Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

DADA Lesson Two - Group A

Go down 
+2
Aoife O'Donnell
Thaorson Kam Elddirs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Wizengamot Member, Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor

DADA Lesson Two - Group A Empty
PostSubject: DADA Lesson Two - Group A   DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:38 am

Class is about to begin, Thaor is not yet in the room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/durmstrangv4
Aoife O'Donnell
Adult
Aoife O'Donnell

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor - Year 7, Head Girl

PostSubject: Re: DADA Lesson Two - Group A   DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:39 pm

DADA was one of the few lessons she didn't have with Hunter. In fact, the only people she knew and liked in the class were Evan and Kynan, which was scary. They probably had all of their cool third-year friends and wouldn't want to be associated with her anyway. And Professor Elddirs was absolutely terrifying.

Because she didn't want another detention for being late, Aoife left the Great Hall a bit early to get to class on time. Detentions were scary. That one before was awful, mainly because he was in such a good mood and she was scared it was all a trick, that he would suddenly pop up and be mean. Or else he was under the Imperious curse and there were bad people controlling him.

So it turned out she was so early, nobody else had turned up yet. Including the professor. Aoife just shrugged and made her way to the middle of the classroom and took a seat there. The front scared her because she was near Professor Elddirs and the back made it look like she was trying to be all "CoolAoife". Which she was naturally, of course.

Since she was in Group A and hadn't studied at all, Aoife realised it might be a good idea to skim through her book quickly and cover everything in the space of a few minutes. Yeah. This was SO boring!
Back to top Go down
Morgana Gaunt
Admin
Admin
Morgana Gaunt

My Character
Activity: Junior Undersecretary to the Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: DADA Lesson Two - Group A   DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 9:24 pm

Morgana walked slowly into the classroom. She was very ready for this class, not having been particularly interested in a party for the group. Honestly, it was a sort of pathetic thing to do. She couldn't understand why people chose to host groups like this. A and B. Seriously. Sure, there might be more knowledge from some, but it didn't come down to simply knowledge. It also came down to control over your magical abilities, and even if a first year knew a lot, how on earth was he supposed to be able to do the same things as a seventh year?

No, Morgana was not pleased with this separation of class, and she was under no circumstances going to be held back due to a first year. No way. She would use this class to get better, not to take consideration of someone else. She wanted a challenge, not a game of cat and mouse.

She sat down in one of the front chairs, her book placed on the table and waited for the professor to show up.
Back to top Go down
Ella Vega
Adult
Ella Vega

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Auror

PostSubject: Re: DADA Lesson Two - Group A   DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:51 pm

Ella was shocked by the students that were placed in Group A. Of them all, Elita was there as well. Her group was B,however being the class assistant, it was her job to show up to all classes. She stood quietly behind the desk of the professor waiting for the arrival of him and the rest of his students. There's no telling what he had in store for this lesson or what she was going to be made to do.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

PostSubject: Re: DADA Lesson Two - Group A   DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 2:36 am

((( OOC: Aoife's post tells me that Evan and Aoife are still friends at this point. )))

Evan felt very proud when he entered the classroom. He was in Group A, an elite, the most talented DaDA students. Two students, Aoife and Morgana, were already in the classroom. Ella, his HHoN editor, was standing behind teacher's desk. Teacher assistant? Heh, just like me: newspaper work and teaching. He nodded to her and smiled.

Passing by Morgana, Evan nodded to her too, but without a smile. One couldn't be rude to Darcy and receive a smile from Evan at the same time. People who were rude to Darcy also didn't deserved to be in Group A in his opinion, bur sadly he wasn't the one who split students in these two groups.

Finally, Evan reached Aoife's table and sat next to her. "Hi my sheep friend!" he greeted the tiny Gryffindor. He was so glad that he was about to learn how to fight evil together with his friend. It's going to be epic! We can be like Merry and Pippin, like Holmes and Watson, like Han Solo and Chewbacca! Chewbacca had some sheep traits after all, if you asked Evan.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: DADA Lesson Two - Group A   DADA Lesson Two - Group A EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:02 am

Group A should be so bad, but Ryland felt too guilty to worry about who would be there. He already knew that Annoying Aoife would attend, because she was, sadly, in the same class as he. Walking in with a terrible mood on his shoulders, Ryland didn't greet anyone and instead took a seat at the very back of the room. It was better to get this class over with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DADA Lesson Two - Group A   DADA Lesson Two - Group A Empty

Back to top Go down

DADA Lesson Two - Group A
Page 1 of 1