Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Diary of a Jen EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Diary of a Jen EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Diary of a Jen EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Diary of a Jen EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Diary of a Jen EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Diary of a Jen EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Diary of a Jen EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Diary of a Jen EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Diary of a Jen EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Diary of a Jen EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Diary of a Jen EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Diary of a Jen EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Diary of a Jen EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Diary of a Jen EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Diary of a Jen EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Diary of a Jen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character
::
Activity: Assistant Unspeakable

Diary of a Jen Empty
PostSubject: Diary of a Jen   Diary of a Jen EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:32 pm

In the bottom of Jennifer's sock drawer (there are a lot of socks in there), there is a small, emerald green book, with a very realistic drawing of a snake pinned to the cover. On it, it says 'Read this and I will kill severely injure you (I'm working on my anger issues)'.

Dear Diary,

So, YOU. You decided to steal my little silver key and break in to my diary. Well, I warn you. Stop now and no-one gets hurt. Except you. I have a FINGERPRINT detector, I swear. BTW, I'm s'posed to be writing in this diary to control my issues, NOT because I'm a prissy.

Anyway, I'm in a good mood 'cause I got sorted into Slytherin. Not that I was unsure about whether I'd get into the best house or anything. Plus, I managed to pack my whole sock collection in my suitcase. I was worried they wouldn't all fit, but I sat on the trunk until the zip would do up. Because Leila said I wasn't allowed to use magic. Which I don't get. But it's fun to jump up and down on a case, so I was alright.

Yours unfaithfully,
Jen

P.S- I can't take this any more. I'm not that type of girl to pour out all her soppy crushes and dreams and hopes and feelings in a stupid book. So I'm probably never gonna write in this STUPID book ever again.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

Diary of a Jen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Jen   Diary of a Jen EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Dear Diary,

SO, you're probably wondering why I'm writing in you again. It's not complicated. I owled Leila (my adoptive mother and guidence counciller). She replied straight away, attaching my lucky beanie to the letter, which said that it would help me in the long run, bla bla bla. I've had my lucky beanie since I was a kid and it is SO lucky. It's awesome. Almost as awesome as me.

Hogwarts is cool, but giant too. I don't think I'll ever be able to find my way around the place. I haven't made any friends yet, but that's 'cause I haven't met anyone GOOD enough to be my friend. So yeah. I brought a new pair of soccks for my collection today, super cool ones. Guess what? They have SPORKS on them!!! I can wear them with my spork t-shirt. Despite this good news, my lucky socks (moustauce ones) have gone missing. Gotta go and find them.

Yours unfaithfully,
Jen

P.S Maybe they've been stolen. Gonna go and be a detective. xx
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

Diary of a Jen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Jen   Diary of a Jen EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Dear Diary,

GRRRRRRRRR. Still haven't found my favorite socks. Definetely been stolen. I never lose things - I'm tpo organised. When I find who did it, I will grab my baseball bat and hit them with it OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I AM SO ANGRY. This doesn't help my issues in the slightest, I tell you.

Plus, to feed my anger-ness more, I CANNOT find my way around these STAIRS. Thee castle itself is fine, pretty simple and everything, but the stairs keep MOVING. I don't like change. They should stay the same so I can always find my way. Someone should enchant them to STAY STILL.

YOURS ANGRILLY,
Jen [I'm gonna kill whoever did this] Moss

P.S GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

Diary of a Jen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Jen   Diary of a Jen EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Dear Diary,

I AM ANGRY. THEY HAVE BEEN STOLEN. I WANT THE THEIF DEAD. NOW.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I AM GOING TO FIND THE CULPRIT.

Love Jen
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

Diary of a Jen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Jen   Diary of a Jen EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Dear Diary,

The socks still haven't been found. Sad

Professor Vega is MEAN. I didn't understand her instructions properly so she made me do the paper again. ALL OVER AGAIN. I AM SO IRRITATED.

Jen

OOC- I mean no disrespect, Professor. Excuse Jen. She's a monster.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

Diary of a Jen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Jen   Diary of a Jen EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:16 pm

Dear Diary,

You're probably wondering why I haven't written to you in weeks and weeks. That's because I have more important things on my mind. Stop being so selfish and just listen to my problems like a good Diary's supposed to, because I bet they're ten times worse than yours, you mean pig.

Okay, so this morning an owl came from my adopted Auntie this morning. Guess what? My fake parents are dead. There's this horrible guilty feeling in my heart that I can't get rid of. I've always been pretty moody and mean towards them, but they've always put up with me and tried to help me in any way they can. The last time I wrote to them, the last sentence was too horrible to write down now. I never got the chance to say goodbye, as it's not like I was expecting them to die suddenly. I think I'm gonna throw up.

I'm going to go and talk to the Headmistress about what's going to happen with me now. I guess I'm an orphan. Well, I was one before but now there's nobody left to look after me.

Jen

P.S - I found those socks last week. Some idiot hid them under my bed. I'm not gonna bother trying to find out who, though.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Moss
Adult
Jennifer Moss

My Character

Diary of a Jen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Jen   Diary of a Jen EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 8:57 pm

Dear Diary,

Sixth year feels so old. Really old. I think the last time I wrote in this was first year, actually. I almost feel like a new person. Apparently some of my anger issues have disappeared. But I'm not convinced. I still have all of my sock collection. I'm like the same person. But better. I think I'm a bit nicer...no, not nicer, more intelligent. But don't worry, I'm still plotting. As a kid, most of my friends wanted to be ballet dancers or something. I wanted to rule the world. I haven't completely given up on that. I want power.

Anyway, the reason I'm writing to you is because....this diary's getting dusty and old, so I might as well make use of it. Not because I really want to or anything, though, so don't worry. I suppose I may write again at some point in the near future, if I have time with all the studying I'm going to have to do.

~ New and Improved Jen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diary of a Jen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diary of a Jen   Diary of a Jen Empty

Back to top Go down

Diary of a Jen
Page 1 of 1