Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Quill Work (Evan and Aoife)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sparkle

Sparkle

My Character
::
Activity:

Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quill Work (Evan and Aoife)   Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Sparkle was a little upset again. Why did Evan have to be her owner? The answer was, of course, because he was the one who purchased her in Magical Menagerie, and it was quite an improvement in her life. But this girl obviously seemed like a better owner. Or the girl who had just left. Or Darcy. There was a plenty of better owners, actually.

But now Sparkle had to do as Evan asked, and he wanted her to leap into the bag. Reluctantly, she obeyed. She liked Evan despite he wasn't her dream owner. He wasn't that bad after all, he just asked too much and liked to be in control. Tolerable.
Back to top Go down
Evan Williams

Evan Williams

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw Dropout

Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quill Work (Evan and Aoife)   Quill Work (Evan and Aoife) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:28 pm

"Good cat," Evan said quietly when Sparkle disappeared in the bag. "Okay, Aoife, see you at the party. Or maybe earlier, if I'm lucky. Now it's time for me to get some cool books!" By "cool books" Evan meant, of course, Martin Miggs the Mad Muggle comics. They were obviously the best, because they
a) Represented wizards' view on muggles. French muggles. Perhaps a little exaggerated, but still
b) Contained pictures. Lots of them
c) Were hilarious

Evan took his TARDIS bag and prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down

Quill Work (Evan and Aoife)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2