Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Rufford

Jeremy Rufford

My Character
::
Activity: Adult, Minister for Magic

[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford Empty
PostSubject: [Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford   [Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:38 pm

GENERAL INFORMATION

Character name: Jeremy Rufford
Birthday: July 30, 1970

Blood status (Pure-Blood, Muggle-born, Half-Blood): Pure blood
Ethnicity/nationality: British
Place of birth/residence: London, England

Education (what school did you character go to): Hogwarts
Former House (if you went to Hogwarts): Slytherin
What job are you planning to get?(please just type a “ - “ if you are not sure yet): Ministry of Magic

BACKGROUND

Family background and description (Not too detailed but do not make it short):
Jeremy was born to a wizard father and a witch mother. He grew up all his life knowing he is a wizard. His father died when he was 10, since he wasn't hunting death eaters during the second wizarding war. He grew up mostly with his mother and attended Hogwarts at the age of 11.
Personal history (what happened to your character until his current age, at least a paragraph about this, also this section requires to be constantly updated):
Jeremy attended Hogwarts from 1981-1992, and during that time, he was a prefect during his fifth year and became Head Boy during his seventh. He was always great at being a leader. After he left Hogwarts, he was able to find a job at the ministry of magic, training to become an auror, even though he was young, he never gave up and trusted others to push him hard until he gets it right.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Physical Appearance (what your character looks like: this will help others visualize him or her while role-playing):
Jeremy is tall, very handsome appearance, a good build, and has no wrinkles for his age.

Personality (strengths, weaknesses, traits, flaws, interests, what does he or she love? hate? write a bit about each)
Jeremy is very modest, and he is fair man, and even when he gets angry, he doesn't show it physically or emotionally, he keeps it inside himself. His weaknesses are disloyalty, and people who lie a lot.

Boggart (your character's greatest fear): His mother dead.
Mirror of Erised (your character's greatest wish): To become minister of magic
Patronus (the form your character's Patronus takes): A phoenix
Amortentia (what the potion would smell like for your character, meaning what he or she finds most attractive): Orange juice and his favorite food.

Additional information (anything else you want to add about your character):
How you found the forum: My other user is 'James Wayne'
Role-play example (at least 100 words). Role-play as your character in any situation you want.
It was Jeremy's first day in the ministry of magic. He got on the fireplace of his house and took the green powder and shouted, "Ministry of Magic headquarters!" and in a green fiery wave, he was gone. Blake entered the ministry of magic, finding a big and crowded place, with a great fountain in the middle known as the Fountain of Magical Brethren. He hurried through the crowd and found a long desk with a lot of workers. He approached the nearest one. "Excuse me, can you tell me where I might find the Aurors Office?" The man responded him. "Thank you." he said as he walked away. "So now I must go to the second level and find the aurors room." Blake muttered under his breathe. He found the room and started his auror training, and by the end of the day, he felt he did great, now just for 3 years of it.

Thank you for Applying
Your application has been accepted and your character was registered as an adult. You can now apply for a Job. Don't forget to read the Adult Guide and the Adult Rules Book.
Back to top Go down

[Adult Application] Jeremy Rufford
Page 1 of 1