Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford Empty
PostSubject: The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford   The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:11 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Welcome to the Offices of the Minister of Magic, all issues and concerns may be brought here and of course a visit is always welcome. Post new threads in my office [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down

The Office Of The Minister Of Magic, Jeremy Rufford
Page 1 of 1