Live the Magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Admins
Fast Links
Current time
SPRING
Year: 2034
Term: 13
Month: March

Term 13 until TBA
House Points
Chat Box
Vote For Us
Affiliates
Photobucket Shadowplay HOS The Beginning Magical World of Harry Potter THE GIRL IS DANGEROUS Hogwarts Academy

Click here to affiliate!
Latest topics
» Chances (Ariel)
Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptySat May 28, 2016 11:34 pm by Ariel Wilde

» HUGE REALLY VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE - PLEASE READ
Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptySat May 21, 2016 11:40 pm by Hunter VanDerberg

» Sunny Afternoon (Open to Anyone)
Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:58 am by Marielle Prince

» An Unfortunate Accident (Open)
Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:41 am by Marielle Prince

» Marielle Aveline Prince
Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:57 pm by Sky

» Claim a Face
Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2016 8:08 am by Marielle Prince

» AFFILIATE HERE
Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2016 2:42 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» My charries need something fot their life (a plots)
Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 8:10 am by Jessica Kim

» The Gif Game 2.0
Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 7:39 am by Humphrey Williams

» A Dying Trade (one of JETTS characters)
Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 12:25 am by Augustus Beckett

» Wild Child [Ariadne]
Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2016 6:01 am by Ariadne O'Rieley

» History Of Magic Application
Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 9:41 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» Semi - Activity Check!
Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 11:56 am by Hunter VanDerberg

» EVELYN'S "DRAWINGS"
Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:30 pm by Morgana Gaunt

» I Won't Say I'm In Love (closed-one shot)
Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm by Miranda Cunningham

Discovering New Places

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character
::
Activity: Ravenclaw - Year 2, Zonko's Joke Shop Worker

Discovering New Places - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:22 pm

"OMG! I just had the best idea ever!" Sydney jumped up and down like a little girl on a sugar high. "Why don't we all go hang out at the pumpkin patch. It'll be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Slytherin Alumni, Auror, Flying Professor

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:09 am

"It was so much bigger than that!" Lucy commented with a smile. She liked talking about strange creatures, so an acromantula was always a welcomed topic. Her excitement, however, was suddenly blacked out as Sydney Hale began to jump up and down like a child. Turning to the girl, Lucy asked, "And do what, exactly? Act like two-year-olds?" She was tired of the girl's immaturity and wanted to get this done with. She was here because of Ryland, and now Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:44 am

Ryland tried his best to keep up."A what?" His green eyes widened as he imagined what an acromantula must be. Before anyone answered, Sydney suggested they go to the pumpkin patch outside the hut. Ryland noticed the tone in which Lucy replied; she didn't like Sydney. Since he barely knew the blonde girl, Ryland decided to keep his thoughts to himself and instead smiled at Rebecca as he caught her gaze. He was not going to take sides between Lucy and Sydney, so he moved closer to his fellow Gryffindor. "What's an acromantula?"
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Sydney glared at Lucy and tried to control her breathing. She had never done anything wrong to her and she was being a total, well to put it nicely… Witch. “Actually, Malfoy. I thought we could just hang out. Like were doing in here, but we could actually get some fresh air. It’s good for you.” She was tired of everyone treating her like a child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:55 pm

Rebecca was about to take Lucy's side. She had a point- Sydney was acting like a two-year-old. But instead, she shook her head at Sydney and quietly listened to both of them argue even thought she totally agreed with Lucy. When Ryland moved closer and asked what an acromantula was, she answered.

"It's a huge spider," Rebecca answered. "I believe it's venomous, too." She shrugged to show that she wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Sydney was tired of Lucys superior attitude. She had had enough. "You know what!? Ill see you guys later. Bye becca. Bye Ryland." With that she stormed off with her fists clenched at her sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:59 am

Rebecca felt a bit relieved that Sydney left, but she didn't show it. She just waved slowly at Sydney and watched her leave. She's got nerve, the Gryffindor girl, thought. But Lucy does have a reason to be mean to her, no matter what she says. She just sighed and looked around. Only her, Lucy and Ryland were left in the hut. Rebecca stood up and wondered how to brighten up the mood.
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character
Activity: Gryffindor Alumni, Owner of Glass House, Care of Magical Creatures Professor

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Before Rebecca could answer, Sydney responded to Lucy's comment. Ryland had no idea of what to do as he has usually used physical force in the orphanage when things like this happened, but he was sure Lucy would never do something like that to Sydney. About Sydney, he wasn't so sure. His head shot back to Rebecca as she answered. "Is there one is Hogwarts?" He couldn't imagine the animal's size, nor how it would be venomous, but the thought scared him.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 1:50 am

Ignoring Sydney Hale's departure, Lucy looked at Ryland. "Not anymore." She was trying to think of a way to get the feeling of adventure back into them. "How would you guys like to go see where he used to keep it?" she added with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 6:00 am

"I thought we aren't allowed to go in the Forbidden Forest...?" Rebecca asked, trying not to sound scared.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:13 pm

Sydney was still within ear shot when she heard Lucy mention going into the forest. She could report them to one of the professors and get Lucy in trouble. But if she did that, she would also get her friends in trouble. She tried her best to stay quiet and hidden, but she felt a sneeze coming up. Please no….. “AHCHOO!” damn it! She held her breath and hoped that no one heard her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:22 pm

Rebecca heard a sneezing noise and immediately ran outside to see what happened. There she found Syndey, obviously trying to eavesdrop. She crossed her hands and frowned at Sydney. Not nice!

"And how can I help you?" she asked dryly.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:21 pm

"Well i heard you giys talking about rhe forest. I want in." Se smiled and crossed her arms
Back to top Go down
Ryland Malfoy
Adult
Ryland Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Ryland was wondering the same question as Rebecca when he suddenly heard a loud sneeze. As Rebecca came out, and found Sydney, Ryland felt a strange feeling of protection for both, Rebecca and Lucy. So far, he has a very bad feeling about the blonde's intentions, and he wasn't sure how to deal with it.

"No." Ryland said, his voice stronger than usual. "We won't go anywhere today." He was secretly dying to explore the forest, but not with Sydney and Lucy together. He knew there was something wrong going on between them, and he wouldn't risk having Sydney get anyone in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Sydney rolled her eyes when she realized Ryland was being protective of the 2 other girls. “Oh come on, Ryland. I won’t get you guys in trouble. Why would I want to get you and Aylee in trouble?” She put on an innocent face and batted her eyelashes. “Please?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:40 pm

Rebecca was about to retort when she heard Ryland say something. She kept her arms crossed tightly, in effort not to tug Sydney's hair. She practically knew that everyone was bugged out by Sydney. Except for the boys, Rebecca thought to herself. They're oblivious to the fact.

When the Ravenclaw talked again, she felt confused about something. "My name is not Aylee..." she said slowly. Why did Sydney call her Aylee? Rebecca shook her head and saw Sydney bat her eyelashes.

"For goodness' sake!" she exclaimed as she spun around and marched angrily back towards the castle without saying 'bye' to either Ryland or Lucy. I've had it with her! Reecca thought.
Back to top Go down
Sydney Hale
Adult
Sydney Hale

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Sydney gave the girl a puzzling look. “Sorry, Rebecca. It’s been a weird day. I’ll just go now. Have fun with whatever.” She tried to turn around before the tear could fall, but failed to do so in time. She wiped away a few rogue tears and walked away from the small group of people who she thought were her friends.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Malfoy
Adult
Lucy Malfoy

My Character

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 6:30 am

Sensing Ryland's frustration, Lucy decided it was best to keep quiet as she had had the chance to see the boy's bad side during the summer. Despite his seemingly childish looks, he could be very violent. She had learned that the hard way.
"I'm sure she..." Lucy started to say as Rebecca stormed out the door of the hut. "Didn't mean to."
Lucy's gray eyes turned to look up at Ryland, then at Sydney. "Well, I still want to see the Forest. Anyone still up for that?" she asked, knowing it was best to keep Sydney happy.
After a few moments of silence, Lucy gave up. "Alright." she said, using Wade's trademark word for when he didn't have anything else to say. "We should go back then." she said as she held on to Ryland's arm and followed after Rebecca.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discovering New Places   Discovering New Places - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Discovering New Places
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2