Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Veela Diary EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Veela Diary EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Veela Diary EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Veela Diary EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Veela Diary EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Veela Diary EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Veela Diary EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Veela Diary EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Veela Diary EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Veela Diary EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Veela Diary EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Veela Diary EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Veela Diary EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Veela Diary EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Veela Diary EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Veela Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darcy Wilde
Adult
Darcy Wilde

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor-Year 7, Head Girl

The Veela Diary Empty
PostSubject: The Veela Diary   The Veela Diary EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 11:17 pm

7th of August

Dear Diary

The days have been so boring this summer, as my mother has been on business trips all the time, so I figured I needed somewhere to place all my thoughts if I didn't get to speak them. In other words, I bought a diary. I've never had one, and I don't really know what to write in this thing. But hey, I'll just try the general stuff.

I'm 13 years old, and I have just finished my second year at Hogwarts. Or... Just and just. It's been quite a few weeks. Actually, it's only three weeks until the next term starts, and I can barely wait. I mean, this is so boring! I wish my mother could start and try to plan a bit better. Honestly, seven business trips during the summer, the only time when I'm even home? Not... Cool.

Of course, I get it. Sure she has to do what she can when she can it, but even so. I wish I'd gotten to see more of my mother. She'll be home the whole last week of the summer, though! So I'm looking forward to that. Like going to Diagon Alley and shop and stuff. I am actually smiling at the thought.

Hm... Maybe I should buy a new pen. This one is obviously singing its last notes. Or dancing its last dance. Or whatever. But I should buy a new one. Maybe a green feather this time. I really like that color. Or maybe a red one! I mean, really, I am a Gryffindor. It would be really cool! It might take some attention though... And as if I need more of that...

Oh, wow. That sounded horribly deceited. I'm not. Deceited I mean. I just recently figured out that due to my half-Veela blood, some people are influenced by my appearance. And I didn't know that. I'm not a perceptive person, so I don't notice everything that goes on around me, like some people seem to think. I've known a few people who didn't like me, because they thought I used my charm. I didn't even know I had it.

But enough about that! It only drags me down, so I won't talk about it! Now, I want to talk about people in my school.

Recently, I met Ryland and Lucy Malfoy. We had a really nice time together and I really like Lucy. She's brilliant. And Ryland... Well, he's kind of the older brother I never had. He's amazing. I trust him completely when it comes to my own safety, but sometimes, I have the feeling that he can be quite ... untrustworthy. After he hit that guy, Wade, I've been a bit uncertain about his character. Even though I trust him. And I'd never want to lose him as my friend, but even so... Who is he really?

There's a few other people that I like a lot, even though I'm not sure if they even care that I'm alive. I find Aylee to be a really nice person, despite how rushed she was to leave when she confronted me about being a Veela. Not in a cruel way, of course! Just stating the fact. And she seemed to be only pointing out the bad sides of being a Veela, so I tried to contradict that, and tell her more about what it was, but I think she thought she had offended me or something, and she left in quite a hurry. Sort of annoying, really, but I guess it's very understandable.

Her brother, Kynan, is also a really nice guy. I haven't really spoken to him in a while, and I should probably get around to doing that. I hope we can be great friends, really, he seems like a decent and kind person. A bit silent, maybe, but sheesh! He's in my house, so I had better start talking to him. We're, like, on the same team and all!

I also met another girl. Morgana Gaunt. I've never encountered such a cruel and monotone girl in my entire life (though I am only 13). Honestly... I joined her compartment on the Hogwarts Express to go back home this summer and she was such a ... a bitch. Yes! I said it! Okay, so fine! Maybe she might win on better acquaintance, I don't know. But the first impression sure as hell wasn't a good one. But I am going to try again, and I am going to get to see the nice side of her. The overprotective one. I'm a hundred percent sure she's got one!

And then there's Evan. How do I explain Evan? He's sort of the most misunderstood person alive. But he's so kind. And so nice. And just brilliant! He's without a doubt my best friend, and he was also there when I met Morgana on the Express. He's also been a sort of savior from my boredom this summer, as we've kept in touch and sent letters to each other. I really look forward to seeing him again.

But I think that a goal for next year is to make some more friends. I love people a lot, and I want to know them, and I really hope that people will like me as well!

Love,
Darcy
Back to top Go down

The Veela Diary
Page 1 of 1