Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
being alone.... and hating it  EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
being alone.... and hating it  EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
being alone.... and hating it  EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
being alone.... and hating it  EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
being alone.... and hating it  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
being alone.... and hating it  EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
being alone.... and hating it  EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
being alone.... and hating it  EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
being alone.... and hating it  EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
being alone.... and hating it  EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
being alone.... and hating it  EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
being alone.... and hating it  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
being alone.... and hating it  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
being alone.... and hating it  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
being alone.... and hating it  EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

being alone.... and hating it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

being alone.... and hating it  Empty
PostSubject: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:13 pm

As Sydney entered the Common Room, she sank into the leather sofa. She was so tired. With her arms hanging on her side, she started to cry, silently and softly. She didn't know why she was crying, but she felt like crying. She didn’t know why she started crying out of nowhere. But something had snapped in the last few moments. This was the only time Sydney had been by herself, and it scared her. Hogwarts wasn't like New York. She could only wait for someone to arrive. She could only wait…..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:23 pm

Leonardo walked into the Ravenclaw Common Room, accompanied by his cat, Link, when he saw the girl he met before, Sydney Hale, crying in the sofa. Leonardo walked up to her and said: "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 3:25 pm

Sydney looked up, “oh. Hey Leo. Its nothing. I just miss my brothers.” The last time she told someone this, she got called a spoiled brat for missing them. She curled up into a tighter ball and wiped her eyes. “I’m fine. Really.” She did her best to force a smile up at him and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Leonardo could see that Sydney was ashamed of telling him. "You know, you don't need to be ashamed of telling something. It's natural missing your family and friends."
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:09 pm

“Thanks Leo. I just really need my brother right now. I miss Jace more than anything.” She pulled her knees up to her chest and sighed. “I miss him. I miss his hugs. he always knew how to cheer me up.” She let a rogue tear roll down her cheek and didn’t bother to wipe it away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Leonardo understood that Sydney miss her brother. But what could he do to cheer her up? Suddenly Link jumped up next to Sydney. He laid down next to her hand, trying to get petted."Awww, Link likes you!" Leonardo said.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Sydney giggled and pet the cat. “Link, huh? You are so cute. Yes you are.” Sydney picked up the tiny creature and held it in her arms. “I had a puppy back home. His name was Rocket. He was my best friend, besides Jace.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:35 pm

When Sydney mentioned that she also had a pet, Leonardo said: "Well, I can understand you. Having two of you best friends away from you, that is harsh..."
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:07 pm

Sydney scoffed and rolled her eyes. “You honestly have no idea. Not only do I not have my two best friends, I don’t have 5 of them. I have 3 brothers, our best friend, and Rocket. It hurts being away from them for so long. I wish I could see them again.”
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character
Activity: Adult, Trainee Obliviator

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 1:22 pm

Aylee walked down into the common room, bored from being in the dormitory for too long. She much preferred sitting by the warm fire. Sighing to herself, she entered the common room and the first thing she saw was Sydney holding a cat in her hands while talking with Leo. Confused, Aylee just walked up to them and pointed to a couch next to Sydney.

"Can I sit here?" she asked a bit too formally.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Sydney looked up as Aylee entered the room and asked if she could sit on the couch beside her. She silently nodded her head and continued petting the cat. “So…. How have you been Aylee?” She asked shyly. She and Aylee had been on kind of rough terms lately.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:36 pm

Aylee shrugged and flopped down on the armchair. "OK," she said, not wanting to reveal a lot. Last term, and also this one, she had been super bugged out by Sydney's behaviour towards every boy she met. It was tiring for Aylee.

"You?" she asked. Then she noticed that Leo hadn't sat down yet. Flashing him a quick smile, Aylee motioned for him to sit in a chair by Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:09 pm

Sydney saw Aylee smile at Leo but decided to ignore it. She didn’t wanna fight tonight. She was too upset. “I’ve been better really. I’ve missed you.”
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:17 pm

"Mhm," Aylee said, raising an eyebrow. She highly doubted that Sydney missed her.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 2:13 pm

"Fine. be that way." She scoffed whenAylee rolled her eyes and put the cat down on the floor. She went into her natural defense positiona dnpulled her knees up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Aylee Walters
Admin
Admin
Aylee Walters

My Character

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:23 am

"Fine, I will be that way," Aylee retorted, standing up. She had expected that Sydney would tell her that she really did miss her but nooooo! Too busy chasing after Leo, I expect, she thought angrily. Without another word, Aylee just made her way back up to the dormitories.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:56 pm

“Aylee! Wait!” Sydney shouted after her friend. But she heard no response. She hid her face in her knees and started to cry. “I hate this. I hate it here!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: being alone.... and hating it    being alone.... and hating it  Empty

Back to top Go down

being alone.... and hating it
Page 1 of 1