Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Track of Time EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Track of Time EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Track of Time EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Track of Time EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Track of Time EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Track of Time EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Track of Time EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Track of Time EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Track of Time EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Track of Time EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Track of Time EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Track of Time EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Track of Time EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Track of Time EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Track of Time EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Track of Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Track of Time   Track of Time EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:45 am

Gabrielle had several books spread out across the table. Each one was marked with a small piece of parchment, marginal notes written across, and her field journal was open; a half-done sketch of a certain creature decorated the two pages. Gabrielle yawned before continuing to read..."It was thought that this species never existed. It is rumored that its birth began as a tall-tale to scare the young children, like the bed-time stories told by our parents. Strangely, sightings of these beasts still happen today. Whether they exist or are a figment of our imagination, no one knows."

"If only there was a chance to find out," the girl mused, half asleep. It was getting late, and she was [one of] the last of the students in the Great Hall. Taking a break, Gabrielle glanced around and stretched. Her muscles were much more stiff than she thought. Maybe it was time to call it a night, she wondered.

She shook her head. "Just one more chapter."
Back to top Go down

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track of Time   Track of Time EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Rebecca walked down the Great Hall, wondering if there was a place anywhere where she could eat. It was packed, everyone eating as much as they could before they headed off to their common rooms. The Gryffindor somehow found herself at the Hufflepuff table where there was an empty seat next to a blonde. Rebecca didn't know her, neverthless, she decided to sit next to her. If she kept wandering around, all places would be taken.

"Hello," Rebecca said to Hufflepuff who appeared to be reading.
Back to top Go down

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track of Time   Track of Time EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:57 am

Gabrielle's head snapped in the direction of the voice. Her mouth curved upward as she saw it was another student -- a Gryffindor, in fact. She bit her lip, thinking, before quickly closing the books to make room at the table for her. Her movements were like twitches, quick but sort of like a stutter, making her clumsy as she knocked over a bowl of fruit.

"Sorry,just trying to get in a little more studying." she smile apologetically. She had cleaned up her mess and now was patting the seat next to her. "I'm Gabrielle, by the way. Gabrielle Aminev."
Back to top Go down

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track of Time   Track of Time EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:18 am

"Nice to meet you, Gabrielle. I'm Rebecca," the Gryffindor answered, smiling. She bent over to pick up the bowl of fruit and setting it back on the table. "Do you have some pop quiz or something?" Rebecca asked. She usually didn't study unless she had an important exam. When she wasn't studying, she was usually outside. She spent almost everyday outside.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
::
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track of Time   Track of Time EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:03 am

Lucy's now brunette hair trailed behind her as she walked up to the Slytherin table, smiling brightly, when she suddenly spotted Rebecca and another student. With a moment's hesitation, she decided to go ahead and eat at the Hufflepuff table for once.
"Hey Rebecca." she said with a smile as she took a seat in front of them. "I'm Lucy Malfoy." she said to the blonde who seemed to have been studying. "What year are you in?" her question came as soon as she realized she couldn't remember the books the girl had laid out on the table.
Back to top Go down

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track of Time   Track of Time EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:58 am

"Oh, no! No quiz or test!" Gabrielle said quickly, slightly embarrassed. It wasn't for a class but mere curiousity. Research before the adventure quickly rolled through her mind. "Not even for a term project," she admitted. "Before I came to Hogwarts, my dad was telling me about all the creatures that reside in the Forbidden Forest." She moved her arms, giving Rebecca a better view of her notes. "It's rumored that the Forbidden Forest has more rare creatures within its green bushes than any known area." Her hands were nearly jumping as she started to explain.

Gabrielle was momentarily distracted by a new presence. She returned to the smile to the newcomer, a brunette, at the table. She bit her lip at Lucy's question. There was an exciting energy taking over, leaving her wide awake. She hadn't really tried to make friends, so chatting with kids around her age was a new experience."Gabrielle Aminev. First Year."

Last edited by Gabrielle E. Aminev on Tue May 14, 2013 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track of Time   Track of Time EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:24 am

"Hi Lucy!" Rebecca exclaimed brightly as the Slytherin joined them. Then she looked back at Gabrielle. "I don't think it's useful studying rare creatures that you can't see... students aren't allowed in the forest without a teacher," She flashed a glance at Lucy, remembering the time when they were almost going to go in there. Unfortunately, the trip had been ruined by Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track of Time   Track of Time EmptyTue May 14, 2013 2:24 am

OCC: Lucy's actually pretty short for her age.... Smile

"Nice to meet you Gabrielle." Lucy said as her lips curled into a smile. "I'm a Third Year. Though I'll be turning 14 at the end of the term." Taking a slice of bread and placing it on her plate, she contemplated her food choices. "Have you ever had that?" she pointed at some mousse-like substance with a yellowish color while eyeing it cautiously.

After Rebecca mentioned the Forest, Lucy glanced at her only to find the younger girl already looking at her. Lucy's smirk was now full on her face. "It doesn't stop students from going." After a few beats, the question she'd been wanting to ask came out of her before she could stop it. "Would you like to go? Sydney's not here to ruin our plans anymore. I haven't even seen her around."
Back to top Go down

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track of Time   Track of Time EmptyTue May 14, 2013 6:16 am

"I don't know what it is..." Rebecca answered, peering closely at what Lucy was pointing at. "Custard?" She suggested.

Then she looked up at the Slytherin, grinning misheviously. Lucy had a good point, she hadn't seen Sydney around lately. "Okay, I'll give it a shot." Then she looked at Gabrielle. The girl could easily ruin their plans herself. Rebecca then started to feel nervous. "How about you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track of Time   Track of Time EmptyTue May 14, 2013 10:58 am

OOC: Sorry, will correct.

Gabrielle's face dropped when Rebecca said students weren't allowed in the Forbidden Forest. "That's...too bad." She sighed. All this research, and it was a waste. Her brows furrowed a bit, already formulating plans to somehow make it to the forest despite the rule. She swished her wrists, her fingers tapped against her palms; an imaginary energy crackled and pop in a sort of restlessness.

Her head suddenly snapped towards the strange food Lucy pointed to. She studied it for a moment and then shook her head. "No idea." Gabrielle shrugged. She had lost her appetite within her research and had only nibbled at tonight's dinner.

As she continued to stare at the mystery food, her ears perked at Lucy's question. "You mean it?" Her voice was showered with excitement. "You'll both go to the forest? I mean, I'd love to!" She smiled at the girls before glancing down at her field journal. It wouldn't be a waste after all.
Back to top Go down

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track of Time   Track of Time EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:03 pm

"Shhh..." Rebecca whispered, looking around to make sure that nobody had heard. "The rule is in the name. It's Forbidden! We don't want anyone to catch us!" She looked at Lucy meaningfuly as if to add, Again!

Grinning, she looked at Gabrielle's fiel journal. "What's that?" Rebecca asked.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track of Time   Track of Time EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:43 am

Lucy's grey eyes sparkled with mischief and joy as she heard the girls' responses. "Of course I mean it! I've been there only with Ella, and she had drama going on, so it honestly wasn't very fun." Her head moved from side to side as she remembered the day she had been in the Forest with Ella, back in their first year. "I'm always helping her in some way, I'm trying to drift apart from depressive thoughts." she said as soon as she turned back to the other girls.
A few seconds later, she continued. "We should bring Ryland along." But before anyone could say anything, Rebecca's nervousness made her look up and around them.
"It's okay," she assured, "If you want to do something bad, it's the Slytherins you have to be careful of."
Back to top Go down

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track of Time   Track of Time EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:38 am

"And a particular Ravenclaw," Rebecca added before she could stop herself. She grinned.
"When?" she then asked.

OOC- Short post sawwy!
Back to top Go down

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track of Time   Track of Time EmptyWed May 15, 2013 5:59 am

At the mention of her field journal, Gabrielle glanced down at its pages before smiling at Rebecca, nudging the journal over for her view. "It's mostly notes -- some sketches too -- of creatures and places I've seen or I'd like to see. Most of them are from the woods back home, but I'd like to expand..." She started to explain before something overtook her thought and she flipped to the back. "Oh, and I have maps too!" If there was anything Gabrielle took pride in, it was her maps.

She tilted her head towards Lucy and then to Rebecca, confused on the who they were talking about...so many names! She hadn't really met anyone besides Rebecca and Lucy. "Who's Ella and Ryland?" Gabrielle asked, curious. She started to ask another question, but she didn't want to offend her new friend. "Aren't you a Slytherin though?" She asked cautiously.

"Oh, please make it soon! It's going to be awesome."
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track of Time   Track of Time EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:35 am

"Ella's a friend of mine. I haven't spoken to her in a long time though." Lucy explained to Gabrielle. "Ryland's Gryffindor, and he was very close to coming with us to the forest the other day, but Sydney ruined our plans." Somehow, Lucy felt she shouldn't be talking about Sydney behind her back, but the girl was just so easy to dislike in her eyes that she wasn't to hold it in any longer. Most of the students knew she didn't like her, anyway.

"Maybe we'll be able to see them soon! I think we should go this Friday. It'll be less likely for them to catch us if most of the Third Years are off at Hogsmeade. I can stay back this week. And, yes, I'm a Slytherin." Lucy replied with a smile. "But I'm not the evil type of Slytherin. Believe it or not, there's some awful Ravenclaws."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Track of Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Track of Time   Track of Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Track of Time
Page 1 of 1