HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Sat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Sat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Fri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Sun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Sun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Mon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Wed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Mon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Sun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Share | 

Resting and hating it (Tess)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:37 pm

Chase sighed as he laid in bed on his side he hated this that damn healer told Tess he had to stay in bed. He sighed and ran a hand though his hair. He didn't like this but for his Tessa he would do anything. He wanted to buy her the world but he couldn't he wanted to hurt anyone who harmed her. But he couldn't because he was to weak. He sighed and laid back shutting his eyes. He bit his lip and wanted to hold Tess and relax with her in his arms. It was the only time he was okay with being stuck in bed when his Tess was in his arms. He took a deep breath and just waited for his Tess.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character
::
Activity: Adult

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:59 am

Tessa walked into the house and groaned in frustration. Her boss actually had the nerve to try and force her off the Benson assignment. She had stopped by the Leaky Cauldron on the way home to grab dinner. She walked into the bedroom and nuzzled against him. "Hi handsome. How you doing?" She smiled and placed the bag of food on the table side
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:13 am

Chase smiled when he saw her. He hugged her and rubbed her back. "Hey princess how was work today" He smiled and kissed her forehead. He pulled her down so she was sitting on the bed. He sat up weakly and hugged her more smiling. "What ya bring home baby?" He looked at the bag woundering what was in it.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:26 am

She nuzzled him and groaned. "It sucked. Aisha said I should stop the Benson case and focus on finding my father. Or call off the case all together because its too personal. Like, what does that even mean!?" She shook her head and opened the bag. "Grabbed some food from the cauldron."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:29 am

Chase frowned and kissed her cheek trying to get her to relax. "Shh baby dont get upset your home now with me okay. Why dont we just relax and eat okay. You need to take your mind off of work baby. Why dont we watch a movie or something on that tv that i still have yet to understand how to work" He chuckled softly and rubbed her side smiling. He was hungry ever since he had to start eating all the hunger thats been building up has just came so quickly at him sorta and he is like always hungry now.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:58 am

Tessa nuzzled him and smiled. "OK baby..." SHe put in one of her favorite movies of all time and smiled as the opening credits for The Wizard of Oz began to roll across the screen. She opened the bag and the smell of burgers and pasta and roast and chips wafted around them. She smiled and took the food out and opened it. "Time to eat baby."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Chase smiled at her and nodded he grabbed a burger and started eating it slowly. He smiled at her after he was done. He liked seeing her happy so he was trying to make hAppy. He held her and watched the movie smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Tessa smiled and grabbed a few chips, or as the Americans called them French Fries, and watched the movie She curled into a ball in Chases arms and smiled up at him. "I love you." She had a big surprise for Chase once he was cleared by the doctors.
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:24 pm

Chase smiled and held her tracing shapes on her arm smiling. He was getting better everyday now he was happy. "I love you to baby." He kissed her forehead and add laying back and shutting his eyes breathing slowly smiling down at her she pretty like this. He smiled and kissed the top of her head and moved a bit so she was closer to his head. He whispered in her ear softly. "I love you forever okay I will always love you no matter what happens to us I will always love you
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:59 pm

tessa smiled and nuzzled into Chases body. "You are mine. No matter what. You can be cleared by St Mungos in a few days and then I have a huge surprise for you." Tessa had gotten a bonus on her last pay check. She booked two plane tickets to America for her and Chase. They would land in New York City and go all over the country. She was so excited
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:24 pm

Chase raised a eyebrow he wanted to know what it was he smiled and nodded. "Baby why cant i know now" He smiled and kissed her quickly he was now trying to bribe her into telling him what it was. He smiled and chuckled softly and held her sitting up. He hating being stuck in the bed. "God i love you i dont know what your gonna tell me but thank you for what ever it is"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:48 pm

Tessa kissed him back and got out of bed. She went to her purse and pulled out an envelope filled with their plane tickets to New york, Florida, California, Washington DC, and anywhere else they wanted to go in America. She handed him the envelope and smiled, "Go ahead and open it. This is also your christmas present."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Chase raised a eyebrow and took it and opened it he gasped. "Tessa..this is amazing." He got up and hugged her not caring he was ment to stay in bed he wanted to hug her. He smiled and kissed her. "Thank you baby...god i feel bad i dont have money to get you anything" He sighed and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:03 am

"My present is getting to spend Chritmas with you." She smiled and kisse dhim softly before tucking him back into bed. "Rest my love." She kissed his forehead befor egoing to the kitchen to get some hot chocolate. She poured them both a cup and returned with it. "Here. Drink"
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:17 am

Chase smiled and laid down and took the hot coco and smiled "Thank you love...i love you so much baby" He smiled and grabbed her and smiles "Your so amazing baby"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:40 am

Tessa smiled and curled into a ball and sipped her hot chocolate and watched as Glinda the Good witch told Dorothy to follow the brick road. "MUggle movies are weird." She smiled and sang along to follow the yellow brick road with the munchkins of Oz.

(Can you put longer posts)
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:47 am

(Ya sorry) Chase smiled at her as she watched her movie. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder just pulling her a bit closer he smiled at her as she sang. He just drank his hot coco smiling. He loved her she was always so happy about everything that happened she always seemed to find a brighter side of a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:07 am

Tessa noticed a necklace hanging around Chases neck. WHos was that? Was he cheating on her? SHe reached up and pulled the chain out from beneath his shirt. It was a girl necklace. "Whos is this?" She jumped out of the bed and bit her lip so not to cry. He was cheating on her
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:41 am

Chase shook his head. He wasnt cheating it was his moms one of the few things he had left of her. "Tess calm down baby its my mothers..." He looked at the necklace and smiled. "She gave it to me be-...be-.." He let a tear fall. "Before she died..." He sighed and touched the necklace letting another tear fall he missed his mom he wanted her back but he knew that wasnt going to happen she was at peace up there he sighed and smiled. "She would have really liked you Tess"
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:25 am

Tessa nuzzled into Chase and sighed. She felt bad for accusing him of cheating. What kind of girlfriend did that to her boyfriend? She felt so bad. She kissed him and tried to distract him from the fact ahe had accused him of cheating. "Im sure I would have liked her too."
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:35 am

Chase sighed and laid back holding her close. He rubbed her side smiling he loved her so much he would never cheat on her he felt a bit hurt but would get over it. "I love you baby I would never ever cheat on you I hope you know that" He smiled and kissed her on the forehead sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:49 am

Tessa nodded and bit her lip, "I know baby." She sighed and kissed him. She felt so bad for accusing him. She wanted to make it up to him. So she decided to do so. She curled into his lap and nuzzled him. "How can i make it up to you baby?" She blinked innocently and kissed his neck
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:38 pm

Chase chuckled and smiled. He held her then he felt her kiss his neck and he groaned. "Tess..you dont have to" He looked at her and ran a hand up and down her sides. He smiled softly he loved how she was trying to make all this better but she didnt have to but he didnt know what to do. He started at her and kissed her forehead smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tessa Di Angelo

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Tessa blinked a few times, she was confused. Guys usually loved it when she did that. Had she done something wrong? She whimpered and curled into a ball by Chase. She nuzzled him and sighed. "Im sorry..." She wasnt sure what she was apologizing for. But she had obviously done something wrong
Back to top Go down
Chase Daniels

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:02 pm

Chase held her and made her look at him. "Tess...you did nothing wrong..." He sighed he was scared to do a lot of things. When she started kissing him like that. He didnt know why he made her stop but he was scared to do anything that may harm her. "You did nothing wrong baby I promise"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resting and hating it (Tess)   

Back to top Go down

Resting and hating it (Tess)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next