Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. Empty
PostSubject: The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does.   The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:49 am

She knew her brother came here often, so that's why she decided to talk to him here. She was feeling self conscious about everything that was happening, and she knew he was feeling terrible too. They both needed time to get away, and Phoenix wouldn't take them out of school anymore as they would both miss a lot when they left for France. She walked alongside Ryland, wondering what he was thinking at the moment.

He'd been lovesick for a while, and so had she but for different reasons. They were both divided up in Wade's situation; Ryland still kept in touch with him, whereas Lucy hated him for his recent actions.
Ryland needed to know he had a big probability of turning into a werewolf, and Lucy needed to know he made the right decisions.

It was all chaos now, and Lucy and Ryland were both in the middle of it. "How do we get up there?" she asked as they reached the tower. She herself had never been there, so it was all new to her.

OOC: I have permission to godmod Ryland in this post. Jay knows about it Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does.   The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does. EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:52 am

OOC: I'm sorry I put this off. I was being lazy Razz

Walking next to Lucy was too familiar that he didn't bother asking why he was supposed to be following her. Like usual, he went along with what his sister said. "We climb the stairs, of course." he said as he headed around the tower, finding the door that led them to the top. He climbed quickly, longing to be in the perfect place, his sanctuary in other words.
Back to top Go down

The Heart Chooses Better Than The Mind Does.
Page 1 of 1