Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3)

Go down 
+2
James Riddle
Ambrosius Umbranox
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3)   Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:27 pm

James took the chocolate and gave Professor Umbranox a grateful glance before he made his way towards the back of the room. He was relieved and delighted to have repelled the Boggart, yet he avoided the gazes of his friends, wondering what their thoughts were after what they had just witnessed.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3)   Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:24 am

A wide-eyed Lucy stared in awe as she realized what James' biggest fear was. During the encounter with the boggart, she could see all of his emotions flashing on his face, and when they came out, condemning James into believing he wasn't a wizard, Lucy gasped as she saw herself among them.
This new version of herself was not like she was now. This Lucy had bright blonde hair, the way she did when she first started, and her gray eyes were simply terrifying, the way she never wanted them to look; they were full of judgement.

Lucy's gaze then turned to the new Professor, and she couldn't help notice how real it all looked. The Professor's usual frightening features were enhanced, and the only thing that seemed unreal was his gaze. For a second, even she felt threatened even though she was sure that such a thing would never happen to her.

Despite what the other Lucy was saying, Lucy hoped that James would perform the spell soon. She wouldn't bear seeing him fail because she knew how embarrassed and disappointed he would be, and she couldn't see that. After seeing him perform the spell, and seeing Professor Umbranox turn into a wooden clown, Lucy smiled. Still recovering, Lucy headed towards James and smiled at him.
"You did great." she said, "Maybe you should start applying for Auror. Not many can face their fears like that." Taking a spot next to him, she took a bit out of her chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3)   Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:13 pm

"Thanks" James replied as Lucy joined him. He was deeply relieved that her attitude towards him apparently hadn't changed after what she had seen. "But facing this once is amply enough, I don't feel like having to deal with it every day." He gave her a warm smile, then took a bite of his own chocolate. 

"Are you okay?" he wondered, seeing that she still seemed slightly flustered by the task. "That fire... it looked really terrible. But I'm sure that you'll manage to defeat it. You just have to convince yourself it's not real. That worked for me at least." he added, hoping that it would be any help.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3)   Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Lucy's lips curled into half a smile, "I'm okay." She did feel a bit tired and weak, but she had to face her Boggart at the end of class, and she planned on being successful. "If I'm going to be an Auror, I have to do much better than this." she admitted, "But thanks for the advice."

"I wouldn't do that to you. Or to anyone else." She said after a few minutes of silence had passed. She meant the words also, and she wanted James to be able to hear the sincerity in them.
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3)   Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:48 pm

"You're one of the most determined persons I know." he assured her. "I'm sure this Boggart will be just a minor obstacle in your path towards becoming an Auror."

"I know. I would never think that you would." he replied gravely. Even though she came from an ancient pure-blood family, James knew that Lucy would never think of half-bloods or muggle-borns as inferior in any way. Yet despite that conviction, it seemed that some distant corner of his mind clung to that irrational fear. 
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3)   Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:58 pm

"Thanks." she smiled as she took another bite of her chocolate bar. She took a few minutes to look around, wondering who was going next, and thinking about where Wade was. Somehow, she had a bad a feeling about what would happen when he confronted his boggart.

"I'm willing to bet you did think of it while it was happening." she admitted, thinking her words were a bit rude, she continued, "It's hard for anyone to face what they fear most and not be victims of the effects."
Back to top Go down
James Riddle
Adult
James Riddle

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3)   Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:39 pm

"I was, at first." James confessed, staring at the cupboard. He could still see the deformed vision of Lucy and the others chanting in front of it. "I guess that sometimes, no matter how hard you want believe in something, seeing what you dread come to life before your eyes is enough to make you doubt." Still avoiding her gaze, he sought comfort in the chocolate.

"But you were the one who helped me overcome it." he said after a moment, glancing at her. "Remember when I managed to petrify you last term? Well, that made me realize that not all my spells were such a failure, despite what the Boggart was saying." he added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3)   Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:58 pm

Wade nervously approached the boggart, and dreaded for that moment in which everyone would see what he feared the most. The black cloud-like boggart began to morph into spider-like creature, with a round body and eight thin, hairy legs. 

That's not that bad, I can live with that. He whispered, glad that it wasn't as serious as James' fear. However, soon after he had made up his mind to perform the spell, the spider began to morph into something else. This time, Wade had trouble figuring out what it was, though after the veil-like flowing cloak appeared and the spider began to take a more humanly shape, Wade was sure of what it was. It was approximately two or three meters tall, skeleton-like, and cold air suddenly hit Wade. He knew the spell to make these creatures go away, Phoenix had taught him, but Wade had not yet been able to produce a Patronus, so his only option was the charm required in class.  He wasn't going to faint like Lucy did, and he most certainly wasn't going to let his fears get the best of his time as it had happened with James. 

"Ridikulus!" Wade exclaimed, closing his eyes in concentration. The next few seconds were made up of only the disappearance of the cold air and depressing atmosphere, and then he decided to open his eyes as quickly as he could. The Dementor was no longer there, and in its place a giant Halloween ghostly decoration stood. The face on the accent was the best; it had a big, bright, friendly smile, and it's eyes were big and innocent. 
Wade smiled to himself, looking back at Professor Umbranox to see who would go next.
Back to top Go down
Ambrosius Umbranox
Adult
Ambrosius Umbranox

My Character
Activity: Adult, Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor, Head of Ravenclaw House

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3)   Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:11 pm

The moment he felt the temperature in the room drop and the dark hooded figure materialize in front of his student, Ambrosius aimed his wand at the creature. However, Wade Malfoy remained perfectly calm and managed to defeat the Boggart from the first attempt.

"Very impressive, mister Malfoy. Dementors are very dangerous, their very essence being fear, and not many wizards can boast about encountering one and remaining unscathed. This may be a weaker version of the real creature, yet you have demonstrated an uncommon serenity when facing it. Ten points for Slytherin and a piece of chocolate for you."

"Unfortunately, today's lesson has come to an end." Ambrosius announced after having locked the Boggart back into the cupboard. "Miss Malfoy, I am aware that I promised you would have the opportunity to have another try, yet we sadly lack time. If you wish, you can come to my office in order to practice."
Back to top Go down
Wade Malfoy
Admin
Admin
Wade Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Dark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3)   Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:11 am

Trying not to let his arrogant side show, Wade simply smiled and took the chocolate bar the Professor gave him. As the man spoke, Wade's eyes scanned the classroom for Lucy. Where had the girl gone? After seeing her fainting scene just a few moments ago, he lost track of her.

He quietly searched for a few seconds upon finally seeing her standing next to James in the back of the room. How can she stand so close to him?! He thought, After what we just saw! 
Feeling a strange anger pass through him, he called out. "Luc! Let's not be late to class please." 

As they walked out, Wade's mind ran through the many reasons as to why he would think such things about James. Had it really been because James was that scared of what people thought of him? Or was it, maybe, because he was a Muggle-Born?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3)   Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson One - Boggarts (Year III - Term 3)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2