Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Back to the Office (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Wizengamot Member, Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor

Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the Office (Open)   Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Thaor listened with interest as Jeremy spoke about Spain, Perhaps we can take a trip there sometime, I'm sure spending a year there, you would know all the best spots to visit. he said as he waited for Jeremy to inform him what the letter said.

It was a bittersweet feeling that he felt when Jeremy told himhe could visit his father. He didn't know what he would say when he was face to face with the man who single handedly tore his life apart. He murdered his mother and siblings, and ultimately left Thaor alone in this world from the age of sixteen. Very good, I think I'll head over there this afternoon then. Are you available?
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/durmstrangv4
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Office (Open)   Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:13 pm

"No." Curt and NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. "There's always guidebooks," Jeremy smirked. He was pretty proud of himself. Even without the morning coffee, he was still able to make sarcastic remarks. But that coffee was coming soon. He was almost back to his usual self anyway, but there was a cafe a couple of meters away and who wouldn't take advantage of that? EVERY MORNING.

This afternoon. Jeremy did have a lot of paperwork to do. "Hmm, I think so. I'll just need to finish off some things this morning." BUT ONLY IF THAOR LEFT RIGHT NOW SO HE COULD HAVE COFFEE AND START WORK.
Back to top Go down
Thaorson Kam Elddirs

My Character
Activity: Adult, Wizengamot Member, Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Office (Open)   Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Thaor smiled as Jeremy denied his offer to go to Spain. He hadn't expected the Minister to agree to go. Well, should you ever change your mind, I'm always up for the next great adventure. he said with a smile.

Thaor checked his pocketwatch. Merlins beard, is that the time already? he said shocked that so much time had passed. I'm afraid I must be going Minister, I'll send an owl when I'm on my way to Azkaban, but for now, I'm late for a meeting. he said as he stood, took three steps, spun on the spot, and disappeared with a faint 'crack'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.z13.invisionfree.com/durmstrangv4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Office (Open)   Back to the Office (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to the Office (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2