring slightly at the professor.

With a sigh, Hunter pulled himself to his feet. He should really just get used to having embarrassing things happen to him in front of a full class. It seemed to be a recurring issue in his life. He returned to his seat and turned to Kynan. "You want to go first?" he asked him. "I'd rather get collapsing a second time over with as quickly as possible," he joked. His head turned as the door opened and Lyn walked in. Of course, Lyn would be late for class. She was probably terrified to enter late. He smiled though, when he saw Aoife offer to be her partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Ryan sheepishly walked into the classroom, "Sorry I'm late, Professor. I got lost." He sat in a seat in the back and looked around the room. By the looks of things, he would need a partner. But everyone seemed to be taken.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw- Year I

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:48 pm

Lauren walked into the classroom. "Sorry, I'm late. Bit of a issue happened." So, people were picking partners. She didn't have one. Then, she saw Ryan. "Ryan! Would you like to be my partner?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:51 pm

"Hey, Lauren. Of course I would." He hugged her and pulled his wand out of his pocket. "So what are we working on?"
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:58 pm

"The Jelly Legs Curse.", she said. "The incantation is Locomotor Wibbly. But, I get to make your legs jelly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:02 pm

"Not if I do it first." Before she could say anything, RYan pointed his wand at her and said, "Locomotor Wibbly" The result was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:06 pm

Before Lauren could do anything, her legs were shaking violently and her legs collapsed. She winced a little, even though it wasn't that painful. "I will get you back, Ryan!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:08 pm

"Bring it on Princess." He helped her to her feet and braced himself. "Come on then. Bring it on. Your turn." He smiled at Lauren and winked, hoping to distract her so he could hit her with the spell again.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Madley
Fourth Year
Fourth Year
Lauren Madley

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:10 pm

Lauren pointed the wand directly at Ryan's chest and said, "Locomotor Wibbly." "I guess I have the last laugh.", she said while smirking.
Back to top Go down
Kellin Leo Malfoy

Kellin Leo Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:11 pm

When three kids walked in late, Kellin glared at them. "That's 5 points taken off for each of you." he told them before turning away and going to stand by some students who were already practicing the spell. "Oh, I forgot." he muttered to himself and with a wave of his wand, small mattresses appeared on the floor under every student. "That way, you won't get hurt and sue me. You may continue." As fun as it was to pick on students, he didn't want that VanDerberg kid to hurt himself again.
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:14 pm

"Hey Nessa," Blake greeted Nessa when she arrived, glad that she hadn't used the term Blakey. He also smiled over at Victoria when she had entered late, but she was rushing off again, before he got the chance to talk to her.

"Will I go first?" Blake turned to Ariel after they watched Hunter having to play guinea pig in front of the class, poor guy. Ariel nodded in reply to Blake's answer and he hoped she wasn't too nervous about the class. "Don't worry, you'll be fine!" Blake replied, patting her on the shoulder. He wasn't about to take it easy on her though, he hated failing. He took a few steps away from Ariel and memorised the incantation and wand movement. He muttered it a few times under his breath and practiced the wand movement before he turned to his opponent and gave her a chance to ready herself. "Locomotor Wibbly," He said loudly and firmly a second later as he copied the professor's wand movement. He waited with confidence for a moment for the spell to wake affect. He approached Ariel and offered her his hand as he smirked down at her. "Ok there he asked?" Knowing that she would get her revenge.

OOC: I have permission from Vilde to godmod Darcy.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Wilde
Head Girl
Head Girl
Ariel Wilde

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:24 pm

Ariel nodded as Blake asked if he should go first. She rolled his eyes at him when he patted her shoulder. "As if I'd worry!" she said with a joking grin. She then prepared herself to fall, looking down below her, feeling the cushions with her feet. She looked at him and then he threw the jinx at her. She felt her knees go all jelly like and she blinked at the sensation, not having time to laugh before she was spread all over the cushions.

When he walked over and offered her his hand, she giggled and took it. "That was seriously weird. Like having walked three mountains in three hours and you just can't keep standing anymore," she said laughingly. She then smirked. "My turn," she said wickedly and walked a bit off, looking at him. She'd manage this. Maybe not on her first go, but she'd try. She did as Blake had done, practicing the incantation a bit and then the wand movements before pointing her wand at him.

"Locomotor Wibbly," she said, and watched as nothing happened. She narrowed her eyes. "Locomotor Wibbly!" she said, harsher and more focused this time, and, though the wobbling wasn't awfully bad, as it had been on Ariel, she was glad to see that Blake fell down as well.

Ariel skipped over in victory and grinned down at him. "I did it! Did you see that?!" she asked, extremely excited. That was her first spell ever cast and she had managed! She beamed happily, really proud of herself. She'd do good in DaDA. Little did she know, this might not be the case. She offered her hand to Blake (fair was fair) and cast a look around to see how the others were doing as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Ryan smiled at his girlfriend and repeated the spell again, "Locomotor Wibbly. Tell me when you've had enough, Love." He smiled and helped her up.
Back to top Go down
Kynan Walters
Adult
Kynan Walters

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 3

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:35 pm

"Hmpf!" Kynan snorted at Hunter's comment of not being that younger. His attitude showed that he was joking, obviously, but it was funny. "I'll be fourteen not long after- wait, I'm already fourteen!" he replied, sticking his tongue out. "Was so last March!" Then Hunter said something about him ditching class, to which Kynan did a kind of drama-queen gasp and acted offended. "I'll have you know that Gryffindor losing was not my fault, it was that Thaorson git's fault!"

Soon enough, Hunter offered to be his partner, to which Kynan grinned and exclaimed, "Deal!" When the Professor entered, Kynan couldn't help but raise his eyebrows to the introduction. Cool, we're not idiots. Thanks Professor, he thought sarcastically, even though he had no idea why. He just... didn't like the Professor. As soon as the first question was asked, Kynan had already zoned out- thinking about apple pies. He now had no idea what was going on.

Then Hunter was saying something to him, and Kynan started. He looked around and realized that he was still in class. "Er... what?" he asked Hunter, confused.
Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:05 pm

Okay, so she was with the Hufflepuff VanDerberg twin! Who she needed to learn the name of and not get mixed up with her sister. "Erm....Lyrette? That'll work until I learn your names!" Aoife beamed as she skipped towards Lyrette. Now...who was going first? She was quite looking forward to having her legs turned into jelly, it looked fun. And she felt a bit bad about jinxing a first-year when she hadn't done anything wrong.

"How about you go first? I'm totally ready! Jelly legs!" Okay. Hopefully Lyrette would agree. Why did both of their names have to start with an L and sound fairly similar? It just made it more awkward telling them apart. Aoife was pretty sure it was Lyn, though. But she wasn't certain, so Lyrette was good for now.
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor-Year I

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:40 pm

Everyone started, so Lyra made her way over to the Slytherin girl and smiled at her. "I'm Lyra!" Introductions over. Brilliant. Now she could get being jinxed over with. "Do you want to go first or should I? I probably won't be able to do it, by the way. I'm rubbish at magic!" It was all very new to her and very confusing. Hopefully this girl wouldn't be the best either.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:17 pm

"I'll start. But you should know, I'm not that good either." Vanessa took out her wand and pointed it at Lyra. "Locomotor Wibbly." She smiled triumphantly when the spell had a positive outcome.
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:35 pm

It was reassuring that Vanessa wasn't great either. But then she got it right first time! Liar! It was a really weird feeling when her legs went all wobbly and she fell to the floor. Ouch. When she managed to get up, she pulled out her wand for her turn. "Locomotor Wibbly!" Lyra cast, but to no success. She tried twice more but still didn't get it right. "I can't do it," she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:42 pm

"I guess I had beginners luck. Try holding your wand differently." She re positioned Lyras hand to where she wasnt gripping the wand so tight it could snap in half. "Try it again."
Back to top Go down
Blake Ralston
Adult
Blake Ralston

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 11:19 pm

"And that is how it is done!" Blake said, while pretending to bow to fake applause. Blake laughed at how eager Ariel was to get started. Seemed like she had no after effects from the spell so!

Blake glanced around the room, observing as other students experienced the effects of the spell. A thin smile formed on his lips, but quickly disappeared as he realised that would soon be him. He glanced over to his formidable opponent, being patient as she practiced to herself. Blake smiled subconsciously at the look of concentration on her face, she really did look like her sister at times!

After Ariel's first attempt failed Blake was pondering whether to shout encouragement at her or to leave her as she appeared to be concentrating a lot. Also the din from the students practicing must have been hard to block out he empathized. But before Blake could decide what to do he felt his legs buckle underneath him and he spotted Ariel's determined face before he fell over.

Blake was slightly embarrassed at being knocked over by a first year, but he brushed it off and grabbed Ariel's helping hand. "That was awesome Ariel!" Not only was her enthusiasm contagious, but she had done really well. No way he had mastered a spell that quick in first year! "Well done, I'm impressed and that doesn't happen often." He said, grinning at her and giving her a hefty pat on the back.
Back to top Go down
Hunter VanDerberg
Admin
Admin
Hunter VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 8:26 pm

Okay, so Kynan hadn't been paying any attention to anything. Which Hunter couldn't blame him for, because Hunter had been doing the exact same thing before the professor called him to the front. Sighing in exasperation and not feeling like repeating himself, Hunter caught Kynan by the upper arm and pulled him from his seat. "Just stand there," Hunter said, backing up a bit so that he had room to cast the spell properly.

He was going to get it on the first try. Hunter was determined. Because he had never gotten a spell on the first try ever before. But today he would. It seemed easier now that the professor had performed it on him only moments before. Raising his wand, Hunter aimed toward Kynan and said the incantation with determination. "Locomotor Wibbly!" He had a feeling it was going to work even before it hit Kynan. Hunter grinned when a few moments later the older boy collapsed onto the ground. "That's what you missed while you were daydreaming," Hunter joked, returning to Kynan and offering a hand to help him up. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:45 pm

The Slytherin girl was nice. She was trying to help her, even though Lyra was TOTALLY sure that she didn't need it and it was just her being a bit unlucky. So when she tried again, firmly saying, "Locomotor Wibbly!", she was surprised to see it work, and Vanessa's legs buckle under. "Thank you!" she beamed, offering her hand to help the other girl up.
Back to top Go down
Vanessa Di Angelo
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Vanessa Di Angelo

My Character
Activity:

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:32 am

Vanessa accepted the the girls help, "See? Told you it all about attitude." Vanessa straightened her posture and raised her chin.
Back to top Go down
Lyra VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyra VanDerberg

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:10 pm

"Thanks!" Lyra repeated. She didn't much like apologising because it made her feel awkward and uncomfortable, but she was sort of surprised at Nessa's help. Hunter had told them that Slytherins were all mean and horrible. But, like usual, her older brother was wrong. Stupid Hunter. Maybe Vanessa wasn't the sort of girl she'd want to be best friends with, but she was nice enough to be a sort-of-friend.
Back to top Go down
Lyn VanDerberg
Seventh Year
Seventh Year
Lyn VanDerberg

My Character
Activity: Hufflepuff - Year I

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:10 pm

5 points off Hufflepuff, Lyn thought. The first time she ever lost points, before she had even earned some. She felt guilty for it and she was promising herself to never being late again when someone walked up to her. A girl, who was her age or about a year older, was asking her to be her partner. Lyn nodded shyly and said, "Yeah, sure. It's Lyn, by the way." Then, as everyone started shooting spells at each other, she looked around the room and quietly asked, "So, um, what are we supposed to do?"

Sorry, suckish post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular DADA - Lesson One   Regular DADA - Lesson One - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Regular DADA - Lesson One
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next