Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
A Malfoy's Diary. EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
A Malfoy's Diary. EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
A Malfoy's Diary. EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
A Malfoy's Diary. EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
A Malfoy's Diary. EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
A Malfoy's Diary. EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
A Malfoy's Diary. EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

A Malfoy's Diary.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

A Malfoy's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: A Malfoy's Diary.   A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:27 pm

July 13th, 2012

Dear Diary,
I have decided to use you, since Father apparently packed you without me noticing. I like the white rose engraved on your front cover. It's very elegant. I will tell you everything that happens to me in this exciting journey. So, I will begin.

Today is my second day at Hogwarts. It is just like Father said it would be! This place is truly enchanting; beautiful in every way. The dungeons are amazing, we are right underneath the Black Lake! I hang out in the Common Room most of the time, and if not, I go out to the lake and just look at the water. It calms me, it really does.

I like all of my professors and my classmates. Although, I didn't like when Professor Clark took points off Slytherin on my first day because I spoke without permission in History of Magic, and ignored it when a Ravenclaw girl did it. I have a feeling Professor Clark does not like me, and it's a shame actually, because I truly think he is a great teacher. I'm not afraid of him like other students, and I guess that's why I had the courage to stand up and speak. I promised I wouldn't do it again though.

I met this girl in my house; her name is Kim, she's very nice. And I met a boy from Ravenclaw too; his name is James and he's also very nice. They are both very talented, smart Muggle-borns. I notice James the most, because he's quite shy. I barely talked to him today, but I've noticed him since the Opening Feast. He seemed sort of scared even, when I first saw him. He reminds me of Peter a lot. Oh, that's right, you don't know about Peter. Well, back in New York, I used to attend a Muggle school (my mother's wishes) and even though people did not like me very much, there was this one boy who always wore a green cardigan over his uniform. His name is Peter. We met in First Grade; I was 6 years old, and he was 7. He became my friend the day he sat in front of me during lunch hour. Nobody wanted to sit with me because I was too weird for them, but he did. When I left for Hogwarts, I had to tell him I was going to an English boarding school. It felt terrible to lie to him, but I can't tell him what I am, not yet anyway. Father said he'll take me to New York to visit Peter over Christmas.

Now that I mention it, I miss Father. I feel very lonely at times, even though my cousin Isabella is here too. If I were in New York, it would be easier for me. The thought of Uncle Lucius and Uncle Draco betraying everyone is not plastered on the walls of my past american school. Clearing the family name will be a though task; sometimes I wonder if I'm strong enough to complete it. But, you see, that's the thing, I have to be strong enough. If I don't clear our name who will? No one, most likely.

Changing to a more lively subject, I applied for the Slytherin Quidditch team. Remember how Uncle Draco used to be a Seeker? Well, I would love to be a Seeker. Imagine what Father would say about that! He'd be very proud! Hopefully I will be accepted.

This is it for my first entry. I hope you don't get bored with me.
With love,
Lucy.

Last edited by Lucy Malfoy on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A Malfoy's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malfoy's Diary.   A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:29 pm

July 17th, 2012

Dear Diary,
Professor Clark called me in to his office recently. He wanted to "hear the other side of the story" of a little incident that happened in his History of Magic class. I guess I did not mentioned this to you, so I will do it now. I spoke of Voldemort, without permission. Kim said something in the exact words Voldemort used back when he was here, and Professor Clark reacted very nervously in front of everyone. I saw a lot of confused Muggle-borns, so I asked him, without permission, to keep the lecture going and ignore the fact that Voldemort had been brought up. Now that I've had time to recall my actions, I do believe I disrespected him.However, I do wanted him to explain to everybody else who Voldemort was. Also, I told him about enforcing rules only on certain students, and now I sort of wish I hadn't. I don't want Aurora to think I don't like her, because I do. Professor Clark also said he did not want students to backstab him, and believe me, I would never do that. I told him that I know that just because I'm a Malfoy, he might think I'm just like Uncle Draco. But, you know, he surprised me. He had very nice things to say about my relatives. He did not bash them like everybody else does. He also said he wanted students to be themselves, to not be influenced by the shadow of his or her relatives. I now wonder if I am influenced by Uncle Draco's shadow.
One thing I noticed, I am very vulnerable around Professor Clark. He makes me thinks too much about things I have never wanted to think about. He's not like the other professors; he challenges me. I have decided that I like him, as he is a great man, but also, that I don't like him, as he weakens me. Since the day Mother died, I promised myself I would never let anyone see my weakness. He has made me wonder about who I really am.

By the way, Wade, my cousin, just arrived at Cheshire. Father will send him to Hogwarts as soon as he is able. I hope he get sorted into Slytherin. It would make me sad to be away from him too much. I cannot wait for him to arrive. He spent summer with Aunt Katelynne in Hawaii, and their stay had to be delayed for a while. I am so happy for him. Either way, I guess I have to do Charms homework. Oh, talking about homework, I got 12 points for my Defense Agaisnt the Dark Arts homework! 12 POINTS! It made me happy, as I got the most points. I really want to do well in school.

Okay, off to do Charms homework! Wish me luck!
Love,
Lucy.

Last edited by Lucy Malfoy on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A Malfoy's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malfoy's Diary.   A Malfoy's Diary. EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:32 am

September 7, 2012

Dear Diary,
I'm sorry to have left you alone for so long. It's been hectic here at Hogwarts. I have a load of homework, and I haven't turned in all of it. There's also the fact that I have joined new classes, and met new people, and discovered many things.
Care of Magical Creatures and Divination are the two new classes I have joined. I love them both! It's very interesting to learn about the many creatures that Phoenix used to tell me about, and to see them in real life. By the way, I met a centaur. A real centaur! Professor Vega took us to the Forbidden Forest for our first lesson, and she introduced us to a centaur, whose name is Phrixus, who used to be friends with her from her time at Hogwarts. Can you believe it? If I were lucky enough to befriend a creature as majestic as them, I honestly don't know what I'd do. Professor Vega is really nice. She's the opposite of Professor Wayne. This is her first year teaching, and I guess that's why she seems nervous sometimes during class, but she knows how to treat us right, and how to keep us busy, which is something that I really like.
Divination is great too! Professor Evans seems very passionate about her subject, and that's always a good thing. On the first lesson we learned palmistry, and I had to read Keith's palm. I'm pretty sure I'm not a seer or anything, but I do know that he will accomplish great things. I really do enjoy these classes, they're the fun part of school Smile
Also, I met three other girls; Ella, Shah and Kathrine. Ella is very lovely. Shah, well, I haven't had the time to socialize with her as much as I'd like to, but she's very nice too. Kathrine, is....new here. I met her once, but she seemed nice too. Oh, I almost forgot. Ella's younger sister, Ellie, just arrived at Hogwarts. There was a tragedy in their family, but it was finally resolved, and Ellie was accepted into Hogwarts.
Oh, I need to put up a reminder to look up Rowena Ravenclaw and her library. James and Aurora have been researching it, out of pure curiousness, and it reminded me that Phoenix and Mom used to discuss about it. I don't think they knew anything for sure, since pretty much everything is unknown,but they heard the rumors and liked to talk about them. I, on the other hand, just want to learn more about it so that when I join James and Aurora on their quest, I won't look dumb. If I am to go on a search with two Ravenclaws, I need to be on their level. Knowledge-wise, I mean. Anyway, it's getting late. The light on the Common Room is dimming, and I haven't even had dinner yet, but I'm waiting for Wade. As soon as I have more to tell you, I will.

Love,
Lucy.

Last edited by Lucy Malfoy on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A Malfoy's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malfoy's Diary.   A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:01 am

December 10, 2012
Dear Diary,
I'm sorry I've left you alone. I really am. I've been very busy and all of my problems aren't really helping. First, Wade gets in trouble with Professor Wayne, who gives him detention and makes him write with a charmed quill that uses blood instead of ink. Then he used the Cruciatus on Wade, which was terrible. I still don't know what's gonna happen to him. I mean, the best that could happen to him right now is probably getting fired. I don't even think it's allowed to do such a thing, let alone do it at school and to a student. I feel so bad for Wade, he's been up in his room ever since. I hear him cry every night, and I know I should be strong, for both of us, but I love him too much and it kills me to see him like this. On the other hand, Ella's also been acting weird, and I don't know why. She's been skipping classes and that makes me really sad too. I miss both of them so much.
On a brighter note, I'm really enjoying classes and I look forward to Care of Magical Creatures. Not only is Miss Vega one of my favorite professor (let's not forget Professor Clark!) but we studied merpeople! Merpeople! Can you imagine? I can't wait to see what we study next Smile
Oh, talking about Professor Vega, did you know Wade has a crush on her? Hahaha, it made me laugh when he told me. I mean, she's too old for him, but he thinks it doesn't matter because he'll grow up, but that means she'll be older too. It all makes sense though, how he always talked so greatly of her, and how he loved her class and always found a way to bring her up in whatever conversation we were having. I hope she doesn't think it's strange. And I also hope Wade doesn't show it too much, or she could get in trouble.
Either way, I'm gonna go look for Ella. I'm really worried about her because I don't even know where she is now. At least I know Wade's up in his bed.

Love,
Lucy.

P.S.
Wish me luck in finding Ella, because I feel like I'm gonna need it.

Last edited by Lucy Malfoy on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A Malfoy's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malfoy's Diary.   A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:57 am

December 20, 2012
Dear Diary,
I found Ella. And I have terrible news. For one, her grandparents are Death Eaters. I know what she's going through, and it sucks. But to be honest, she was being completely selfish today. She was only thinking about herself and not her sister, which is so not like Ella at all. She even mentioned the possibility of joining. Can you believe that?! It would break me!
Also, Wade turning into a Death Eater himself was also brought up, and to be honest, that scares me more than anything else. I can't lose him. I can't lose Wade, I just can't. He's....my brother. I can't live and know that we can't talk to each other because of what he is. I...I can't even bear to think about it. Either way, on a brighter note, Professor Vega stood up for Wade after Professor Wayne gave him that terrible detention. He ended up hurting her badly, but Professor Clark helped her and I have to thank him for that. I can see that Professor Vega really cares for him, and that makes me like her a lot more than I already do. I have to go see what homework I have....but I'll write you later.

Love,
Lucy

Last edited by Lucy Malfoy on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A Malfoy's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malfoy's Diary.   A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:47 am

March 3rd, 2013

Dear Diary,
I'm very sorry to have left you alone for so long! I've been busy with Phoenix and school.
Either way, I'm back and I am now a second year! I passed the grade! Very Happy
I'm still taking Care of Magical Creatures with Professor Vega, although she's now teaching History of Magic also. I don't know why, and even though I love her, I miss Professor Clark terribly. He was always pushing me to do my best, and I guess that's why I gave him a special place in my heart. I hope he comes back someday.

Anyway, guess what? I've been hanging out with James more often now that we're on the search for the Library! The thought of just being near him gives me chills, and I hope he doesn't notice. Oh, we've gotten a note from Professor Umbranox to let us investigate in the Restricted Section, which is really exciting considering I've never been there. Imagine all the types of magic it holds! On another note, Aurora has left. She's sick, and despite not really knowing her I'm going to miss her. She was so excited about joining in our quest that it seems unfair she's going to miss it. I hope she gets better though! We have so much discovering to do!

Also, I've started work at Honeydukes with this really nice boy named Ryland. He's a first year here, I believe. He's a Gryffindor but he's very shy and awkward. I would have placed him in Ravenclaw, but you know what they say, the Sorting Hat never lies.
So, we've started Quidditch...sort of. And I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't make Team Captain. Since Professor Clark left, Professor Baxt took over as our Head of House and chose Aurelia as the captain. A first year! Can you belive that? It doesn't seem fair, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Oh, I have to go. I'm supposed to be working on some sort of project for Miss Vega.

Love,
Lucy

Last edited by Lucy Malfoy on Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A Malfoy's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malfoy's Diary.   A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:02 am

March 25th, 2013

Dear Diary,
There's a girl, Sydney Hale, who apparently has a huge crush on James. I'm trying not to let it bother me, but it's hard to see her throw herself at him all the time. She's only a year younger than us, but it's still awkward. She doesn't even seem like his type! I can't believe this. I've made a promise though, to be nice to her and to not even try to compete. I know, the Slytherin in me tells me to get her out of the game. But this isn't a game. James isn't some sort of prize to win. I mean, yes, he's a wonderful boy, but he's human.
Sometimes, I feel as if that's what this is to Sydney. A game. Just a game in which the one who gets the boy wins. That's stupid, nine-year-old thinking.
Either way, I've decided to ignore it. Hopefully it will turn out alright.

On another note, Professor Baxt has left and Professor Vega is now our new Head of House! Can you believe that?! It's a great change! Baxt didn't even give himself the chance to get to know us, and you know how nice and friendly Professor Vega is. We all love her, or at least I know Ellie, Wade and I do. Now that she's the new Head of House, I'm sure there will be changes in the Quidditch Team. I hope I still have a chance at being captain Smile

Because James has been absent, we've suspended the search for the Library for only a few weeks. He should be back soon, and I hope we can resume our search because I'm very interested in it! Also, I hope he doesn't include Sydney in this. I like having something that only Wade, Aurora, him and I know of.
I don't have anything else to write about, but I'll tell you as soon as I do! Smile

With love,
Lucy Andromeda.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A Malfoy's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malfoy's Diary.   A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:01 am

April 9th, 2013

Dear Diary,
Since James has left, we've had to postpone our quest for the library. It's sad to see things and then abandon them just like that. I can't blame him though, so I try to keep my hopes up that he comes back so we can continue our search. Oh, this reminds me. I'm now a Third Year! Isn't that great?! I've turned thirteen over the summer and Pheonix took me to New York! Not just me, though. Since Ryland came over with us for the summer, he came along with Wade and I. It was incredible to spend time with them. I wanted to visit Peter, but I was not allowed as Phoenix said it was dangerous if any of showed any signs of using magic accidentally.

On another note, Professor Vega has officially adopted Ella and Ellie. Can you imagine that?! They finally have a real family! I just wish she'd marry Mr. Greco already. I wonder what their last name would be. If they keep Fontayne, but add Vega, and then later add Greco....that would be fun to see! Either way, I'm very happy for them Smile

I will now take some time to trash-talk Sydney Hale. I don't like. AT ALL. She thinks everything is revolving around her and flirts with almost every guy she meets. It's just annoying. A few months ago, she was head over heels for James, but now she's acting like that towards Ryland. I can't believe her. At Wade and Aurelia's party, she made a scene because she apparently couldn't sing, or at least that's what I heard. She made a scene! She cried and called for everyone's attention. Most especifically, Ryland, Wade, Aylee, and Severine. Why on earth would Wade leave Shah just to go with her if not to make sure he was being a good party host? Wade barely knows her! And Ryland doesn't even remember her name! I don't understand her. Either way, she can act like that if she wants to. She's just making a fool of herself.

By the way, I really hope I can talk to Ella soon as I haven't had the chance to lately. I miss her.

With Love,
Lucy Andromeda Malfoy
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A Malfoy's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malfoy's Diary.   A Malfoy's Diary. EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:50 am

May 11th , 2013

Dear Diary,
I've been in and out of school lately; apparently, Phoenix needs to take me out of classes whenever he's got something to deal with. It's starting to annoy me, to be honest with you.
James still isn't back, which still saddens me because we're not going to keep our search going.
Seriously, when is he coming back? It's starting to be awkward now since we don't really have a story to follow.
By the way, Wade and Shah still haven't had their first date. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. I'm going to bug him about asking her out again soon! I love you
Either way, it was nice to be back for a few days! I hope I have more to tell you once I fully get back!

With Love,
Lucy Andromeda Malfoy
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A Malfoy's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malfoy's Diary.   A Malfoy's Diary. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:29 am

September 21st, 2013

Dear Diary,
I'm awfully sorry to have neglected you over the past few months. Life's been incredibly busy at the moment, however, I am back to writing and telling you about my life every day. Let me begin with this:
Wade has gotten more weird as time passes. I'm not talking about the kind of weird when he simply acts stupidly trying to be funny. I'm talking about the fact that he spent countless days locked away in his room during summer vacation. He would only come out when he was hungry, and even then, he only came out for a midnight snack. There was this one time, before school started, that I noticed Wade was really getting himself in trouble. I overheard a conversation between him and Ryland, and at that moment, I was more proud that Ryland was my relative. I have never felt so ashamed of Wade.

"It's only fair for me to be around my kind." Wade had said, opening the fridge to get the carton of milk out. "I can't be seen around muggle-borns, or half-bloods for that matter." Ryland shifted his weight to his left leg uncomfortably as Wade spoke. "I'm  not a pure-blood." Ryland recalled, to which Wade smiled.  "You've been accepted into our family. I must learn to make you an exception."

I honestly never thought I could ever be ashamed of Wade. I never thought I would ever stop and think of him as a monster. He's changing, and I can feel myself being left behind. This time, however, I don't want to follow his lead. I've chosen the path of an Auror, and if Wade wants to choose a drastically different one for himself I know I can't stop him.

On another note, I gave up fully on the James subject. It's simply been too long since I last saw him that I can feel myself drifting away from him. I don't even know what will happen with our quest for the Library. I guess it's over. Either way, I saw Peter again this past summer for my birthday, and I couldn't help but realize what a great friend he's been. He was there in first grade when no one wanted to have lunch with me, and he was there when I was shipped off to Europe to attend Hogwarts. Most importantly, he was there when Wade nor anyone else could be. I'm not saying I'm falling for him, because despite the fact that I'm starting to forget about James I still think about what could have been.

Enough of depressing talk. It's driving me insane to even think about James. Let's talk about my birthday! It went great, it really did. I appreciate Wade putting the party together, yet I can't shake the disgust I feel towards him now away. I really enjoyed spending the evening with great people! Phoenix wouldn't stop talking about how wonderful everyone was!
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A Malfoy's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malfoy's Diary.   A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:04 am

October 21st, 2013

Dear Diary,
Oh, what can I say? Wade and Ryland had a fight. And I'm sure that even though Wade is great with magic, it was him that received most of the blows. Where Ryland lacks in magical ability, he makes up for in physical strength. That's what I'm most scared of. If something like this happens again, Ryland will definitely harm Wade as he has never once been in a fight. Ryland, on the other hand, grew up fighting for food!

On another unrelated note, I'm having a relatively bad evening. Sydney was at the party Wade threw for Halloween. It's not that I didn't expect it, it's that she's always going after a boy, and I'm sure this time it's my brother. He recently had an outing with Auden and Aylee, which he enjoyed very much apparently. Except Sydney apparently showed up in the middle of it all. He won't say anything bad about her because they're "friends", but as long as she doesn't try to get with Ryland everything will be safe with us. The moment she makes a move, I swear she'll see my worst side. I have no intention of letting the Malfoys get themselves interlocked with the Hales. God forbid.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

A Malfoy's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malfoy's Diary.   A Malfoy's Diary. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:28 am

December 1st

Dear Diary,
Well. I can't say I hate my life because that would be whining. How about I say I hate the situation I'm in. Yes, father says that sounds better. Or at least he did so in a letter. He sends me updates from time to time, mostly almost every week, but I don't want to hear about his newspaper job or some random Muggles he met while out in London. He's gotten the habit of befriending strangers and inviting them home. They rarely show up, and when they do, Phoenix cleans the house up in a second.

Which reminds me, I am no longer with Peter. He's too...demanding? We're still good friends, and he'll be my date if I'm invited to Professor Vega's wedding, but that's practically all we can be. I can't like some else, I noticed, while missing James as much as I do. It's been two terms. Two terms. You would think I'd be over him by now. Life is unfair, but I'm sure I can handle it. I just can't stop thinking about it! He's sick and could possibly die at any second!

Now that we're talking about love...I know who my brother likes! Aylee! He likes Aylee! I think they'd be very good together, though I'm not sure if she knows about the werewolf part of him. Apparently, he could very well turn into one at any moment, since he was attacked while Mr. Wolffe was in his animal state. I'm still waiting for that to happen, so when it does, I'll have to see what Phoenix decides. At the moment, he's only eating raw meat and a lot of vegetables. He completely gave up on sweets which is fine since he was never into candy as much as the rest of us. He's been using the punching bag in his room more often, and I'm afraid he's gotten stronger. He's still the same height, but something about him seems...off. People like Aylee or Auden might not notice it because they don't see him all the time. But I do, and I can see the difference in him.

I'll keep you updated on Ryland, but I want to tell you about Wade now. He left us. He's gone and no longer living under our roof. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hate him. I hate him for being selfish and for putting all of our family in danger. I hate him for leaving me and Ryland like we're nothing and going to meet a man who didn't even want him in the first place. He didn't want him when he was young, why would he want him now? Actually, don't answer that one. I know why he left.

By the way, we're going to France to visit Ryland's old orphanage and see what we can do to help. The place recently burned down and many of his childhood friends were left on the streets. We're going in a few weeks, so I'll put up the pictures I take. Oh, also, Wade is coming with us. Ryland invited him. CAN YOU IMAGINE? I refuse to talk to him properly until he acts like a man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Malfoy's Diary. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Malfoy's Diary.   A Malfoy's Diary. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Malfoy's Diary.
Page 1 of 1